Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 pm
Kid looked at Asura and heard what he said,causing Kid to scowl."I suppose it is..."said Kid."Besides that...I don't consider an asymmetrical piece of cr*p like you my older sibling!"
Patti started to laugh at what Kid called his older brother.
Liz scowled since how she guessed who Asura was to Kid and noticed him lean down to I.BRS's ear and whispered something.What did he whisper to her?thought Liz.
Kid then heard Black Star."No...not yet...let me think about it first....oh and don't just go and rush into the fight this time!"said Kid.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:06 pm
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

Black Star and Tsubaki sweat drop to see Kid react, but Black Star listen to him about not to rush into the fight, "Yeah Yeah, I got it already," he replied lazy, but when he notice I.BRS took charge towards them. Articuno take a quick speed, and Zatsune summoned her scythe, "We will keep her busy, you two have to deal with Asura," she ordering the students as she follow Articuno to fight I.BRS. Asura made a snicker, I.BRS widen her eyes by her left Eye Flame and quickly disarmed them. She continue to sprint towards Kid and Black Star, Tsubaki widen her eyes to see her finish them so quick, "She's heading our way," she warn her friends. Black Star need to slow her speed, "D*mn it! Tsubaki, ninjato mode!" he command her, "Right," she replied and quickly change her Kusarigama Mode to Ninjato Mode. Black Star is started to get serious, "Here I go! The Great Black Star is slowing you down! Speed Star!" he shouts and he rush in incredible speed. I.BRS taken her surprise and clash into Black Star by her Insane Blade Claw against Ninjato Mode. I.BRS and Black Star continue to have a clash each other, but unknown to them, the Millennium Crest slightly glow.
Asura watch I.BRS fight and begin to laugh hysterical, "Pathetic! Always pathetic, our father wanna send his students and my stupid little brother to finish me off! Well, too bad!" he shouts very insane. I.BRS blocked Black Star's move, her left hand rise and made Insane Cannon Lance appear, she pointed her Insane Cannon Lance towards Kid and fires in one bullet. Black Star and Tsubaki watch the bullet go in terrorize, but Black Star's iris turned by his heritage of star pupil.

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:59 pm
.Kid glared at his so-called "older brother"."I hate you...I hate you...I hate you!"shouted Kid towards Asura."Why don't you just crawl back into your skin bag and stay dead!"
Kid noticed the attack and tried to dodge it but ended up hitting his arm."Gah!"shouted Kid."D-D*mn...that hurt..."
Kid shakily stood up."Liz...Patti...lets go!"said Kid.
Liz looked at Kid."Kid...I think you should rest...you're going to lose a lot of blood..."said Liz worriedly.
Patti looked at her Meister."Liz is right Kid! You need rest...rest...rest!"said Patti.
Kid looked at his weapons."I'll be fine! Just transform already! Plus this wound is really asymmetrical! And it's driving me crazy!"shouted Kid.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:36 am
Talos

【Appearance】

User Image

Copyright

Note: Image belongs to me, do not save the picture to your computer, use, or redistribute in any way.
Those caught stealing my art, or using it without my
permission will be reported.

【Quotes】

saikagirl1020

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

【OCC】[Empty]

Well now isn't this a sight to see...Never thought I'd see this many clowns in one place...Thought a hooded figure watching the two groups below from atop of one of the pillars that supported the bridge as the figure could easily hear the entire conversation from here.Hm...There seems to be two types of Gods here...A Kinshin and a Roman no...A Greek Goddess,My my this may have been worth the trip after all.The figure thought as he already erased his presence before he got here as he was at the moment safe from being discovered by the groups below let alone anyone else in that matter,The figure already had a set of mentally constructed plans created as soon as he laid his eyes on them as the current choice of action was to wait for both groups to be physically exhasted so he could swoop in and "Erace" both gods.Now how should I do this...Hm...Decapation is always a classic but its getting a little too old for my tastes.The figure thought as he sat down cross legged as the methods of ending them were far to many.

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:44 pm
Kotetsu BlackHeart

User Image

By the shouting from Kid, Black Star's star pupil disappeared and blinked couple times as he push I.BRS. He focus on her, "Hey Kid, you okay!?" he ask him. I.BRS take a stance and glance at Kid, her face pulled her lips into sinister smirk, making Tsubaki realize her real target really is, "Kid-kun! Asura is forcing her to kill you!" she cried to warn him, making Black Star, Zatsune and Articuno gasp and look at Asura, who grin insanely. Asura cross his arm, kept his grin on, "It seems infamous Shadow Weapon figured out, yes I force her to kill my little brother to let my father sorrow to loss his favorite second son, a new Shinigami," he revealed his motivation to kill Death the Kid. Zatsune got up and glare at him, "That's the most sickest thing I ever heard of! Older sibling killing younger sibling!" she shouts at him and summon her scythe and getting ready put the end of him.
Articuno watching Zatsune, suddenly her mind zaps as she place her hand on her temple and groan. Her vision shown the a little teal hair twin tail girl and a long flowing teal hair woman sitting on piano chair, yet it's hazy, but she can hear them singing an playing the piano, " Who... are... they... ugh!" she said to herself, yet notice I.BRS froze herself, and dropped her weapons to grab her head to scream at herself.
Everyone, but Articuno, look at Queen of Olympus' Insane Other Self cry in agony, Tsuabki begin to ask everyone, "What's happening to Hatsune-sama?" she ask them, Black Star is dumb as ever, "I have no idea." he said very dumbfound. Zatsune spoken out, "I don't know, it never happen, when Miku awaken her other self." she replied to recall about Miku awaken Black Rock Shooter. Articuno stayed silent and watch her vision, until it cleared as she gasp and quickly shot up, "It's Miku-chan's lost memory! I think her heart is fighting the Madness, yet restoring all of her lost memories!" she told them, making girls and Black Star gasp.
I.BRS's eyes turn teal and gave her legs to the ground as she cry, "M... Mom..." she quietly sob as Miku's voice just heard. Asura heard this and open his mouth to reveal Vajra and use Beam Attack at I.BRS, "GYAA~!" she cried and knock her on pillar of the bridge. She slowly look up to her master, he's not very happy, knowing Miku trying to be free, "I won't letting you be free from my power, Queen of Olympus! Finish my brother off!" he shouts and command her, which I.BRS struggle to stand up and use her power to teleport Insane Black Claw towards her. Zatsune clinch her fist and trying to wake Miku up from her nightmare, "Miku! Wake up! I can't let our friends see you like this! Please, think about Kaito and Vocaloids!" she cried, I.BRS starts walking as she limp towards Kid. Tsubaki tried her hardest as she can as she cry in her Ninjato Mode, "Hatsune-sama!" she cried, and I.BRS fall to the ground from a lot of pain she have earned from Asura's power. Black Star sees this and shouts in agony, "D*mn it!" he shouts and shot a star pupil towards to Asura and start dashing towards him with Tsubaki's Ninjato form, "You will pay for Shinigami's friend!"
Zatsune and Articuno quick run to I.BRS and try to treat her injury to get Miku back. Zatsune looking around, trying to look for Maka and Soul, begin to worry about Miku, "Come on... where are you Maka?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:12 pm
Talos

【Appearance】

User Image

Copyright

Note: Image belongs to me, do not save the picture to your computer, use, or redistribute in any way.

【Quotes】

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

【OCC】[Full]
Hope this doesn't disrupt anything you have planed,If it does I edit the post.

The figure watched the event unfold and smiled at the luck that had just presented itself to him.This would do.He thought as he calmly stood up and took a step back and grabbed ahold of a golden spike that was almost as tall as the figure itself and with little effort he cut the stem of it with his bare hands as the spike was cut cleanly,Once this was done held he then picked up three tiles that were located at the top of the puller which he was currently at,Once he had done this he started to twirl the large spike as it quickly begain to spin rapidly to the point where it appeared as a perfect golden circle.Well...It's show time!He thought happily as he jumped off of the pillar and into the air,As he was in the air he aimed at the Insane Other Half of the Greek Goddess chest so he could pin her down while he take down the Kinshin as he quickly hurled it at her with amazing accuracy as it sped towards the spot where the figure intended,Once he had done this he landed right behind Asura as he swiped at his neck using the roof tiles as a substitute for a blade and the current speed he used for the swiping motion it could have easily sliced off the Demonic Gods head.

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:09 am
Kid,who's still bleeding,sees the mysterious figure attack Asura."W-wait! I wouldn't do that if I were you!"shouted Kid."That guy has black blood! You won't be able to kill him that way!"
Liz looked over at Kid with a skeptical look."Kid...you're losing so much blood! I don't see who you're shouting t-"started Liz until she too noticed the figure."Who is that?!"
Patti was just laughing."Black blood...black blood...killing is a no-no!"
Kid looked at Patti with a slight glare."Patti you're not helping with any matters here!"shouted Kid as he started to feel a little dizzy from the lack of blood."Oh...I feel dizzy..."
Liz overheard Kid and looked at him again."Kid...sit down and take a breather!"said Liz.
"Never! I'm not tired!"shouted Kid."Or out of breath!"
Liz sighed and looked over to her sister."Hey Patti...can you do your special thing? You know which one..."asked Liz.
Patti looked at her sister."Ok..."said Patti as she looked at Kid with a serious look."Sit your a** down..."
Kid heard Patti and gained tears in his eyes but sat down anyway crying and mumbling.
"Thank you Patti!"said Liz.
"Your welcome...welcome...welcome!"said Patti returning to her normal chipper self.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:50 am
Kotetsu BlackHeart

User Image

I.BRS's purple eyes started to turn teal as Miku's light soul begin to heal, but her body remained as I.BRS due to madness that Asura implanted her, Miku regain conscious. By the time she caught the mysterious figure throw something like spear towards her as she widen her teal eyes and nearly scream, caught Zatsune and Articuno's attention and look up as they gasp. Articuno use her ice to take ice katana form, and she with Zatsune hurl their wings to try to stop, but it's too fast as the fast wind push them. This cause them to watch stem heading to Miku, "Miku!" "Miku-chan!" they cried in horror to watch their dear friend about to enter the death. Miku became terrified and shut her eyes, she won't able to meet her brother, until she heard a voice calling her, "Miku-chan!" the familiar male voice call her name and she felt someone embracing her and dodge the stem that pierce the ground, dropping Crest of Millennium. Miku and the man held together as the rolling around until their body stopped. The goddess felt the firm hand stroking her black hair as she open her teal eyes and look up to see crush, Kaito Shion, dressing up in one video, Ashes to Ashes. Miku felt her tears coming out, yet blushing, "Kaito-kun..."
Kaito glance his blue and red eyes at her and held her close, "Hiyama-sensei told me about the predicting about your death, I was scared and he let me go to change the future. So I rush to find you and, here I am. Thank goodness, you are okay," he said to her softly, until he felt her body begin to shake and held him tight as she cry, "Kaito-kun... I... I'm so terrified and... scared... I wanna go home... I want my nightmare to be gone," she sob heavily from being terrified for what happen as she's sees through I.BRS mind, it's a total nightmare and her tears are staining her face. Kaito lower his eyes and held her petite waist as he stroke back of her head to calm her down, "Shh... I understand, please Miku-chan, get some sleep," he replied to her softly like a lullaby, Miku sob turn into whimper and close her eyes to slip into slumber.
Zatsune and Articuno landed close to Kaito, Zatsune walk up to him, "Kaito... you came, and why are you wearing Requiem?" she said to him and ask why is he wearing that. Articuno look at Kid sitting down as she rush to him, trying to use her ice power to heal him, knowing it's cold. She keeping on eye on figure, something is telling her that figure isn't working with Shinigami or Asura. Kaito got up and gently carry Miku in bride style, "Hiyama-sensei predict Miku-chan is going to be killed, but I save her. For my Requiem cloth, I was about to sing it on public, but since sensei told me about this, I didn't have time to change the outfit or use my power," he explains to her calmly, held unconscious Miku tight. Zatsune nodded in response and look at her counterpart in worry, knowing Miku is back, but unable to return to her own body.
Asura felt something hitting his neck, but his Black Blood thicken it as he glace at the figure. Black Star stopped and witness the mysterious figure, yet heard Kid said about Asura has the Black Blood. He begin to ask, thinking he is the ally, "Hey, who are you?" he ask the figure, losing his grip to Tsubaki's Ninjato Mode. Tsubaki wondering about the figure, until she caught her big indigo eye on the Crest of Millennium, "Hey Black Star, what is that crest over here?" she ask him very curious, Black Star turn his head towards to crest and look at it. Shadow Assassin look at the figure, thinking he is with Shinigami side, then abandon the fight as he rush to the crest, he sets Tsubaki down as she turn back to her human form to watch her partner. Black Star touch the crest and it suddenly glowing way bright, Camellia Shadow Weapon cover her eyes along with Star clan. As the light begin to fate, the crest is open and Black Star look over to see Millennium Rod, "Huh? What is this wand anyway?" he ask himself, oblivious he is, as he reach over to grab it, Tsubaki look at it and wondering same thing. Articuno first witness the crest is open and Black Star going to grab it, she widen her eyes, "No! Wait! Don't touch it!" she warning him and alerting Zatsune, Kaito and Tsubaki, but Black Star touched the Rod as it body linked him. They can feel darkness arise from Nirvana releasing it. Black Star, just held the Millennium Rod and lack of sixth senses, look at Articuno very dumbfound, "What just happen?"
Asura turn his body towards to figure as he pulled the tile out of his neck to let the black blood heal, he hear Articuno warning Black Star as he sneered and let the army of clowns attacking the figure. He turn around with his cross arms, "Pathetic human, you should think before you act. Like my brother said, I won't able to be killed that way," he told him as he use the flight by his father's power, he took a glance on unconscious Miku. He narrow his eyes and felt the Nirvana, "So, that's how that item cause this power to be awaken. Like my Madness, Terror," he thought as he took a note on Millennium Rod, he continue to glance on her and planning to take her with him to escape.
Sub-conscious Miku is sending the telepathic to one priestess to call for her help and save her, still she is completely scared of Asura's madness inflecting her and dearly wish she wants to spend the night with someone until she is fully recovered or someone remove the Madness.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:38 pm
Talos

【Appearance】

User Image

Copyright

【Quotes】

MikuHinata

saikagirl1020

Quote:

Quote:

【OCC】[Empty]

The figure chuckled lightly as he took as step back and jumped on one of the many clowns with little effort as once he stood on the clown its stopped its movement shaking in utter fear for what was using it as a mere foot stole.How idiotic did you really think I was going to plan on killing you with such near tools like those?He questioned as his right foot blurred with speed as it almost looked like it disappeared for a short second as around 16 clowns that surrounded him on where he was at went limp as they collapsed onto the ground as there were gaping holes on where there faces should have been.I am mearly testing your current capabilitys before I End you,And I must say the results on your Black Blood capabilitys are absolutely pathetic...He stated as he knew the ability know as Black Blood since this was not his first time battling a opponent with that same ability as he knew what their strengths as well as their weaknesses,The figures arm blurred just like his leg as it appeared invisible as 21 clowns that were around him were turned into mince meat as some the clowns that should have not been affected since they were beyond arms reach we're sliced apart cleanly as his arm then stopped its blurred motion as fresh blood was dripping off of the tips of his hands as the figures entire arm was soaked in the fresh crimson liquid as the figure looked at Asura.If you had better control of the ability then the roof tiles would have never been able to pierce your skin as they would have caused the tiles to break due to the increased density of the Blood,This goes to show you I won't even need to demonstrate my powers against you.He said as he spoke in a calm manner as he looked at the man who intervened with the attack he had made on the Other Half of the Olympian God and gave sigh now realizing that his task has now become more difficult now that figure had lost the element of surprise.Wonderful just wonderful now I'm going to have a harder time dealing with her...The figure said as a few ideas were presented within the figures mind and most of them were good but one stood out like a sore thumb,He could use the Other Half as a hostage and force the individuals to kill Asura.Not a bad idea.The figure thought as he then pressed his foot down against the clowns head that he had been standing on as his foot started to sink into its skull as its eyes were threatening to pop out but the figure continued applying pressure as his foot finally split the clown in two as the figure was now covered in blood just as he planed as he jumped forward towards Asura and kicked him at the side of his face sending him out of his way.I'll deal with you soon enough.The figure replied as his body spun clockwise once as his feet touched the ground as his body blurred with same speed he had been demonstrating,The figure then zigzagged his way toward the Other half in some sort of pattern as he then appeared next to the girl as he whipped both of his hands at opposite directions as he sent the blood speed towards the group in a attempt to force them to back away from the Other Hal as at the current speed he used with his arms would have caused them blood to fly like a bullet that was just shot off of a gun.My name is of no importance to any of you,However if you wish for a title then I shall gladly give you one,Most Humans often refer to me as Godslayer...The figure replied in the moment of his attack as once he was done he straighten himself and looked down at the girls as he reached his arm towards her in a attempt to grab her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Kid,losing most of his blood,looked up and could see Articuno through blurry eyes.Kid felt her trying to heal him and shivered."C-Cold..."said Kid weakly."V-Very cold..."
Liz and Patti ran over to Kid and Articuno."Do you need any help?"asked Liz with concern.
Patti just giggled every time Kid shivered."Kid's getting cold!...Kid's getting cold!"said Patti happily.
Kid kept shivering and blinking his eyes but the blur just wouldn't leave."D*mn...if I give into the brink of unconsciousness...I would let him win...and I'm not going to let him..."muttered Kid."That I promise!"
Unfortunately luck was not on his side and he lost consciousness.
Both Liz and Patti saw him lose consciousness."Kid!"they shouted.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 pm
Kotetsu BlackHeart

User Image

After the figure reveal his title as "God Slayer", Zatsune was about to stop, but he pass her. Kaito quickly dodge the figure's hand, who is attempt to grab unconscious Miku, feeling something burning his left eye. Realizing this, he attempt to shut his eyes to stop his other self, "I won't let him waking up, not like last time," he thought as he recall his past. Although, his other self won as his both eyes turn bright blue, he activate his Eye Flame and bare his teeth, revealing his fangs, "I won't allow this! No one will ever take what's mine!" said the voice, that isn't Kaito, very menacing and held Miku very close like his possession. Zatsune recognize that tone as she step back, "Not good..." she said as she step back away from Kaito's other self, but she notice his other self isn't fully awaken. She look terrified as she thought as she recall her memories of Kaito's other self, "This is bad, if that God Slayer do or say anything to Miku... Kaito's other self will be fully awaken and he won't stop until the person is dead."
Articuno heard Liz a question, she is about to speak, but she saw Kid became unconscious. This really terrified her, "Oh no! Kid!" she cried and tried to wake him up. Dealing with Black Star later. Asura rub his face from the God Slayer kicking him, but he is fully healed, then witness his little brother's unconscious, so he smirk and made Vajra appear out of his mouth, "This is my chance." he said to himself and use Drill Attack towards to Kid.
Black Star is waiting for Articuno's question, but Tsubaki first to see Asura using Drill Attack. She begin to alert Thompsons and Articuno, "Liz-chan and Patti-chan! Watch out!" she warn them as she whip her hair to reveal her Kusarigama, attempt to stop him and miss, she only caught his neck, and pull her chain to move him. While Black Star looking at Millennium Rod, wonder if he will be "greatest assassin."

(OOC: Are you fan of Soul Eater?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 pm
Talos

【Appearance】

User Image

Copyright

【Quotes】

MikuHinata1

Saikagirl1020

Quote:

Quote:

【OCC】[Full]
Yep,I'm a fan of soul Eater as well as Bleach,Naruto,One Piece,HunterXHunter as well as some other Manga and Anime ♪

Oh and I hope your not getting frustrated by my character and I'm sorry if it is troubling you but this is Talo's power,If your still confused by it feel free to ask me.^_^

Also if you don't like me using Miku as a hostage and have something already planned ask me and I'll happily edit it.

The figure wasn't intimidated by Kaito's behavior nor his presence since he was pretty well use to fighting other people in this state.This would work just as well now...To anger him.The figure thought as he would use the boys current state of mind to his advantage and cause him to go berserk and attack the other people and the two Gods of course the figure could kill him right now and use the girl as the hostage but then another brilliant idea was created.Or I could kidnap the girl right now and threaten to kill her unless they kill the Kinshin,Yeah I'll go with that one and kill the girl at the end.The figure thought happily as his eye wandered looking for something that would be of use to him and smiled beneath his coat as he saw the spike he tossed earlier lying on the ground,Quickly hr grabbed it without averting his eyes from Kaito as he then started to spin it the same way he did before except he continued its acceleration to the point were it created afterimage's as his right hand blurred with inhuman speed as one could no longer see the hand clearly anymore.Hm...I'll anger him first in order lower his guard down and take the girl when I get the chance.The figure thought as he took in a deep breath and looked at Kaito as he was now giving off a eerie calmness.Boy...Your too naive...Do you honestly think a weak being such as yourself think you can protect someone?Now watch me as I take her away from you and 「Rip her limb from limb.」He said as he tried provoking him and was already had his legs tensed up incase Kaito made a attempt on attacking him.

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:01 pm
Liz and Patti heard Tsubaki and panicked.Liz looked at Articuno."Hey we have to move!"shouted Liz as she grabbed Kid.
Patti giggled like the attack was nothing and grabbed Articuno's arm."Come on! It's time to move!"said Patti.
Liz drug Kid's unconscious body away from their first spot as fast as she could.D*mn...he's heavy...you'd think he would be lighter then he is from all of the blood he lost...thought Liz as she managed to get away from the attack just in the nick-o-time.
Patti did the same thing but as she drug Articuno away and to a safer spot and cheered."Yay! He missed us! He missed us!"said Patti.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 am
Kotetsu BlackHeart

User Image

Zatsune heard what did the figure say, she terrify glance at Kaito's nearly awaken other self, his other self suddenly awaken from hearing him taking Miku away and rip her limb to limb. Zatsune slowly spoken Kaito's other self name, "Kuro... Blood..." she said his name, Kuro Blood, quietly and frightening, remembering he is treating her as his property, like stalking, harassing her, and threatening any men, who is trying to make a move on her. Kuro Blood kept holding Miku and grin like a demon towards to figure, "Ripping her limp to limp..." he said to him, until his left bright blue eye turned Eye Flame, he grew berserk, "I WILL KILL YOU!" he threatening him very demonic tone.
Asura just missed the Kid as he got up, looking at Liz dragging his little brother. Black Star place the Millennium Rod in his pocket and joining Tsubaki, "I wanna know what the h*ll is going on, why is that bird brain warned me about not touching it?" he said to himself, Tsubaki suddenly remember back in Side of Olympian as she lifted her head. She turn her face into seriousness, "I get it why, Zatsune-san said that she has something to deal with. She meant that crest, but where is this dark energy coming from," she explained as she recall from Zatsune's mentioned about Sealed Crest, this leaves her meister anime fall. He look at his weapon, "WHAT!?" he yelled at her, Tsubaki look at him very calm, "Maybe they will explain to us later, but right now... Asura is our deal," she told him very calm and then look at Asura. Asura look around, and sees Kuro Blood held Miku tight as he narrow his eyes. Articuno look at Patti and gave her a smile, "Thanks..." she thank her and look at Asura, and realize his look, meaning he is going to take Miku and escape again. She look at Kid, he needs to be healed, there are no healers in this group, even Death the Kid is Son of Shinigami. Asura look at his brother with a scowl, "I will spare your life little brother, next time we meet, this is the end of you," he said to his unconscious little brother and turn his attention to Miku as he take a flight and getting ready to get Miku and escape. Articuno overheard Asura was saying, she has no choice as she use strong order, "Retreat!" she order her groups, causing Kuro Blood, Shadow Assassins, and Zatsune heard her.
Zatsune wanted to continue to fight and stop Asura, but looking at unconscious Miku and Kid, she have to accept legendary ice bird's request as she rose her hands in the air and use her Dark Music to make the portals appear behind her groups and grab all of her comrades to Tokyo as they scream and close off the portal. Kuro Blood felt the measurements wrapping around him and Miku from behind, he look at Zatsune with a glare, "Let me go!" he shouts at her as he wanna finish this figure off. Zatsune stay calm and look at him, "There is no other choice, Miku is hurt, so does Black Rock Shooter! Only someone with purification power will turn Miku back, so does Black Rock Shooter!" she shouts at him, causing Kuro Blood to flinch and look at Miku, he placing his arm that holds her thigh to her back of her head and place his lip on her forehead, then look at Zatsune with determine face, "Alright, but I will have that b*sterd's head, next time either me or my other self sees him." he replied as Zatsune smiles and send Kuro Blood and unconscious Miku to Kaito's apartment, where she sent Tsubaki, Black Star, Articuno, Thompson Sisters, and unconscious DTK to get some rest. She witness Asura is flying towards to portal, which she turn her face into bravery quickly close it, so he won't get Miku.
Asura look at Zatsune, who kept her brave face on, in anger, "Where did you send the Queen of Olympian, you witch!?" he demand her, but she stick out of tongue to taunt him.

(OOC: Sugoi! We are planning to make them escape. Me and Saika-chan are roleplaying as Hyuuga clan)  

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:26 pm
Talos

【Appearance】

User Image

Copyright

【Quotes】

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

【OCC】[Full]
Alright then sorry for the wait,I'm having trouble with my mobile device(The same one thats letting me RP)And I'm trying to fix it.

Anyways lets get started,What would like my character try to do?Try to follow them or try to destroy Asura?(This doesn't mean I'm going to PK him)

Oh and sorry about the Auto hit I just need him to stay put for a little bit while I knock out Zatsune but that of course won't knock her out unless you want too because I'm not sure if you have something already plan for her.

Also that's pretty cool that your playing as those characters,I just might use that to my advantage ♪

Oh and I'm sorry if I went a little overboard on the post.

The figure looked at watch transpired and was disappointed by it now tgat he lost the other God but this was something he could easily find again if he were to force Zatsune to teleport him to the weakened Gods location but first he would have incapacitate the girl so she wouldn't run away while he eraces the Kinshin,First he need to intimidate the girl so she would be frozen in fear,With no hesitation what's so ever he whipped the spike at Asura's back and impaled him through the lower part of his back and piercing through his spine as the tip of the spike imbedded itself in the stone on which they stood on as the spike stopped Asura dead in his tracks.Now for the girl...The figure thought as he looked at her as the red eyes illuminating from his coat looked at her as his the area behind him started to darken to the point where the area behind him was no longer visible as it then started to swirls round like disturbed water as from Zatsunes perspective a pitch black Chinese dragon much darker the area it was in looked at her revealing rows upon rows of serrated dagger like teeth glistening from the moon light,Two red fiery orbs appeared above it from where one could only guess where it's eyes would be as red flame radiated from the orbs like pure red flame as they were memorizing yet terrifying at the same time as they both looked directly into Zatsunes eyes showing no indacation from avoiding contact from her,The body appeared as if it was made out of the purest and most maddening Darkness as it radiated from its body like dark fog as one could see it clearly within the darkened area as Dragon personified Fear.Girl...You have made a grave mistake...He said as his voice deepened and felt darker and colder then one would expect from the figure to say,The Dragon the launched itself from the darkened area and headed straight towards her as the Darkness exited its body as the sound of a hundred people moaning in agony and despair could be heard as it drew more and more closer to her as it mouth was completely open and consumed her whole,However that was mearly a illusion from the Killing Intent he created as his entire body blurred with speed as he appeared behind Zatsune as had both of his arms spread apart as he then slammed both of the palms of his hand at her ears in a attempt to knock her out as this would have given her the feeling of being consumed by the illusion.

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff