Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mer's March Customs - WINNERS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:46 pm
Edited Rare Slot

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Merangue
Name of horse: Valkyerie
Owner: Sylent Nyte
Temper (one word for horse's personality): ...I haven't decided that yet XD
Breed: Um.. Not sure?
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Color: White
Hair Color: Black
Horn Color: White
Tail Color: White, with the fluff at the end black
Eye Color: Bright blue
Hoof Color: Black/dark grey

Reference Image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Black & White
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair: Long, straight (maybe with a slight wave, a little bit messy looking?) and black
Tail: I'm not sure if Uni's can have custom tails, but if so I want it to look similar to the mane, but white fading into black
Accessories: I want her to be (tastefully) wrapped in leather straps/belt buckles along with silver chains and locks. I'd like a single key to be tied around her neck.

I'm kinda going for something like this for the leather and chains (I have Ithi's permission to use him as a ref). Of course, I don't want it EXACTLY like that, but something along those lines. Preferably no straps around the muzzle.

I also have him (leather straps) and her (locks straped onto her) as references for accessories.

Anything else you'd like to add is completely up to you. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 pm
EDITED UNCOMMON SLOT

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Amelia
Owner: Uta & Talencia
Temper: Dedicated
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Description:

Eyes Golden-brown

Mane Her mane is like that of a Gypsy Vanner - thick and long. There is colourist choice when it comes to the design, though we would prefer if it wasn't incredibly impractical when it comes to length (it does not have to drag on the ground) but we would like something original in design. Something feminine, thanks. Colour-wise her mane is a rich honey colour with thick streaks of cream and a darker brown running randomly through it. The cream matches Bella's pale coat colouration.

Tail Her tail is thick and long, curling like Bella's around her hind feet. The colouring matches her mane - predominantly honey with thick streaks of dark brown and cream.

Body Her colouration is similar to that of Bella's, though not so much an exact design/pattern. A predominantly rich brown with various splotches and spots of a cream (possibly with touches of honey?). I'll leave the markings up to the artist - there will be reference pictures of vanners further down in case you want some inspiration. Also, this mare is Bella's sister so. . . . you can keep that in mind too! :3 We're all up for surprises.

Legs Feel free to do what you'd like with them though I am going to be asking for Gypsy Vanner Edits to her hooves. Like Bella's - long and poofy, keeping her hooves mostly hidden from view. Very thick. Colours can be whatever looks best - possibly even tipped in the dark brown found in her mane and tail.

Hooves If any can be seen beneath her thick fur, I'd like them to be honey coloured or dark brown please. Whichever you think looks best.

Reference Image(s):
Bella
Streaked Mane I would like more variation though with the streaks - but this gives you an idea to base it off of. n.n
Inspiring Vanner Markings
X X X

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag Frame color: Artist's Choice
Tag Feather color: Artist's Choice
Hair/Clothing edits:

As stated above, she has incredibly thick hair. Bella's own is rather curly, but feel free to give her waves or curls or keep it straight - it's up to you. Just remember that it is to be feminine but not too impractical to wear. Something original, please.

We would also like it if her hooves had Gypsy Vanner edits. Very thick fur covering all four hooves similar to that of Bella's above.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Tech-no-Smexual

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:24 pm
Edited Uncommon Slot

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Helberd
Owner: Tech-no-Smexual
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Noble
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Helberd is really simple. His base is a pure white and his only markings are gold spots on his hind and his tail is gold on the top. Helberd's hooves and antlers are gold. His Mane/Hair is loong and flows into moderate curls (gold). Besides that Helberd's eyes are a crystalline light blue. He has pearls of various shades of blue strung across his antlers and simple a pendent of blue handing around his neck.
Reference image(s): Helberd Hair Antler Type Like his Pendent
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag frame color: Light Blue
Tag feather color: Gold and Blue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:24 pm

EDITED UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soq:.

Name of horse: (undecided)
Owner: [ vance ]
Temper: Sedate
Breed: Briar Thorn

Description:
This mare's theme will be briar thorns, wilted flowers, and deep, rich hues. Her primary colors will be black/umber, with accessories in shades of deep plum, magenta, rose, etc. She will have thorns weaving about her body, and wear a small crown of thorns atop her head.
Aside from thorns, her hair and body will be accented with dead/dried flowers and leaves, and there will be wilted petals scattered by her hooves.

If possible, could her expression be edited into a half-lidded, sleepy expression?

Hair edits: I'd like her mane/tail to be edited, but the actual style is up to you. Perhaps something lush and unruly? Or tangled, draping strands? Dunno, surprises are awesome =D Her hooves are lightly feathered.

Reference images:

- Body+Hair colors: Coat is sooty black, with dark chocolate undertones. I'd like her face to be a bit lighter though. Hair colors will be similar to photo (pale white-blonde, rose undertones). Hair style is different than the pic. Eyes are up to you.

- Accessory inspiration pics: [1] [thorn crown] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Which stage?: Adult
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you  

[ vance ]

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 pm
EDITED UNCOMMON SLOT

Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Sleipnir
Owner: Tsunake
Temper: Brutal
Breed: Beast
Description: Basically, exactly what the reference picture looks like minus the ‘webbing’ of sorts underneath his belly. Since that enormous thing on his back is all armor, it shouldn’t count as him being a mutant, I believe. X3 I’m totally up for you modifying said armor in whatever way you can in order to make it look better or more ‘realistic on a horse’.

I’d also love if he could have his sharp teeth, be they edited in, or just one of the default Kalona ‘snarling’ mouths, and if maybe he was on the bulkier Soquili lines. >> <3

Reference image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good~
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good~
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good~
Hair/clothing edits: Just that enormous hunk of armor. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 pm
Edited Rare

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: debating still. whee If I win, I'll include a name.
Owner: Animechickie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Distorted
Breed: Unicorn
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Gold unicorn horn that's glowing slightly. (I'm not sure if the glow should be black or gold so you can decide.) Her main body color is pure black and her eyes are pure gold and glowing with no pupils. Her mouth is a single crooked golden line like Jack's smile.
- For her hair, I'm unsure of the style but I'd like long, flowing, and braids. Haha. So you can decide that. Hair color is probably black with some golden tips.
- And then, have a little hoof feathering. Not too much.. xD And let that be gold on her front two legs and as you go up have glowing golden markings going up her legs. More tribal and look like single Japanese characters. And then tip her tail with gold.
Reference Image(s): nothing.
Default accessory color(s)?: up to you.
Tag frame color: up to you.
Tag feather color: up to you. maybe a glowing feather? haha.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): She has a somewhat large, long scarf wrapped around her neck. I'm not sure if I want the scarf striped with alternating colors or just pure gold. You can decide. And a little black lacing at the ends of the scarf. Give her a little lacing over her tail too.

And Nerpin owns Jack and she said it was okay if I referenced him. 8D

AnimeChickie

Poetical Rain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 pm
EDITED UNCOMMON SLOT

Name of horse: Laeroch
Owner: Poetical Rain
Temper: Mirthful
Breed: Horsebreed - Red Roan Appaloosa
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Based on my mount from the mmorpg Lord of the Rings Online, the theme is the "Lithe Summer Festival Horse." I think the actual coloration is a red roan with an appaloosa pattern, and the best way to describe her is...well, I have screenshots as my reference below.

--Eye color: dark brown
--Body colors: see refs
--Hair color: see refs
--Mane/Tail Style: Curly
--Clothing colors: see refs

Reference image(s): Horsie Collage, Screenie of the neck/chest drape thing
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no accessories
Tag frame color: Your choice!
Tag feather color: Your choice!

Hair/clothing edits: No hair edits, but clothing-wise I'd like to add on the blanket and neck/chest drape-collar thing seen in the refs above. I do not want the bridle or saddle edited on, though.

I think the refs better-represent how the edits look than any attempt at explanation. x3;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 pm
Unedited Uncommon: REG

Name of horse: Turk
Owner: Ririka
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Impulsive
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Everything you need is in the references.

Colors:
Orange: [EC8B00]
Teal/Bluel: [00DEDF]
Green: [52C300]

Mane: Short. I would like it to be a White with [00DEDF] and [52C400] streaks.

Tail: Medium. I would like it to be White with [52C400], [EC8B00] and Black streaks.

Reference image(s): [X] , [X]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Up to you. <3
Tag feather color: Up to you. <3

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:31 pm
Common

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: Pelayo
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Impulsive
Breed: Bornella anguilla-Nudibranch
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): What ever looks best. I'd like the extra tail fins that they come with (I believe they are default).
Reference image(s):
One
Two
Three
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist's choice
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's choice  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 pm
Unedited Uncommon

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kailani'ki
Owner: saedusk
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dreamer
Breed: Tribal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): [She is based on an old pet of mine, so looking at the references will probably give a better description than I can. :3]
Body: Dark purple which fades (spottily) into a light purple near her head and back, hooves, and bum. White, wave-like swirls/dots on her bum, thighs, chest, and ears. White dots under her eyes and a white cloud marking on her forehead.
Mane: Short style, light purple (like the end of the reference's tail) with white tips
Tail: Long style, light purple (like the end of the reference's tail) with white swirls similar to the ones on her body and ending with white tips.
Other: Light blue eyes and white hooves.
Reference image(s): main, good cloud ref
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:05 pm
Good luck everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm
Luck from me to you!  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:08 pm
*sprinkles luck from the luck bucket around*  
CLOSED FOR SUBMISSIONS

ima be going back over the forms a couple times, so the results will most likely be posted at some point tomorrow <3 i thank you all ahead of time for your patience =3

lawl sae, that walrus looks familiar User Image  

Calrais

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Best of luck, all! <3  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]