Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Divine Zaibatsu Book I: The Origins

Back to Guilds

A vast land in which supernatural entities of all creation come together for battle or cooperation. Which, however, is up to you. 

Tags: Roleplay, Fantasy, Medieval, Adventure, Drama 

Reply ⎿ Lost Saga & Other Tales) ⏋
Nox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:28 pm
Nine breathed in deeply. "You know, Sift, you would never believe the realms one can find when he has the ability to travel through time. For a few seconds I gave Sword that power, then I ripped it from him to make him suffer." Nine breather in deeply again. "And when I found one of the stronger realms I learned a new power... voice..." Nine took in one more deep breath but when he blew out fire replaced the carbon dioxide. Then he stomped forward on the ground and shouted. "YOL" Sending a massive ball of fire at the Dragon. Then he shouted "FUS RO DAH" Sending an unrelenting force towards the Dragon right behind the ball of fire.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 pm
Sift was at the last foot of the fire as he teleported to the scroll he left a while ago. He sighed and dashed towards Nine with hate in his heart. Sift created a sign with his hand and spit out thousands of scrolls in the air and ground. "I will not fall to you, child. Sword taught me much better."

User Image  

Hollow Sword000

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:54 pm
Each scroll in the air and that had hit the ground burst into flames. Nine closed his eyes. "We are not young, we are many. Your master has felt our rage, our power, our anger, we are the Realm Lords, the Soul Weavers, Then Numbered Warriors. Those are the names you and the humans have come to know us as. Nine is our conduit. He is the last of us." Nine opened his eyes as numbers one to infinity showed in them. Each number was small and harder to spot but it was there. That was his curse, to save his race, he became his race. "Nine, is us..." Nine put his hand up as a black fire burned in a circle around Sift. The fire rose into walls and began to close around the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:58 pm
Sift's eyes started turning to rainbow colors as he appeared beside Nine and vanished. A voice layed in Nine's head. Sift repeated the same words. "I will not fall to you child. Sword taught me better.

User Image  

Hollow Sword000

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Nine closed his eyes and breathed in deeply as the realm began to shake. The earth began to crack and split. Lightning struck from a cloudless sky and lava erupted from volcano-free land. Nine himself began to shake but that ended when he floated into the air. He opened his eyes to reveal they had begun to glow. "Hatred, anger, pain, I will gift you with all of these..." Nine said in billions of voices. His hands began to glow and then it spread all over his body. His face was the last thing to start glowing. Nine was seconds from going nuclear.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

A rip in the shadows appeared as Xenon came through it. He stood behind Nine. Lord Nine...Sword is now terminated.  

Vixen Blixen

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 am
The glowing stopped and the realms shaking ceased. Nine slowly lowered to the ground. He then proceded to fall to his knees as smoke rose of his body. "Help me..."He whispered as he fell forward now knocked out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:04 am
User Image

Xenon didn't stumble as Nine fell to the ground. He knelt down to aid Nine as he got infront before Sift. Take a break Lord Nine, it seems i get that warm up afterall.  

Vixen Blixen

Profitable Gekko

3,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Project Jamarr

Enduring Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:30 pm
- Tatsu -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...The void, that was my heart is filled with hate....The hate that you put there after you left..Hate that no medicine can remedy..But without this hate, I wouldn't be the crow that I am today clinging to the darkness!

Appearing in the realm a murder of of crows swarm towards a nearby forests, there they land and perch themselves on a few trees and the floor, allowing Tatsu to emerge from them, with the young Carrot slung over his shoulders. "We're here. Nox, from what the sign read." he groaned tired from the trip. He dropped Carrot onto the ground and stretched followed by a tiresome yawn. He then massaged his eye lids with his thumb and index finger. "Alright," he said whipping out his twin pistols then tossing them in the air. A red blinding light covered them, only to reveal their transformation into his primary weapon scythe. He caught it by the hilt and paused in a weird looking stance. He closed his eyes, concentrating, listening to his surroundings, the movement from his pets in the trees, the wicked looking vegetation's breathing, then he began to strike. He twirled the weapon between his fingers till he gripped the hilt once more with his other hand then swung in a complete 360 degree motion twice, once done he stood up normally still keeping his concentration. "Venom." he whispered slamming the end of his scythe into the rich soil of the forest, and as if a switch all of the surrounding trees dropped and collapsed where he had struck. Though they dropped in an unorganized manner, neither of them fell towards him or Carrot. His pets had left the limbs of the tree when they saw him equip the scythe, they were long gone. "We'll start your training tomorrow. By the time we leave you will be able to use darkness as I can." he said opening his eyes then looking over to Carrot. "This will be where we set up our cabin."

Zemyx Unlimited

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:06 pm
~"CARROT" LEE~
User Image
Current Mood: Satisfied
Thoughts: Much better
OOC:

By coming through the shadows as she and Tatsu were materialized. She had half of a torn loaf of sweet bread in her mouth as she continued to eat it before eventually being dropped by Tatsu. By him rubbing his eyes, she grew to yawn in a cutely manner. Finishing her food up and she hung her heard lightly while she sat on the ground. Raising her head up, she watched Tatsu did some sweet mobes after constructing his scythe with his twin guns. His performance was rather cool to watch, but she was growing tired a bit. So, once more she stretched before falling on her back just as the trees around fell As he said that tomorrow they start her training, and this is where the cabin is going to be set up. She groaned before sitting back up. "Okay........" She says, biting into her plum for s quick boost of energy. It was sweet, soft, and with nutrients and she flipped back onto her feet. "Training? I haven't even gotten a taste of what these powers are. Just imagining just traveling from shadow to shadow......un;eashing explosions from the dark corners. Oh yes........the very thought of that is overwhelming...." She giggled slyfully. "Well, lets get start on building then." He says to her.

Theme
Occupation: Criminal / Mercenary | Fighting Style: Eskrima/Kali {Balanced} | Affiliation: Neutral | Single

User Image

Project Jamarr

Zemyx Unlimited

Aged Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Project Jamarr

Enduring Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:22 am
- Tatsu -

...The void, that was my heart is filled with hate....The hate that you put there after you left..Hate that no medicine can remedy..But without this hate, I wouldn't be the crow that I am today clinging to the darkness!

"Psh..You think WE'RE going to build it?" he said giving Carrot a puzzled look. He snapped his fingers and two crows fell from the tree not far off from the area. Hitting the ground they transformed into an exact replica of Tatsu. "They will." he stated walking over to a boulder then sitting down allowing the two clones to pick up the limbs and begin to craft and build their temporary living arrangement. "Just two of them will take too long." he said yawning once more then stretching once more. He snapped his fingers once more and two more crows fell turning into clones just as the other two did once before, then hopping up from the ground they started over to the other two and started to help. While watching the clones work he spoke to Carrot, to let the time pass easier. "The war is approaching soon." he explained to her. "So I will not be able to pass certain tricks down to you. You will learn four in total however." he said lighting a cigarette but then realizing what he was doing he tossed it into the forest behind him. "One of which." he began "Is Shadow Walking, as I have explained before. The second will be Shadow Manipulation. Those batons you carry around, for example." he said still watching the clones but pointed to her weapons. "Using that technique you will be able to use dark energy to amplify them making them stronger, or changing the form completely. Like my pistols and this scythe." he explained. "Those will be the first two. The other I will teach you during the war, seeing as how I won't have enough time to allow teach you all four; but instead, I'll teach you to master those two. Procrastination Makes Perfect." he said getting up from the boulder and entering the finished cabin. "And for a little colour." he mused calling his companions to swarm over the cabin leaving all their feathers on the roof and around the structure. Then jumping into the Tatsu spat a long red web from his mouth around the cabin in the shape of a web, sticking the feathers together. "There. Home, sweet home." he said.

Zemyx Unlimited

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:32 am
~"CARROT" LEE~
User Image
Current Mood: Relieved
Thoughts: At least I won't break my back doing this.
OOC:

Carrot's eyebrow went up too when Tatsu said that. By a snap of his fingers and two crows turning into replicas of him to do the work, she was actually....rather surprised and forgot he could do that. Eventually he would create more replicas to speed the work process, and she merely sighed. "A simple campfire and some tents would do......but okay." She shrugged a little at him. She turned back to face him as he explained to her about passing down some tricks to her and it seems he was going to teach her for. She giggled however when he tossed another cigarette and she wondered how it felt to smoke a cigarette. She never knew much about them, but saw people doing it and it.....well....was interesting. The smell of it though and how it made her want to hold her nose kind of kept her at distance of these substances. Returning back to what he was saying, she would learn Shadow Walking and Shadow Manipulation from him. Realistically, her powers already know how to manipulate the energy into her body and naturally cause explosions, so adding another power to her roster would prove a bit dangerous to mix with these abilities. She pulled out her two rods that was still retracted into their handles and she thought about it. "Hm..............a shadow construct it seems. I can handle that." She says as she soon holstered them again. She watched how the clones were finished with the building but now had black feathers all over it. Eventually Tatsu spitting out webbing all over the cabin which she shuddered. "Huh......." She says but then looked at the cabin once more at its design. "Ah....okay then. Um.....Tatsu?" She says as a hand ran up along her own chest as she thought about something. She looked up at Tatsu for a moment then went over to give him a close hug. "Thanks...........for taking care of me along the way as well." She says as her arms were wrapped around his torso.

Theme
Occupation: Criminal / Mercenary | Fighting Style: Eskrima/Kali {Balanced} | Affiliation: Neutral | Single

User Image

Project Jamarr

Zemyx Unlimited

Aged Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Project Jamarr

Enduring Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 am
- Tatsu -

"Hmph." he scoffed. "I was never taught as a kid to build such things. That's why I watch these, clone do so. Hopefully I'll learn but now's not my time to learn. It's your's." he stated lifting up the covering of spider web that looked to be the entrance. As he tried to enter he was stopped short by the young Carrot's hug. He stood there for moment in shock. Throughout is life he never really had been truly hugged by anyone. A dark, non loving family, and a recluse nomadic life, he never really showed affection to anyone, not even the women he'd slept with in the past. He blushed a bit and put his hand on her head. "D-don't mention it." he said looking over to the side trying to keep his composure. "Now." he said clearing his throat. "Let us sleep, we have much work to do after we wake. The war is inching its way closer and closer to the Zaibatsu. And we have to make you stronger." he said looking at her and giving the first warm smile he'd ever shown to anyone.

Zemyx Unlimited

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 am
Zemyx Unlimited
~"CARROT" LEE~
User Image
Current Mood: Calm
Thoughts: I just hope this war won't split us up for good.
OOC: Well, things are certainly going decent ^^

Carrot kept on hugging onto Tatsu as she stood there firmly till her hug was accepted back by him. She felt him stop in his tracks because of that, but in response got a hand placed along her head. It seems she saw something on Tatsu's face when she looked up at him. ~Was that a blush?~ She thought for a quick moment as he looked away from her as he talk about getting some sleep. She nodded and gasped a bit happily seeing a smile given to him from anybody in a very long time. Tatsu wasn't somebody who threw her away because she had no more use. He wasn't a guy just making her follow to do all this. So, to her mind it seems he actually does care for her a lot. In return, she cares for him a lot as well but feels nervous about on how she wants to show it. Taking her arms away from him now, she walked on inside quick as she jumped to toss both of her shoes off and catch them into her hands. Placing them to the side, and threw her jacket on top of it as well so she was only in her short tank top, shorts and stockings. A quick yawn came from her before falling onto her back to feel the wooden floor. "Finally............a chance to lay down again." She added as she scratched her small belly. "Training and training.....that's all I've ever done. I got more tomorrow waiting for me......." She says before curling up into a ball now.

Theme

User Image

Project Jamarr

Zemyx Unlimited

Aged Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

At The End of Fear
Crew

Shadowy Werewolf

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ※※※ Judal Ren※※※ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Affiliation: ??? Occupation: ??? Age: 23

Fighting Style: Mage Main Weapon: Wand/Staff

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Destiny's natural enemy █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

☸ . . . "Corrupted Divine.." . . .☸

================ ☠==================

❖❖ Stepping forward from the shadows, the Mage couldn't help but smirk. His fellow former Doma member had survived despite the great battle and strife that overtaken the land. While he had already sent an illusion of himself towards another member he had hoped to grab, time was short and the war was to begin very quickly. Judal had little time to make a proper introduction, knowing Tatsu would recognize him on mere sight alone. Approaching the powerful warrior, he rose both hands in a 'Don't attack' gesture, his sinister trademark smile plastered on his face. Completely ignoring the woman that he seemed to coddle and treat with great affection, he spoke to grab his attention. ❖❖

❖❖ " If it isn't Tatsu...you've softened up quite a bit, haven't you? Here I thought you were supposed to be one of the toughest members of the Doma when you first joined. Anyhow, don't bother attacking because I'm not here to pick a fight with you. I'm here to offer you an opportunity if you're so interested. I do not have much time to explain but a great change is set to happen and you have been selected to be a part of it. Whether or not you intend to lend your aid is up to you. " ❖❖

❖❖ Tearing open a portal with his staff, it remained open and sizable for two people to enter. Even though Judal had ignored Carrot's general presence, he had considered that Tatsu would have grown attached and wished to bring her along. Without another word, the Mage proceeded to vanish without a trace, manipulating reality in order to phase out as quickly as possible.[Exit] ❖❖

================ ☠ ==================

☸. "Faut il Sauver" . ☸

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ The Darkness That Alters Fate █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

[¤*-Make way for the rightful heir to the throne!-*¤]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC:
Project Jamarr

⎿ Lost Saga & Other Tales) ⏋

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash