Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:31 pm
Carrot let out her breath, one hand to her chest then grinned at Shigeru "I thought I'd lost you." she turned and knocked on the Hokage's door, her knuckles sharp on the wood "Once we're done introducing ourselves, we'll split up. I've got things to do here...as I'm sure you do as well." she said, smiling as they waited to be admitted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled at Ayaki's concern. She knocked on the door and Shige prepared to meet the Hokage. Ayaki then spoke of splitting up which made Shige, unsure. "Uhh, alright." Shigeru said with a nod before looking back to the door. He remembered his personal goal of finding information about the Senju and hopefully find some of his family.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya was laying face-first into a stack of unfinished paperwork. The Hokage was a little bit eccentric. He heard a rapping at his door and rose his head momentarily to mutter the words "Its open~." After which he dove back into his pile lazily, hoping that the concerning business wouldn't be too long or difficult.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:44 pm
Carrot pushed the doors open and blinked at the Hokage who appeared to be buried in papers I'm betting he's a lot like our kage... "Hello. I'm Ayaki Daichi, from the Village of Snow." she bowed slightly at the waist then straightened "We, myself and a genin, are visiting your village for the simple purpose of learning more about your home." she said, immediately going into the reasons. No point waiting. The Hokage obviously needed his sleep...or an asprin.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

Shigeru entered and bowed along with Ayaki. He saw that the Hokage looked rather unimpressive. He also seemed tired. Shigeru smiled and nodded to the Kage after his bow as a further show of respect. "The Village Hidden in the Snow would like a simple status report of the village. It is to stay informed with the other villages." Shigeru said calmly after Ayaki.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Another village? You don't say~." He said excited, popping his head up at a rate sure to catch one of them off guard. He let it hover over the desk for a few minutes as he addressed their matter of business. "Well we aren't doing too much, you're free to roam around if you like." He said a little too carefree. Hopefully these little guys would stir up some excitement if left unhindered. "I do have a question, where exactly is the Land of Snow~? I've certainly never heard of it." He said with enthusiasm, he wasn't tired... just bored.

Kazzoh

Codger

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:04 pm
Carrot grinned, happy to have gotten a reaction "Snow is across the ocean. It's extremely cold but very beautiful. We've only just gained enough prestige to become a recognized village." the pride in her voice was obvious. She loved her frigid village more than life "Thank you for allowing us to visit."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

Shigeru moved back a bit, surprised by the Hokage's quick movement. He looked up at them sleepily. I'm not so sure about him Shigeru looked to Ayaki, hiding his surprise. The Kage then spoke. He asked about their village and their location. It was a bit disappointing to hear that the land of Snow was not so well known but then again it was desirable for a ninja village. Shigeru nodded with Ayaki's words, thanking the Kage. He seemed nice. Shigeru would love to walk about the village and see the most popular places.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Is that all? As I said before, you're free to wander to your heart's content... so long as you don't do anything that would call for us declare war~." He said that last part of his thought rather calmly, if not down right cheery. "As our esteemed guests I suggest you two stop at the Ichiraku, everyone here raves about it. Though I'm not one for Ramen~." He suggested before his head began to decline slowly. "If that's it then you may leave, as you can see I'm quite preoccupied." He said before plunging his head back into his papers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:20 pm
Carrot smiled Very busy. she thought but didn't say anything and bowed again "Thank you, Hokage." she winked at Shigeru as she walked past him and out the office. She wanted to get her job done as quickly as possible and get back to Snow.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

Shigeru nodded at the Hokage. His mentioning of war brought a strange chill down Shige's back. Such an event would be catastrophic to the Snow. It seemed as if the Hokage was at his most serious when he had said that. The mood lightened with a suggestion by the Kage. Ichiraku. A ramen shop? Shige commited the name to memory. Ayaki had bowed to the Kage as he had now dismissed them. She winked at Shigeru as she left, going to do her own things. Shigeru stood in the office, hesitant to leave. Now is my chance to know about my family but the Hokage is busy. Shigeru bowed and turned to leave. Maybe I can find out on my own

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya could feel that someone was still in the room. He raised his head once more to find Shigeru was hesitant in his exit. "Something botherin' ya kid?" He questioned before actually sitting upright to get a good look at the kid's face. He stared for a brief second before twirling around in his chair a few times, it was a habit he developed when he was a child. He always spun around so that when he got up to stand he'd already be in stride... he really was an odd fellow. He reached into his pockets and pulled out a stick of gum and a yo-yo. He then tossed the bubblegum into his mouth and placed the ring of the yo-yo around his middle finger, making his way for the door as well. "If you really need something, I'm sure I can help you out... follow me~." He said happily before walking out of his own door first.

((Exit to the Academy))

Kazzoh

Codger

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

Shigeru was surprised when he heard the Hokage speak to him again. He turned to see the Kage spinning in his chair before getting up to walk towards him. He put something in his mouth and began chewing on it. Some type of food The Hokage then spoke to him, as if he knew that something had a grip on Shige. How could he know? Shigeru stood a bit shocked but pleased that he was going to have a chance to ask him what he wanted to know. Shigeru followed The Hokage out toward the Leaf Academy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:56 am
Jurei entered the office building and began making his way inside to the office itself. He truly couldn't wait for the day this would be called his own office. He approached the door and gave a solid knock and waited for the Hokage to answer. It was time for him to achieve his recognition.  

kahn oyama

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

The young Hokage trudged his feet along as he made his way through what seemed like the path to his demise. Once more he traveled this corridor, and once more he had forgotten where his office had been. "This always happens... Well I'm sure there's someone in front of the door waiting to speak with me. I can use that as a marker~." He planned before making his bubblegum pop loudly. Certainly he was right, as he approached the corner where his office lay sure enough one of his shinobi was there to parlay with him. "Ah, the Hokage isn't in right now. I'm sure they'll be here soon. I am the assistant, Seiji. I'm sure I can help you~." He said to Jurei in an attempt to throw him off his scent. The Senju hadn't been there when Kazuya was elected, so he probably wouldn't recognize him.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games