Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ ZONE 4 } Sandy Claws' Workshop (Yellow Door) SEE PG 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 pm
{{Dang Kason just did this too, but I hurt them, so whatever really. :3}}

Hazel felt relief as peppermint points fell into her hands, which soon turned to grief, a horrible feeling as she saw the huddled up reindeer. Horrrrrible feeelings.
"Hey reindeer...." Hazel mildly jogged over to them something in one of her hands. She patted the tallest one. "I'm sorry guys. I was scared. I know that's not a good excuse, but I'm sorry." She bowed her head a bit out of respect as her team mates healed.

"I'm not sure if this will help, or if you can even take these," She held the a pumpkin seed in her hand. As she then scratched the other two behind the ears. "It restores health..."  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 pm
Shehk frowned when Nukpana shoved his pumpkin pill into Shehk's hand, the Pricolici shoving it right back at him. "It's fine. I've got a few." she mumbled, fishing to find one of them before popping it into her mouth. God, having some good ol' FEAR in the system felt amazing. The Pricolici watched the skinwalker walk off for a few moments before realizing she was being called on by one of her other companions.

Oh!

Really, Shehk still wasn't sure why she'd grabbed that bell to begin with. However, it was fortunate there were a handful of them running around, at the very least.

The Pricolici crossed the room to go to Lucien, her bell in hand and a new spring in her step. Not feeling like one was inclined to die was amazing! At least, she thought it was amazing. Either way, she sat to ring her bell....Though it didn't really ring as clearly as it had the last two times she'd rung it, prompting a slight face from the Pricolici.

"That's strange... do you think it's malfunctioning?" she inquired. Certainly it could have made a more horrible sound, but none the less....

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 pm
They yellow scout was defeated. And it gave Israfel warm fuzzy feelings. Warm, fuzzy, FEAR like feelings. He had helped kill the yellow ranger. Or something like that. STILL! Peppermint rained down and Israfel chirped in surprise. A few candies in his pockets later, he felt much better. Patting his epic mount Gizmo on the neck he flew down, curious as to what they were doing.
"Hey." Earwings flapped at Lucien. "Lucy~ I am flying!" He looked at what was between his legs. "Sort of."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:30 pm
"I'm so glad..." Lizzy heaved a sigh of relief, turning around at the scream of the oddly-dressed one just in time to see Amrita's attack hit, causing it to implode into what she assumed was JOY... She found herself staring at the empty spot where it was before letting out a cheer, "Wow, Amrita! Good job!" With that... Thing defeated, was it finally time for their journey to end?

Just as she was about to ask that question out loud, she felt something hard hit her on her head just after the machine exploded. After wincing and grabbing at the object, Lizzy realized that it was a peppermint... And more of those peppermints were falling on them. While the origins of the peppermint was rather dubious, she grabbed a handful and stuffed them into her bag anyway - take it as a reward for everything they had to go through to reach this place!

She then stared, not bothering to hide her surprise, as one by one, the students went up to the reindeer and offered to heal them; even Amrita rang her bell for them! However, weren't they supposed to be enemies, seeing how reindeer are part of Christmas? Not knowing what's going on but believing that the reindeer had done some good things for them to be treated that well by the students, Lizzy approached the one that the oddly-dressed figure had been riding on. For a moment, she thought that the Skinwalker was going to kill the poor reindeer and was going to throw her tangled lights at him, but stopped when she realized that he was actually comforting it.

Looks like Shehk does have good taste in boils!

Patting the green nosed reindeer gently on the top of its head, she fished out the only pumpkin pill she had left and placed it near its nose. While the reindeer didn't look too injured, she realized that it had some wounds too... Since the students were only attacking its rider, did the oddly-dressed one abuse it? Offering the reindeer a smile, she nodded, "This pill is made of FEAR, so I'm not sure if it'll help... But the bells made of JOY manage to heal us who are made of FEAR, so maybe FEAR can heal JOY too? If you want to try, please take it? I won't attack you if you promise not to hurt my friends."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:36 am
(( REGARDING THE BELLS: while in the workshops, they have unlimited uses. biggrin QnA Backup Post ))

As Petro interrupted them, the Rescue Reindeer Trio stopped to stare at him, then as one look down at their hooves, then back again. "Uh," the one with the fedora began, "We kinda don't have any thumbs to play cards with. Sorry buddy."

As Amrita approached them, the droopy-looking deer looked up at her curiously. As the bell rang, though, Cale seemed to be steadier on his feet. "Wow! I feel a bit better," he said, "Thank you, you saved me! It's not much, but please accept this."

Amrita will recieve a random gift! Please link me to your clickables account. The random gift will be one of the prizes awarded from this event, so... don't look at my post in the Christmas Blackmarket thread when I go post it, okay? 8D

Rescue Reindeer Trio is now at 23 HP!

Then Sammy approached with her offer of a pumpkin pill. "IIII don't know," Cale began, shifting in his red and yellow shirt uncertainly. "It's made out of FEAR? Sounds scary."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."GAISGAISOMGUGAISDAT'SFRUMHALLOWEEEEEENTOWNUSHOULDN'TEATIT!"

The reindeer the yellow santa scout rode on spoke up, flailing and trying to squeeze between the ghoul and deer. "SANTATOLDUSTOGETREADYFORTHESEGUYSANDTOFIGHTTHEM
WHENEVERTHEYSHOWUPC'MONGAISLET'STEAMUPANDBEATTHEM
DOWNYEEEEEEAH?
" It hopped from hoof to hoof, looking from the Rescue Reindeer to the students and back. What was it talking about?

"I think you hit the eggnog a bit too much," Fruitcake said in a not very gentle way, "These kids are all right in my book. Besides," he lowered his voice to a conspirital whisper, "We got to rescue them. Do you know how often we get to do that? Not very often!"

The fedora wearing reindeer nodded towards Shehk. "What's happened, happened. I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of the mystery of who hit us a second time! Besides, I owe you guys -- Cale's like my little brother here, and if he was attacked again..." He trailed off. "I'd rather not think about it!"

"Aww! You DO care about me!" biggrin

"Shut up Cale, I wasn't talking to you."

"Aww." sad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As Tahki and Julian were doing birdythings, the former mount deer looked up as Nukpana approached. Then his shoulder was clasped. Then he spoke. The deer's eyes went wide as it tried to shrink back and down.
"Areyougoingtogivemeaphysicalboost?
Thatwindowisveryhigh.
Idon'tthinkyou'retallenough.
"

Hazel approached the deer, offering another pumpkin pill. And ear scratches. Dip and Cale closed their eyes and leaned into it, a sigh of utter bliss escaping from both their lips at the same time. "Heeere now," the largest one, Fruitcake interrupted. "I don't think we should be taking those pills. That scrawny-deer over there has a point. Dip? Cale? Are you even listening to me?"

"Nooooo," both chipmunks reindeer replied, sighing yet again. Siiiigh~~~ *w*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lizzy approached the scrawny reindeer, giving it pats in addition to... "Ooohheywhatisthatitsmellsprettygood!" The reindeer said, completely forgetting about its own warning earlier.

"Nooo! Don't do it Jimmy!"
"Who's Jimmy?"
"I dunno, isn't that his name?"
"I have no idea who that deer is. Do you?" question
"No, and I'd kinda like to see what happens."
"You too? GO AHEAD AND EAT IT JIMMY!"

Cheered on by peer pressure, the deer accepted the pill. It chewed it, swallowed it, and went

BAMF.

There is an explosion of gold light, fading away with a thud as a box lands at Lizzy's feet.

HP: -19
LOOT:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Rescue Reindeer stared as one at where the reindeer stood. "Huh," Cale began, "Good thing I didn't eat that pill then!" biggrin

Dip stared at his like-a-brother-deer. "You're doing it again."

"Doing what?" confused

"Emoting."

"OH! Sorry bro. Can't help myself." biggrin

Quote:

And that is why you don't feed the animals. 8D
If I'm not on when the next phase happens, please assume that the Rescue Reindeer have shuttled everyone to their destinations. The deer then took off, with the exception of Israfel's mount, which he gets to keep for the duration of the Christmas event. Or until Gizmo runs out of HP, whichever comes first.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:24 pm

HP: 7+3=10

Lucien suddenly felt a little better, but the expression on the Pricolici who used the bell perked the air spirit's curiosity. It was supposed to do better? Well, that wasn't good. It certainly couldn't be malfunctioning, could it? He looked at the bell, and at Shehk with an inquisitive expression.

"One try isn't enough to determine if it is broken, why don't you try again?" He asked her.

Before he could say anything more his attention was driven to Israfel who was calling to him in a very excited manner. The air spirit looked over to see what his bird was referring to, although birds usually could fly without a problem his bird was special and had not quite developed that ability fully yet. Had he finally? He smiled but soon it twisted as he seen Israfel was flying because of the reindeer. Reindeer. Israfel. Reindeer. Israfel. After a small debate, Lucien had come to the conclusion Israfel > Reindeer Flying. Israfel greater than reindeer period.

"Very nice!" He said before adding, "Someday you'll do that marvelously without a reindeer."

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 pm
The area suddenly shakes, and the sound of something mechanical...several somethings in fact, can be heard moving about. You...did defeat the scout right? RIGHT?! There's just no way...!

You don't get to finish that thought as a wave of JOY crashes through the workshop, destroying the walls of each area and opening up what appears to be the Main Warehouse!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:52 am
(( Woo! XD I'll be sure to try and not peek. <3 Minipet Profile here! ))

Cards? That was a weird request...

"You're Welcome..." The timid girl's voice trailed off when it handed her...something. Wow! A gift? But she'd healed them for saving her group from splattering! "Oh! T-thank you very much! I'll treasure it, I promise!" She beamed as much of a smile as she could at the Reindeer, whom she assumed was named Cale. She wanted to pat them, they looked soft..and they seemed to like being pet, but sadly they ended up yelling and talking amongst themselves and she felt it best to shuffle awkwardly back to stand closer to Petro again.

She was about to offer to heal some of her comerades, too...but something was happening, oh no!

Enoh Love
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:16 am
What just- Lizzy's heart went BAMF together with the reindeer (probably named Jimmy) as it exploded; in her mind, the explosion of JOY was in slow-motion. She stood perfectly still, her hand still stretched out, although the Pumpkin Pill that was on her palm was now gone. Indeed, her Pumpkin Pill had just exploded an innocent reindeer. A poor, fluffy and cute reindeer that she did not dislike... Picking up the leftover gift with tremble hands, she hugged it tight to her chest. SHE IS A MURDERER, HER HANDS ARE STAINED WITH JOY.

After having to see her friends being attacked by drunken trees, getting attacked by a (mini) pink elephant, almost reverting into her "true form" and having to jump into a hole just to realize she had joined a fight, murdering a reindeer was the last straw.

Lizzy blacked out, crumbling to a heap on the floor, her arms still tightly wrapped around the gift dropped by Jimmy exploding... Conveniently missing out on the shaking and opening of the main warehouse.

[From here, assuming reindeer carried her to the next part.]

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces