Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ancient Public Library of Arcana Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:21 pm
The San clone smiled, excited that the kid was excited about training. With the mood lightened between the two, hopefully the Sannin would get some more insight to the kids character. That would be best for them both right now. It was when he spoke of the hidden kid that San kinda snapped out of his thoughts. His Biosense had told him the kid was near....but this was a library and their were plenty of people around. why was he suspecting the kid was listening...wait...there was another ninja San had not met!

"Why yes, hello there. What is your name! We are about to go train if you wanna come join!"

Michael the sexy king

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:37 pm
kamia having been spotted shrank behind a close bookstand and peaked only his eyes past. he wasn't spying. he didn't want to spy. he just... he didn't like the look of the older man. no matter how kind the words and tones were from the voices he heard from that man he still looked like someone who would kill. kamiya didn't want to kill. kamiya knew that killing was bad. he knew that if killing happened nothing was safe. he just wanted to be safe.  

dreadno

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:29 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Genin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin opened the Doton scroll and started looking for a specific jutsu. Once he found it, he made a single handsign and focused his attention on one point. He made his right hand over his right eyes as sand slowly gathered into that point and formed an eyeball. The eyeball quickly moved around the corner to view the person that was hiding. "I see you! He looks like he's one of the sand shinobi." said Kin releasing the jutsu.

Daisan no Me [The Third Eye] [Learned]

OOC: ...
Chakra: 310 / 310
Used Techniques:
Daisan no Me [The Third Eye] [E]

Yo-ko

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 pm
The San clone, gave a cockeyed facial expression as the seemingly spotted ninja suddenly hunkered back down, trying to hide even harder while in the library. Finding this to not make any sense, the Sannin placed a hand on the shoulder of Kin and began to enter the alley between the shelves, using his Biosense technique to lead him to the ninja.

"Good job Kin. Stay here for a second, im going to see if our friend is ok, or just shy."

The sannin kept his hands available, but obvious and in view of the new ninja, approaching slowly while speaking in a kind and soothing tone.

"Hey there, my name is Sanshi Satetsu, sannin and second to the Kazekage. whats your name? are you okay?"

Michael the sexy king

Dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

Kin nodded his head at Sanshi and stayed put for now. He released the jutsu after the clone approached the boy. He's a Sannin?! I wonder what type of jutsu he has. thought the teen. He couldn't believe a Sannin was going to train him.

Used Techniques:

Yo-ko

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 pm
Kamiya shrank away as San approached. Death followed everywhere and Kamiya only wanted safety. He knew things were dangerous in the life of a shinobi but he didn't want to start with death so soon. This man could only see death. This he knew. Kamiya's monastic and deep spiritual training had taught him how to see into people and he knew that San was a man of death. As San approached closer Kamiya began to scamper away slightly and eventually found himself on the other side of the bookshelf. Peering over the books to glimps at San he would make small childish whimpers. death was not something he liked.
Yet... even with all the death he sensed from this man he could not tear himself to far away. the power that San held Kamiya knew was powerful and he might be able to learn from it.
"Death follows you closely man of metal."
a strange almost detached voice began to eminate from the petrified Kamiya.
"Fear that which you see."
the voice continued then subsided with a slight breath barely audible escapped Kamiya's lips then he collapsed on the ground panting.

Michael the sexy king

Yo-Ko

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:55 pm
The Sannin took in a deep breath before speaking, utilizing his position as the Director of VOID, and the Director of the CIA, to gather intel on this seemingly perplexing and interesting gennin. His Golem Morphius was able to memorize and recognize chakra signatures, and maintained a memory bank of all the ninja that had ever been sense its creation in Suna, and around the world. Whoever Morphius had seen, morphius knew. The whisp of wind whispered into San's ear with the info he needed, and the Sannin replied.

"Kamiya, i kill to keep those innocent from getting hurt, i had to kill to keep many other from having to kill many other people. If it avoides other deaths, then sometimes it is neccessary. Please dont fear me, i promise i wont hurt you...."

Michael the sexy king

Dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:36 pm
Kamiya shook all over. no matter what this man said. something happened that should not have. kamiya knew well enough that things in suna would happen as they happened.
"i do not understand entirely what i see but i see more than i should. please. you see more than you should. show me the path to follow."
he said and uncurled himself and sat on the ground looking between San and Kin.  

dreadno

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

Kin's right eye started twitching. He was getting tired of waiting for the boy named Kamiya to come out of hiding. The teen opened up his bloodline scroll and began reading about his bloodline.

Used Techniques:

Yo-ko

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 pm
San gave a warm smile, and motioned with his head to have him follow.

"Of course. Come follow us, and lets go relax and train!"

San quickly moved, and left for the academy

Michael the sexy king

Dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

Kin picked up the scrolls and quickly followed behind the Sannin. "It's about time," he said running to catch up.

Used Techniques:

Yo-ko

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:01 am
Kamiya followed out slowly.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 pm
---From Office---

Bast strolled up to the front steps of the library, then took a seat on a nearby bench. She sure as heck was not going inside now that she could feel the heat of the day again. Fluorescent lights and buzzing air conditioners had grown annoying to her, so she wanted to stay outside for as long as she could.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 am
((On phone, sorry~ ))

Amai walked up to the library, it felt like the high point of the day in Suna, Amai cracked a smile at the thought. Of a Kirigakure Shinobi in the heat. Poor things don't know what true heats like until they visit here. Spotting the Kazekage Amai dipped her head a little. "Sorry for the wait." She had hoped that she didn't make her wait to long as she found her surroundings in this area not as common as she thought before. I really need to get out more.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:22 am
((It's cool.))

Bast relaxed slightly when she saw that the girl had, in fact, come along. While the Kazekage considered herself an observant person, she was slightly out of shape. She would have to reopen her Chakra channels before getting any real exercise.

"Absolutely no problem at all," she reassured the girl. "Head inside for your scrolls. If you show the receptionist your headband, you'll get free access up to D-Rank. As soon as you get a few missions under your belt, I'll grant you access to C-Rank techniques. Also, while you're in there, could you grab the scroll for Ayatsuito no Jutsu for me? I'd go in myself, but the buildings and I have had our share of disagreements lately."

She kept a perfectly straight face while she spoke, gazing through her heavily-tinted goggles at the Genin. Truthfully, she was assessing the situation unfolding in her Office, and more specifically the unfamiliar Chakra signature. If it came down to it, she might need to restrain another idiot who was trying to spy on them.

October Night Starlight

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces