Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth Seekers - Truthers.

Back to Guilds

truth, toxins, chemtrails, illuminati, new world order, conspiracy theory, fluoride, world government, GMO, vaccines, microchipping, zionism 

Tags: truth seeker, conspiracy theory, truther, aliens, 2012, DMT, microchip, illuminati, new world order, alex jones, infowars, vaccines, depopulation, antichrist, god, chemtrails, GMOs, fluoride, toxins, 9/11 

Reply Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers
Zionism - Zionists ARE the ILLUMINATI Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azkeel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:14 am
The rose in spring
YahuShalum
The rose in spring
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

You know nothing of my religion only your own, You are incapable of thinking in any open minded way, You will not listen only criticize. There is no point continuing this conversation.
I don't have a religion I have a faith. So tell me what prophet said you were allowed to change your laws which YHUH gave you as His eternal covenant.

No you have a religion. You're merely a fanatic about it.
Good thing me being a fanatic isn't dangerous to others. Oh no I'm going to love you!!! It is probably annoying though that I preach all the time though. That's the worse I do is talk.

You claim you preach love, but then claimed I was going to Hell for not believing in God. Can you possibly be more hypocritical? Being a fanatic is bad whether you are violent or not. It's an obsession. An obsession of something that may not exist.
Really? You liar. I never once said you're going to hell. Or can you prove me wrong? Sorry honey you can not say I ever said you're going to hell. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:45 pm
YahuShalum
The rose in spring
YahuShalum
The rose in spring
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

You know nothing of my religion only your own, You are incapable of thinking in any open minded way, You will not listen only criticize. There is no point continuing this conversation.
I don't have a religion I have a faith. So tell me what prophet said you were allowed to change your laws which YHUH gave you as His eternal covenant.

Good thing me being a fanatic isn't dangerous to others. Oh no I'm going to love you!!! It is probably annoying though that I preach all the time though. That's the worse I do is talk.

You claim you preach love, but then claimed I was going to Hell for not believing in God. Can you possibly be more hypocritical? Being a fanatic is bad whether you are violent or not. It's an obsession. An obsession of something that may not exist.
Really? You liar. I never once said you're going to hell. Or can you prove me wrong? Sorry honey you can not say I ever said you're going to hell. ^^

Saying that I am not saved is another way of saying I am going to Hell. You are the liar here.  

The rose in spring

Azkeel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm
The rose in spring
YahuShalum
The rose in spring
YahuShalum
The rose in spring

Saying that I am not saved is another way of saying I am going to Hell. You are the liar here.
Not at all, implying that you are not saved doesn't mean you won't be. So stop trying to twist it. I choose my words carefully as to not suggest you're automatically damned. You said I said you're going to hell, that is a complete lie I never said you are nor have I said it to this young lady. So you assumed it when I explain you're not saved so stop trying to take me out of context I have yet to say you're damned. So you ma'am are the liar.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:39 am
hey, you religious brats are getting off topic. This thread is about zionists being part of or in charge of the illuminati. Speaking of which, was Adam Weishaupt a Jew?

all we know for certain is that he and his mentor were both German. Which goes on to prove my point that Germany has a monopoly on Evil. Where did Communism come from? Germany. Where did the Japanese Imperial conquest of the Pacific come from? Germany. Where did the atomic bomb scientists come from? Germany. Where did the rocket scientists for intercontinental ballistic missiles come from? Germany. the Kaiser and world war I? Germany. Hitler, World War II, the holocaust, and Nazi death camps? Germany. But Stalin killed tens of millions, and he was Russian! Yes, he was a Russian following Marxist communism developed in Germany. Same as Mao - who killed millions of people during his attempts at a great leap forward to catch up to the West and over take it with none other than German ideology. What about Friedrich Nietzsche the Übermensch and nihilism? That's also German. The force that separated the Holy Catholic church and led to the slaughter of thousands? An antisemitic GERMAN named Martin Luther.

Good grief. if You wrote an encyclopedia on Evil there would be a chapter on the United States and a Volume dedicated to Germany.  

Michael Noire

Dr B Constantine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You don't have to bloody explain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:20 pm
Just thought I'd quote Wikipedia since I see you've posted some videos of David Duke;

Quote:
David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American White nationalist, writer, right-wing politician, and a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan,[4][5] and former Republican Louisiana State Representative. He was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke has unsuccessfully run for the Louisiana State Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana.

Duke describes himself as a "racial realist", asserting that "all people have a basic human right to preserve their own heritage."[6] He opposes what he considers to be Jewish control of the Federal Reserve Bank, the federal government and the media. Duke supports the preservation of what he labels Western culture and traditionalist Christian "family values", strict Constitutionalism, abolition of the Internal Revenue Service, voluntary racial segregation, ardent anti-communism and white separatism.[7][8][9]

The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Duke as "the most recognizable figure on the American radical right" and "a neo-Nazi".[10] His views are characterized by racism, antisemitism, and Holocaust denial

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas