Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi took a few steps back so he could see Naoki without his eyes crossing. "Hm... a store logo never really thought about it but no... when I made it I didn't have much money to make one.... just enough for the name." he sighed as he remembered his stupidity when he was younger. He should have saved up more money but whatever. He looked at the other when his stomach started growling quietly at first before getting louder. He turned red and scratched his head. "Wanna get a bite before we think more about this?" he asked.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 am
Kara entered the store not opening the door enough to hit the bell. after getting in unnoticed she sat out of sight in the front closing her eyes and relaxing.  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:55 pm
xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi took a few steps back so he could see Naoki without his eyes crossing. "Hm... a store logo never really thought about it but no... when I made it I didn't have much money to make one.... just enough for the name." he sighe
(hey R u quiting the guid or something My post up one if not.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

The boy's were walking down the street when Drake saw a sighn for a flower shop.So he grabed Koga's shoulders and steered him into the shop.
"Drake what on earth are you doing!You know i hate it when you do that!"Koga barked at his brother.
"Just stop your yapin and look around.It's your fav place to be ya brat."Drake said while chuckling.
Koga stoped talking and look around his jaw droped."A flower shop!Sweet!"He took off around the store looking at all the different flowers there were."Wow this place is so cool!"Koga shouted from the other side of the shop.
"Eh i knew you'd like it bro.Flowers are your favorite."Drake said as he walk to the back of the shop were his brother was.Looking around he saw a few of kogas fav's but left them there for now he'd buy his brother some flowers when his brother was ready to leave

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:27 pm
Kara was walking around when she saw the two boys enter.
Camron then walked in and walked straight to Kara "Sis, I thought I'd find you here flowers are you favorite things, anyway I was stood up, he never showed."

Kara sighed and hugged her brother "It's ok I bet you will find a better guy, Oh & I'm going to ask to work here I'm friends with the owner Lavi."

Camron smiled a found some beautiful Panda Lilies took two and gave one to Kara. "A beautiful flower for a great person." He then put the money for the two flowers on the counter and looked around at the flowers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi walked up to the front of the room after hearing the bell on his door jingle for the first time. Stepping out of into the open he spotted quickly who had entered his haven. Jingle! Another group of people walked into the shop. He wore a smile, the same smile he gave all customers, as he waltz toward the female customer / future employee, after she finished filling out the required paperwork, first. "How are you today Kara?" he asked bowing his head down before walking over to the new pair. He didn't recognize the duo that had stepped into the floral cavern. He wore the most natural and kind smile he could as to give the newest customers a sense of tranquility. "Hello there, I'm Lavi the store owner, is there anything that I can help you with, anything your specifically looking for?" he asked.
He stopped right there so that they weren't bombarded by so many questions at once. He would wait for the first answer and go on from there. As he waited his mind and eyes wandered around the two. First to the little child-like fellow with a rose like colored head of hair. After he moved down away from the males hair to his eyes. A bright, fiery red that gave off a sense of warmth, or danger. He didn't continue to search his bodily area but instead he moved on to his companion. Again he started from the top and looked down stopping at the necklace around his neck. A dark, shiny head of hair was on this male giving off a feeling of mystery, just looking at him made Lavi curious about his life. His eyes were the same, orbs of purple almost black like a beautiful Onyx ball. Lavi shook his head in discontent about his actions. He flashed an apologetic smile trying not to be rude to the two that stood before him.
MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:12 pm
Kara smiled at Lavi and her brother "Thats Lavi..."
Camron smiled said goodbye and started out.

Kara walked up behind Lavi and whispered in his ear "Now, now no cheacking out customers." She gave the boys a smile and quickly wald to the register to observe. While watching she trimed the stem on the Panda Lily not caring how it looked and put it in her hair.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Looking up from the flowers Koga smiled.Hello it's nice to meet you Lave Im Koga and this is my brother Drake and i don't think theres anything we need help on is there?"He asked tilting his head to the side with a finger pressed to his lip in thought.
Well yes there is something we need help with koga because i brought you in here because you love flowers.So im going to buy you some."Drake said grinning from ear to ear."So Lavi.Do you have any poppys there a very simple flower they only have three peddels and they break easy?"He asked the shope owner."They happen to be Koga's favorite flower."
"Drake you don't have to buy me anything."He said leting his brother know how much he hated haveing money spent on him.Looking away from his brother Koga looked the shop owner over.The ears were cute and the eye pach made him want to cuddle the man but the sharpness in his eye made him quiver.It felt like he could just look at you and youd be done for.'He's so cute and his name seems to just roll off your tounge.'Koga thought to him self while gazeing at the flowers around the shope
"I don't care if you want me to or not im going to."Drake said as he whached his brother.'Well well well it seems he has a crush on the cute shop owner.At least my lil bro gots good taste in men.'He thought while smileing at Lavi.
Looking up at his taller brother."Fine do what ever you want."Koga said while turning his gaze back to lavi."Would you happen to have tiger lillys?"He asked wondering."There moms fav and i'd like to get her some i meen if thats okay?"Koga asked looking down at his feet.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 am
Kara giggled watching the boys when her brother came back in.
camron smiled at the sight too. He thought the owner was cute too just not his type. "Hey Kara I forgot I'm following you around today since I don't have any plans."

"Not you too everyone falls for Lavi it's pretty funny. And if your staying go look around for now..." Then Kara smiled "Go bye the older brother over there some flowers "For his brother"" Then Kara started filling out her application to work here.

Camron had looked at the older brother and smiled. He then walked over to the group. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi emotion made a 360 at the mention of the poppy. He was super glad that the boys like the shop and flowers. He tried not to frown before replying to their request but a tiny frown formed on his face. "I'm sorry, Koga was it? I don't really carry.... delicate flowers" he explained trying not to sound bad about the flower choice, "I mean... you have a great choice in flower's, you really do, I just try not to have fragile flowers since they don't last long depending on the care given by the owners..." He took a breath and thought about what he just said. It made him sound like a jerk but it was the truth of his legacy. If they were delicate and weren't taken care of properly they would break then he would lose customers because of it.
He then turned to the other brother, Drake he believed, before continuing. "I do carry tiger lilies however." he said, "how about I give you a bouquet with them for free since of the inconvenience?" He asked this with a faint yet friendly smile. He would have to order the flower that Koga wanted and tell him when he had them so he could get some. He heard the door open again but couldn't see who it was. He jumped a little his ears sticking up for a short while when he heard the new voice that had sneaked up behind him. Noticing who it was, Lavi had a certain shine in his eyes. The shine would be because he was thinking about revenge. "Only if they want your help~" he said as sweetly as he could but you could still tell the venom in his words.
User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:00 pm
Camron looked at Lavi boefore nodding his head "I'm sorry to bother." He smiled at the boys waved and walked back to Kara "Whats up with your friend?"
Kara was too shocked by the sudden change in Lavi's mood. "Have you two met before Cammie?" She finished her application at set it aside.

Camron thought about it for a minute. "Maybe but I can't remember... In fact I did tell you just yesterday we were sibblings... I dont remember much since the accident."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Drake looked at koga and just smiled."It's fine i'll just get him something else."He stated in a smooth voice while flashing a grin."The reason he likes poppys is because they remind him of him self or at least thats what he said."The older brother said while ruffaling koga's hair.
"Stop that!"Koga whined while steping out from under his brothers hand.He looked up and smiled at Lavi."Thanks but i'll pay for the tiger lilys i know how hard it is to run a shop.So it's fine."Koga siad while whaching Lavi jump up to see something.He tryed to look around Lavi to see who he was looking at but because of his shortness he couldn't see anything.
Drake whaching things closely could see the shine in Lavi's eyes,it made him wonder what was going.Here how much Lavi's voice changed when he spoke to the other boy made him realy wonder."Well i'll take some red roses if you have them?"He asked trying to get Lavi to look back to him and his brother.For some reason he didn't like the venom he heard in lavi's voice.
Shocked at the change in mood Koga started laughing he couldn't help it when people got mad or angry he'd start laughing because it made him feel scared.Steping closer to Drake,Koga lached onto his brothers arm and hid his face.'Calm down it's not like there fighting.'He thought to him self.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi turned back around the two. He heard what they told him and as soon as he was facing them was going to answer them when he saw the reaction Koga gave to what had just happened. The red head didn't mean for it to come out as bad as he assumed it did. "No it's fine they're on the house, I'll order some poppies as well just for you," he said trying to smile. His smile was kind of small and it was met by a red powder like blush that covered his face. He was embarrassed that customers had seen that and that he didn't even have what they wanted. He turned to look at Drake to answer his question. "Yes of course let me get you some roses and tiger lilies. Here come with me..." he said jerking his head lightly in the direction he was about to head in. He walked around and into the back of the shop to get the desired flowers and arranged them in a bouquet.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:45 pm
(I'm gonna stop wit color)

Kara watched Lavi carefully then looked at her brother "What did you do? He sounded as though he wished to kill you."

Camron frowned he was having a hard time even remembering the guy let alone why he hated him "As I said I can't remember much out of everybody who would want me dead it should be you...."

Kara gave him a hug "Even though you did bad things your my brother... anyway its not like you killed anyone..."  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image
Koga gave a small smile but stayed close to his older brother.
Drake smiled as well and started to follow lavi with koga on his arm.
"L-Lavi thank you."Koga spoke softly smileing lightly at Lavi.
'Jeez koga make up your mind are you scared or not?'Drake thought to him self as they followed lavi to the back.
'shut up drake you know i can hear you so stop it!'Koga barked in his head,he realy disliked the mind reading some times.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff