Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[The Black Skull Herd] Calling all Kalona + allies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 pm

If anyone would like some RP, just let me know. <3

*puttering around, working through tags*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 pm
Hoping that Malice and Fachtna will be able to join not only because of family ties/complete pride in their bloodline, but this is 100% them. twisted

User Image

User Image  

Tweekend

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:18 pm

I, for one, would consider them both to be members of Black Skull. However, Malice may wish to have a chat with her mother. I doooon't think Toku ever made it to "approved" status.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:01 am
That could be interesting in RP for Malice/especially for Fachtna's growth in understanding those realities. Down to RP whenever <3<3 Thanks Cherie<3  

Tweekend

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 pm
@LATE!: As Cherie said, I bribed Sirenz for NightShade riiiiight before Unikalona's became a breed, but I believe these days she'd be classified as a mutant because she has two extra horns not just the one unicorn style horn. I could be wrong about that though. *does love her lines so much though* she's my bebeh *sniffsniff*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:45 am
Tsunake

Tempest hates Skinwalkers.
Tempest kills Skinwalkers.

Nemesis hates Skinwalkers.
Nemesis wants to kill Skinwalkers.

Tempest is not as racist as his father and recognises the strength and qualities in all races (to the point he makes use of them rather well). I suspect they could have a very beautiful relationship given Tempest's insider knowledge of Skinwalkers.

Well...provided Nemesis actually respected him, he's not someone to kiss a** and the superiority complexes are something he'd probably laugh at. *Cough*

*Sage nod*

Epine de Rose

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:59 am
Epine de Rose
Tempest hates Skinwalkers.
Tempest kills Skinwalkers.

Nemesis hates Skinwalkers.
Nemesis wants to kill Skinwalkers.

Tempest is not as racist as his father and recognises the strength and qualities in all races (to the point he makes use of them rather well). I suspect they could have a very beautiful relationship given Tempest's insider knowledge of Skinwalkers.

Well...provided Nemesis actually respected him, he's not someone to kiss a** and the superiority complexes are something he'd probably laugh at. *Cough*

*Sage nod*

That could be veeeery interesting. It'd be a good introduction for Nemesis working with 'lesser' breeds, since he hasn't really up until this point. I'd definitely like them to meet, because it could be awesome if they did end up getting along!

@DNS -- Got no problem with Bathory! Nem met Masquerade as a foal and she outright insisted she was pure, so he'd be wary, but grudgingly accepting. xD

Also eeeeeeee Tweek. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:04 am
Tsunake
That could be veeeery interesting. It'd be a good introduction for Nemesis working with 'lesser' breeds, since he hasn't really up until this point. I'd definitely like them to meet, because it could be awesome if they did end up getting along!

@DNS -- Got no problem with Bathory! Nem met Masquerade as a foal and she outright insisted she was pure, so he'd be wary, but grudgingly accepting. xD

Also eeeeeeee Tweek. <3
*Highfive*

I promise I'm not explain them to get on like a house on fire, but Tempest will provide mutual respect for anyone who takes the Skinwalker threat seriously regardless of whatever their herd might think of him. If it develops into something more than just tempered alliance then cool beans. 8D

Epine de Rose

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:01 pm
Hiii there! ; u; Got myself a Kalona, and after staring at this thread for a while, I figured I'd give this a shot.
Chloros (with his plus one, Iodos the bat) here would probably make a decent informant+medic, if he were allowed in. Maybe a diplomat. He's pure and first gen, though I don't currently have his cert due to only recently winning him from a giveaway. Soon, though!

He's not really a bulky kalona, more on the lanky and tall side of things, and is pretty much 60% leg and 40% muffled anger. He's devious and rather cunning, but has a bit of a temper--he'd really like to be a warrior, but due to the fact that he' probably just get his face beaten in, that's not going to be happening. He loves seeing how things tick, be they living or objects, and enjoys systematically destroying things in order to figure out what's important and what can be gone without. While he does tend to blow up somewhat easily when his buttons are pushed, it's always in closed quarters, simply due to his desire to keep up this facade of being a cold sort of looming threat. Chloros is good at keeping his anger under wraps due to it having gotten him into some less-than-pleasant situations, and simply reuses it as all the venom he'd ever need to coat his words in. He isn't too much to worry about as far as combat goes, but if he gets it in his head to make your life hell, you're going to have a bad time. Iodos is of a similar sort, though he's just straight-up malicious and honestly, rather annoying. He's not the brightest bat ever, but he's good at picking up on scraps of information that Chloros himself might miss, and as a result, they make a pretty good team. That, and they both enjoy ruining things for everybody else. It works, sort of.

Likes long walks in the woods, doing dances on the corpses of his enemies, and that squishy feeling when you put your hooves in somewhat solidified mud. Iodos just enjoys making stupid comments, though he knows to watch his tongue around anyone other than his buddy, there.

I got them only a few days ago, so I'm still working some bits out. ; u; I think putting him in this herd would be a great way to develop the both of them, and also to get more experience playing in the Soquili setting as well. Chloros would probably fall into a ranking system really quickly, given his intense desire to keep breathing, and very likely wouldn't cause much of a fuss unless provoked. Would also be useful as a medic due to the whole...'let's see what stops when I do this' part, which has also led to a sort of reverse-engineered knowledge of how to fix things, even if it's only just to break them again. He kind of tries.
But yeah, that's it! :'D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:43 pm
If y'all need/want more skinwalker enemies, I can offer these guys and gals up for just about anything!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:00 pm
@Tsu: Never thought ya did, I'm just chatty .. especially when it comes to Shade's lines rofl Bath gets it from mommy and daddy. Masq will not let any creature tell her she isn't pure, even with her extra horn.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 am
emotion_awesome

RP <3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:21 pm
I have a proposal for you all... *chuckles*

Ok so.... it would be to become one of their allies, as Demon would never join a herd... he kind of has like his own little herd I suppose now, but has no desire to run one himself as he enjoys his solitude too much for that.

User Image

Kind of a 'Pure Kalona'... officially his mother Valkyrie and grandmother Adelinda are not considered kalona because their wings don't have feathers so decedent from dragons instead? Whatever, it really doesn't matter XD

Anywho... he has managed to learn and use the kalona Black Magic and is rather proud of this fact since he is self taught, no one in his family had used it before him.

So... my proposal....

I am trying to get Demon to become a Kalona Elder, so alliance between himself and the Kalona herd could be interesting... but I wouldn't want it to just be a given or come easy but something that he has earned. He has a pack of wolves that work for him (in return he keeps the forest that he gave them save), they are excellent scouts and hear lots of things that most overlook. Anywho, I can imagine them informing him of a conversation they overheard involving a band of soquili wishing to eradicate the threat that the kalona herd poses by killing them all. So... after weighing up his options Demon will decide to warn his fellow Kalona's about the threat and even offers to help track down the threat for no other reason than they got too close to his land, his mountain, for him to let them live so easily.

As for the band of rogue soquili, I imagine that in reality they were all talk and no bite and I would be happy to toss a few soquili together to play the group that is hunted... while they can't be killed, I am more than happy for them to be beaten to within an inch of their lived before being left.

Perhaps after it is all done Demon and the alpha share in a ritual to thank Kalona (god) for his favour.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 pm

While Black Skull is looking for allies, they are mostly interested in eradicating Skinwalkers, so if Demon could be of use on that front, they'd definitely be interested. They do have their own scouts and so on, and being Kalona do often deal with this sort of thing. I would be happy to work on some kind of plot, although I cannot speak for Tsu or any of the others.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:47 pm
Miss Cherie

While Black Skull is looking for allies, they are mostly interested in eradicating Skinwalkers, so if Demon could be of use on that front, they'd definitely be interested. They do have their own scouts and so on, and being Kalona do often deal with this sort of thing. I would be happy to work on some kind of plot, although I cannot speak for Tsu or any of the others.
Well I actually have a set of kalona-SW twins that could be of use then. They were born kalona's then cursed to be bat-walkers. So they could always be of use perhaps.

And other scouts or not isn't a problem since that wouldn't really impact on Demon in terms of him finding out and deciding to pay them a visit. Demon would likely shrug it off if he simply got told that they already knew any of the information he told them.... and simply say something like "Very well then. Clearly you also know where they are as I do and have eliminated the problem." before starting to walk off *chuckles*

Since I imagine though that their lands aren't all that close together (though close enough to fly without too much trouble) it is also possible that your scouts simply haven't heard yet or haven't caught up to them. They could even try using Demon's forest to hide in... a huge mistake for them if they did.

While Demon would in some regard 'help' them, he is rather selfish in terms of his time and so is unlikely to go out hunting just for the sake of a herd he is not part of... if there is some way it benefits him though he is happy to 'use' them to help eliminate a problem. Mutual satisfaction sort of thing. Does that make sense?

So yeah... while I am happy to offer up any of my soquili I am afraid that none of them can die.... XD

No problem at all. Feel free to let me know if you want to play, even if I only end up playing with your characters and it just runs a little side story sort of thing. Herds generally have lots going on anyways.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff