Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:42 pm
Minor edit to my last post.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm
So over the next few days, my wife and I are going through the process of packing up everything we own, and getting the hell out of Missouri. Planning on heading to Colorado with my parents for a little, but since on or around the 2nd of may, my internets is effectively gone, leaving me only to my phone, you will see very little of me at all, as I'm going to be dealing with a move, a job search, a wife graduating college, and seperating from the military all at the same time. As to when I will have steady internets again, I do not know. I can try to post from my phone occasionaly, but since that is such a wonderful experience, it will more than likely be kept short and sweet. Anywho, just figured I would let you all know the business so you didn't think i was dead or something.  

Skry

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 pm
So, I have a question, as it does seem that half the group will be having busy lives within the next month or so, and possibly longer...

... Do we want to keep going?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 am
I love this campaign, but if people have priorities or issues that are pulling them away from this then I understand if we have to put this on ice for a little while. Just keep me updated one way or another, so I don't log in daily for no reason.  

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tolias Sharp

3,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:49 pm
I posted, but I wanted to weigh in. I can keep going with the campaign as normal, but I'd appreciate a break as well as the next guy. I think things are finally calming down for me. We'll be in a groove with our new baby soon. So, I can keep going or have a hiatus. I see benefits to both.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 pm
Id like a vote, in all fairness. Between the 3 of you. So, we wont have a tie.  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:43 pm
As i just won't be around for however long it takes us to settle down after this move, my hands are kind of tied. I would have to go for hiatus, only because I don't have another option here as I am not going to be able to keep up as normal. If you guys want to keep going its fine and i wouldn't blame you, but I would have to revert into a very basic member of the team and not really be able to contribute much.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 pm
I don't have any particular thing keeping me from posting, with the exception of my final weeks of classes coming up. So put me down for a "Continue."  

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tolias Sharp

3,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:49 pm
I'm still trying to figure out baby life, so if we could wait, I'd like that.

I think we should set a return date, so we have to go back to it. Is that fair? Does anyone have a date in mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 pm
The best person to figure that out would be Dan. Whatever he thinks he would be a bit more settle, thats my best guess, honestly. But we can put a halt on this for now, I suppose.  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skry

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 pm
well, things for me have now settled down considerably. Still in the job/house hunt and not quite sure where exactly we will end up, but its nice to be able to take a deep breath and relax for once. that being said, while i am not online as much as i was before with my own computer, i do have steady internet access and 4G on my phone now, which never happened in missouri, so if everyone else is good to resume, so am I.  
Fading Oasis

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff