Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Himeki Japanese Tea House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Music_Skillet1999

Fuyujiro Hasewange

Fuyu smiled when Kisha hugged him, he could feel her heart beat. Then he made a googly eyed smile when Kisha kissed him. Her kiss was soft and sweet. Then it hit him, Lyla was an amazing archer, a good one. His smiled disappear and was replaced by a face of fear. "uuuuummmm." He now was insanely scared of lyla.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm
YoshiiYoru

User Image

User Image
"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had." - Unknown

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Drooling as her order arrived; Alicia couldn’t wait to dig in. When Misaaki asked if she would like anything else, she just shook her head, “No that’s it for now,” she replied. After Misaaki excused him self, Alicia dug right in but still used proper etiquette. Taking a bite of the dorayaki, she just cried from pure bliss. “Wow! Such flavor! The pancakes are perfectly cooked and are SO fluffy! And the red azuki bean paste is so smooth and melts in your mouth. It has just the right amount of sweetness that it doesn’t over power the pallet at all,” she exclaimed as she took another bite. Placing the dorayaki in one hand she picked up her cup of tea and took a small sip, “Ah, the combination with the soft pancake, sweet bean paste, and bitterness of the tea creates such a harmony of flavors. Just as suspected, Japanese confections are indeed a marvel,” she said as she continued to eat her meal happily.

Meanwhile, Claude continued to run around inside the city looking for his sister. “Damn girl, where the hell is she?” he groaned. He stopped to take a breather and looked at his surroundings. Luckily, the rain already started to lighten up so visibility is much clearer; but it still caused him to keep his umbrella up. Looking around again he spotted a Japanese styled tea house. Looking it over he said, “Himeki Japanese Teahouse? Well, it’s my only lead.” Without hesitation, he walked up to the teahouse and entered. Once inside he folded his umbrella and brushed his bangs out from his eyes. Looking around, he could see the teahouse was quite busy. He couldn’t help but smile at all the people enjoying tea, a bite to eat, and a nice conversation. To be honest he was amazed. He felt happy that even the young people still enjoy the traditional aspect of their own culture, a sign that tradition here will never die. Suddenly he caught the sight of his sister eating happily with the same of stupid grin she wore whenever she had food. Feeling a vein pop, he walks over to her.

Just as she was about to take another sip of her tea, she sees a shadow cast over her. Looking up she could see her brother standing next to her. “Brother! You found me! I was just about t-," she said before she was cut off. “YOU IDIOT! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT NEVER LEAVING YOU’RE CELL AT HOME?! I WAS RUNNING ALL OVER THE CITY LOOKING FOR YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!?” he screams. He hits her on the head gently, “But it looks like I have no need to worry because here I find you happily eating something,” he says in an annoyed tone. “Je suis désolé grand frère,” she said with small tears in her eyes and a pouting face. “I was going head back soon really, but I got distracted again,” she replied nervously. Sighing heavily, Claude just rubs his forehead, “Yeah, I can see that. Anyway we have to hurry. Riuke is waiting for us. I had to go out and look for you because it started raining. So if you’re done, then let’s go,” he said. Alicia just nodded at her brother, “Thank you coming after me Big Brother. But I still have to get you and Riuke-kun something,” she said as she looked around for her waiter. After she laid her eyes on him she called out, “Excuse me Misaaki-kun!”

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do." - Unknown

pureblood_princess159

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jimint

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:54 pm
pureblood_princess159
larperchicksrule

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

uʀᴀι ᴀsᴀᴀᴋι~

❝Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect...❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

Kurai heard someone call him and got up from his chair. He looked around and found that Alicia was the one who called to him. A guy who looked almost exactly like her, stood beside her. I'm gonna assume that's her twin brother. Kurai excused himself from the table and walked over Alicia's table. "Something you need, Miss Alicia? I'm Kurai Masaaki by the way." he said to Alicia while introducing himself to her twin.

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❝...it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.❞

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:59 pm
Ryukiboom

She chew on her bottom lps to look at her violin case,"Is..is itokay if i visit the library with you." She was nervous, actually nice her was strange to her cause nobody ever notice her, cause se was nothing but invisible to everyone eyes, but him as different  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ryukiboom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:08 pm
loving_heart16
Ryuki Nakamura
"Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest luppiter reprehendere."

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"I would take you but the Library is closed for today. We had a meeting earlier and decided to close it since we were missing some books due to lack of funds." He replied to the girl but quickly added "But when the Library reopens, I'll take you since we'll have a lot of new books inside!" He smiled while he raised his hand, signaling for a waiter to come. "Waiter!"
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"Not even Jupiter can find a lost opportunity."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:17 pm
Ryukiboom

she smile, and put some yen on the table from what she earn from the street, "T..thank you Ryu" She sence that he was something more then human, sh felt the emotion he hd withing him. She pick up her violin case,"Maybe someday i will make you listen to my song, for the library thing as offer." She smiled angelic  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Jimint

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:46 pm
Ryukiboom

User Image
"Protect those who matter to you most..."
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×Akane Himeki׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Akane walked up to the table by the hearth and smiled. "Something I can help with?" Akane felt an... angelic glow about the girl sitting with the guy. No, no I'm being silly. Its just Kurai's influence.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
"...and cherish them til the end."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:35 pm
loving_heart16
YoshiiYoru
Ryuki Nakamura
"Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest luppiter reprehendere."

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"That would be lovely and don't worry. The meals on me" Ryuki turned towards the waitress "Yes, I am ready to pay for our meal." He was glad that today was a good day for him, he meet a new friend, one that who loved books and plays the violin.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"Not even Jupiter can find a lost opportunity."

Ryukiboom

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 pm
Ryukiboom

She felt herself blush as she bows," I must go, see you soon Ryu" She hop he didntmind bin called like that as sh leaves  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:00 pm
YoshiiYoru

Miyuki Takibana
"Perhaps the strains of time can change the heart of even the cruelest beasts...
Perhaps it can change even me."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Nope, never had it, Himeki-san" Miyuki replied to Mieko. "It sounds like I'll have to try some though. I've never really been much of a fruit eater, but you make it sound worthy of a try." Thus far, she had paid little attention to the foreign looking girl who seemed to be minding her own business. However, the boy who came in -her brother from what her delicate hearing picked up- certainly attracted her attention. She cringed at the assault on her delicate ears as he screamed at the girl, his frustration and worry more than a little apparent. It calmed down rather quickly though, as the girl called out for Masaaki-san. She chuckled a little with a half wince, "That was quite a little scene, wasn't it? Perhaps it's a family thing? Do families do that, yell frantically when they've been worried, that is?"

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Jimint

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 pm
larperchicksrule

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mieko Himeki

User Image
"Y-yeah..." Mieko watched Akane and Kurai working with customers. A faint smile appeared on her face. "Most families do that, get so worried then when they realize your fine, they take their frustration out on you. Onee-chan and Kurai-kun are like that to sometimes." Remembering the time, she had gotten lost in the forest. Akane and Kurai had been looking for her while she was safe and sound with Kurai's friend, who was an artist. Whoops I'm sidetracking myself. "Why do you ask, Takibana-san? Don't you have any family?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 pm
YoshiiYoru

Miyuki Takibana
"Perhaps the strains of time can change the heart of even the cruelest beasts...
Perhaps it can change even me."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Mm-mm" Miyuki shook her head 'no.' Never mind the last time she had anything close to family was before this girl's great great great great-something or other was a twinkle in his or her daddy's eye. She could scarcely remember what it might have been like. "I don't have any family. I just found out I had a great grandmother a few days after she died and the house here and all her possessions were left to me."

larperchicksrule

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 am
alphazarpha

Kisha Blaze
With the knowledge of pain. . .
Kisha looked at Fuyu, curious, "What is it?" she asked him. She was worried that he thought it was her sister who gave her the scar or something. "If you think my sister gave me the scar, She didn't. Don't worry. It was my father." she told him, then realized that she should just shut up before she said anything else that was stupid.
I can't be close the ones I love and hold dear.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:03 pm
Music_Skillet1999

Fuyujiro Hasewange

Fuyu looked at Kisha, and nodded. He knew what she meant when she stopped. 'Don't talk about it.' He then said: "So your going to the school too? What do you take?" He wanted to know more about Kisha, he really liked her.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:54 pm
alphazarpha

Kisha Blaze
With the knowledge of pain. . .
Kisha thought a moment. . ."All of the required plus art. You??" She asked. She liked talking to Fuyu. She felt comfortable around him. It was like she knew him a long time. Though she just met him.
I can't be close the ones I love and hold dear.

Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff