Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm
((well me and the other kid that are playing the insane soulless swordsmen of the Orichalcos were in an empty classroom talking, but I never got a response to the post. I can bot another minion if you need me too, I'm sure what we need is a third psychotic and insane swordsmen of the Orichalcos))

Adrian looked up and stared far away into the corners of the classroom, beyond the walls and far into the distance where he felt someone calling his name. "The time has come," the voice whispered.
Adrian shrugged. He wasn't overly excited to go out for a duel, but it was his duty. "Hurry Angelina or all the students will be soulless," Adrian called over his shoulder as he left the classroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm
(pretty much anyone can serve as a minion.)  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 am
"It's very good Godzilla" Professor Diamond Replied. "How is America? have you a Green Card yet?" he asked, concerned for one of his students.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 pm
"Well you see professor.." Kaiju said scratching his head and looking away, "I wasn't necessarily over there legally." Kaiju laughed  

Raven Moonshadow

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 pm
Kazuma sat bolt upright at his desk inside of his dorm. He had turned down invitations to go watch the doels in progress, instead working on new combinations and a new deck. But the cold feeling....felt like ice water being poured up his back. this was what had jolted him from his notes and card spread. He looked at the cards in front of him for a while before shuffling them together and drawing a starting hand. Not perfect, but interesting enough. He shuffled this deck and pocketed it. From a locked drawer in his desk he prodused two more decks. Shuffling the first, he felt it again. It felt...evil. He drew 6 and analyzed, enjoying the effect of his first hand. The second deck... Out of habit he shuffled it and drew. Of course this deck had only failed him twice since its creation, but he did not like using it. One because so many people coveted the 5 rare cards that were in it, and two because, with a few minor tweaks, the deck would work better without them. He pocketed these two decks as well before doning his yellow and white blazer and heading out. The sunlight felt better, but he could not shake the ghost of the terror to come.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 am
The next day...

Rich awoke that morning with a yawn. Looking at his schedule, he saw he had no morning classes. The advantage of being a senior, he thought. Deciding to head down to the Turbo Duel track for some fun, he grabbed his Turbo Duel deck in case someone wanted to challenge him. However, as he left his room, he felt that cold chill again.

As the sun arose that morning, a plane flew in low towards Duel Academy Island. As it approached, several cloaked figures leapt out, wearing parachutes. As the plane flew right over the ground, several people on Duel Runners dropped out the back. The warriors of the Orichalcos had arrived.  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 am
(Next Day)

Kazuma awoke earlier than expected, given his fitful sleep the night before. He took a shower and got ready quickly, pocketing his three decks. He headed downstairs for breakfast, sitting down and digging in to a bowl of cereal and toast, another normal morning. He perused his course schedule, shaking his head at some of the teachers he got and wondering if he could test out of some of the classes. Finally he rose, dumped his trash, and headed for class. En Route, he heard a noise overhead. Now, planes and helicopters were by no means rare on the island, but as he looked up, the cloaked figures and Duel Runners coming out of it were a rare sight. He slid his duel disk off his arm and put it on his back before hurrying towards his class, hoping to not be noticed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 pm
(Next Day)

Damion woke up and realized he was sleeping under a tree. "I must've forgotten to go back..." he said to himself. He suddenly heard a loud noise, one that an airplane makes when it's close to the ground. He looked up and saw cloaked figures jumping out of it and some were riding duel runners. "Well that's something you see everyday... Maybe there's a carnival?" he said getting up and walking toward where they were landing.  

Dark Wolf Bryan

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm
Rich arrived at the Turbo Duel stadium. As he walked in, he thought he saw something to his left, something like skydivers, but when he looked back, he saw that it was gone. Shaking it off, he continued forward into the stands, but he could have sworn he heard Timaeus roar.

Meanwhile, one of the cloaked warriors already found a target: Damion. Approaching him, he said, "Greetings." The cloaked warrior raised his left arm, revealing a weird looking greenish-blue Duel Disk which opened up into a scythe-looking design. "Congratulations... You're going to be the first victim of the Orichalcos!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 pm
Damion turned to the cloaked man and saw his duel disk. Damion smiled and took out his duel disk. "I don't know what you're talking about, but sure I'll duel ya." he said putting in his deck.  

Dark Wolf Bryan

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm
Kazuma headed for the classroom, moving fast and trying to look calm. He turned and looked outside, seeing one of the boys challenged to a duel. "this isn't good" he muttered to himself, staying in the near empty hall to watch the duel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 pm
The cloaked warrior smiled evilly under his hood. "Excellent! I will begin this duel."

Draw Phase: He drew five cards for his hand and then drew his sixth.

Main Phase 1: "First, I play the Spell Card, Cost Down. By sending one card from my hand to the Graveyard, I can lower the level of one monster in my hand, allwoing me to summon without a sacrifice Jinzo (2400/1500)! Then, I activate the Equip Spell Amplifier, preventing Jinzo from affecting my Traps. Then, I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Cloaked Warrior:

LP: 8000
Hand: 0
Monster Zone: Jinzo (2400/1500) in ATK mode
Spell/Trap Zone: Amplifier equipped to Jinzo, 2 facedowns
Graveyard: 2
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
Removed from Play: 0  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark Wolf Bryan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 pm
Damion was surprised at what the man did. "Man, a Jinzo on the first turn?" he said sarcastically, "Oh, what ever shall I do..."

Draw Phase: He drew five cards, "All right," he said drawing his sixth card, "Let's get this show on the road!"

Main Phase 1: "First off, I'll summon Lord of D. and activate The Flute of Summoning Dragon!"

Damion waited patiently to see if the man would perform a counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm
The cloaked warrior gave a light chuckle as he pressed a button on his Duel Disk. "I activate my Continuous Trap, Nightmare Wheel! I attach it to your Lord of Dragons. As long as my Trap is on the field, your monster can't attack or change its battle position. Plus, during my Standby Phase, you take 500 points of damage." He grinned. "Now then, summon forth your dragon(s)."  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark Wolf Bryan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 pm
Damion smiled, "All right, I summon two Golem Dragon's in defense position. Next, I'll place one card face down and activate the spell card, Swords of Revealing Light!" he said still smiling, "And with that I end my turn.

Damion:

LP: 8000
Hand: 0
Monster Card Zone: Lord of D. (1200/1100) in ATK mode, 2 Golem Dragon's (200/2000) both in DEF mode.
Spell/Trap Zone: Swords of Revealing Light, 1 face down.
Graveyard: 1
-The Flute of Summoning Dragon
Removed from Play: 0  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out