Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tales of Walker(first rp/accepting pros) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:32 pm
"Doggy." Jenfer called. "Come and do a trick."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:35 pm
"how about you tell me where the bathroom is and I wont tinkle on your feet?" he said,walking to her.  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:38 pm
Jenfer sighed. "Fine go smoke your weed. Bathroom's that way." She pointed in some random direction.
((lol 'tinkle on your feet' XD That is epic win))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:47 pm
"I didn't bring weed, or at least not today. Thanks anyways though." he said nicely. He ran to the way she pointed,but didn't see the bathroom. after a few seconds, he located a bush in a remote location,and put his notebook there. Although the notebook was not written in, he hoped that no one would find it. He then walked around the school, browsing what other classes were doing.  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:51 pm
Jenfer sighed, now angery. "Okay class back inside."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm
Gantz noticed that there was a class having a light saber war. A light saber war did seem fun, but he had more fun having a paint ball gun war, since he could attack someone and not be seen.  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 am
iwish2die2
"I would appreciate it." Kiley grinned at Ryu

He nods "ok class! Lightsabers are your to take home! i will have duels after exams ok? so practice"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:48 am
((omg lol o-o ))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:22 am
The second bell rang and the students ran out with their brand new light sabers to take home and slice stuff with. lili especially ran out with joy and trampled over a brunette boy who was in front of the door.She saw him on the floor with bruises and bandaids from his previous class.
"ms.step..."she thought shuddering.She went over to the boy,lifted his knocked out head and shook him to he woke up.He woke up with the prettiest brown eyes.
"Awww aren't you a cute puppy~ heart "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:32 am
"lili you really should stop being a whore." Kiley said looking over lili's shoulder's to look at the boy.  

love2daydream

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:39 pm
lili threw the heavy and unconcious boy at Kiley knocking her out as well.
"Well guess I'm off to watch movies in PE then.Hope you guys survive english." lili walked off only to bump into mr.redhead the principal.He had a look on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Ryu was putting away his lightsaber and sighs " well first day was good... the students enjoyed it mnn... shall i give class tomorrow?.... or have another fun day..?" he sat down to decide " hehehehe... fun day it is!!"  

Tigrex fang

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:20 am
Ms.Fang frowned. "Okay, I know I had guillitine blades last year... where'd I put them?" She dug deeper into the closet full of not only normal PE supplies but things that seemed slightly to overly dangerous in the hands of students, or herself. "AhHA!" She finally pulled a gigantic folded up metal thing from the depths of the closet and layed it carefully on the ground next to her. A Kickball fell from a top shelf and bounced off her head, but it didnt effect her. "I knew I had a kickball too...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Gantz stood up and looked at the girl he was thrown at. She looked like she was hurt, and he didn't just want to leave her there. "you ok?" he asked, looking at the girl.  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:19 pm
"Oh bother..." A gullitine blade fell from the ceilig at exactly the wrong moment in the gym, thankfully Luna caught it before it hit the gym floor. That would have cost hundreds to fix... She lifted the broken rope that lay next to it and threaded it through the blade's holder again, tying it in a stronger knot. "No freshmen on this obsticle then..." Only upperclassmen knew of Ms.Fangs suprising obsticals, last year someone had lost an ear, but thankfully they had signed a waver and Luna had gotten off scotch free. "Wonder when they'll all get here..." She knew she had a second period class.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff