Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Logicka Inferni

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

The chunnin entered the hospital with a slight amount of smugness and excitement radiating off of him. He was going to get to perform, act, and interact in a way that Mii would never have possibly considered allowing. Maybe this new Kage, this Sypher, wasnt bad news after all. If it would allow Sebastian, and possibly max, a little bit of breathing room....finally...than this village would indeed be quite fun. Walking up to the front desk, the ninja asked his question in his standard mid pitch raspy voice.

"Can i see the Doctor's log really quick? Doctor Makami is expecting me for assistance in an operation, and i need to know what operating room he is in."

Sebastian could barely contain his excitement...finally...FINALLY!!!!

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:05 pm
Yo-ko

The sitting nurse, male, looked up with a sour frown at Sebastian "Dr. Makami isn't in an operating room." the nurse stood and came around, motioning for Sebastian to follow him "A patient arrived at the gates needing help. Once he got here, he insisted on the assistance of a Jiongu. That's what Dr. Makami needs and you're the one he knows about. Here." he slid the door open to reveal a room with about 4nurses (some had left upon realizing this would be a...traumatic operation) and the Anbu who stood at all points of the room and two at the door. They didn't so much as twitch at Sebastian's arrival. Makami glanced up over his glasses and stood from his seat "Finally." he muttered to Myth and walked over to Sebastian "Read these." he shoved the notepad into Sebastian's hands as he walked past him to stand at Myth's shoulder. On the notepad was most of what had been said between Myth and Makami, a suitable explanation for Sebastian as to what was going on.

((OoC: I feel kinda bad xD Sebastian is excited and its not really what he's here for....aw)

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Logicka Inferni

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

The chuunin did his best to hide the distainful look as the doctor gave him the pad of paper. After all, a surgeon had to have his....he was only he to ********!!! He was supposed to be integral to the proceedure, and the only reason he was chosen was because he was a jiongu! What about his talents, his skills, his art! Damn these men for taunting him!

But as much as this flared his anger, he was also keenly curious as to see how the procedure would work. Maybe he could gain valuable insight on how to do a complicated procedure on his one....for experiments..and..um..things.

"So you need me just to help handle Jiongu threads? Seems simple enough. I can help you with other parts of the operation if you want or need me too. I have...um...lots of hands. "

There was alot of security around here, and lots of ANBU keeping watch. Apperenntly, the trusted this misfit and outcast for somethign that was rather high profile. Maybe if he was on his best behavior, and helped in the best way he could, something else high profile would arise. and then, he could really show them his skill....

(Lol, dont be. I tried to play it up like he was getting to full of himself)

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Yo-ko

Logicka Inferni

Makami noted the pained expression on Sebastian's face and tilted his head with a smirk of his own "Don't pout." he said quietly "Lord Mizukage will hear from me if you do well. He is very interested in you." with that said, Makami turned to Myth and put a hand on the bed to get the nurses attention "Get me some clean sheets for the body on the floor. We're going to make a mess!" he said with a chuckle and the nurses evacuated, some to get sheets and others to empty their stomachs.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:48 pm

User Image

Jounin | Alliance Unknown | Bukijutsu Class | Puppet Ninja | Snake Sage

Myth at the doctor and nodded, as was the case of most Jiongu, they all seemed odd one way or another... For instance, Myth, when he was just a genin would not settle for anything less then becoming a Legend. "He seems normal to our Clan then... We all have something odd about ourselves..." Myth looked down at himself, looking at his own view of weird, being half a failed puppet. As Sebastian came into the room, Myth looked over to him. The boy was wearing all black, a kimono style piece of clothing, it seemed popular in Kirigakure as to what the ANBU would allow Myth to see. "You're Sebastian? You seem to be perfect for this job..." Myth looked at the doctor and smirked as he said that they needed clean sheets for the operation.

Myth's eye bulged as he felt a throb in his chest. He put his hand on his chest and coughed into his voice receiver. The sound of static covered his cough and as he looked up saw everyone repair. "No time!" Myth was dying NOW and if he wasn't operated on now, he would not have the strength to even take over his original body "Cut the body!" He looked at Sebastian with haste "You ever looked on the insides of yourself?" Looking at the nurses, he shakely lifted up his hand to his face covering his eyes, giving the girls the meaning to cover their own.

Once everything was ready Myth flicked out his metal hand and snapped his hand and a click sounded, the fingers sharpened and blades came off of them. Myth tore off his cloak, showing what was under... a grotesque mutilation of a Jiongu and Puppet combination. Threads breaking through gears... Blood dripping from the skins wounds, threads trying to find a shell to hold onto and worst of all, the metal collar being the only thing keeping the head attached. Myth lifted up his hand to the top of his collar and pressed the blade to his chest, it began to sink in and the snap was heard of wood and bone. "GuuuGH! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...." The voice receiver broke and it was walking blind now. Myth pulled his arm down his chest, and all hell broke loose. The threads from inside reached out and blood was everywhere. EVERYWHERE, like a kid who had watched to much ketchup on fries... THe inside's of the body seemed to fall through the wound and onto the bed, in a weak form of a humans shape. The brain and main organs still connected to the threads and the heart covered in metal still slowly stopping it's repeatable beating. The threads began to pull itself across to the body, hoping the doctor would act with haste. Looking over to Sebastian, hoping he'd know what to do to handle the ruptures in the new body once he was in.

Wow... That room was dirty now...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Logicka Inferni

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

When the situation finally cut loose, the chunnin medic was a slight blur of motion. Activating his power of resistance, just to make sure he was safe from any blood born pathogens or any illnesses that could have attributed to this man's breakdown, Sebastian also extended his own threads, trying to control and keep the threads the patient had together and at least in some form of shape. This was indeed his job, and he was going to at least make sure the patient had the greatest chance of survival. Why did he care? This was somewhat amusing to Sebastian.

However, despite his amusing emotion of caring for the successful transplant, Sebastian was also interested about the many levels of activity going on, chemical, cell, tissue, organ, system, organism, and decided now was the best chance to train his diagnosis skill...especially when a situation as crazy as this FELL into his lap. When activated, it seemed as if everything was chaos, the cells were fighting and breaking each other down, and even his chakra seemed to be going crazy. The more he focused on what was happening, the better he was able to keep the threads in their shape and form. And even then, the true severity of the mission hit him.

"Doctor, YOU GOTTA MOVE! Dont make me have to do this! "

Quickly activating his healing hands, Sebastian hoped to at least keep the body and organs stable so the doctor could ahve an easier transplant. He wasn't even off set by the blood. he had more blood in his...erm...nevermind.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:40 pm
Logicka Inferni

Yo-ko

Makami moved instantly, his scalpel ripping into the body lying prone on the floor, ignoring everything else going on around him. Without looking, he slit open the metal encasing Myth's heart in the now dying body. He dipped on hand into the metal, drew out the heart and literally threw it into the open casing of Myth's new-ish/original body. Now discarding what was left of the body on the bed, Makami knelt beside Myth's body and began doing...something. He was using what he knew of Sypher's technique of creating a body to recreate the heart's tubes and valves, inserting chakra to flood the dead blood cells and re-energize them. It was a strange and odd technique, not recognized by any medical professional but....it worked. Soon enough the body was ready to receive whatever was necessary for Jiongu to go back into their bodies "Do not yell at me, fool. Now. Do whatever it is you need to do so I can sew him back up. Once we've assured his health, I'll close up his chest" Makami sat up and leaned back, allowing a nurse to come in and clean his hands of blood for the moment.

((Hope I did that right. Sandy destroyed our connection to most internet areas. So....yay, hurricane.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Yo-ko

User Image

Myth was placed onto the body and the thread's latched on and crawled into the body. The threads began to spread through the body and the lifeless body laid on the floor, the useless puppet falling off the bed and landing on it's face with a clank! The threads began to spread through the red haired body and the body began to wiggle and move slightly. Threads inside the body began to mutilate the inside and poked holes in the body, forcing multiple organs out to replace with his original ones he held when he left the puppet. Blood poured out and finally, like a sack with a bunch of hyper kittens, the inside began to move and the eyes of the body opened, revealing the golden tinge in his eyes.

What Dr. Makami and Sebastian were doing, was working. Myth's body began to split apart and then threads would come out and sow them back together, a grim sight as the skin stretched and then ripped then threads weaved through as if it was just another material. "Haha.." A laugh came from his mouth as he came too and he was going to finally be complete again. As the doctor mentioned sewing him up, Myth smirked and threads began to close the opening in his chest. He was in... "I'm real again." He spoke and cringed, he was in a lot of pain, his eye's were wide and his body shook. The Jiongu were in fact damaging tissue when using their techniques, they were very good against pain, but after being carved out from the inside, even the well trained Jiongu couldn't help but give into the pain and faint after a loud yell, more like a roar then anything. He howled out and the sound would echo through the Hospital like the howl of some mysterious beast. "RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 pm
Logicka Inferni

User Image
"That....was fascinatingly disgusting." Makami remarked, watching the body before him sew up and then break apart then sew up again. As Myth let out a scream, rather a roar, Makami cocked an eyebrow at the sound and looked rather put out by what he heard. He'd rather hoped the boy was of sterner stuff, considering what he'd done to his body in the first place, but he made a motion and a nurse provided a syringe filled with heavy duty pain killers. Lifting Myth's arm, he slid the needle under the skin and pushed the plunger down a fraction, slow. He didn't want to put the whole dose in just yet, curious about how much Myth required to no longer feel pain...but also unsure how the little pain killer cocktail would effect him "As for you, Sebastian...Not bad work at all. You actually seem fairly competent." he commented, keeping his eyes on Myth to gauge when to remove the needle.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 am

Yo-ko

User Image

As the needle slid into his skin Myth's hand twitched slightly and then began to fidget, his nerves were still going to take time to repair from that... Myth's eye's began to open and he cringed, but it was no where as bad as it was... He looked at the doctor and smirked slightly. His wrist opening and a thread reached out and like a few tentacles went to the other body on the floor. It gripped the head of the puppet and flipped him over, rather rolled him over, then unscrewed the right eye's cover, and a jar like metal case came off the machine with a click. He gripped it and brought it to his new body. The threads placed the metal case in his hand, Myth's hand enclosed on the case and the threads went back into his arm and then sewed back together. He looked around the room, it was almost covered in blood... "Sorry... I told you it would be messy." His voice was no longer metallic, rather young, around the age of seventeen in fact. Myth tried to move, but his body was still unresponsive he sighed and closed his eye's. "Wake me when the kage arrives please. I need to do some personal tweaks, inside." Myth laid there with a smile on his face, he was glad to be back in this body. It was like moving back to your old childhood home, it was different, but also familiar at the same time.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 am
Logicka Inferni

User Image
Pulling the needle out, Makami tilted his head a bit and examined the room around him. For a second, he was a bit put out but he just sighed and stood "Whatever. I don't have to clean this place up anyway. Nurse? Slide him back onto the bed when he's finished with his whatever." Makami stood and dropped the used needle onto one of the nurses trays, walking out of the room and into the hall I need a smoke. he thought, flicking his fingers at the air around him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Logicka Inferni

User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

"Smoking is illegal in the hospital isn't it?" Sypher grinned at Makami as he jogged up, his feet bare as usual. Makami narrowed his eyes at the Kage, annoyed "Put some shoes on, damn it. I can kick you out if I want." Sypher frowned then shrugged and pulled soft slippers out of his back pocket. He was dressed casually, as usual. Long sleeved shirt, vest, baggy jeans and a sweater under one arm "Where is he?" Makami jerked his head to the room behind him and Sypher came in, looking around with a low whistle at all the blood about the room. It was slowly being cleaned up but the mess was still relevant "This is a pleasant smell." he commented, trying to be bright even as his stomach turned and a dangerous glee came up from in his mind. This much blood....Hope it cleans up quickly. he glanced to the man who had been moved to the bed. He had all the information from the Anbu so when he spoke, it was with mild amusement mixed with concern "So you're Myth. A pleasure to meet you. I'm Sypher." there was another person in the room as well and Sypher would address Sebastian in a moment but he did look at the boy. Curious...he wasn't what Sypher had expected. Oh, he knew how Sebastian looked from description but he'd expected shivers and chills from just looking at the boy. Not feeling anything but curiosity, Sypher merely nodded to him and looked back at Myth.

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Mizukage ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Logicka Inferni

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian was pretty pleased with himself. He helped a successful, and stomached/enjoyed a fairly gruesome operation. And, because he was a Jiongu, he was about the only person who could help. Fantastic! He could not be happier with himself. Following the wheeled gurney with the ANBU, it seemed the new Kage "sypher" appeared. While addressing the patient known as Myth, Sebastian stayed in the room, crossing his arms and nodding to the new kage while listening. He knew he was a chunnin, but he deserved to listen to the after math of this thing....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Yo-ko

User Image

Myth laid on the bed with his eye's closed and peace on his mind. As he heard the foot steps, to be more specific, the clacking of slippers, Myth's eye's began to open rather slowly, his eyes landing on Sebastian, who stood there with a proud look on his face, he had a hell of a reason too. His eyes adjusted and he looked to the door seeing Makami with another person,must have been the Kage. Myth tensed his arms muscles and he smirked wildly seeing that his threads had synced with the body finally, well, almost he still was working on his legs, his waist up worked though, so he was in fact a bit more mobile then he used to be.

He used his new found strength to push up off the bed and propped himself up against the back of the bed against the wall. "So you're Myth. A pleasure to meet you. I'm Sypher." Myth nodded and bowed to Sypher "All of my thanks to what you have done for me. I would not be able to talk to you now if Dr. Makami and Sebastian were not here." Myth lifted up his head and looked at the kage with solemn intent and a calm mind, quite surprising from what just happened. "Anything you ask, I will answer truthfully. You want me to do a job? Work? I will do that." He looked over at a body bag on the side of the room, where his past body was in. "Please don't call my Myth anymore, It was my aliase for that body..." He looked at the three and smiled "Call me by Suoh Kuroh, my real name."

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers