Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Weeping Mountains |Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:32 pm
Tekkou smiled as he watched the boy emerge from the water. When he saw the green eyes his own deactivated which made him wonder just what this guy could do. Either way this was more then enough for his evaluation. Thanks, although I must say I am really not that good bukijutsu. I am okay but I really prefer taijutsu. Tekkou didn't want to tell him that he was holding back and hoped that it wasn't clear either. If he wanted this to end he would of opened the 8 gates. Oh well he had a feeling he would have to seriously battle Chokichi eventually so it would come. I didn't expect to be summoned via anbu so this cant be too good. I think I will head to the dojo to learn some more bukijutsu if you would like to go with me. Tekkou didn't like being summoned so he figured it would be something serious. Which meant he had to train harder.
Michael the sexy king

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 pm
██████████████████ ███████ ██████████████████
Chokichi "Dream Trapper" Matsumoto

Genjutsu → BloodlineGenin KirigakureSakkakugan

User Image

Chokichi rose up from the water and stood on his two feet. He knew that Tekkou was holding back against him but so was he. He didn't even use his main jutsus or abilities. When he mentioned something about being summoned via anbu, it had to be from the Mizukage. Being summoned was an honor... or not. It depended on what the Mizukage needed for you to do. "I would go training but bukijutsu isn't for me. Plus I don't have a sword."

OOC: ...
Chakra Pool: 440/530
Stamina Pool: 135/135

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:17 pm
Tekkou would nod his head hearing Chokichi. I understand, if you decide to change your mind let me know. I wouldn't mind going to Takumi to buy a new weapon of sorts. With that Tekkou would drop into the water below swimming down to retrieve his katana. It was quite deep but thanks to his training he was able to swim down still holding his breath. When he finally resurfaced he climbed out and slid the katana back into its sheathe. Well then, Im off to do some last minute training. Feel free to join me. With that being said Tekkou started off towards the dojo. He would soon vanish from sight.
Michael the sexy king

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:16 am
Chokichi "Dream Trapper" Matsumoto

Genjutsu → BloodlineGenin KirigakureSakkakugan

User Image

Chokichi left the the shrine and started heading towards the village.

[EXIT]

OOC: ...
Chakra Pool: 530/530
Stamina Pool: 135/135

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
It took longer to walk to the shrine then to just appear there with shunshin but it helped him think. And Sypher needed to think. He'd never had a relationship like the one he had with Inka. Sure, he'd (and he'd never tell Inka this) had dozens of causal relationships with both men and women, but nothing had lasted. He'd never had to make an effort and none of them had ever gotten....jealous Its really cute... he thought, hiding a chuckle as he found a good spot near the shrine. Rather then stand, he twirled a bit and sat down promptly on the ground, falling back to lay. Thankfully he had on just some regular clothes and nothing that wouldn't stand up to a good grass staining.

|

|

| This is what I am | What I am is this |
| And that's all I'll ever be |
To be myself; that's all I want
| That is all that I need |

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 510/530
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 160/230
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka was still tired from the long journey back from Sound, and the walk had only brought it out of him. Red eyes were on the ground, nearly closed, relying on his other senses to follow Syy. His breathing was only slightly laboured, but his body barely ached. It's really is leaving my system... Inka realised. It was slowed, of course, by his mission and constant exertions, but even when bed-ridden he was still pushing himself, to meet pain and difficulties head-on rather than let them best him. An endurance to pain, he would argue, but knew better and would concede to having the occasional days just sleeping. Hearing a collapse of fabric and weight, Inka looked up, spotting Syy laying on the grass. Inka waited a second, debating with himself, before taking a shady spot by the kage. He laid down gently.

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Chills | Superstitious
⊗ TIRED MUSCLES | DECREASED LUNG CAPACITY | HEALED RIGHT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:32 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Sypher didn't look at Inka for the moment, letting him get comfortable on the ground "Inka....what exactly were you so mad about earlier?" he asked finally, keeping his hands folded over his chest.

|

|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:40 pm

User Image
nka izara

Inka released a rough breath of air through his nose, eyes staying closed as his face pinched into a mixture of frustration, guilt, and embarrassment.

"... It was childish of me." He began. The Chuunin's voice was gruff, reluctant and unsure. He sat up before continuing, unable to feel comfortable talking otherwise. "... tsk... I..." Inka stumbled. He'd thought about what he'd say when this came up, but now he was given the chance he couldn't find the words anymore. "I shouldn't have... lashed out at you. It's stupid of me - and unrealistic - to want to be able to, I don't know." Inka stopped, taking in a breath to calm himself, red eyes darting around at the grass.

"I can't always be by your side, I know that... why did you keep pulling away?" He asked. "We hadn't seen each other in weeks, and you acted like it was only for a few hours. After seeing you get along so well with Sebastian before, I just... felt... hurt." He concluded.

Boom, Baby!

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:04 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
"I pulled away because..." Sypher sighed then rolled onto his side, looking at Inka from a the ground, chin in hand. He didn't finish, his mouth twisted like he was thinking of something "Do you know how hard it is for me not to touch you?" he asked suddenly, raising up on his hands to frown at Inka "How much restraint it takes me to not jump you?" he sat up, leaning closer to Inka and gripping Inka's chin "You're the first person I've ever had a relationship, a real one. Sebastian is my friend and, believe me, he is not in my sights as anything more. In fact, hell no. Just no. No to infinity." he pulled Inka close and kissed him forcefully, a bit of desperation behind it. It had been a really long time....and he always missed Inka. Always.

|

|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:12 pm

User Image
nka izara

Inka twitched, red eyes snapping to Syy as soon as he mentioned his restraint. The Chuunin's heart stuttered, and his mind went blank. The kage's following words and impending presence only added heat to his cheeks, until mention of Sebastian arose. Inka barely got out a half-chuckle, lips pulled into some sort of arrogant smirk, before Syy kissed him. Almost immediately Inka reciprocated, a small growl growing in the back of his throat, some force and a little of his own desperation emerging at the contact. A hand latched itself onto the front of Syy's clothes.

Boom, Baby!

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:19 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Crap! Sypher's restraint weakened as he felt Inka's grip, his own hands gripping the sides of Inka's face as he pressed harder to Inka's lips. His tongue slipped into Inka's mouth, his face flushing as he fought to keep his control Crap, crap, crap! his hands went to Inka's chest and he broke apart, panting a little "..." Sypher closed his eyes and let his head fall into Inka's chest "...crap. Sorry..." he said softly. Not for pushing apart...but because this was so not the place to do this.

|

|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:29 pm

User Image
nka izara

Inka allowed Syy to break contact, a small flush on his face, red eyes resting closed. Inka growled a reply, head bowing to feel the strands of Syy's hair against his face, his hand now resting on the Kage's upper-arm. He took the reprieve to calm himself down, ignoring the way his body seemed to be rumbling for them to continue. He breathed in deep, holding the air inside his lungs until he felt the pressure begin to build before releasing it. His head bowed further, pressing his mouth against the skin behind Syy's ear, teeth lightly escaping past his lips.

Boom, Baby!

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:36 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
"Nnn.." Sypher's fingers dug into Inka's chest when he felt the heat on his neck. Then he put his hands flat, taking them from the chest down to Inka's hips without lifting them. He kept his eyes closed as he lifted his face, pressing his lips to Inka's bare chest as his hands drifted down to Inka's thighs. His thumbs pressed into the tender skin around Inka's pelvis as he nipped Inka's chest under his collar bone "Seriously...." he spoke into Inka's skin, his face flushed completely, ears read "Not here..." but he didn't make any move to get up except for his hands which pressed and released the skin under his touch.

|

|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 pm

User Image
nka izara

An appreciative hum escaped Inka at the sensation of his chest being kissed. A deeper, guttural growl one following suit as the kiss turned into a n** and his thighs were pressed. His hand moved from Syy's arm to his hair, threading his fingers through the strands and taking careful hold as he grazed his teeth along the older male's skin. "Then home." He mumbled, not even asking if they wanted to continue, too lost in the sensations to take note.

Boom, Baby!

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
That was a great idea except....Sypher was pretty sure he couldn't stand up. Pushing up suddenly, he pushed down on Inka, to force him to the ground so he was on top, straddling him "Can't wait." he said firmly, bending his neck to kiss Inka's stomach, his hands running up the younger man's chest. Then down again...gripping Inka's pants at the belt "...don't move, got it?" he looked up at Inka, his expression glowering and possessive.

|

|

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers