Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

[[Whoops, I was off by a letter xD Thank you.]]
Interesting personality. I just hope he's not a wack. She looked at him with squinted eyes but only momentarily before looking for another new band. Meanwhile, her eyes loftily looked over a basic databook with names after waving to the patrols. Matching his information and name, she turned back around and presented him with his band. "Oh well if that's all...Mhem! Demtrius Hatake, accept this band with honor and loyalty to our village. Serve our village well!" Doki looked at him with beam measured eyes, hiding her emotional dam behind them with intent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:46 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri looked at Doki, he didn't have a look of calm or coolness. The look on his face was that of pure seriousness. He took the head band slowly and placed it around his head. It titled to the side covering one eye. But Demetri didn't feel like moving it. he still had a serious look as Doki told him to serve the village well."I will serve this village well, or die trying." Being from the ranton clan, it was expected of him to be loyal but then growing up with Hatake's who are also just as loyal this would be expected. He bowed to Doki in thanks and exited. He needed to find the original and give him the headband. He released the henge of what looked like a headband on his arm.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:450 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo smirked a bit, but it was a stressed smirk like it was hard to smile at all. Shi nodded to Doki. "When you can see over my head then I'll see you as a shrink. For now I'm going to take the 'nk' away and put 'mp' at the end~" He teased right back, although surprised she didn't sprout devil horns and a tail from the last comment. "Ya Doki-chan~!" Shi watched her walk way to talk to someone else and whens he would turn back to them he would stand a bit up to put his front pws on her chest and give a big whopping LICK on her face. Kyo laughed lightly.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure
4250 両 ☁ 425 Chakra ☁ 8450 AC

Shun continued to sit in his chair, watching everything going on. Well, I'm glad that kid is safe. It would have been annoying if there was a death right after I got back..." He thought, watching the boy receive his headband. And Doki is so...what's the word? Professional? Yeah, I think that's it. I'm amazed at how everyone's grown so much in the past year. Well, everyone except for..." He turned and glanced at the red-head. I wonder if he was like this last year? Doesn't he notice that Doki's almost a foot taller than him? Even though he noticed the large different in height, he decided not to correct the boy. I guess I shouldn't stand up. I would probably dwarf the both of them. In fact, the only one that I know is taller than me is Aki...

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  

iOath

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro walked in humming taking one D and one C mission, before bowing to the shadow clone of Doki and kept on his merry way. The missions he took were weeding again, and investigating a crime scene.

[enter, collect missions, and exits]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 420/420

AC: 2050, Ryo: 900  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro walked back into the Raikages office with his head held high, and counting his experiences. "Hello I think I have enough experiences to become a Chunin. I am here to ask if I may receive that title or do I have to do more." Shiro asked trying to be as formal and precise as possible. However it was obviously forced and he really wanted to relax and be his normal self rather be all proper.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 420/420

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:11 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

{Clone}
Sukai's clone came to the Raikage's office holding little Tokui. Making its way over to the mission board for a Rank D Mission. Glancing Shiro the clone smiled and waved at Shiro before picking out a mission for them. So close! We can't wait to become a Chuunin soon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

Aftering giving Demetri's his headband, Doki turned back around to resume her conversation. It would have settled nicely until she was knocked over and covered with Shi's..salivatory affections. She winced, but shook it off and laughed as she tussled the dog's pelt to the floor with great care in play. However, the door opened just as she was about to reach for another throwing pencil. She stood herself up immediately, ignoring Kyo's height remarks and proceeded to cleaning herself up all tidy.

Time really flies by when they get stronger. Doki thought, beckoning Shiro to come even further into the center of the room where he will meet his quota. The look in his eyes told Doki that he was ready regardless of what markers had to say. Then again, the markers themselves were useful as they were accurate in his situation. She smiled lightly, holding both her arms behind her back in some posture of formality. "I do believe so, Imatokai Ooshiro-san. For all your hard work and efforts, you will indeed receive your title as our village's newest Chuunin. Congratulations! Now on the eve of your promotion, you are required to get your most favored advisors some packed lunch." She joked at the last part, slightly applauding him in his rank.

"Ah, nothing more refreshing than a graduation joke, hm? Well, there isn't any more but for you to head on out and embrace new responsibilities, newfound possibilities, and such. Make us proud!" She added, pumping a spirited fist. Then finally, Doki found herself urging to add one more thing. "Lastly, on a more serious note: It's our decisions that make us who we are." And she turned back around, picking up a few documents, dossiers, and other papers she spilled while roughhousing with Shi.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure

Shun couldn't help but smile at the boy's promotion. It's nice to see that the villagers are still productive... He thought. And speaking of productive...I really want to get out of here. Spending time with Doki, the red-head, and his dog is nice, but...I'm just not the type of person that waits. Well, usually. With his impatience finally getting to him, he decided to write out a report. "Hey, Doki. Do you have a paper and a pencil that you don't need to throw at the red-head?" He asked politely.

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,250 |-| 1,200
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

{Clone}
Sukai's clone had grabbed a mission for Sukai at the hospital considering the medical ninja would like to be back in her comfort zone of healing the endured or sick. When leaving the clone's eyes widened at the sight of the real Sukai holding a scroll on the verge of tears. "What happene--- Sukai clasped her mouth over the clones as she spoke, her voice was shaking like her body. Trying to compress her overwhelming feelings at the moment until she had reached her home. "I. . .need you to go give Tokui back to Fuyu; I . . won't be able to keep you much longer. . .now go!" Sukai spoke turning around and exiting to the housing. Blinking the clone did what she was told and also followed her to the residential district with baby in hand.
[Both Exit to Residential District]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 am
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki stood up straight, stacking the papers before placing them back where they originally layed. She turned back to Shun, slightly puzzled but reached for the said utencils and material. In her mind, she already knew what it could be but all signs of curiosity faded when she offered him a clipboard that naturally had a couple of papers and a cup filled with stencils. Well he's certainly very considerate. She thought on a lighter note, amused. "Sure thing. Well, the desk is all open if need be." She said, turning around and back to the shelves.

Doki would have missed the clone's disappearance had it not been for her own sinking feeling. Isn't that little Tokui with Sukai? Babysitting probably..but why the sudden tension? She barely finished her thoughts on what might be the reason but by then, the two, err..three of them had already left. "What in the name of Sue.." As a clone, Doki wouldn't be able to do anything than to rely on her focal self. It was weird. Seeing another girl cry. The thorn in her side only seemed to grow while her dizzy eyes looked up at the ceiling. Something's not quite right..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure

Shun frowned slightly, but otherwise showed no sign of hearing the crying girl. What was that about? Maybe I should...no. I shouldn't get involved. He resisted the urge to follow the girl and accepted the clipboard. "Thanks, Doki. Hm...how should I write this? Oh, I know!" With pencil in hand, he began to quickly write out what had happened in the last year. Although, he made sure that it was relatively vague. "Okay, this should be good." Once he was done, he carefully folded the paper. "Doki, can you give this to the Raikage?"

Note
He is dead. Relics spread out. Talk to me in person for the specifics.

P.S. Your adviser is cute.

P.P.S. I'm not talking about Kein. I don't think he's cute.

Whatever the next P.S. is. Don't tell Kein I said he's not cute. He'd probably hurt me.

Sincerely, Shun

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  

iOath

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

His pencil slashing sounds were evident within her range but she didn't do much to interrupt it. And anyway, he sounded like he was about done. She looked up at him, slightly cryptic behind her iridescent eyes, then stood up to accept his slip. "Okie-doke, I'll give it to her as soon as I can." She promised, and was about to place it in the back of her knapsack.

"Whoo-ie, Mama! I need me some brunch!"

Suddenly, the original Doki entered. She stopped in midwalk, a little surprised at the people here to today and tilted her head quizically at her copy. But the clone simply walked on over and handed her the slip. "What's this?" She was on the verge of opening it until.. Her question was left unanswered as the clone had disappeared. New knowledge and experience filled her blank expression with a knowing figure. And this sense of worry.. She looked back to Shun and nodded again, closing the folded flaps before briefly placing the paper into a compartment in her left sleeve. "I take it, you'll be heading on out now, eh, Arashi-kun?" She said, smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure

Shun laughed as he saw the real Doki about to open the note. "You can read it if you're really curious. There's nothing specific in there." He said. "Yeah. I think I'm gonna go relax somewhere. Maybe go get checked out at the hospital. I haven't been near a hospital in the past year, so a check-up would probably do me some good." He laughed again. "Anyways...take care, Doki. I'll probably come by later if the Raikage's in." With that, he stood up to his full height of 6'3". "Now...where should I go...? Ah, whatever. I'll figure something out." He simply shrugged and walked out of the office while...singing.

[exit]

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo yawned lightly as Shi had played with Doki. "Well Im going to get going also." He ruffled Doki's hair and headed out, never gonna admit she was taller than him. "Bye Doki!" Shi followed Kyo out the door and to their destination.
[exit]

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games