Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[WORKSHOP] First Aid Basics 1 (OPEN) PG 8!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 pm
((Would help if I roll XD))  
Reeshie Hack rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 pm
"Jack dammit," Rosciel muttered under his breath when he felt the FEAR slip away, again. Worse, this time there was even more power behind it, that he could feel, and yet he couldn't manage to get it focused into forming the shield.

It wasn't working. Could he be still thinking about it in the wrong way? Maybe... if he visualized an invisible bottle around the kit already, and that his FEAR was just filling up the space...

Hit? – Hit!
"Damage" – 8  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:25 pm
Lumikki looked at her kit, it was complete and it actually closed. She wished that she had asked other questions earlier and wished she had other classes with this professor. She really actually was interesting in healing...even though she wasn't very good at it.

Her ears twitching slightly as she looked down at the kit, they were supposed to infuse it with FEAR? Was that like what the Priestess did to their jewelry she thought as she absently plaid with the diamond ruby ring she wore. As she looked at her pack a little longer she wondered how exactly she was going to do this.

Frowning slightly she finally raised her hand to ask the professor a question. It just didn't seem like her FEAR would help in this case since she didn't actually attack with it.

"Uhm...I...I have a...another question perhaps?"

demon_pachabel
Just wondering if we have an offensive FEAR like headlights does that apply or should we use the battle cry? I was reading headlights and can't figure out how that would work in this situation.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 pm
Wyntre IceBlade
Since Headlights doesn't actually damage, it isn't an 'offensive' FEAR in this case. Use Battle Cry. <3

"Hm?" Cricket looked to the Kumiho attentively. "What is it?"  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 pm
demon_pachabel
thank you ♡

Lumikki looked down at her kit and then back up again.

"Is there a way to do this FEAR shield like wrong? Or a way to..expand on the kit later on?"

She was terrified that she could possibly do something to damage this kit after the professor had given the supplies so willingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 pm
Wyntre IceBlade

Cricket didn't quite smile, but there was something pleasing to her about this question.

"Just recreate the shield when it is weak." she answered. "In the same manner."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 4 Total: 9 (4-16)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 pm
Sophie closed her eyes and tried to visualize her kit in her hands. When she believed she had that down pat, she concentrated even harder, trying to get her FEAR to transfer to the kit. She could feel it coming, slowly trickling from her and draping around the kit. In her excitement, she gasped and jumped a little, eyes shooting open.

And then, as quickly as it came, it was gone and Sophie frowned. It appeared the ghoul had gotten too excited and broken her concentration. She gave a sheepish look and shrunk a little, preparing to try again.

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 1 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:41 am
Sophie visualised her kit once more. She was having a little trouble just with the first part. When the kit finally came into her vision, she was straining and struggling to try and get her FEAR to come out. She was worried about messing up again; making a fool of herself or just failing in general. Frowning, her tongue poked out the side of her mouth and she was now make little grunting and straining noises.

Nothing. Not a damn thing. This was harder than it looked.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:04 am
This time, Sophie cleared her mind before she began to concetrate. She took a deep breath and released it slowly. Now confident that she could do this, the ghoul pictured her kit and then focused on slowly releasing the FEAR into the kit. Sure enough, this seemed to work and she felt the FEAR surrounding the kit; though the shield was quite weak. Still, it was a good start and it appeared third time was the charm.

HP given: 6.  
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 3 Total: 9 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 am
It seemed the excitement from actually channeling the FEAR was enough to distract Sophie. This time she failed to even visualize her kit, let alone channel her FEAR a second time. She frowned, getting a little frustrated.

OOC
Come on, Sophie. I'm tired of writing fail RPs. OTL

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:18 am
[I CAN'T DO ANOTHER FAIL POST. PLEASE TELL ME IF I HAVE TO.]  
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:19 am
[ :I see above. ]  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 3 Total: 7 (4-16)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:20 am
[fail #6. brb killing self.]  
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 1 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:21 am
Sophie once again cleared her mind, slowed her breathed and generally calmed herself down. She had to get this right. Focusing once more, she pictured her kit and then, like before, channeled her FEAR into it. It seemed to hold and the ghoul open her eyes and gave the kit a little thwap just to make sure. It seemed to hold but it was possible it would've held without the FEAR shield.

Looking up, she tilted her head at Cricket. "Does the amount of damage it can take change each time we recharge it?"

demon_pachabel
aka is its HP 12 forever or does it change when i re-shield it.

Total HP Given: 12  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:27 am
FEAR shield? It sounded so useful, AJ wondered would that be used on them too. He never use FEAR before, not even in fighting. No one taught him that, even his family. He packed all the supplies into his kit and closed it. Perfect!

Listening to the instructions, he cleared all his distracting thoughts and reached out his hands, acting as if he was holding the kit. To reinforce his concentration, he even closed his eyes. There was complete silent and darkness. He tried to imagine that the kit in his hands as if an enemy. The amphisbaena accumulated and released his FEAR from his hands, instead of his second head. He felt that the FEAR was wrapping the kit slowly, layer by layer. He could picture that in his mind. When a shield shape came into mind, he stopped to channel further FEAR into it.

AJ looked at the kit, he couldn't see there was a shield created. Maybe the professor could answer that? "Excuse me, Professor." He raised his hand to draw the attention of Cricket before asking his questions. "How can we tell if the shield is ready when we can't see it? Also, I would like to ask about the use of some supplies." He took a breathe before he continued. "I don't want to use these potions wrongly, it may worsen the wound....so what are their functions? They are for external or internal use?" He gestured to the red, gold and black potions. "Also, would you mind demonstrate the use of the chalk? I am not sure how it can work in accidents." Well, asking for answer is better than guessing by your own sometimes.

Quote:
Hits: 1/2
HP gained: 4+2+6 = 10

demon_pachabel
For the HP of the shield, it's the sum of the two "hits"?

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff