Reply ~Archives Part Duex~
Skyeheart's Domain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:22 am
"I thought you knew this was where I lived in RDS. I have a much better home in Draconia, but this is my domain here."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:45 am
Oh, feels like ive been hit by a buss. My head hurts..*she said and embraced her head with both of her hands*  

alleycarpediem

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:02 pm
"I know, it's tiring. RDS is a guild divided unlike most.
There's more conflict, more mutiny, more arguements and more bloodshed, and there's nothing that can be done about it either, for this division started not just under the same house, but the same family. It's far too much for knight like me, a sworn vassel whom had no idea he would constently trying to quell beings as powerful as his lords.

I must be honest, I made a lot of promises in this place. But I tire of constent conflict and rivally."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:31 am
Tired of being good and kind sir Skye?
*she asked and still held a firm grip around her head as hit hurt*  

alleycarpediem

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:14 am
"No, I'll never stop that. I'm tiring of residing here. I feel like I need a vacation.
Just me and my wife."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:50 am
I could sure need one myself..*she applied*  

alleycarpediem

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:59 pm
"I need to be away....away from Fox, away from Yawg, and especially Ali. All this hatred from these rivalies is starting to give me huge headaches."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:09 pm
Well, i dont know.. hmm*she replied*  

alleycarpediem

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:28 pm
"Fighting all the time, I really think it's starting to make me cranky. And I hate to say it, but feel like I'm turning into some b*****d like my brother Flameheart became."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:30 pm
Ive never asked this before Skye, but how old are you?*now being rather curious about it*  

alleycarpediem

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:37 pm
"I lost count after 503,895 years. But that's in human terms. I'm still very young for a dragonkin."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:38 pm
Oh im only 18 and it feels like ive been through alot already,,*she applied*  

alleycarpediem

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:57 pm
"Heh, you wouldn't believe how much I've gone through. I have over a thousand stories that last years.
Maybe you'd like to hear a few?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:59 pm
If you care to hear mine, yeah sure..*she replied*  

alleycarpediem

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:03 pm
"Why don't I start off with when I first joined the imperial army in Draconia? Being that the Draconian capital was the only large city in Draconia, I was a little overwhelmed when I stepped in the city gates. The buildings reached for the stars and the roads were paved in a glassy orthicate. But I wasn't just in awe of it, I was scared too. As you know, I lived in very prejudice times. The dragons I passed all looked at me with an unfriendly eye. I was slightly reassured though, because my older brother Stormheart was right there beside me, also eager to join the army."  
~Archives Part Duex~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff