Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [17]~ Polls ~
Twilight or Harry Potter!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u like Pie!!!!!
  YEAH!!!!!
  Never.......
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
ii W A F F L E S A U R
Harry Potter all the way. It's just cause I hate Twilight(:

same here  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:09 pm
both i can't deside i like both  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

xLoveLovex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:31 pm
~Ahem~ Evelyn Is Speaking Now

I agree with the young man at the top of the page. I read all four books and saw the first movie. The lady who wrote that series must be drunk or something because she simply cannot write to save her life! I sometimes wonder where her editor is because she has run on sentences and fragments all over the page. Half the words she uses in her books she obviously has no idea what means for she uses them in the wrong context. The actual story was laughable as well. I was quite surprised when people began to take it seriously because I thought it to be quite comical. At first I thought it was supposed to be that way but I was sadly mistaken. To be honest I really can't wrap my brain around why either of these people WANT Bella Swan in the first place because as far as I know she doesn't DO anything. she doesn't even have decent friends. All she does is read, she is a grossly boring human being to write about. On top of it all Bella Swan is STUPID. Absolutely and unquestionably unreasonable and altogether quite impossible to read about. Harry Potter on the other hand was an amazing story full of adventure that I couldn't put down! The characters in that book actually ahd personality so you CARE about what happens to them while you're reading. That is what makes it a good book. I sat there WISHING that edward would just eat Bella and be done with it the entire time reading Twilight. That does not make a good book at all. Harry potter was amazing and I loved it.

Evelyn Apologizes for her rant. You may now carry on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 pm
I like both!  

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

lostFate95

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 pm
Twilight sucks

Harry Potter!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 pm
harry potter.....  

advj47493

Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 pm
Harry Potter  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm
Harry Potter 4ever bitches!!  

Voice of the Ancients

ButtonsGo63

3,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 am
Harry Potter  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:25 pm
Harry potter  

Evelyn Kenndy

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

xNo game No lifex

Ruthless Raider

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 am
twilight is kinda cool exept the 3rd one now that ones the best cause theres war in the 2nd one was retarded edward is all like i havt to go somewhere and then he comes bak at the end then the credits start rolling in and then ooo i ik edward and then its over the first one was cool cuz its all takin about ther life stories and such and then bella starts to get theres something different about him how his strength or his speeed yhats all i have to say peace

harry pottter is cool all of them cause they have wands and magical stuff i dont get the sorcerers stone because voldemort is behing some dudes body and it doesnt even show how that happened so ya  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 am
game lord f u123321
twilight is kinda cool exept the 3rd one now that ones the best cause theres war in the 2nd one was retarded edward is all like i havt to go somewhere and then he comes bak at the end then the credits start rolling in and then ooo i ik edward and then its over the first one was cool cuz its all takin about ther life stories and such and then bella starts to get theres something different about him how his strength or his speeed yhats all i have to say peace

harry pottter is cool all of them cause they have wands and magical stuff i dont get the sorcerers stone because voldemort is behing some dudes body and it doesnt even show how that happened so ya

I say the books were better for both.  

_LeQT_

Romantic Lunatic

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 am
x-Mid_Night_Flare-x
=
OVERLY OBBESSED TOTALLY ADDICTED SUPER HARRY POTTER FAN FREAK!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am
Harry Potter kicks gay Twilights a s s blaugh  

Xenovius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:53 am

Harry Potter.
It has suspense and a plot with round characters.
Plus leaves you guessing in all the books.
Rowling used small hints in every book that led to something greater and put more effort in making it real.

[17]~ Polls ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff