Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
♁ { WEEK THREE ORP } ALL PLAYERS HERE FIRST. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:21 pm
She had completely forgotten about Calder's sticky self; the last time she had contact with it was when there was insanity flying around, and she wasn't in the best of places then. It didn't stop her from being uncomfortable, but the hands on her legs were reassuring at least; something solid to tell her she wasn't going to topple easy.

"Ah!" Amrita gasped, looking down at her Kelpie mount. "There he is! Over there!" She pointed in Aymet's direction, hoping that wasn't too vague for Calder to get. "Um! Y-You can put me down now, i-if you want."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm
Hel nodded her head in understanding to Sparrow. “Ah, understood! Have a good day, Sparrow. I will see you around soon, ya?” She watched the reaper go off, briefly pondering how she managed to make such a nice, polite friend who often brought her spirits up by simply conversing with her.

She turned towards Mitsu and Shun and thought about it for a moment before nodding. “Ah, yes. I would like that very much, actually.” She was all about seeing new Isles.

kuromeez

Blade Kuroda

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm
((Entering))

Joachim had been looking forward in leaving the clan isle's the thought of going back home to his mice and the freedom of playing his music when he chose was a rather reassuring thought that got him through the last day. However, this this had been rather unexpected he thought his frown starting to deepen on his face as his brows knotted. He was going to have stay another day.

"OH..... the mice are not going to like this..... I can utterly forget the idea of only a day of cleaning......" He could already see the fact that they were more likely to exact revenge on him and destroy whatever they had left. Next time he was going to send them home to his sister.

Scanning the students that still remained Joachim hope to see the familiar owl boil but instead another figure caught his attention.

It was Ev! Making an attempt to weave through the crowd without tripping over someone or running into another he waited until he got near her side.

"Hello Ev, how are you doing?" He asked ignoring the faint red on his cheeks.

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 pm
Too late. The moment Amrita pointed, Calder looked in the direction where she was pointing and started to move, carrying Amrita to the very boils she was looking for. It was only then, when standing before the boil, that he slowly knelt down to let the ghoul off.

"Special Delivery for Aymet."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:28 pm
((Enter~))

Malodore was highly unimpressed at this whole thing - it had been looking forward to some nice, relaxing time collecting its thoughts and preparing to begin Hob-level studies. And now this! Though... it supposed it couldn't be too bad, being able to investigate the Isles it had not yet had a chance to visit.

The plague doctor pondered for a moment, then headed off in the direction of the portals.

((... exit XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:29 pm
"I didn't like it much," Olivia told the other ghoul after getting over the initial shock from her entrance. She had stepped back quickly as to not get knocked over and clutched the blouse of her dress quiet tightly in result.

"But, its good to see you Amarus." The smile she had received from the lotus eater did not go unmissed, leaving the wight wondering why she was given such a look. Had she done something wrong, had the text not gone through? "I hope you got my text, I was unsure how to really use the phone and Faustus passed along your message... so, I thought I'd try it out." Perhaps that could clear up anything, if there was anything to begin with. Olivia was uncertain really what could have transpired. Though.. did she just get a nickname?

Olivia stumbled over her next few words, trying to get past that little detail, "I... I uh, wo-wouldn't mind going... back to Conquest. It was nice there." It had been the more positive of the two islands so far really. Eventually, perhaps, the ghoul could make her way to the other two if time permitted even just for a little while. Couldn't hurt; perhaps then she could see or get a little more of what Amarus experienced on War.

Face your demons

xoxomenai

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm
((entering))

Alamea had a slow start in the morning and groggily walked to the assembly area. She was rather bummed about having to go so soon, she still had so much to learn, so much to see. To hear the words come over made her perk up immediately and she clumsily felt around to her phone, poking it open. Whipping her head from side to side she looked for her friends to see if she had caught up to them quickly enough - but it was to no avail.

With a grin she put the phone away and took off running towards the portals. Phones were useless when she had legs. She only hoped she would catch up to them.

((exiting))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 pm
Pales

Ol-j-man

NeoSeussi

ramenli

hanging gallow

"It sounds like you two had quite an adventure!" she didn't go on to speak of her own.. 'feats' in the Conquest clan as... it hadn't been the most successful, though in the end she did meet her goal. Anyway, she was happy to just listen to the boils discuss their experiences, while nuzzling Endy from time to time. Friendship was a very nice thing to have.

Her attention lifted to two boils not too far off, to which she could recognize both with ease. She'd met them in first entering the school, but only had the luxury to see them once, and that was it. A polite, gentle smile was offered to them. Seemed like they were good pals with Mort! Looking up to Kettil, the ghoul smiled more, "It looks like we'll be having another healthy sized group this time." it was rare, but the ghoul held a little bit of a teasing tone in her voice. But she was quite pleased to have a posse once more!

However... a familiar voice piqued all her interest, making her gaze veer onto it's source. Joachim! Her smile lit up again, and she turned her attention fully to him, "Joachim! It's so nice to see you!" she exclaimed in a contained, proper sort of manner; though the excitement was clear. Again, the roots on her legs shifted and coiled, "I am quite well now, thanks to the boils here." she gestured to the zombie and reaper beside her, "As well as this sweetheart here~" she cooed, giving a soft stroke to the owl perched on her wings.
"You must join us, Joachim, please do say you will~" she stopped, showing a small look of bashfulness at her gung-ho attitude. So she toned it down a touch, "How are you? And Merel?" she peeked at his coat pocket curiously.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 pm
[Enter]

JD had trounced up to the portal area sometime earlier, but he'd missed the horseman's speech and had spent the remaining time trying to piece together what was going on. Full access to all the areas, hey? That was certainly a relief, as he didn't want to spend another day stuck in Fat Camp.

Where to next, then? He hadn't really liked Conquest - it was posh really, but they didn't exactly provide spacious living quarters for their guests. Death sounded, well, dangerous, and he was still wary of Death's trial. He'd settle for War then. Their trial hadn't been so bad, pretty straightforward really. And surely after all the fighting they did, they eventually had to sleep from exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 pm
Amrita choked down a whimper, holding onto Calder as best as she could as he moved through the crowds, taking her straight to her Undead friend. She let out a low whine of distress as the Kelpie knelt down for her, slowly crawling off of him. "Uhm...Th-thanks, Calder." She murmured, her face darkening in a flush.

"H-hi, Aymet. Uhm...Aymet, this is Calder. Calder, Aymet." She introduced the boils, gesturing to them in time with their names. "And...I was thinking, since we had time...I'd like to wander the Isles. Starting with Death." Once she got down to business she was also further lacking in details; there were a lot of people around here, and the more people there were, the more ears that could hear them, and the more difficult it might be to find what she wanted.

"If that's okay with you two boils." She added, just in case she was outnumbered.

Enoh Love

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm
Now that the novelty of seeing Alexander again, alive...well...undead, was beginning to wear off just a touch he was beginning to be more aware that they were in a public area. Was it really necessary for Alexander to rub his arms like that? It seemed as if he wanted to cool him down as much as possible for some reason.

Still, he was a bit upset when Alexander dropped his hands. Not disappointed, mainly just worried that somehow the loss of physical contact might separate them somehow.

Or that he would wake up.

He raised his own hand in greeting to Mort, contemplating the question. He had not been to the isle of Death yet, and at least it was not Conquest. He was ready for a break from that particular scenery. It was easy to pass Alexander as he made his way to the small group, giving Miss Evelyn-Aglaya Yeva Verochka a slight bow as he neared and then staring at the boil beside her.

Was that...was that a rat? His stomach rumbled despite himself. It had just been so long since he had had a nice, juicy rat. Well, it was a touch small so perhaps a mouse? He could work with a mouse.

Mort and the Wingmen
Quote train too long D:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:09 pm
"Hey Calder," Aymet greeted the boil. He recognized him from a few things, most importantly the SEEDS mission and the Death class, but they had never talked. But if he'd been there for the hunter execution, he had to have a similar view.

"That's a good idea," he agreed with Amrita, nodding. "Maybe the Death temple is the best place to start? That's where we had our class where - oh Jack, I didn't even get a chance to tell you about the class!"  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:10 pm
It seemed that Mort had heard him, as the other boil turned to greet Yin and Alex at their approach to where he was standing. Alex was continuously sneaking concerned glances towards Yin, unable to get what the weremantis had said out of his head, unable to stop thinking about it even though Yin had told him to try not to. How could he not be worried about him, when he looked as he did right now?

As the weremantis easily overtook him on the walk over, Alex shoved his hand's into his jeans pockets, any hope of hand holding lost for the moment.

"Death?" He answered, coming to a halt finally once near Mort and stealing yet another glance towards Yin, though this one more questioning, as though to say 'should we?'. It was, after all, the one place both Alex and Yin had not gone to yet but at the same time....well, the death trials really were what had kept Alex from signing up to do classes there to begin with. It was then that the zomboil suddenly realized he was likely being quite rude in not greeting the two..no, make that three..other students that were standing here with them.

Alex gave the boils he did not recognize a friendly smile and a wave. "Hey! I'm Alexander." Before turning towards the ghoul, his smile broadening into a happy grin.

"Hello Eva!" He said, sounding happy enough even if on the inside he was a car wreck of concern over Yin.

Mort and All the People

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 pm
Mitsu was excited to hear that Hel would be going with them. "Great! Then let's get going." Holding Shun's hand Mitsu reached for Hel's before she headed toward the portal that would lead them to Famine.

((exiting))  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 pm
[enter]

Slimer oozed through the crowd of the students. His hands in his pockets. His shoulders down and a little forward. His head down. His eyes were looking down. He walked briskly, taking little note of those around him, except when they were in the way. He avoided them well, like a leaf being carried by the wind.

He glanced at the faces of those he knew, and avoided them, quickly averting his eyes downwards. He was a little off.

He had seen the worst of War, and felt the choking rules of Conquest. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know how it was to be in a clan of Famine, but he was curious to Death. The slimer loved life, since he was a ghost and all. He didn't want to go, but he was curious what the isle of Death was.

The slimer looked around, wondering if anyone would see him, and stepped through the portal of Death.

[exit]  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces