Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:28 pm
Yuri jumped from the door frame. "Okay then. I have three beads which one should I use?" Yuri questioned. Yuuhito chuckled. "I would pick three because I hate when you use two and it's not as fun as one because I would have to avoid contact." He joked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:33 pm
''Beads Eh? What teh hell are they?''

Xan Giggled

''So, who starts?''  

lDelta

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:47 pm
Lunar_Wolf96
Lunar could here the blathering of them.He watched two human girls leave the school."Friends,"he whispered to himself.His spiritual pressure began leaking then out of no where Coyote smackes him.He feel out of the sky and landed on the ground."Why do I always land on my face."He go up walked into the school.

Hiro began getting a bit suspicious at this point and decided to follow him. "Yuuhito, since Xan is training with Yuri using my zanpakuto, id like you to come with me for a few minutes while I check something."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 pm
Yuuhito nodded. "My pleasure." He stepped off the edge of the building without falling and followed Hiro.

Yuri thought for a second thinking of the right words. "Beads are my focus point that I use to use my powers. Each bead is a different power and it attracts different types of energy through my body. It's kind of like a lighting rod with lighting."  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

lDelta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 pm
(( Lol, you got the Post 123 xDD ))

''Ohhh... Uh... Alright...''

Xan walked over to the door (( The bit where the door comes onto the roof )), She lent against it.

''So...''  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:06 pm
( xd )

"Okay then I'll just pop in this one." Yuri stuck a bead to her forehead. She then jumped from the door frame. "You wont be able to hit me now." She giggled a bit. "Shall we begin."  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:07 pm
((5 hours later))Lunar walked in the halls slouched."This place is a maze help,"he shouted.He looked at his zanpakuto."Any ideas,"he asked."You know you cn open up a garganta and go through that,"she reaplied.Lunar stood there with a dumb look on hi face.He opened up the garganta and slipped through it.He ended up outside the school."Im going to the shopping district."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 am
''Hehe, Yes, We shall''

Xan gave a devilish grin, and held Hiro's sword out

''Lets get started then, Your move.''  

lDelta

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:36 pm
Seeing that Lunar wasn't going to cause any trouble, Hiro and Yuuhito returned to the roof just in time to see the fight start. Before they begin, Hiro notes the flaws in Xan's stance and walks over to her. "hold the fight for a moment." Hiro takes crouches down and makes some slight adjustments to her stance, shifting her feet and bendng her knees, adjusting her hands on the hilt and the angle of the blade. Before backing away, he moves her he shows her the correct motions for blocking and parrying, and whispers a few defensive tips in her ear. Backing away, he said, "There, that looks much better. You were showing way to many openings before, and the wider grip on the hilt will give you more leverage on the blade so you can react more quickly."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Lunar came back to the school."That shopping district=borington.Its a joke.Borington=Barton."Cyote stood silently in her case.Lunar went near the school pool and layed.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

lDelta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:03 am
''Right,Thanks hiro..''

Xan gripped Hiro's sword even tighter, feeling a little uneasy though, she didnt know anything about stances or block or parries, this was going to be hard.

''Right..... Shall we... Get it over with?''  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:24 pm
Noticing Xan tighten her grip, Hiro said "One last tip for now, dont grip the hilt so tightly. You should keep a firm, but loose grip for maximum control." stepping back out of the way, he said "I'll save any further tips for when you need them." looking over to Yuri he said, "You may begin"

((expect more tips like that over the course of the fight. btw, the part where he showed her the proper movements for parries and blocks, he was moving her body to try to give her an idea of how the movements should feel. specifically for the blocks, he moved her arms through a full range of motion of the possible block positions in a circular motion, followed by moving her arms through a random set of block positions to give her a feel for the flow from one position to another in battle.))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lDelta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:42 am
''Thanks for the tip Hiro..''

Xan said rolling her eyes, then fixed them on Yuri

''Go on,''

She bore a Devilish Grin

''We havent got all day.''  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 pm
A teal portal similiar to gargunta opened outside.Kh-Avin walked out of it."Is this the human,Hiro?"  

kh-avin
Crew

~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas