Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Town Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riuke ShihiroUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
“My parents just don’t understand that I want to play music, not go into business.
However, I couldn’t bring myself to tell them.”

"Oh, are you okay?" he asked, noticing her wince in pain.

loving_heart16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 am
Son Takahani

She looks at him, "oh no im okay just shoulder hurting. Ill be fine" shhe smiled gently at him. She didnt want him to wortied about her  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riuke ShihiroUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
“My parents just don’t understand that I want to play music, not go into business.

"Oh, okay," he said, sighing and feeling calmer.

loving_heart16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 pm
Son Takahani

She smiled feeling the calmness in him, she took a breath as her tense in her shoulder blade relax as she settle her shoulder down,"You have a unique personality"  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

"Huh?" he asked, confused at her meaning.

loving_heart16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:50 pm
Son Takahani

She smiled,"Having talent,in you, showing the people what you can do"  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

"H-huh? N-no, I play out on the streets because I can't possibly at home, I didn't mean to do anything like that," he said, feeling embarrassed about the way she was talking about him and denying it, being unintentionally modest.

loving_heart16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 am
Son Takahani

Mayu suddenly felt his deniying, seeing that his parents doesnt or never heard him played cause he is to scared to play for them. Now she felt like an idiot for even bother to speak, people who sees her they tend to talk like she is fragile or they tried to make her leave. She pick up her violin case, turn to him with a look that angel hate to show was sadness, *i'm sorry to bother you. It was my mistake to bother you." She bow down to him, letting some changes infont of him.  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

"N-no, you're not bothering me, not at all!" he said, waving his hands in denial. "You don't have to leave yet if you don't want to."

loving_heart16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:43 pm
Son Takahani

Now she was rubbing her arm against the cool breeze, but she wasnt cold she was warm. She looks at him in the yes. She nodded and asked, "May I?" As she show her violin case.  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

"Uh, s-sure! Go ahead! You don't need my permission," he said to her, stepping back to give her some room to play.

loving_heart16

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:11 am
Son Takahani

She smile a little puttting her violin case down. She took put her violin. Step infront of the light and start playing. The melody music was the sound of waves and winds colliding together. She then changed to tell a story, the music plays the tune of the fallen who came to earth. She close her eyes while telling the story throug the melody music.  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

pureblood_princess159

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:44 pm
loving_heart16
Son Takahani

User Image

User Image

Some Nights

╔════════════════╗
"Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off..."

╚════════════════╝

As Claude slowly made his way back to where he and Riuke took shelter, he instantly picked up the sounds of a violin playing. The melody caused his eyes to close slowly, as images suddenly flashed across his eye lids. It was almost as if he could see the story of the melody unfold before him. It was beautiful. Feeling as if he finally reached his destination, the sounds of the violin grew louder and more beautiful. Opening his eyes, he discovered the song was played by a girl performing in front of Riuke. Claude just smiled and started to clap softly.

╔════════════════╗
"But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for oh
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
Most nights, I don't know anymore..."
-FUN

╚════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:08 pm
pureblood_princess159

After she finish playing, she open her eyes to see somone clapping, she smile and bows down. she slowly stood straight and pts her violin away carefully  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:58 am
User Image

"That sounded great!" Riuke said just before Claude began to clap. Riuke turned around quickly to look in the direction of the clapping, surprised by Claude's sudden appearance. When he saw who had shown up clapping he smiled brightly. "Claude!" he said energetically as he ran over to his friend. "This is Mayu, she talked with me while you were looking for your sister," he said in introduction, telling Claude who the girl was. "That reminds me, did you ever find your sister?" he asked, noticing that she wasn't there with him.

pureblood_princess159
loving_heart16

Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas