Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:00 pm
Sola looked over at Darien and smiled, he was back. The strong, lovable jerk was back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:52 pm
Darien gave a little stretch and shook his head. "We can study the blueprints tonight and start mission revenge tomorrow." He sighed, "I did technically just get back from a mission." He said, pointing at the stolen goods he had sat in the corner.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 pm
Katherine write down the codes for each room."is this good enough? Each room has a different code but I know them all." she smiled."I hope I can be useful..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 am
Sola gathered the papers and looked at them all one by one. The rooms and codes, the windows and doorways, all written down. This girl had a large house, but no maids or butlers or even security guards? Sola looked at Katherine, despite her dirty dress and mussed up hair she seemed well pampered. She looked at the blueprints again, Katherine's house seemed too easy to infiltrate. They were certainly not worried about being robbed.  

red jade carnation
Crew

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 pm
Katherine smiled at Sola."if you noticed, yeah, my parents aren't worried about robbery cuz we live on an island."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 pm
Darien chuckled, his smile widening. "I suppose things will be fun on the way there." He said as he found a spot to sit. Darien was now adding an island of the list of things he wanted...which was a horribly long list. He rubbed his hands together, "robbery and infiltration for the win!"  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:36 am
"For the win." Charlie agreed, standing in the doorway. "...Are you guys sure about this?" He inquired, looking sternly but worriedly at his comrades, "How do we know it's not a set up? That there's not alarms and guards hidden everywhere? Or that she hasn't already contacted her estate and there's cops or snipers waiting for us? I've never known rich people who aren't worried that thieves will steal all their stuff." He looked suspiciously at Katherine, "This whole thing seems sketchy to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 pm
"Its not guarded and I dropped my cell phone in the woods, no way to contact them. Plus the reason they don't care about robbery is cuz we have sharks in the surrounding waters. Oh and only me and my parents know how to get there. So I have to lead you guys." Katherine explained, understanding the feeling of betrayal and trickery.  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:09 pm
"But miss..." Charlie protested, his arms crossed as he approached Kathrine, "how do we know you're telling the truth?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:16 pm
Darien crossed his legs and gave an amused smile as he watched Charlie question their new and...questionable guest. He let out a soft sigh, "well...either way I have an escape plan." He nodded slowly, "and if deceit comes we can always ditch Katherine...though I very much hope it doesn't come to that." Darien huffed. "I rarely transform into things without a pulse but for the mission I can make an exception I suppose."  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:35 pm
"Please trust me guys. Look I hate my parents, i ran away from them. Why would I try and trick you? Sure I don't trust that you'll actually stay with me but I hope you will and then I can trust you." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:48 pm
Sola unwrapped a lollipop and thought over what Katherine just said. She lived on an island that only three people knew about. No servants, high security, and its an actual place to live. Sola smiled and looked around at their hideout, she had many memories here and it was closer to the candy store. But it didn't have an actual bed, a seaside view, working water, and food that they'd have to pronounce in another language. The question was, would anyone notice that the two parents would be missing? Katherine could sign for any supplies coming in because she's a familiar face. They could also use the fortune at the house, if it was at the house, to pay for stuff. When they felt like stealing, they could. It was perfect. The best criminals living in the best conditions anyone could ask for. Sola could eat sweets until she got sick. She took the pen and scribbled down a knew title for their mission and gave it to Darien. It said "Operation Takeover," hopefully he would agree. It only meant taking out Katherine's parents, she said she hated them.  

red jade carnation
Crew

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 pm
Charlie exhaled. He still didn't like it. But he had confidence in Darien and his ability to get out of unpleasant situations. "Just...be more alert than usual, okay? Don't do anything reckless." he warned. Looking at the paper Sola handed to Darien, he nodded. "What's that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 pm
Darien glanced at the paper, his smile widening and his overall expression brightening. "Sola if you weren't married to sweets I would probably kiss you." He laughed and nodded at the paper. "I agree with Sola, new mission." He said cheerfully. "Katherine, we are getting rid if your parents and using your island as our new base." He said with a content sigh and patted Sola's shoulder.  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 pm
Katherine smiled."sounds good to me. Nobody would care wth those old geezers gone."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff