Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8986 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:15 am
Wooo fair, is it much XP to get to lvl 100?
Or is it like runescape where the amount of xp needed to lvl up doubles between each level?
I swear I'll give it a try once I get my head out of Baldur xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:56 pm
AaronAlroy
Wooo fair, is it much XP to get to lvl 100?
Or is it like runescape where the amount of xp needed to lvl up doubles between each level?
I swear I'll give it a try once I get my head out of Baldur xd

The new progression update for phasmo has it to where its like 3 to 4 professional/nightmare type mats to get a lvl toward the last 50 lvls. and b4 still takes a while. it took me a couple weeks playing casualy to get 2nd prestigue but i aint good at playing in the dark counting ghost steps with no evidence. those pro's lvl faster than me lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:42 am
You'll get there I'm sure but I feel that, I tend to lose count when counting literally anything xp
I just read the specs for nightmare difficulty, the extended hunting if someone dies would drive me insane  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:34 am
ya its grindy. i got the lvl 100 and got my hot pink badge and cashed in my exp and items and money to start over is how it works. then i grinded to lvl 16 so i had the rank 1 of all the basic items. now its on a back shelf. been dabbling in red dead being a cow girl just to get away from it all lol. im a trader atm.. i'm hunting and selling pelts n junk lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:50 pm
Ohhh like mastering skills and starting over in RPGs gotcha User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sometimes going back and doing something simple is better, I just went back to the first Divinity.
Just milling around the city crafting things and selling them over and over, instead of doing any real quests.
I wasted like 20hrs of my last playthrough years ago doing the same User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:09 am
Nice deep red avatar look going today! 3nodding and ya its a way to freshen up phasmo i guess. plus i think they'll have character clothes and model unlocks added to prestigue later so there's that. I've put it on a shelf for now. busy af week. today i gotta get out and chainsaw up some logs and get some firewood stacked up. funsies!

edit 10/5: I'm learning to make a 3d rendered donut that is gonna move by the end it claims.. trying out blender and 3d graphics. no idea if i'll be any good with it but I know my bf would love some of his own themes and images for his rock band clone we play together just casually. So i was inspired to give it a shot. so far I have 3d lumby uncolored unglazed donut. But its a start! Except now i have to go chop trees for firewood but least its started!

edit:10/7 wahmbulance i'm turning in my adult card as of today i respectfully resign from my job as an adult and will henceforth be a fluffy growling or giggling (depending on the mood) ball of energy or anti energy over here in the corner of the bar most likely drinking or eating things i shouldn't.

cheese_whine deliriously yours, cheese_whine
dramallama the adult i used to be. dramallama

(fuh realz yo)

edit:10/8.... not reapplying.. its not a phase mom! still not adulting rofl

edit: 10/9.. best decision ever. don't miss a thing pirate

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:20 am
forgot yesterday coulda been a new post since new week new post so.. morning. hellishly busy today gotta run to town for unfun errands then new dungeons and junk on wow releases today. yay i reckon! have fun bar o/

edit: 10/11 wellll this past few weeks has been poo not gonna lie.. had a rough time on bills and groceries and power bill all hitting at once and got yearly blood test back yesterday and all the ditching red meat, pork, fast food, cheese, eggs. none of it fixed my cholesterol so i definitely have the familial cholesterol problem. i've avoided statins till now but after a year of changing it all up and it didnt work on the nubmers. i give up.. cmon in lipitor i reckon lol. there's worse things i suppose. i am in my 40s anyway and heart disease both sides. time to stop being stupid about it.

anyway. good morning! it is at least good to know what the issue was for sure now and that it'll get better and to not be as stressed over the food and bills. i'd say todays a better more hopeful day than i've had in a few weeks. so yay!

edit: 10/12: i'm still kinda pouting i have to take anything in the first place lol but.. i took it this morning. after alot of back n forth on the decision last nite. so far so good tho! feel fine. *grabs poke and a rose tea and vegges out with spooky movies in corner*

edit: 10/13: still kicking so i guess it'll be aight! got a busy day of loading up some wood outside and making bread.. then new/old raid icc tonite with guild on wotlk classic! stay strong bar! heart

edit:10/14 nice day. chill morning of stardew on switch. kinda hooked on it all over again. i never did fully finish my pc play thru of it. nice get away! made some brownies (olive oil, real cocoa, only 1 yolk.. sugar but sugar aint my problem lol) and we're making some rolls... again.. one yolk and olive oil.. we try to mix in whole wheat flour to help it be healier but it needs a lil regular to raise.. and a turkey.. i know but turkey and chicken are the lesser evils! somehow the potty is stopped up tho and we've been fighting with it all evening. if it will break loose and work then my evening will be just heaven lol.. blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:55 pm
Sunday new post day. woooties. Stardew.. mine cart unlocked.. victory. ice crown citadel. downed a few bosses on wrath wow classic. victory... made brownies with only 1 egg yolk and olive oil in it.. rolls with just 1 egg yolk and olive oil and wheat flower partly to go with big turkey and greenbeans (canned i aint perfect but no salt!) and some insta mashed taters cuz dangit i was tired.. victory..

toilet blow blew its wax oring.. F F F F F FAIIIIIL rofl Can't win em all i guess!

edit: 10/16. i killed most of my day and afternoon on stardew lol wups. cookin and cleanin all evening and now raid time. that day went fast!

just found out next week is the halloween event in phasmo! i gotta get lvld back up to lvl 49 so i get my headset that works as a flashlight back. i'm in lvl 20s lets gooooo!

edit 10/20: FLASH IS COMING BACK TO GAIA!! I can see and feed my fishies again! I can see inside my towns home! Baby steps but its a start! lets goo

edit same day: ANNND you can tap the tank to get fishies to follow you if you tap the thin blue lines going down the sides of the tank and the blue line at the bottom. the border i guess is all that's clickable

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:34 am
Sunday new post day! Some aquarium and town house flash features returned! Hopefully more soon to come! Icc in wow classic absolutely kicked my guilds butt and we can only get about 4 bosses down so far but that's ok. Phasmo has halloween event this coming thursday. Lordie halloweens this next weekend coming. It'll be spring b4 i turn aorund.. eek

edit: 10/23l halloween week ahhhh! and just downloaded like 60 different songs for phase shift. well sorta phase shift. bf tweaked the pc rock band clone and made it alot better. i got karaoke on mine! gonna be fun today!

edit 10/24.. yesterday sorta sucked but was productive. looking for a lazier more peaceful day today. curls up in bean bag in corner throws cover over head. zzzz

edit 10/25: the bf managed to add in all the karaoke revolution games from old ps2 onto our lil rock band clone we share on pc... with that and some others i dl from the phase shift site.. this afternoon is gonna be busy with music karaoke drums and fake guitar! woo!

edit 10/26 whole weeks bout to go by. distoriton (the rock band clone i play) was a blast) got a new boss down in icc on wow classic. that's my dear diary bar entry today.. gotta go do some work outside putting some siding on some torn out part of the garage wheee.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!! close enough anyways pirate

edit:10/27: wait for me bar! i'm crazy busy today but 2m... ahhh 2m i feel the lazy comin on! oh yaaaaaaa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:28 pm
Sunday funday new weekday new post time! We got aaronalroy as new crew I'm hyped! Here's to new active crew! It's a good happy thing! I sat on butt and played stardew allday and not gonna lie.. was perfect. on to a new week! Halloween week! Great week!

edit: 10/30 blah day, getting cool out. rainy. got a lil wood in and cleared leaves out the driveway. doing some more cooking. gonna ground chicken for spaghetti and fix that up and got a raid in icc on wow again. 2m will be a nice lazy day again i think!

emotion_ghost HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN! emotion_ghost

edit nov 1st: annnnnnd merry xmas and happy new years! rofl

edit nov 2nd: oooo its gta v security contracts 2x rp and money! Imma beef up my agencies passive income! sounds dumb but i like shopping on gta v lol i just bought the delorian flying car this week so me and bf can fly together in it!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:51 am
New post sunday! Starving bout to fix up some french toast with some home made bread we baked last week! New world of warcraft xpacs announced for retail and classic got me all hyped. Have a good day bar!

edit 11/5: morning! man so much freaking world of warcraft news. brain cant absorb it all. as a guild master on retail of a long dead guild and a rly active guild on wrath classic things are getting hyped this week and it feels good to be pulled back in and getting up early to play again. nerds its our time! pirate

EDIT 11/6 aw lawdie i got too many games i wanna play all at the same time!! da struggle! crying

edit 11/7: decent day. coolist but not cold. got some fall guys to get thru in ff14 for the cross over to get my furniture. gonna lose some hair this morning doing that. lets goooo! i'm rdy for snow btw tell mother nature its snowtime...

edit 11/8 give us raiiiiiiin plizzzz! i dunno whats up today. we're supposed to pick up a grocery order that'll happen. but we need to do some clear up of big big branches up at the other house we're selling but.. with all this forestfire smoke.. i'd rather stay near home till we get some rain 2m... *rain dancing*

edit 11/9 no rain yet.. not sure if we'll get much today. got 5 hours sleep. rly need nap. many naps. all the naps plizz dramallama

edit 11/10: FINALLY GOT RAIN!!! been rainin pretty decent since 4am and still going at 9. thank goodness! takin it freakin easy today lets gooo

edit: 11/11: i need a new hook to get ppl posting in the bar. feel free to toss out suggestions otherwise imma have to do some thinking. mornin all!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:20 pm
Feel you on the nap front, the fact it's dark at 5pm I've been napping like twice a day just to function on any level sweatdrop
All it's done is rain here we've had a pretty big storm, so big the drain in our garden got backed up, and filled the whole garden with water like a bathtub.
Such a satisfying plug drain sound once I'd gotten it moved though User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:16 am
AaronAlroy
Feel you on the nap front, the fact it's dark at 5pm I've been napping like twice a day just to function on any level sweatdrop
All it's done is rain here we've had a pretty big storm, so big the drain in our garden got backed up, and filled the whole garden with water like a bathtub.
Such a satisfying plug drain sound once I'd gotten it moved though User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

we got our one day of rain and it was awesome. no more fire smokes rolling in from other areas now! and dang you got more rain than i did lol

edit 11/13: started off day with cleaned up house and good leftovers! made fried chicken ( we make it healthier with grapeseed oil and our own breading) and baked tater wedges and brownies. added in a work out this morning after cleanin up around the house. on top of it today!

edit 11/4: on the brink of a page reward. lets goooo

edit 11/15 gotta run to town an hour away where the other house is to wait on the gas ppl to come hook up the gas heat all day fuuuun! will be glad to be home later!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:32 pm
It's been non stop lol only got the first break in the rain today sweatdrop
Get that heat set up! It about to get cooooolld.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:45 am
AaronAlroy
It's been non stop lol only got the first break in the rain today sweatdrop
Get that heat set up! It about to get cooooolld.

still hoping for rain 2m. the park an hour away has burned for over a week now. over 2000 acres. its like 70% contained but it needs rain. and yep! we got the gas heat turned on and blew off all the cypress needles off roof. still gotta chainsaw tree limb, paint around windowsills and pressure wash the outside. some inside stuff to do too b4 we can sell. blah. but one thing at a time!

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8986 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff