Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Office Space (Harrison + Rep + Jordan + Robert) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:25 am
Harrison grasped Rep's hand, looking at him until he slipped away again.

He rubbed his arm, and looked back at Killer.

"Yeah," he agreed quietly, tagging along. He shut the door behind them. "Give me a second, I got to lock up."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:46 am

He waited in the hallway, giving a chilly glare to one of the techs who passed as if it was their fault his day had been derailed. When they were gone, he looked back to Harrison as he locked the door. It was a dilemma. The last time he'd wanted to protect someone it hadn't exactly gone ******** well and it was even more complicated now when it was Harrison. How did you even go about being protective of the guy who protected everyone and who didn't so much have an ego as ..well..a complete lack of concept of the fact it was possible not to be certain of oneself.

There was still a vague feeling he wanted to do more.

"Not much point in locking it anyway when Robert will probably be back to collect his s**t..or maybe not, maybe we've spooked him off the office."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:50 am
"Killer's in there, so. Don't want anybody messing with him."

Harrison finished locking up, and pocketed the keys, starting back down to the bunks. He matched Rep's pace so they were shoulder to shoulder.

"We still all got our leave for the month," he noted, even though it didn't do any good to them right now.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 am

Rep seemed to brighten immensely at the mention of leave, becoming slightly more animated and talking with his hands. "Aye! A chance to get off this hill of shite and go places. I'm going to spend most of my wage on chocolate. All the ******** chocolate I can fit through a portal. Maybe some ice cream. And like proper ration it out so I never run out again. And booze. Booze too." he looked distant as he walked as if his thoughts were frolicking in a rolling field of sugar and alcohol.

He snapped out of it.

"I mean. If that stuff is to be found wherever we go."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:53 pm
"I'm not to interested in visiting the outliers of human civilization, thanks," Harrison said, "did enough of that the past month. All I want is an actual bed and McDonald's. Wouldn't object to hitting a few bars either."

He repeated "Booze," with a sort of wistfulness. "They don't even let us have a beer or two. It's worse than prison. It's like a convent."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 pm

"Even a convent they can n** over the wall and down the street at night if they really wanted to, we'd just need either a portal or a really good ******** boat. Totally doable." he sighed defeatedly. "Beer would make s**t so so much ******** easier for me like you don't even know man. That party, I was so ******** happy, that's the main thing I remember. Bruised but actually happy." he grinned.

"McDonalds I never thought I'd miss that but I do too. And beds. Yes. Beds. Actual ******** beds, with all the duvets and s**t. Warm and soft and private. " He scowled as he realised he was probably crossing the line into outright whiny. "But aye. Booze. I could go with that."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:57 pm
"We could use another party, but as far as beds go," Harrison made a tortured noise, "I'm better off not thinking about it."

Thinking warm, soft, private thoughts just made him want to pull Rep back into the office.

"Can't be too much longer though, right? I mean, they got everything else cleared out. ...I don't think I've even been in your room yet."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

He could only nod about the bed, just mentioning it had been a stab of longing too intense to deal with.

"My room's just standard issue with a whole ******** lot of mostly empty mugs laying around from when I couldn't sleep at all. Like not one ******** wink, after that mission where my shoulder got wrecked. It could be anyone's room." It bothered him. He was used to living in amongst a small ocean of tacky and expensive possessions. He wondered where it had all gone, probably thrown away, a life in the bin. It was worth a twinge of regret. "You might have liked my old place. I had like a proper like mini gym and like, massage chairs and a big statue of a dragon I stole out of a shop. I had ******** loads of neat stuff. Swords too. Loads of swords." and his crowning glory, he remembered.

"Best thing though was my ******** rig. My computer right? State of the ******** art. And I had other towers with multiple cd drives just for doing like twenty discs at once. I miss that. He was called Alex." His expression said, yes his PC had a name, yes he would fight about it.

"Shame I'll never have anything like that again."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items