Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Misty Falls |Training Caves| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Of course he would find the location first, alas she cared not for his presence. She simply released paper into the caves from the path. Humming a near silent hymn that would force the paper to turn into clones. Three of them would walk into the cave, her close behind. The winding paths would be preoccupied by the clones, if they saw something they would come back and report it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

Sheng
Chakra: 60 (untrained)

Sheng went still at the voice that echoed down the caves. He was tucked into a tiny crevice now, hiding from eyesight "..." he breathed out then began moving farther away from the voice, sliding down the crevice and away from Tekkou. He didn't know who this person was or why they knew his name...for all he knew, this person worked for the Caravan! As he moved, Sheng felt his teeth sliding into place like they always did and stopped, still unreachable by normal means.

((I'm gonna make you both work for this one if you want it....its B-rank for a reason >3 ))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm
Seeing the figure move back Tekkou believed that this was the boy. So wondering how this would work Tekkou pulled out the mission detail paper. He read it over once more making a few hand signs as a fake clone of his appeared. Then he had his clone crawl into the crevice with the boy. Why are you running away? Do you not want to be found?
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

Sheng

Sheng hissed as the clone suddenly pushed itself in the crevice, his sharpened teeth glaring like a sharks as he pushed himself back further "STAY AWAY!" he shrieked, nearly bashing his head in as he backed up. But he displayed an unusual motion, twisting his head to the left and down, almost parallel to his shoulder, his ear brushing his shirt. Then he straightened and began climbing UP the crevice wall, his stomach flat to the stone, his back scraping. He made it almost 5ft up in a few minutes, long arms and fingers digging into the cracks to pull himself up.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:37 pm
Tekkou's eyes would remain fixed on the boy as he watched him go all exorcist. He simply shook his head as he stood before his part of the crevice. Wait. Everyone has been looking for you. Its time to go home. That was all Tekkou said as he was about to risk harming the boy if he kept running. He knew Bellatrix had arrived being able to see her and her clones a bit behind them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 530/600

From all directions at once, fading into existence as if some ethereal siren unseen in the shadows of the caves. With it came the scent of burning, of ash and fire enough to sear the flesh and reduce the bones to ash. The heat within the cave even marginally increased as ash began to rain down from thin air, black, gray, green and purple, glowing softly with internal flames. And when they touched the ground they clumped together, undoing the destruction their creation had wrought, reforming into a pair of shinobi that the genin would know well. The first was obvious, for his renown in the village had long been closer to infamy than fame. The Mad Carny, the Jester of Dark Delights, Jack Harren Snipe was a nightmare for children of a certain age. The boy who told no lies, who spoke in riddles too complex for most to make out, and with whom you never trusted your children.

Jack tended to like it this way.

His knowing smile seemed to hint at secrets he had no right nor way to know of, and his eyes, inverted, with the pupils white, the irises black, and the whites gray as the clouded sky outside, seemed to meet the pair of Genin chasing after the boy. Within his hands the sapphire capped cane continued to play out tunes as Jack continued his music, not a seeming care in the world for his interruption of the mission.

Slowly he lowered the flute, the haunting music echoing within the caves and tunnels, and looked at the pair with a winning smile, ignoring the clones as if they did not exist. "Hello."

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image

Sheng

Everyone?! Sheng's mind jumped directly to the Caravan and terror struck him like shot of lightning Even with him dead....They're still after me?! NO! he tried to get higher up the wall but he stopped as ash and music began to fill the area, staring down at the floor in shock and tears. He wanted to run but was too surprised to really go anywhere...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Tekkou had been so focused on the boy Sheng that he had missed everything that just happened. His attention was fixed on Sheng who had now stopped where he was. He wondered where Bellatrix was and that's when he noticed the guy who was closer to the entrance of the training caves. From what Tekkou could tell this guy had found Bellatrix seeing how she was still a bit away from him in the caves, while he was much deeper and that most people unless they could somehow see him would most likely not find. Either way he didn't see a reason to fret over a new arrival many came here to train so he would just continue with his mission. Sheng I need you to calm down. Its time to return. Tekkou wasn't all that good at communicating like this so he would just have to wait this boy out or even wait for Bellatrix to arrive.

Quote:
We are much deeper in the cave so it would be impossible for you to be near Bellatrix and us.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтѕυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 / 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 5 0 / 0 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

((Excuse my first-person writing. It's the style I prefer.))

-----ι was forced to blink several times in the suddenly dim light of the cave, trying to get my eyes to adjust. The darkness cleared away pretty quickly, and I gazed with wide eyes at the interior of the cave. I had known the technique Jack used transported him, but I hadn't thought it could transport more than one person, nor had I expected the movement to be so...sudden. It took a moment to get my bearings, about as long as it took for my pupils to widen enough to see my surroundings, leaving the light from beyond the cave's mouth almost blinding to my sensitive eyes.
-----Two others stood in the cavern besides Jack, and both I recognized at the shinobi from outside the academy, the ones that had been fighting a third person. Which meant one of them was the creepy one, the one that had given me the chills, which was a hard thing to do. I gazed at her only briefly. They both were apparently still only genin, but I didn't know how much more experienced than me they were, and I wasn't about to test it.
-----The other seemed to be the headstrong one, rather than the thinker. He was further on in the cave, and seemed to be after something. Or he really liked looking at walls in the dark. Either was equally likely as far as I was concerned.
-----I followed his gaze up a ways, and it took a moment for me to see what he was staring at. There was a boy up on the wall, clinging to it and quite obviously trying to get away from the genin below him. From what I could see, he was a bit younger than I was, and just as strange in appearance, considering he was, after all, clinging to the wall.
-----If their mission was to catch the boy, it was pretty obvious the older genin was close to flat out attacking him. But perhaps the boy would listen to someone close of his own age, similar in situation.
-----If we were going to do anything, it seemed we would need to hurry before he got hurt. I glanced at Jack, though, unsure if it was a good idea to move.

« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr yσυr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image

Sheng

At Tekkou's words, Sheng turned his attention back on the other boy and snarled "NO! I'm NOT going back to that cage and you can stick a...a stick up your butt!" He was only 8, after all, and being rude wasn't exactly natural to him. As it was, he had somehow hooked himself into a large crack and now crouched on the wall, supporting himself with only his feet and back pressed against the walls "So-So you just go away! Slaver! Mongrel!" he shouted down and then started to crawl again, pulling himself up further. That a second figure had appeared with the other didn't register with Sheng just yet.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm
Tekkou wasn't sure why this boy was so keen on avoiding him. He didn't care too much for the kid himself but rather the mission itself. Sheng, no one is going to hurt you. Your free to do as you wish, I am simply here to lead you back to freedom. With that being said Tekkou used his fake clone to follow up after Sheng only poking his head and hands out in view of the boy. The clone although fake would appear as real and would show Sheng the gloves he wore. With the village's symbol being displayed clearly. The real Tekkou wouldn't move but rather speak to their new guests. Hello there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:57 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 530/600

Jack turned and looked at the reptilian child, for the moment ignoring the idiot who seemed to think they were somewhere near the entrance of the cave. Was it perhaps a sign of schizophrenia? Could it be that, given his looking in another location, the lack of looking in their direction, and the lack of concern for the sudden appearance of these two shinobi in his path, he was having delusions of some sort? One could hardly tell without further testing, and for the moment Jack had other things on his mind. Seeing his apprentice's gaze from the corner of his eye, Jack nodded without looking, without taking his eyes off of the boy.

Raising the flute to his lips he began to play a light, calm tune that would likely bring to mind a sense of calm, of peace. Jack himself seemed relaxed, likely seeming less threatening than even Shadowseeker did, with his adorable cat ears and tail. For the moment he said nothing, merely played, but already he was lacing his music with his chakra, silently and carefully readying his jutsu in case the boy, or even the angry, violent personalitied girl from before acted in violence.

He did, however, step to the side and sit, leaning back against a rock that propped him up into a sitting position. Here he closed his eyes, activating his blood trait to allow himself the True Sight, to allow him to see without truly seeing. For the most part he seemed to ignore the young boy and his clone.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтѕυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 00
α c :: 00

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 / 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 5 0 / 0 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15 - 1 = 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »

((So no one makes a mistake, I fired at the clone.))

-----ι couldn't help but get annoyed at the genin's hasty actions. All he was doing was scaring the young boy worse than he already was. Someone thick-headed as him had no idea what they were doing. They cared only for the reward, not for the effects what he did had on others. And that infuriated me.
-----Few could understand what the boy was going through. Most people sported enough humanity, externally, that who they were was ignored. When one was marred such as myself, people only saw the beast, the demon, that I seemed to represent, and couldn't see that an innocent--maybe not so innocent--child lay beneath.
-----I had suffered it my entire life, not just when I was curse. I had always been 'different' and 'outcast' because people were afraid of my imagination. They were afraid of what chaos it could wreak upon their lives.
-----Not one of them had stopped to listen to what they saw. They could only look, but not really see the pain that I, that this boy now, had suffered.
-----I reached back to the quiver resting on my shoulder and from it drew one of the long, handmade willow arrows. They were pretty flimsy as far as strength, but easy to find, and would just flex and bounce rather than snap. The tip was made of shaped stone, in a thin but sharp point, and the butt was feathered with some blackbird feathers I had collected. I notched the arrow on my bow, sliding my hand up its length and resting the index and middle finger of my left hand on either side of it.
-----The bow itself was handmade as well, by my father before he died two years before. He made it as a gift that he hoped to see me grow into. It was still a bit big for me, but beautifully made. The would was from the Osage tree, which was found out on the plains of one of the other countries. It looked nice, smelled nice, and was an ideal wood for a bow. The staves and part of the limbs, up to about a third of the way to the grip, were made of some sort of horn that I wasn't sure. Unfortunately, we had never been wealthy enough to have something like ivory, but it was still of considerable wealth.
-----What was better, it wasn't going to break any time soon.
-----In a single, fluid motion, I brought the bow up parallel with me, smoothing the sinew back to my cheek. Moving the tip upward, toward the clone trying to get at the child--it was a very large target that practically had a bulls-eye painted on it--I drew a deep breath.
-----Then, I loosed the arrow.

« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr yσυr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:44 am
User ImageUser Image

She had gotten the trail and inwards would she go, further into the cave where her clone had found Tekkou. Walking inwards, apparently trailed by two others who had come here of their own accord. That much would have been fine if not for what she saw. They were interfering, that was a very bad thing. It was nearly suicide to interfere with someone like Bellatrix. A lesson they would find out soon, the light tune of the flute only played some soft homage as she opened her mouth and released the high pitched notes that would carry their echo through the cave. Loud and vibrant, disturbing even, alas if only this beautiful music she made was only as such. Just disturbing and loud. The music played lightly by paper flutes her clones played beside her, accompanying her flawlessly. Her ability to lace not only her music, but her lyrics with the fascinating force of her chakra would overcome all that stood around.

The young boy, Sheng, would come with them. The other two, since they seemed so keen on interference, would perish. Her notes brought forth a realm of paper, flowing outwards like a storm. They would mold and they would fold, turning themselves into shuriken aimed for the two who had come unwelcomed. Like a swarm of bees these shuriken would weave in and out at the two. Aiming to rip whatever piece of them she could get ahold of, this was her wish. Her command was this, the complete obliteration of the opposing forces. Here, in this cavern where they held their mission. Titles and infamy meant very little. This was none of their concern, and if they didn't leave. She. Would. Kill. Them.

Chakra: [425/470]
Techniques Used
[ D Rank ]Paper Clone x3 [Active]
[ E Rank ]Origami Technique
[ D Rank ]Paper Shuriken
[ I don't know why the hell you all felt the need to come here, but I am going to make you regret it

User Image

Misujage

Saint

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:56 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 400/600

"That is quite enough. Cease your fight, we are friends, sit and be still." Such simple words, these were, and yet with them came an overwhelming urge to obey. His request, his demand, seemed scornful, and would cause one to immediately take heed and listen. The sounds would overwhelm their senses, both the genin and chuunin, ushering them to listen to this man's voice and obey him.

Such anger and hatred in one so young. She did not wait to ask why they were there, did not hesitate to immediately seek their deaths. So reckless and dangerous, so overwhelmingly strong with tactics, and yet utterly hopeless. She was a loose cannon, a fool of the worst sort, one of those who saw anyone in her path as a victim to be rendered forever more silent. She was the type who cared little at all for the Truth, for the all encompassing aspect of reality, unless it fit her desire. And that bothered him. No, that was far too simple a word for the furnace that was even now worming its way into his core. No, that was not the emotion that blossomed into existence as Jack opened his eyes, staring upwards with a seemingly unseeing gaze. No, it was not a simple "bother" that forced his chakra to emit itself, causing every shadow to writhe and twist as faces and forms, just out of sight, tried to pull themselves out of the shadow, their whispers echoing in the cave like the maddened demons of Hell itself seeking their blood.

No, it was not that.

It was anger.

Chains erupted from the ground around the pair of shinobi, chains barbed and black that rent the flesh of their arms and legs as they entrapped them, dragging them down to their knees, dragging them down as the shadows thickened. Jack casually stood up, and as he turned his eyes would be seen. His eyes, redder than the darkest blood, glowing brighter than the faint light from the sun's meager display on the stone floor not too far away, glared into their with a ferociousness that was likely unmatched. "Cease your murderous intentions, as you are losing your minds in this shadowed place."

Jutsu Used:
•Eikyou no Koe [ Voice of Influence ] → Sound A Rank
By now, the user has gone far beyond the limits of normal persuasive speech. The scope of commands or requests that the user can make has broadened considerably. For example, team members that have not worked together for long could easily be made to fight each other. It takes quite a high amount of resistance on the part of the victim to overcome the effects of the Jutsu. The Jutsu can last as long as the user remains speaking, however, due to the high level of concentration required, the user cannot effectively keep the Jutsu up for more than 3 posts. [Lasts 5 posts after finished speaking]

•Mateki: Mugen Onsa [ Demon Flute: Illusion Tune Chains ] → Sound B Rank

OoC:
These Genjutsu are further enhanced by the Sakkakugan's •Kugai [ World of Suffering ] technique:

→ While having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user will supply an amount of chakra equal to half the genjutsu's base cost in order to further modify the technique. The enhanced genjutsu can no longer be broken by the releasing technique [ Kai.] However, no matter what the genjutsu's description says, it can now be broken by amounts of pain scaling with the rank of the technique.

Which means that these jutsu are extremely difficult to break. Furthermore, the Voice of Influence he used is ensuring that you cannot harm yourselves, just in case you suddenly decide your character knows that breaks the technique. To "Sit and be still" means to sit and not do anything :3 And then I bound your hands and such. So good luck moving.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out