Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Damon smirked, "Drunk? Yes, but not off blood." He said. "ALochol works just fine~" He said, smirking for more than one reason. He could see that she'd been trying to fight something off when he'd gotten so close. And put it this way, he was very cocky, and thought way to highly of himself. But it didn't matter. "Why?" He asked. "Not going to get me drunk and take advantage of me, are you?" He joked.

Fang took another drink before downing it. She set the cup down before leaning up, giving Remy a quick peck on the cheek. "I'm gonna go catch my meal before i lose them...be back, 10 minutes tops, 20 if there's a chase." She said, smiling at him before heading off through the croud. She dissapeared behind people and reappeared somewhere else in the croud. She was following those drifters who decided to wander away from the party.

And it wasn;' long before she'd cornered one, using that little vanishing act she'd found so fun to scare her prey with. In an alleyway not far from the party, she could hear the music and voices of those at the party. And it wasn't long before her fangs sunk into the man's neck, he'd thrashed a bit, only making it worse on his end, but gave her more blood.

She'd come close to draining him dry, taking her fill, what Remy couldn't give her. She dropped the body after dripping some of her own blood into his mouth. Blood dripping down her chin, she licked her lips and cleaned her face with her arm. Savoring the lingering taste in her mouth, her eyes faded back to their usual, (yet abnormal--to humans) catlike eyes. She left the body there in the alley and silently made her way back into the croud. Now to find Remy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

Cobra grinned to him. "Maybe you should try it. You'd probably like it," she tells him, watching his smirk linger on his face. "..." She cocked a brow to what he said next. Would she take advantage of him?... Maybe. She smirked back to him and stepped closer to him, leaning herself into him and tilting her head up to whisper to him while holding a devious smirk. "You wouldn't be the first," she simply says and pulls away from him, tilting her shades down to look at him through the top of them before turning her back to him. Damon wasn't the only cocky one here. "Have fun with your dinner!" she told him before turning and walking off into the crowd. She was more or less expecting Damon to pull her back into a dance, but she knew he was hungry. With all these drunk kids partying around them, what vampire wouldn't be?

Translation:

Mood:
User Image

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 am
User Image

Remy finished his drink as Fang left to go find some dinner. It felt weird calling someone 'dinner' but he shrugged it off. He made his way back over to the bar, getting himself another drink. He spotted Damon and Cobra across the crowd, they looked like they were enjoying themselves. He smirked a bit as he took a drink, waiting for Fang to come back  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:44 am
User Image

Damon watched her leave with a grin, before turning and dancing to the music as he dissapeared into the croud, searching for a young woman to snack on, maybe after a dance or two.

Fang appeared behind Remy as he looked out into the croud of people. "Boo." She said with a grin. God, she loved that little trick~

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 am
User Image

Remy jumped a little bit, almost spilling his drink. "Damn, woman. Don't do that...gonna give me a heart attack" he said, taking another sip of his drink. He turned to face her, smile still on his face. "Lil warning next time ya do that" he told her, jokingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:48 am
User Image

Cobra walked through the crowd holding a cool demeanor, she noticed Remy and Fang out of the corner of her eye and watched him, seeing Fang give him a scare to the point he almost spilled his, what was sure, free drink. Remy had a knack of sweet talking his way to free drinks even at her own bar.

As someone passed by Cobra, she vanished from her spot, coming up behind Remy so even Fang wouldn't see her. "Boo!" she exclaimed as she quickly slid herself around Remy in a snake-like manner, smirking to him before carefully grabbing his drink and taking a sip of it, then going to stand next to Fang, relaxing in her stance as she took another sip of Remy's drink. "So Damon's pretty cool," she told her with a straight face as she watched the dance floor. Though with the slight tone she used, Fang would know what she really meant by 'cool'.

Translation:

Mood:
User Image

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

Fang smirked, "Sorry, couldn't help it." She said, before stepping around him as Cobra showed up, and stole Remy's drink. She rolled her eyes. "I know~" She said. Nudging her slightly, giving her the obvious hint, that she knew what she meant.

She looked back up at Remy. "Don't take any offense to that..." She added. "So, you enjoy your little romantic dance with Mr. Salvatore?" She asked Cobra.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

A grin came to Cobra's face as she took another sip of Remy's drink before finally glancing to Fang. "Mr. Salvatore..." she began, "Is quite talented. I wasn't expecting him to be as good as he is with dancing. But then again, he's one hundred and what?... fifty? sixty?... seventy?" she rolled her eyes and waved her drink slowly.

Cobra then looked at her. "So tell me, he any good?" she asks as she takes the last sip of the drink.

Translation:

Mood:
User Image

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Fang smirked a little, but turned away from Remy. "Oh, he's great, " She began. "But the first time he just couldn't resist drinking my blood after he got me hot." She said, folding her arms. "But he's not like that always, he's pretty generous to be honest." She said. "Kinda' kinky though, sometimes." She told her. "That and he's a total manwhore." She explained

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image

Cobra raised a brow with another grin. "Kinky and a manwhore?" she repeated, putting the glass to her lips idly, her eyes drifting off to the dance floor again. "...Mm-mm-mm." She pulled the glass from her lips. "Well since we match..." she said with a shrug, her voice trailing off with a growing smirk.

She suddenly looked back up to Fang, handing the glass back to Remy and taking Fang's hands, pulling her into a little dance, alternating pulling on each of her hands to try and drag her into it. "Now if I ask him how you are, is he going to give me a letter of recommendation~?" she asked, smiling to her. "All these vampire powers and abilities must be good for something, yes?" It was probably about now, that Fang would notice that Cobra may have been a tad drunk. Which may seem odd since she's only had one drink tonight, which was Remy's, and it wasn't even a whole drink.

Translation:

Mood:
User Image

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image

Remy went to take a drink, but Cobra had grabbed it right out of his hands. "Hey, I was drinkin that" he told her as she took a drink from it. He sighed and leaned against the bar, now trying to ignore the conversation about Fang explaining how sex was with another man. Cobra finished his drink and handed the empty glass back to him as she pulled Fang out onto the dance floor. He sighed at his glass before handing it back to the bartender, having him fill it again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

Fang laughed and danced along with her a bit. "I dunno', they're pretty usefull....." She said. "The speed and strength was something i had to get used to...and Damon can't procreate...so he likes to do whatever he wants." She said, spinning around as Cobra danced, the scent of the alcohol reaching Fang without much effort. "Say, how many drinks have you had tonight?" She asked, ceasing their dance slowly.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image

She grinned to Remy as she gave the glass back, noting his sigh and giving a chuckle.

Cobra kept a smile as she got Fang to dance with her a bit. She gave a slight laugh to her explaining how her and Damon had sex. "Mmm... Speed and strength, you say~?" Cobra repeated her again before being spun. When she was facing Fang again, she ended up stepping closer to her, closing any distance between them and continuing to dance.

"..??" Her response to Fang's question made her brow hitch and her lips pout in thought. "Mmm... Tonight? One," she answers. "Within the past twenty four hours~..." she chimed and paused, bringing her hand up to look at her watch. "Forty," she answered straight, as if a fact. Cobra then looked like she was rethinking her answer before shaking her head, then nodding, "Yes, Forty... Maybe forty-one~," she added, "Give or give a few." Seemed Cobra didn't even know how many drinks she's had. But something about Remy's drink put her over the edge. Or maybe it was the drink Damon gave her earlier. He probably had some strong stuff in the house, and now that she had had a chance to really warm up and move around, it was finally kicking in.

When Fang eventually got Cobra to stop dancing, she gave a small whine, pulling at Fang's hands, trying to get her to dance again. "C'mon~... I'm not that drunk... I just got a buzz~" she argues, then lets off a scoff, "It's not like I'm thinking about sleeping with Victor or anything," she says, then stops, looking thoughtful on that subject, staring off into the party before shaking her head, "Nope.. I'm not." A smile returning to her face as she looked back to Fang's face. "..." Her eyes narrowed a bit and she reached up to her, putting her hands on either side of Fang's face and leaning towards her with a look of concentration. "Say~... When did you get cat-like eyes?~" she asks and leans away, starting to laugh softly.

Cobra had gone quite deep into... whatever it was she got into. Which would mean a couple things; One, she was gonna be flirty and more of a whore than she usually was. Two, she couldn't think straight, or even diagonally. And three, when this buzz of her's dies and she crashes, she's gonna have a massive hangover and be unbearably irritable for at least twelve hours... and those twelve hours were gonna be long.

Translation:

Mood:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

Fang sighed and chuckles half-heartedly. "C'mon, you shouldn't be drinking any more. " She said. Taking Cobra's hands again and swaying to the beat a bit, she could at least humor her drunken friend a bit. She lead her away from the bar area and back towards the croud, but moved towards the edge of it,, keeping a good distance away from the main population where an y trouble could be caused. She figured Damon was gone to find a young little frail to have his way with and drink from, so she needn't worry about him, she guessed Artie would be feeding too. She just hoped no problems would start tonight, as they often did.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

Cobra's smile grew as they started dancing again. "Mmm... But drinking is so fun!~" she says and laughs again, fallowing Fang as she led her away from the crowd.

"..." She suddenly stopped though, ceasing their dance, a troubled look crossing her face. Something having bothered her suddenly. Whatever it was had a big enough impact to sober her up somewhat as she turned and looked around, before looking down at the ground, trying to feel something out, only for the constant thumping of dancing to mess up her senses. "..." She turned back towards Fang, "Something's not right..." She said quietly. Cobra had just had one of her rare visions from her spontaneous foresight. "...I saw fire... a lot of it..." she says to her and looks around again, her eyes being drawn to familiar sights that she saw in her vision, which were only confirming it to her. "... We need to get out of here..." she says, looking back to Fang with a serious tone.

Translation:

Mood:
User Image

What If?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out