Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
†‏ Miyamoto Household † (Currently Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San, after hearing Mam's answer, actually understood and accepted this answer. It made a little more sense, and was more easily digestible then the last answer. With a small response, and a snicker, the konin replied and spoke.

"Oh, i understand this much. I find this an acceptable answer hahaha.....Thank you....void mam? Anyways, thank you for the answer. Ill make it a mission to talk to Suna Mam more and figure this whole thing out."

Then....it was the evil aura. Jumping to his feet, and talking over the bonds golem and his earpiece, San spoke and replied to everyone who was here. "HE" had arrived at the Miyamoto household. Biting his thumb and drawing blood, San summoned the three cutiest bears anyone had ever seen, Rin Tin and Jin, and spoke a word to them before looking to the kage for guidance.

"Rin tin and Jin....Find him. Then report back to me. Mam.....permission to pursue? I shall assemble a team and gather the forces and take this guy down.....James...you my second. Get ready to go."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:16 am
Zyonu popped out of a book on one of the shelves in Mamoru's Office, righted the book again, and took off down the stairs. She ran across the house out to the room next to Bast's, threw open the door, and dragged the full body mirror from the corner of her room to the outside, pointing it away from the household. While she was at it, she used Douka to transform into the metal of one of the screws holding the mirror to its stand.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

At the sight of the lady of the RandD department appear out of a book, San raised an eyebrow and after a few seconds decided to follow her. After she transformed into metal, the Konin spoke, offering his assistance.

"Um...Zyonu....can i help you?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:59 am
Al cursed, as the lines were busy. Throwing down the phone in disgust, he "saw" San and Zyonu running through the halls behind him, and burst out after them. "Where's that coming from!" he asked, as he concentrated. If anything odd appeared within 30 meters, he would know.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James sat and listened to all that had transpired. The hat didn't bother him to much, and he listened with quiet interest to the Kage's story, and how old he was. James picked at the food a little and then the feeling hit. James finally was going to get another chance to kill something.

The San summoned the little awesome red panda crew. "PANNNN...." James said as he jumped up to hug and play with the furry little guys with ecitment. "daaaass..." he finished and almost seemed to deflate as they were instantly given a tracking mission and ran off.

James spiked the helmet down after that, and his cold anger would show. "I'm right behind you Sanshi. I'm going to put my fist through this ******** skull."

James would follow the man and James sniffed for the familiar scents and pheromones of the BBEMG (Big Bad Evil Medical Guy)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

----------From the R&D post, here----------

Blasting out of the mirror, the evil muscled man was swiftly followed by all manners of shrapnel, the poignant shiny glass having turned into a make-shift cannon. Jeez... good thing that Zyonu had managed to turn it out & away from the rest of the household! Now outside of the framework, he landed in the courtyard below the Kage's office, jetting for the walls beyond the space. Behind him, several insect limbs were thrashing about from the mirror before retracting. Below the house, a deep rumbling seized the landscape...

"Hmm," I replied drearily calm-like as the wretched earthquake began. Reaching a hand over to pick up something out from mid-air where nothing existed, The Butler appeared with London the Seagull. Hopping onto the arm, the bird-fellow nodded to The Butler, who immediately vanished once again. "Ima wa Bast mo Zyonu mo London mo oikakette koroshiru," I spoke in the language of Japanese towards the bird-fellow. Being of the type to understand what 'Go pursue & kill, now,' is in his native language, London took off from the arm, flying through an open window. "Either stay here to deal with the earthquake causer, or go after the man," I commanded the Suna shinobi there in the office.

The Last Strange Quest

The quest begins!

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:27 pm
"Trouble brews downstairs. I will meet up with you later," Zyonu responded to the Suna-nin, not addressing any of their questions. Shrapnel exploded from the mirror as she spoke, followed by the man. "We cannot afford for any of you to go after this man. Look after the younger ones."

A clone split off of her and disappeared into Bast's room. There was a sound of some shifting taking place inside, a poof, and more shifting before the clone returned and handed Zyonu a paper seal. The lady then dispersed her clone and leaped from the building, chasing after the Evil Medical Dude with all haste.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm
Al gave a little nod to Zyonu, then realized something. "Lucas is down there!" Al exclaimed, before flickering into the hallway at great speeds. Entering the elevator, he paused for only the briefest of moments before slamming down the lever, and pulling a tab. The elevator went into full emergency descent, rocketing downwards at speeds that would put gravity to shame.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:22 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James snapped onto the presence of the man as he crashed through the mirror, as he was already searching for the man when it happen. James Valkyrie materialized in his hands in an instant, and he left enough space to stay clear before leaning out the window and "Threading the needle. " with a shot. Using his sharp precision and practiced reflexes to sail the shot right for the man's center of mass as he fled. The power of the trained up Valkyries blast would kill anyone in front of James, so he kep it to 2800 fps to keep from hurting the others in the room.

The shot was irrelevant once fired, and James turned to head to the R&D department and the younger shinobi.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

San barred his teeth at Zyonu's orders, finding in his heart to let this menace of chakra run away appalling. Yet he was a team player, and would play his part by aiding the kids downstairs with...whatever was down stairs.....Using the same transportation as Al, James and San made their way into the RandD department.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 pm
Trying to aim through the lushous trees & foliage hadn't gone quite as planned, & as the man zigzaged his way around everything, the shot went through the tree next to him. Sprayed with wooden chunks that braced the once deadly concussive waves of the shot, he was spared as the man picked himself up off the ground, pumped his muscles to get rid of the interfering wood bits, & dashed out to the jungle beyond the village. Meanwhile, high overhead, London the Seagull pursued him by flying in & out of various vision obscuring summoning temples.

----------Evil Eiseijutsu Man-Dood to the Wave Gate----------

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:08 pm
---From R&D Department---

There was a tremble in the ground and then a roar as the insect beast burst through the ground and into the air. It immediately took flight and circled the area to get its bearings. Six wings buzzed away as it soared through the skies. It locked on to the Wave Gate and would head there if the Suna-nin were not quick enough in leaving the R&D Department. With the power out in the labs, the elevator was dead, leaving the only relatively quick way of escape as following the beast itself while using Shunshin or some other drastic quickening technique.

---To Wave Gate (perhaps?)---

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:40 pm
Al flew out of the tunnel, going so fast he thought he could "fly like an eagle" for a moment, before realizing that what goes up must come down. Seeking to delay that prospect, he noticed the demon as it started to accelerate towards the gate, having come up while it was circling, and quickly Shunshined after it... only to smack into it's back through a lack of stopping practice. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" he screamed as he barely held on with a single hand. Several civilians watching the spectacle began to take photos and a rather large betting pool was started on when he would fall to his death. A small trail of blood leaked from his now-broken nose.

210/270

//+1 Face-Damage (From impact with beast)//  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
User Image

San quickly followed the others, though got lower to the ground with his iron sand cloud to let Manny be able to body flicker with the others After his small growth and promotion, the Konin trusted the now chunnin much more then he had previously, as the kid had proved himself more and more to be an effective member of the team.

"Manny, we need you to be our scout and long distance vision. This is something we have never encountered before, and probably has abilities and powers we cant defeat alone. Can you give me its description? I have a plan....."

San himself would use body flicker to cover the lost distance immedeatly after the kid gave him the description of the beast. Following that, his chakra monster was seen comming up out of the ground from the RandD department. Over the bonds golem, San began to talk to Mamoru. His memory was tingling.....

"Mam-sensei...remember those vast chakra masses you were telling me about that one day in your office? Well i think we just encountered one. Its [Manny's description]. Can you feed me any information as well as ways to reseal this thing?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 am
Still twiddling his fingers as they went along, listening to San's orders he nodded slightly.
“Got it, lets see, big.... Buggy, armoured, wings, demonic strength and toxic chakra....... spikes and claws... yup that about sums it up,” He said standing up and hopping off. Launching himself off after San, Manfread whizzed off using body flicker to chase after his ally. Widening his field of vision he tried to scout out the area ahead taking in as much information as he could.  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff