Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Mort for Secretary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
keiifuu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 am
Senga was back to face down Odin. He had pride after all.

S-somewhere, at least.

Results
61 - 75 - You're both evenly matched until, with a sudden clanging noise, the arm gives in and is easily defeated. Huh! Guess it short-circuited. You win 1 token!

Senga jumped back when the thing short-circuited once more, rumbling in displeasure as the robotic hand clanged to one side. Oh well... that still meant he'd won, right? The young executioner fluffed his wings just a little, glancing at the booth owner with mild curiosity. This booth was certainly the most foreign of the ones he'd visited... and he couldn't really say he minded, when considering the pink wonderland he'd been to only hours before.

Ol-j-man
1 token win! <3

keiifuu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:22 am
Still doubtful of the robots, Senga decided to give them a try anyways, his wings flickering as he settled down with a controller (he understood it a little better now,) and warily started the game.

Maybe this time he wouldn't have his a** handed to him by a robot.

... Or not.

Robot HP: 10
Opponent HP: 12
Turn: 1

keiifuu

keiifuu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:23 am
Fiddling with the controls doubtfully, Senga winced when his own ran into a wall.

He thought he'd fixed that issue last time but... apparently not.

Robot HP: 8
Opponent HP: 6
Turn: 2

keiifuu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 am
(●△●✿) .... He might have finally been getting the hang of it!

... Yes, yes he was. Senga rumbled in satisfaction at the outcome of the match. He'd done it faster this time! And he hadn't even tipped his robot over by accident in the middle of it. That had to count for something, right?

Robot HP: 6
Opponent HP: 0
Turn: 3

Ol-j-man
2 token win! <3

keiifuu

ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:23 am
Odin...remembered him again. It was like somehow the machine saved up energy, because it beat him easily. It seemed as if every time he came by they traded off who would win. Still, he had to try one more time, just to make sure.  
ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 am
Nope, definitely held a grudge. Yin winced and pulled away. Next time Odin...next time. It was his turn.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

kuropeco rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am
Sparrow was having difficulty hiding his smile, so he simply let it be, grinning widely.

"I like to think I have the necessary qualities to be Vice President," he said, eyes twinkling with amusement. "Regardless of whether I win, however, I know I at least made a significant effort and I will do my best."

His gaze flickered to Mort, Sparrow rocking back a little on his heels. "I would like to hear what the other students have to say," he responded cheerfully, tilting his head. "If I should win, I'd like to know what they want to see happen at Amityville."

Ramona's comment had him raise his eyebrows, but without missing a beat, Sparrow said easily, "I assure you, Lady McNeal, I am neither ill-equipped, nor in need of such training."

He was stifling a laugh again, grinning at Mort, and went to try his hand at the arm wrestling game again.

Ol-j-man
76-90 - Odin attempts to squeeze your hand tightly to force you down, but you soldier on and slam that sucker down after a few close rounds. Take that! You've won 2 tokens!

Seussi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 pm
Alexander was back, both to support his zombro and to kick some robotic monkey arm behind!

...Except that robot arms didn't have a behind to kick, but that was besides the point.

The zomboil stepped up and got ready to rumble.

It was a back and forth battle for several long minutes, the zomboil pushing the robotic arm back, and then losing ground as the arm seemed to just strengthen in return. They would have been at it all day except that eventually Odin sparked, causing a tingle to shoot up Alexanders arm, just before he was smacked down.

Stupid machine.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:04 pm
But he would try again. For great justice or for science or for something.

This time they seemed to be more evenly matched then ever, with neither of them moving from the upright arm position for quite some time.

And then suddenly it was like Odin just lost all power or gave up or..something. In any case, Alex found himself winning, but also hoping he hadn't broken it.

Ol-j-man
gimme one token plz <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:59 pm
Lancelot was so happy to see the puppy back again, his thick tail wiggled with glee. He looked so delicious. OvO The zquirrel kept close, bony jaw unhinged in a doofish grin as he imagined how tasty fur and flesh meshed together - a forgotten token he had been chewing fell out at Senga's feet.

Two tokens.

Three.

. . . Lancelot thought shiny things tasted good, okay?

Kupuritama
3 tokens!

Odin totally gave Yin the finger as he left. Stupid bug.

ramenli
x1 consolation prize! (which prolly doesn't matter now but hey have a line of rp anyway)

This victory was quickly deflated by the same stupid zombie he had crushed so easily in the beginning. What the hell. Did he take like steroids or something? Odin made the "I'm watching you" movement and hissed.

Seussi
1 token!

"Mother. S'up with you?" Mort muttered under his breath as the reaper went to try again at Odin. "Ran Bells off, n-now this?"

She squeezed his shoulder. "Oh, let loose, Mortie~" Ramona replied in the same tone, wearing an easy smile that he couldn't read. "And be more aggressive when talking to people! Treat your student council time as a dry run for the real thing, because there will always be someone else in a higher position than you to deal with, most certainly not guaranteed with the same decorum."

"Wh-What? Mom, m'not interested -"

"I know you aren't, pumpkin, but - Ah, good job!" she congratulated in a normal tone of voice as Sparrow returned, handing him several tokens.

Mort tried his best to not think too much about the other boil's wide grin. "Yeah, g-good job. S'far as suggestions, er . . . Someone suggested more group outings? M'not sure what specifically meant, but could agree on more time spent as community. Bea's thing mentioned cook off - could mesh together for school-wide picnic?"

kurotomato
2 tokens for Odin + 1 from yesterday for rp~

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 pm
Sparrow lifted a brow as he stepped back to Mort and his mother.

"Thank you," he said, with a smile and small bow and a smile to Lady McNeal before his gaze flickered back to Mort.

"Ah, a group outing would be a lovely idea," he said, rocking back on his heels. "I'd love to get more students involved in things, add a general sense of unification to everything.

"Of course," he added, with a small laugh. "I should be wary of how I speak - I haven't won yet, after all."

Ol-j-man

AyeAvast rolled 1 100-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:32 pm
For whatever reason, Belladonna decided it was best to sneak around as much as possible when it came to Mort's booth. Probably because of the obvious holes in the space time continuum Ramona. Since she was so distracted by Sparrow (Oh sure! The well dressed Reaper boil gets the gushing words while the witch got dirty looks and snide remarks), Belladonna figured this was as good a time as any to try and defeat Odin. At least a little better than she had last time...
Naturally the witch could only blink before it smacked her hand back down.
Oh. Oh no.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:36 pm
"Alright............ You."
Huh. Not nearly as menacing as the witch had hoped for.
"Alright you hunk of metal."
Better? Apparently not, because the witch was once more felled by the machine. It was like it knew she was trying to prove herself and had decided she wasn't worthy. Why did this machine hate her?! Why did Ramona hate her!? Why could anyone hate her!?
She was pumpkin sunshine and bats and cuteness ALL THE TIME.

With a huff the witch extracted her hand and shuffled back over to Mort. Not really wanting to draw attention to herself, or the fact that she could win an arm wrestling contest against a small minipet but not an inanimate object, Belladonna didn't say anything. She merely tugged on Mort's sleeve and tried to look cute enough to pity.
At least a little. O^O;  
ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 52 Total: 52 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 am
Yin was back.

It was his turn Odin. It was his turn.

At least this time before Odin beat him it was a struggle, though the mantodae was still not pleased.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:05 am
One more try could not hurt.

Again a struggle, again Papa Odin schooled him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+1 IC prize? Lock and key OuO  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces