Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I guess you since your folder is at the top of the pile," he said opening it up and taking out a sheet, "don't worry though, you are only getting your blood drawing, a x-ray, and the other basic things." The doctor waited for him to enter the room so he could begun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:50 pm
"i will go first then i want to rest, the job i did before coming here wore me out and i am tired" Kida says as she walks up to the nurse and says "i am ready lets go"  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou looked to the nurse and then Kida,". . . . . . Doesn't really matter. . . It should be only a minute," Yasou told Kida, as he now entered the room the nurse had so kindly waited for him to enter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Alright we can skip the weight and height since we already have that... Sit up on the bed so I can draw some of your blood and also I need you to remove anything metal on you or even metal fibers," he said grabbing a cotton pad that was covered in medical cleaning agents to disinfect the area he was going to inject the needle into.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:09 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou sat up on the bed,"If you say so," Yasou kicked off his shoes, pulled his belt off, removed his fingerless gloves, his necklace, googles, and jacket. He set all of his thing next to the bed on the floor. Yasou held out his left arm, so the nurse could do his job,"Ready when you are," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:13 pm
Kida looks around and finds a chair and sits down. When Kida sits down she closes her eyes for a sec and puts her hands intertwined over her eyes and relaxes.  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:14 pm
neo sighed from behinde his mask and sat down on a chair and relaxed. "so i assume theres still no word from the boss so does anyone hear have a plan as to what to do next? we should of course wait for the lord vise to return but a plan wouldnt be a bad idea im just saying."asked neo. he didnt really care what they did as it stood now he had plenty of free time to do as he pleased and he liked that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The doctor nodded and started cleaning his arm where he was going to insert the needle. After he did that he inserted the needle into his vein and drew blood out of his arm slowly and quickly wrapped it up in a little bit of cloth. "Alright, go back behind there so I can get a few x-rays for the scientists," he said calmly as he walked back over to the sheets and put the blood in a vial and labeled it with a sharpie.

Sky sat down against the wall calmly waiting for her turn, or at least that's how she looked on the outside. On the inside she was freaked out completely, last time she was in a medical place, she'd died and they had to revive here. She shivered a little as she closed her eyes and tried to calm herself some what or at least as much as she could as freaked out as she was.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:47 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou stood up and went behind for the X-rays. Yasou didn't show any sign of fear, though he was a bit worried about the tests. "All-right," he said as he now stood behind where the doctor wanted him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hold still, I need to take three shots," he said typing in something on the computer and the x-ray made a quite humming noise, then a clicking noise. The bone x-ray came up on the computer and then it made a deeper humming noise and then a click taking a picture of his muscles and then took a third one of all of his organs before he started typing something on his computer. "Alright, x-rays are done... Now I just need your heart rate, blood pressure, and listen to your lungs," he said calmly grabbing a stethoscope and a pressure arm wrap.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Okay," he said as he now went back to the bed and sat on top of it. He watched the doctor grab his things to finish up the basic tests.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The nurse put his stethscope on his veins in his arm and put the wrap over it before he started making it tighter slowly and then he pulled it off and wrote something on his computer. He walked behind him and put it over his lungs and listened to him take in oxygen into his lungs for a minute and then listened to his heart. He walked back to the paper and scribbled somethings down and put something hidden in his pocket. "That should be good," he said walking behind him until he grinned and put the bladed part of his knife up to his neck testing his reflexes in the oddest way.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:23 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou froze as he felt the knife touch his skin,"What the hell are you doing?!" he said in a kinda hush, but serious tone. He was freaked out, he never had to heal from a wound to the neck before. "If this is a way to test my healing ability, it's a really crappy way to test it," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You are a very loose person..." he said a little bit surprised at his calmness. He walked out in front of him flipping the knife in his hand before he threw it half way through the counter. "Alright, were done with you but don't tell the others about the 'surprise'," he said typing a few things into the computer and scribbling the last few things into his folder. "Also, I wasn't testing your healing capabilities, we already know the average healing rate and the lowest, so we don't need that. I was testing your reflexes or at least trying to. Since this is war, we don't just tap your knee with a hammer," he said leaning up against the counter.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"If I was anywhere else, I would have done more then just ask a simple question," Yasou said implying the fact that he didn't expect the military to have any reason for killing him. "I won't tell them," he told him, as he left the room. He walked and sat down into an empty chair.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games