Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's June Customs - Winners 3rd post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: common
Body Build: warhorse, no leg feathers
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: designed for soquili custom
WIP Needed? yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: a brilliant red, small black and silver flames crackling at her feet, and deep blue and white whisps up her legs, and perhaps some pretty speckles of white and deep blue snowflakes, somewhat glittery please, which I will leave placement to colorist discretion, but I would like one on her cheek please. purple eyes.
Face:white blaze down her nose
Mane: Wild style, black and white streaked
Tail: curly 2 style, black and white streaked
Hooves/Fetlocks: 2 white hooves, 2 black hooves
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Celcius
Owner: [ Mialee ]
Breed: spirited?
Temper: vivacious
Mate:
Tag Background: surprise me
Tag frame color: blue & silver
Tag feather color(s): red & black  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

TWIN SOQ

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light palomino/tan, with faded white highlights along the bottom of her legs, down the middle of her back, her muzzle running down her neck and chest and a bit on the underside of her belly.
Face: Medium blue eyes, faded white marking at the end of her muzzle, inner ears should be faded white like muzzle, eye brows should be same color as body.
Mane: Edited: medium length, slightly wind blown, flaxen color
Tail: Edited: medium length, slightly wind blown, flaxen color
Hooves/Fetlocks: feathered fetlocks from the draft template, faded white in color, hooves are a medium brown
Reference Image(s): Original Ref Art Main Ref 1 Main ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Heron style, same color as her mane body with the tips fading to white.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: -Band around her neck that is adorned with beads of blue, in two different shades lighter and darker, and of various sizes like ref, also small bits of bone adorn the band, hanging from it are several small brown feathers and from a gold adornment three larger feathers, one red, one blue and one green
-on her back legs she has leather bracers, that are medium-dark brown and tied with black leather string
-on the top part of her front legs are a band, that is gold and adorned with red and blue beads as seen in ref picture
-on the bottom part of her front legs are leather bands that have a few pieces of bone strapped to them, light blue beads, and hanging down on two leather strings are a few more blue beads
-feathers, quite a few of them, in her mane that are shades of brown with light blue highlights on them, places mainly behind her ears like in ref, there should also be several feathers at the base of her tail, a few light blue beads with the feathers as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Ref Art Main Ref 1 Main ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Penthesilea
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: OC
Temper: Battle-hardened
Mate: None
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color: CC whatever looks best for her
Tag feather color(s): CC whatever looks best for her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She is of my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

----

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark brown, with black lowlights along the bottom of her legs, down the middle of her back, her muzzle running down her neck and chest and a bit on the underside of her belly.
Face: Brown eyes, black marking at the end of her muzzle, inner ears should be slightly darker than the rest of her body, eye brows should be same color as body.
Mane: Edited: Medium Length, sticking out from under her headdress, slightly wind blown. Black in color
Tail: Edited, Medium in length, slightly wind blown, Black in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are black, fetlocks are also black, she has the leg feathering from the draft template
Reference Image(s): Main Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron Style, same color as body with tips changing to black
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt:
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: -on the bottom part of her front legs are leather bands that have a few pieces of bone strapped to them, dark red beads, and hanging down on two leather strings are a few more red beads
-she wears a headdress on the top of her head made from a small pelt that has deer antlers attached to it with a leather string. Dangling down from this along the front and sides of the pelt are leather strings which have black and dark red beads on them. Ears should stick through the pelt, like the ref image.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Ref
Headdress Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yakut
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: OC
Temper: Weird
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color: CC whatever looks best for her
Tag feather color(s): CC whatever looks best for her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

She-Ra of Etheria

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:16 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Breed: kirin style 1
Body Build: reg
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: designed for soquili custom
WIP Needed? yes please

The reference has all the colors and markings how I would like them but slightly adjusted since this custom is a kirin not a demon.

Body: deep blue night sky body, with sunset colored scales (see wings on ref for colors), white stockings with light silver flames crackling at her feet . kirin horn would be same sunset orange color as the horns on the face of the reference, glowing purple eyes.
Face:
Mane:wild style, color of burnt fire (see ref for colors)
Tail: night sky like the body with the hair on the end matching mane's burnt orange color
Hooves: black
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: [ Mialee ]
Tag Background: surprise me
Tag frame color: nightsky
Tag feather color(s): sunset  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:41 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering.
Starting Stage: Colorist's choice
Concept Origin: I wanted a pink boy in another shop so I opened up ms paint on their quest lines. This is what I came up with. (note: current quest lines are by me with Soq in mind.)
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Like the ref User Image
Face: Like the ref User Image, eyes User Image.
Expression to be something happy, excited, or something similar.
Mane: premade curly User Image
Tail: premade curly User Image
Hooves/Fetlocks: Like the ref User Image, hooves User Image
I'd like the optional draft leg feathers
Reference Image(s): is here, original pet (Please ignore the scales, spines and horns. This is for pinks only.)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Draft with optional leg feathers, no other variations or optional bits added.

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Walks-with-Fireflies (or just Walks if the full name looks too weird on the cert)
Owner: venafydan
Breed: Pink Boy
Temper: Flamboyant
Mate: none
Tag Background: 006 Wierd Forest by Chibizoo
Tag frame color: Something sorta matching with the colors given.
Tag feather color(s): Something sorta matching with the colors given.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
The design is mine.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Willowisp Flutter

.:Edited FlutterSoquili:.User Image
Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy (Let me know, I'll be happy to pay for what you think)
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Design.
WIP Needed? Nah

Body:pale bluegreen like the basic mockup. Her lineart should be also be colored to be the blue-green as well. However, there would also be faint swirly patterns/runes/whatever all over her body and hooves.
Also, there should be a subtle glow effect around her body.
Eye color: Solid, glowing white.
Mane & Tail:Willowisp's mane and tail should be lifted and drifting around her as if she were under water. The color would be a white-ish bluegreen - even paler than her bodycolor.
Underwater portrait - this piece of artwork, while the color is completely different - gives a great idea of the atmosphere/look of what I'm going for.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves same color as her body with the swirls on them. If edited fetlocks look nice then certainly go for it.
Reference Image(s): Plushie Mockups

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom/edited fairy wings. They will almost be completely transparent, with a white basecolor.
Here are some wing refs similar to what I have in mind:
Wings1 / Wings2
Other Notes: If she could have a few small whitish-green motes of light/willowisps floating around her, that would be wonderful.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
Willowisp should be wearing a necklace that's floating around her neck with a brightly glowing pendant.
Think of the effect on this neckalce: Underwater portrait - the way it's floating around the neck, but lifted up and not touching it.
The pendant I view as being small, spherical, and glowing brightly an almost white-ish green.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Willowisp
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: Will-o-the-wisp
Temper: Enthralling
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Maybe: a dark, swampy area would be perfect <3
something like this:
http://www.thewyergallery.co.uk/henrycarroll/night002.jpg
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Limited - Flora - Wisteria Vine

WIP Needed? No, thank you.

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Pelt: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Calfuray
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Breed: Wisteria Floribunda
Temper: ???
Tag Background: 018 Spring Flowers by Felmino

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Note: This is a gift.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category - Mostly CC, but will pay for Heavy just incase
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: • Limited - I think? if Music Videos counts as artwork? Otherwise - cosplay

This is a cosplay of the "deer" alien (after she lands) from Katy Perry's music Video for "E.T." - how its interpreted into a Soquili is mostly CC. As in, she doesn't have to be wearing a full breastplate/armour, but maybe some accessories or partial pieces to represent... like a "soquili-ized' version of her costume to look like it was designed for a horse to wear.

What are most important to me to be accurate to the video: her manestyle and make up/face markings

Video link and refs are below

WIP Needed? yes please

Body: see ref images
Face: see ref images
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

Screen Shots: http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/kamikipets/Custom Ideas/ET/
Video: http://vevo.ly/gp4rGA

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Wings: Describe Wings -none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: none

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: CC, see refs
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: E.T.
Temper: xenophilic
Mate: none
Tag Background: CC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:29 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kitkun
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Temper: To be determined when she reaches foalhood.
Breed: Tribal
Description: Base color: Black. Eyes: Dark aqua-blue. Mane style & color: CC minor/moderate edited style and color, though color should match with the rest of her. See the edits section for more details. Tail style & color: CC minor/moderate edited style and color, though color should match with the rest of her. See the edits section for more details. Designs: Celtic knot designs decorate her chest, legs (all of them), and rump. The designs are a bright, glowing aqua-blue. Just use your imagination with them, but I've provided a few references. Have as much fun as you want with them ^_^ Wings: Heron style. Fade black to silver-gray to white from joint to tip. Maybe add a light blue Celtic knot (like the ones on her body) on the edges if you want to. Fetlocks: Fluffy, please, like the draft lines. ^_^ | Trading Post items: Silver beaded bracelets with blue beads. 3-Hoop silver earrings. Maybe some trading post hair sticks if they go with whatever hair style you come up with ^_^ Jewelry: Minor/moderate edit CC jewelry, please. See edits section for more details.

Reference image(s) : Reference: Kitkun <- very basic color reference, doesn't really have knots... The hair color is for the pre-changed Kitkun. | Knots: [Knot 1] [Knot 2 - On Chest] [Knot 3] [a lot of knots] [Celtic Knot Google Search Page] | Colors: Silver-gray color | Bracelet Beads' and Knot Color
Circlet
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: No thanks
Premade Tag Number: No thanks
Tag frame color (for custom tag) : Whatever works <3
Tag feather color (for custom tag) : Short one - dark blue, maybe with a Celtic knot. Long one - the bright blue color [x] fading into black.
Tag BG (for custom tag) : 014 Violet Moon - is it possible for it to have more of a blue wash than a purple one?
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : Minor/moderate CC hair edits (mane and tail), and CC jewelry pieces (anything up to moderate edits). One jewelry edit I would like to see is something like the "Circlet" ref image - a small crown, silver with a blue gem.
Her mane, tail, and jewelry edits are mostly CC, but as she will get them as an adult, I'd like to see them be goth/punk/emo themed. I'm not looking for skulls or anything like that for her jewelry - more on the elegant Lolita side than the ragged side. Her hair, on the other hand, you can do nearly anything you want to with - I'd just like the base color to be black and to keep it on the the longer side of minor edits. And please, please, please keep with the goth/punk/emo theme for her hair. Darker and ragged or Lolita doesn't matter as much - just whatever matches. I need a rather hostile-looking girl ^_^ (Or insane. Works too wink .)

Also, if it's possible to get a version of her (as an adult) with stock hairstyles (CYO French-braided) and without any accessories/jewelry, I'd like that. In her story, she goes under sort of a change in mind set, and will change her good-girl appearance to fit that.

Price: 950K/1050K, depending if the CC stuff is minor or moderate.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:53 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Adopted from Panda's plot thread (with permission)
WIP Needed? Only if you want ^.^

Body: I'd like it to look a bit like the reference image. I'm open to possible variations (my ref was made pretty quickly), but she needs to be 'naturally' colored and have soft/earthy colors.
Face: See main color ref ^.^, I would also like for her to have a ram's skull covering her face, kind of like a mask.
Mane: I would love some tight, big, ringlets/curls for her hair, about medium length. I've always been a big fan of them. For color, whatever matches best and looks good, I trust your judgment.
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Main Body Ref, Ram Skull (feel free to look at other ones too), Ringlets (the ones on Taylor on the right)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:n/a

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Just the hair and the skull edits
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above ^.^

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arcadia
Owner: CheshireKttty
Breed: Spirited (?)
Temper: Steadfast
Mate: -
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 pm
wahmbulance VOIDED! wahmbulance
Sorry forgot its 4months not 2months for twins.

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Kelpie
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Original - water nymph
WIP Needed?: Up to you smile

Body: I would like a design based on THIS face makeup, a combination of white, different shades of blue and a touch of black. I want her to look enchanting and ethereal. You may interpret and design as you see fit.
Face: See above.
Mane: HAIR, I would like it to be coloured either blue or black, whatever you think goes best with her body design. I would like the hair to look like water, lots of twists and flows. I would like a tiara style detail in her hair to top it off, the exact design is up to you (waterlillies perhaps? XD) as simple or complex as you like.
Tail: CUSTOM KELPIE TAIL. I will let you design exactly how it looks and everything but I would like it to look really pretty, with fin/hair near the top like my boy Styx. Again exact design is up to you.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fluffy Shire horse style rear fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Above

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: Front legs and on the custom tail as described above.
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Have fun!

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Tiara (as described in hair above), I would also like a Geode necklace around her neck, held on a ribbom or a silver chain -up to you!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Other Geodes.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aedre
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Water Nymph
Temper: Alluring,

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:00 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Body Build: War with draft's fluffy feet.
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: The entire body is dark blue like the night sky, covered with little white stars. An aurora borealis covers her flanks. One of the little stars is red, like Betelguse.
Face: A pale yellow splotch, like moonlight. See her references.
Mane: Silvery
Tail: Silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver, with the fetlocks colored like the main body
Reference Image(s): This whole album.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Pelt: N/A

Trading Post Items: Moon and star hairsticks, in silver.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Moonglow
Owner: Scaramouche Fandango
Breed: OC... or Spirited
Temper: Copacetic
Tag Background: 017

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed this myself.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:44 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: Either Draft with both front legs down or regular with both legs down
Concept Origin: Horsebreed
WIP Needed? Not needed, but liked.

Body: His main body with be a orangeish/auburn buckskin color. It would be bright, and kinda of standing out. On his hindquarters I'd like for there to be a sort of soft dappling.
Face: He'll have a white down the bridge of his nose, starting between his eyes. Kinda like in the reference pictures. Other the the white, his muzzle with fade to black. His eyes should be a bright green.
Mane: Both his mane and tail with be pure black to start off. His mane will be thick and relatively straight. It should go past his face on the far side and not really be in his face on the side we can see. It should be slightly mussed, like not neat. Just a little windblown and a little messy. There should be a little that curves down his neck on the shoulder we can see, but not a lot.
Tail: I do not want the uni tail. His tail should also be really thick and pretty straight, also a little windblown and not just hanging. Like a slight slight breeze and not a huge windstorm though xD The tail should taper out gradually and just barely reach the floor.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Both his front legs, as well as the furthest back leg, will have white up to just beyond the hoof feathering. The transition to black should be abrupt, and not faded. The fetlocks should be longer than normal too. The black will go up to about his knee where there a zebra like legs stripes transitioning the black to the auburn color of his body. On the further back leg, there will be no white and itll just be black up to the knee where there is the zebra stripe transition from black to auburn again.
Reference Image(s):
Side picture ---> [x]
Front-ish [Just for better face view] ---> [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: Just black.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vaeis
Owner: noxilicious
Breed: Lustiano
Temper: Overconfident
Tag Background: Natural Colored
Tag frame color: Natural Colored
Tag feather color(s): The longer one should be tan/white and the shorted one should be black.

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

King Azreth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Body Build: Reg - Both Legs Down
Concept Origin: O/C
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Off-White
Face: CC
Mane: Black [wild]
Tail: Black [wild]
Hooves/Fetlocks: White fading into black
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
-His mouth turned in up a crooked half-smirk.
-A grey / black blindfold covering his eyes, slightly slipping off to expose part of an eye. Long, trailing ends (almost to the ground), with the ends slightly tattered and torn.
-A few dark red bangles / bracelets around one of his front legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Altais
Owner: King Azreth
Breed: Regular
Temper: Calculating
Mate: --
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User Image
Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: WoW OC
WIP Needed? When possible

Body: Dark grey coat, blue runic markings up the legs and along neck. Other natural markings at colorists discretion (dappling, color fading etc)
Face: Grey-purple butterfly tattoo
Mane: Grey-green
Tail: Spade: bone
Eyes: Glowing ice blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves: black or ice blue at colorists discretion
Reference Image(s): Basic Outline, Facial markings, hair,
Rune Marking example,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Hair: Custom. Long edited hair that flows down over one shoulder (possibly including a braid(s)). A few bangs around her horns. Should look a bit disheveled, not completely straight or brushed. Colorists discretion for other details.
Horn(s): Custom, shaped similiar to demonhorns 1 but shorter with striations like ramhorns
Wings: Style 3, ragged feathers, holes/tares
Other Notes: Custom tail, similiar pose to devil tail 2, with custom spades like reference.
Reference Image(s): Tail spades, horns, wing tares

Custom Items: Tabard, similiar to trading post blankets but with tapered, ragged bottom and custom design with ebon blade symbol/colors.
Glowing blue fire/ice effect over hooves.
Slightly longer ears if possible, similiar to dryads from Soq WoW event but pulled back more against the head.
Skull necklace hanging from a chain.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Basic Outline, Ears pulled back, night elf ears, Tabard of the Ebon Blade, Skull necklace or with glowing blue features, Hoof glow effect.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Warraven
Owner: Laroawan
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Greedy
Tag Background: X
Tag feather color(s): icey blue or purple to match? CC  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:15 pm
pirate
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any~
Name of horse: Celest
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Temper: Serene
Breed: Leap Year Nikko
Description:
Mane/Tail: Hair Style
I'd like the mane to look like the previous picture, minus the tiara. I'd like the tail to be curly like that, and I'd like them to be black with gold jewels/sparkles in them.
Body: See reference image for wings, coloring, markings, etc. I would, however, prefer there be less gold sparkles. If I could get a wingless version of her (to show her hip marking only, not for RP purposes) as well, that would be woonderful. <3
Jewelry: This necklace, but instead of the diamonds, I'd prefer black jewels.
Fancy bracelet to match necklace.
Wings: I don't know which template I'd like you to use yet. I'm leaning toward the original, but if something looks better, I'd totally be willing to go for that. =D
Reference Image:
Celest Reference Image
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color?: No Default Accessories.
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: Gold and black
Edits: See Mane/Tail and jewelry. Aaaand. Add some pretty hoof floof too, please. =D
Feel free to change anything if you feel it would look better. You've got a bit of freedom with the hair style, as I trust you. =P  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff