Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:42 pm
Yo-ko
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The sannin gave a nod. Certainly he could transfer the knowledge to James, but maybe the help with Shiroi they could get a better analysis of it. Speaking, the ninja worked his way over to One and gave a bow.

"This i can do. Ill drop by once that is finished, depending on how long it takes me. You know better then i do that Village matters can be quite....interesting."

San made his way over to Six, offering her a big bear hug before he left. Get it, cause he is the Bear Sage?

"I miss Ya Six. Ill see you some other time. But i guess it is time to say goodbye. What was Mamoru's favorite saying phase where...."

In a plume of white smoke, San poofed away.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

AandOE

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Suoh had been working hard in his own room of the Hospital and was drawing a different looking seal that seemed... different then any other. He smiled looking at it and nodded and stood up, heading to Six' and One's room. He knocked gently and then from the inside of the room would hear a loud thud. Suoh dropped to the ground and clenched his cest as he felt something deep inside him, like the real Suoh had gone through something that had hanged them all... He yelled out in pain and gritted his teeth, he then took deep breath's in front of the door.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

As a loud thud scattered the good Doctor's papers all over the floor, Six leaned over from her door-side chair & popped the heavy portal open a notch. As Suoh yelled out towards her, she fell from her seat to level herself to him. "Get him to the bed, now," One stated calmly as he swiveled around in his chair. Helping him up in the least harmful way possible, Six would attempt to move him the five feet to the bed just inside the door (left side of the room). Standing, One put on his stethoscope, rushing to the bedside to check his student's vitals. "I can sense a heart flutter. His available chakra should be declining as a result," the man in his white hospital garb flatly commented. "I don't know where the main body is, but he should be sought out soon for treatment!"

Yo-ko"

Azzurro Skyde

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:37 am
User Image

Suoh held his chest and tensed his muscles, the pain only seemed to grow and then with a snap, it was over and Suoh dropped. A low groan escaped his mouth and as they placed him on the bed he closed his eyes and his hand lashed out at the tow, almost angrily and his eyes opened for a second and a familiar set of eyes face the two doctors, the golden crimson snake eyes of Akane. Threads lashed out of his hand in lightning speeds and shot for One's head but just as the threads were about to his, in a poof of smoke the clone dispersed and was gone...

What was that... What had happened?

AandOE

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm
AandOE

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra ???? ▪ Stamina ???? ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra confused ?? ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Noctis entered the hospital, ironically being in this place of supposed healing made him feel worse. Like when you walk into the bathroom to wash your hands and suddenly you need to take a piss. He coughed as he walked in and went to the receptionist."I need to see the best doctor in this entire building. Money is not a problem." He told her in between his flurry of coughs. Some which now sprayed small traces of blood onto his hand.

Character: Noctis Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Disruption
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: N/A
First method activated.
3/5 till able to be broken
[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

The nurse nodded in response, pointing behind her to the courtyard within the hospital. A small well lay there, and beyond it a sweeping staircase stood. Pointing straight up then to indicate the final destination, she led the way. Light poured through the open rafters, illuminating the otherwise shaded hospital. A cherry tree's branches swayed from a sudden breeze as Noctis and the nurse passed it on the lower floor, and continued to do so until they had passed it again on the upper floor. Arriving at nearly the same place as where Noctis had come in at, only a floor higher, the nurse left him at the door. From the other side, Noctis could hear a flurry of papers falling to the floor as a gruff throat clearing could be heard. That was One, the doctor. A second set of feet was nearly imperceptible to the ears, they were so light upon the wooden floor, as they scurried around to quickly pick up the mess. That was Six, his female bodyguard. If Noctis looked across the oaken door's hefty presence, a bright brass doorknocker had recently been installed.

Grand Chevalier Haji

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 pm
AandOE

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra ???? ▪ Stamina ???? ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra confused ?? ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

Noctis followed the nurse, she seemed to understand him perfectly as she led him through the hospital. Looking down he could see that the room he had enetered previously was below him him. When the nurse left him, it was at a large oaken door. Through the walls could hear movement on the other side. He would have missed the soft steps had it not been for him training his hearing. Two people, it seemed the the nurse was pretty confidence that he was the best Noctis raised his hand and grabbed hold of the brass door knocker and used it once. The sound would resonate throughout the halls and within the room.

First method activated.
4/5 till able to be broken

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Boom, BOOM, boom. The lighter flurry of feet quickly approached the door, clicking up the large door latch and swinging it fully open to the inside of the room. The right side of the room, starting from the door that hung to Noctis's right, was a small desk and chair in the closest corner, followed by a long chalkboard wall full of various chalked Fuuinjutsu, and then the stacks of papers on the ground that flowed into and onto a desk at the opposite corner. One sat there at the desk, reorganizing the papers. The far wall held a long, horizontal window that was propped open at the top, it leaning out towards the grimy city. The left wall held two standard fair hospital beds, their linens fresh and clean, and a massive blood red Fuuinjutsu splayed across the entire wall. IV drips and other miscellaneous medical instruments lay in the left corner closest to Noctis. "Yes," Six asked of the man in front of her, her inflection raising at the end. Smelling the iron leaking about him, she noted that blood was most likely present. "Over there, please," she stepped to the right wall and pointed to one of the left wall's beds. "What can we do for you?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm
AandOE

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis waited till the door was opened, a female had opened it. His eyes scanned the room, fuinjutsu scrawled across the walls. So at least this guy wasn't just some normal doctor then. Noctis slowly entered the room and headed towards the bed he was pointed at. He did not sit down or lay on it though."For the last few months, I've been fighting a illness. I've had many skilled medics try and figure out what it is but no one could come up with anything." He could feel another coughing fit coming but he withheld it."So I'm here today to see if there is anything this place can do for me."

First method activated.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

One spoke up as Noctis ceased speaking, "We offer a different kind of healing here. While we aren't sure of what your condition is, some of the offerings might kill you outright, before the healing begins. If you live through the application, the pain will be beyond anything you have ever experienced in your life up to this point, until you master the offering." One, the doctor, would then go entirely over the two successfully mastered offerings of Heaven (odd number needed) and Kotai (always successful) before going over the more untested ones with no price (10% chance to live), and then over the price of living through a failed application. (1k ryo) Six perked up as the good doctor finished, relating an important though touchy subject, "I will need for you to lay down on one of the beds here. To keep you from injuring yourself during the process, we will have to strap you down to it as well."

Grand Chevalier Haji

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:24 pm
quote="AandOE"]

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened intently to the doctor, he smirked slightly when he said that he might die."I'm already dead."he said in response because in Konoha, he was dead. When he spoke of pain he shrugged it off."I can handle it."He stated as he looked at the options the doctor gave him. He chose the Kotai, it didn't really matter which one it was as long as it did what the doctor said it could do. "But if I do get through it, what are the chances that it'll be cured?"hearing the female speak, noctis looked at her. Strap him down? He didn't like that idea at all. But on the other hand, he sensed no hostility or negative emotions from them.He laid down and allowed them to strap him down.

First method activated.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

The Kotai, the only 100% livable option, and it cost a mere 2,000 ryo. "Unknown conditions may disappear with this application. You'll have to tell us if you feel better after the operation," the tall female replied, her voice steady and without emotion. At this, One took his creaky light frame up out of his leather chair as both took to each side of Noctis' bed. Strapping him in place, Six reached over to the left wall and started up the blood red Fuuinjutsu as One reached over to his cart full of injection needles. Flicking a needle full of a red fluid, One lowered it to a spot on the lower neck just as Six dragged the Fuuinjutsu with her hand down onto the patient. Pressing the injection into Noctis, the Kotai began the bonding process, at which point the young man would either scream to bloody hell and back, or pass out from the instantaneous passing of one's normal pain threshold. Either way, if the straps weren't in place, Noctis would likely gouge out his own eyes just to try and make the pain cease, and that certainly wasn't in style these days.

Grand Chevalier Haji

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:53 pm
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the guard brought in the young woman he then noticed her headband on her belt. How it had a slash across the leaf. He realized that she was a shinobi but didn't care. "Hey can we get this girl some help? She's arrived to the village severely dehydrated and starving. She barely made it to the gate and she's just a kid." The guard said as Kojin laid unconsciously within his arms. He was speaking to the lady at the desk the time trying to get a nurse or something to take Kojin off of his hands.

Survival

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:11 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

"Oh, what a poor dearie," the old timey nurse responded, gazing down at her. "Take her up to the second floor, a left at the top of the stairs. The special doctor is busy at the moment, but I'll do my darndest to see to her recovery in the first open-door room." Her vast wrinkles showed just how much knowledge she held within her aging frame, the old woman's exceeding cleanliness and ironed clothes displaying a more proper attire than the younger nurses around her. As they ascended, her smile seemed to get even more wrinkly than was possible, but soon they had Kojin on her bed. A teapot of hot Earl Grey steaming next to the bedside, a small platter with dozens of suitable crackers resting beside it, those would be the only things that the poor girl's stomach wouldn't reject if she woke soon.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

Kojin awoke in a bed that was impossibly soft. The sheets and comforter warm and were doing just that. Comforting her as she was slowly waking up. Her pillow was almost like a firm cloud as she was in such a state of bliss as she opened her eyes to find herself in an extremely clean room. The scent of tea overran her senses as she sat up to look at an entire pot next to her bunk. She poured herself a cup and slowly drank the tea which was helping quench her thirst. She could tell someone took great care of her and she was going to thank whoever it was.

Survival

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items