Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Tables 7, 8, and 9 (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 am
"Maybe one day~" Whether he meant get a scar or show her his fantasies was left up to her, but that was his answer regardless. Maybe one day. That could be applied to a lot of things about them, really. His thumbs brushed against her knuckles as she spoke, giving a little chuckle. "Sounds like a loser." Hopefully, Freya (or any other person he'd ever wronged) were no where near within earshot. This was private time, not agree with Mac loudly time. "Hey." He nodded to Petro, though for the life of him couldn't recall why he looked so familiar...

When the question was turned back to him, he gave her a little smile and focused on their hands.

"Well...she's pretty, she's a little naive, very friendly and no matter what I've done to her, she's still a very good ghoul Not my usual speed, certainly." His lips twisted in amusement. "She has this thing where...if I tease her, her face goes so red it puts a chokeberry to shame." And he did so like teasing her! It was fun; there was more he wanted to say, but those things were the same ones that he'd told Mot, just before he broke up with her.

"But more importantly...she stuck with me~" He said simply. "No matter what I said, or what I did, she saw - and still sees - something in me that keeps her around. I don't know what I did to deserve her, but I wish I knew so I could do it every day." He pulled one of her hands closer to him, pressing a kiss against her knuckles.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 am
Blade Kuroda

Sura held up both of her hands to show just how.....not tall...TG had been. Especially compared to her height. "Delicate. I likely could have launched him across the room and out of a window..." she admitted, looking towards the windows in question. "Maybe farther. I am not sure why he called me small either." She folded her arms and tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"It was almost...disappointed? Disappointment? Oh, I am not sure of these words sometimes. He wanted a hug, I gave him a hug that would not crush his bones, and then he said I was small. He had to stand on the table and I had to stay seated for it to even work." Slight irritation. Sura was truly oblivious as to the fact that what was 'small' in question was that she was lacking curves.

"Then he asked if I was going to grow any more.

I do not understand it at all." It had been the most massive of culture clashes. "Perhaps he has just seen bigger Colossus than I?" A pout. She was pouting visibly.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 am
Enoh Love
"Sounds like a loser." Hopefully, Freya (or any other person he'd ever wronged) were no where near within earshot. This was private time, not agree with Mac loudly time.

Junko walked by at that moment, just conveniently wandering past making sure everyone was enjoying themselves at the table (without uh...enjoying themselves) when she heard Mac refer to himself as a loser. She was still standing behind Lizzy and out of her line of sight when she heard it, raising a brow at Mac. A loser, huh? That would be correct~.

Smiling, Junko continued walking by, but Mac would find one Scarentine's point drop onto his lap as she did.

(Enoh! Please go claim here!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 am
"He isn't though," She pouted; sure, Mac was talking about himself, but she still wanted to defend him. Her face grew redder and redder, but her smile grew wider and wider; she didn't even mind the fact that he was still teasing her. All that mattered was that they were actually having a heart to heart, and she wasn't crying-

Oh wait, she was tearing up, but she was smiling so much, and it felt like her heart could explode from the sheer happiness she felt, that she hardly noticed her vision blurring.

"Was that a question?" Her fingers tightened around his hand at the kiss, "Because the answer is because he's imperfect, like most people, but perfect for her... She might get lost on the road, but he won't, and she'll remember everyone's faces and names for him. He just has to keep on being Mac, even if he thinks that he should stop. That's the man she fell in love with, after all, right?"

In her desu moment, she missed her soulmate, although her mere presence caused Lizzy to sparkle.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 pm
Mac startled when he felt something drop on him, glancing down for a moment to see the scarentines point sitting there. Uhh...where did...? What happened? He glanced around trying to find the culprit, but in the end it wasn't important. Whoever dropped that was not Lizzy, and all that should have - all that did - exist was Lizzy.

"It wasn't." Officially, it wasn't an official question...but her answer was exactly what he wanted to hear, even though he didn't realized that until she had said it. "And I'm very lucky you do." Now was a good time to drop the third person act! Mac threaded his fingers through hers to hold her hand properly. He loved her more than anything in all of Halloween, and he hoped that would not change.

"So...Where were you? Before this table thing?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 pm
She tried to calm down, but she couldn't; after a while, she just gave up and concentrated on her boilfriend, "I was wandering around. Looking for you." At this, she frowned a bit, remembering the Love Machine.

"I played one of the games... The Love Machine," Her frown deepened as she looked distressed all of a sudden, her voice soft as she seemed to stump in her chair,
"We don't match... I know that it doesn't matter, and that it was only a game, but... It would be nice if we had matched... Instead, I ended up matching Charlie and this person called 'JD'."

Sighing wistfully, she moved her chair so that she was going around the circumference of the table, all the while holding onto his hands, until she was beside him. Giving him a peck on his cheek, she gave his hands a brief squeeze before giggling, "Although, according to the Love Machine, we need to work to make this work... That's rather accurate, isn't it?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:28 pm
demon_pachabel

Shun gave Sura a bit of a flat stare as she showed how big the imp was. That was like the size of a gnome! Furrowing his brow, he looked over the Colossus, taking a moment to think it over.

"Perhaps," he mused while continuing to examine Sura. Well. She wasn't the most curvaceous female around so perhaps he was referring to her breast size but...

"I would not worry about it too much. It is possible he's envious of your size."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 pm
Xiu grinned, instantly deciding that she liked this boil. He was definitely one of the only boils she knew who liked to cook, and it was pretty great that he was willing--and excited--to go out and learn baking as well! "I'm happy to hear that!" The baku chirped, genuinely pleased to be meeting another cook, "I certainly hope that you'll enjoy the club once we've got everything set up! I've never tried to teach more than one person before, so..."

Her expression was a mixture of of both sheepishness and anxiety. She reminded herself that she wouldn't be alone--she was co-ran the club with Junko--so together, they would probably be fine. The baku was excited to get everything up and running and to call the first meeting, but there were some little things that needed ironing out first.

She smiled at the question, tearing her gaze away from him to do a quick look-over at the others seated around them. "I'm friends with Lizzy and ani--um, Shun, and I'm acquainted with Mac. But..." Xiu's frown was puzzled as she turned to look at Sura. She vaguely recalled having seen her before--perhaps just in the passing--but they had never formally met.

After another few second passed, she looked back to the horse boil with a smile. "If I may ask, what kinds of food do you like cooking?"

Huni Pi

Kaiyumi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm
Blade Kuroda

The chair Sura was on actually vibrated from the happy thrumming noise she made at Shun's explanation of why TG would seem her 'small'. Size envy.

He had size envy.

She was one of the smallest Colossus (as she'd been able to figure out from the voices of her siblings as well as the words of the Mother-Father creature. They'd chosen the smallest Colossus as they would not smash things as easily) and she had given someone size envy.

Joy

"That would make much sense. Yes, that could very well be it. Thank you for the clarification of that."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 pm
(( I AM A PROXY POST FOR HUNI ))

The tikbalang rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he mulled over Xiu's latest question. "'M mostly about grilled and roasted food. Y' oughta taste my BunnyWunny burgers and my veggie-bobs," he grinned before reluctantly admitting, "Still need to get that PuppyWuppy stew right. Can't get the meat less malansa. Erm..." His lips twisted as he tried to think of the appropriate translation. "Gamey," he supplied a little uncertainly. "How 'bout y'? Any dishes y' proud of or can make blindfolded?"  

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm
demon_pachabel

That answer seemed to please Sura quite a bit. Either she didn't care much for the imp or she took pride in how large she was. Perhaps it was a little bit of both.

"It's not a problem," Shun nodded, "The way people's minds work is a bit strange at times. Or rather, many times."

There were a number of things he didn't really understand why people did why they did it. Then again, he usually didn't question it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:53 pm
Blade Kuroda

"I will have to try and develop that...understanding, I think." She was starting to believe it was a crucial life skill she didn't quite have yet. Not that she'd had much time to develop it. Well, she'd had time, just not proximity. Proximity was seeming to be the big flaw in her upbringing.

"Does it get easier? It seems strange to ask if these..face to face talks get easier, but.... they are quite difficult, I think."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:58 pm
demon_pachabel

"It might. It most likely depends on how much effort you put into it as with many other things. I have improved on a few things myself when it comes to the more social aspects of life, but there are things that still allude me," Shun said. He probably will never be a social butterfly, nor did he strive to be one really. So most likely there probably would always be some things that he didn't quite get.

"It also depends on how badly you'd like to improve as well. I'm guessing it's one thing you seek to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Blade Kuroda

"It is. I need to, if only for the sake of the rest back home. Home is....in a questionable state. We all did well on our own for a long time, but it just keeps getting worse and..farther...behind. If I cannot communicate with others, I will not find out what I can do to help."

If she'd been small enough to curl up on the seat and mope, she probably would have. But she suddenly changed topics, as though realizing she'd just said something really deep and probably boggling.

"What tends to be the sort of..social..atmosphere around here? I have already learned I need to get a phone or I might be seen as odd, but what about other things?"

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:23 pm
demon_pachabel

That was interesting to hear. It was a little different to come to the school with the goal of communication in mind. It was a little hard for him to really wrap around as he had to wonder just what the issue was.

"I'm.. probably not the best person to ask this. But yes, having a phone helps. A computer can aid with communication as well, as long as it has access to the interwebs."

He was going to assume that reading was not an issue here.

"Other than that, I'm aware some students enjoy to hang around the maul or scarecade. Or a few other places. Is.. this helpful at all?"  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff