Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:41 pm
Timeyskip

Anttony's eyes rose. He gave a deep moan and looked at the clock upon the wall, it said ten o'clock. He was laying on his back as he smelt something good and familiar. Fuji was laying on top of Anttony, his head resting on his hot chest. Anttony smiled, he had forgotten that this boy had cuddled with him last night. He stroked the boy's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image
Fuji slowly opened his eye's, as he yawned. He glanced up at Anttony with a smile, "Mornin'."  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:10 pm
Anttony smirked and lifted his head slightly, "G'morning." He brushed his hair back out of his face, using his good arm to prop himself up afterward. "You gonna go check on your brother?" Anttony asked sleepily.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:55 am
User Image
Fuji nodded then check his phone. "I guess not... he's already home," He said with a long yawn.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:27 pm
"Really, did he make it home safely?" Anttony asked, actually caring. The nurse walked in the room finding Fuji resting on top of Anttony. "I'm sorry sir but we have to take Anttony's blood to see if he is ready to be released. " Anttony nodded. He hated needles.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
Fuji nodded as he crawled off the bed to the chair from last night.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm
The nurse came up to Anttony's arm with a sharp and long needle. Lightly and slowly she pierced his vain. The blood drained into the vile which caused Anttony to shiver lightly. The nurse pulled out the needle,"It will take a few minutes to get the results back. But I think you are well ready to be released." Anttony sighed and looked over to the empty door way. He laughed lightly. He had no family, no friends, the only one he had was.....probably Fuji.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:36 am
User Image
Fuji smiled slightly, "Hehe~ you get to go home soon."  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 pm
Anttony lifted his arms and stretched. "Yeah, to bad I live by myself. I won't have anyone waiting for me when I get there." He sighed and thought for a second,"Oh I have a kitty~!" he lightly said happily. His voice rose and he almost seemed like a different person. The words he spoke were kiddish.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image
Fuji smiled, "I bet its cute! I can't have pet 'cuz Mori's scared of them."  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 pm
Anttony smiled lightly. He swiftly climbed out of the hospital bed, only to walk over to Fuji and ruffle his soft silky hair. He gave a bit of a dorky smile at the boy sitting down. Anttony had not noticed that the nurse gave him another does of of a painkiller, which caused his odd actions. He sat on the floor and laid his head on Fuji's lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
Fuji blushed when Anttony put his head on the younger boys lap. "A-anttony...?" He muttered quietly.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm
Anttony nuzzled Fuji's thigh lightly. "Yess Fujii~" he trailed on. The older man wrapped his arms around Fuji's dangling legs and rubbed his cheek on his knee. "Fujiii~ Your so soft..." Anttony said in his deep toned voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:32 am
User Image
Fuji face turned redder, and his hair stood up. He legs were the weak spot on his body. "A-anttony!?" He studdered.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:07 pm
Anttony huffed heavily on Fuji's thigh and crotch. "Fuji I feel tired....and kinda hot..." he mumbled softly. The drug wasn't normal, and Anttony didn't believe it was a pain killer. It was more like, and aphrodisiac. Had the nurse turned on him? Also what was the nurse planning to do to Anttony? Questions ran through Anttony's head but it quickly became blank. "Fujii~~"  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff