Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:50 am
Pesty Elf
empress dee
Pesty Elf
empress dee

In other news, I have covid.

Aww, I don't like your other news. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Me too Pesty. Today seems like a good day though. In a great mood, hoping to get some role-playing done. Waiting on Rose, Joy, and Merlin for the King of fighters one liners. I am not sure whose turn it is in empress dee's lounge though.

Good! Get plenty of rest and take care. heart

I get as much rest as my body needs, but there is no way I am forcing my body to sleep. I do get naps in there lately, but its not like I am stuck in bed. I will take the best care that I can have no worries about that. If my earth form dies so to does the Renaissance Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:30 am
Hello! Not interested in any prizes, but just checking in to say I check guild announcements whenever I log into Gaia, although I mostly lurk more than post. smile  

llamapaca

Pro Garbage

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:01 am
Waiting for people to post in King of fighters one liners.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:28 am
Despite the fact that I was looking after Dee on my birthday, it was a good one.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:33 pm
updated  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:28 pm
Still waiting.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:53 am
No need to wait much longer, sweet heart. We've been posting. I think we are waiting on Joy now to post as Trixi and Jinxi and then we await on another post from Merlin so he can keep Link busy. Link is starting to feel what Will did a while back when at first they role-played with him, thought he was a freak, and then quit role-playing with him. Thankfully, Link was wiser than Will in the sense that he didn't produce so many kids to wind up in a rather sticky situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:56 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
No need to wait much longer, sweet heart. We've been posting. I think we are waiting on Joy now to post as Trixi and Jinxi and then we await on another post from Merlin so he can keep Link busy. Link is starting to feel what Will did a while back when at first they role-played with him, thought he was a freak, and then quit role-playing with him. Thankfully, Link was wiser than Will in the sense that he didn't produce so many kids to wind up in a rather sticky situation.

And ya know, it was a shame with how they treated Will. Now Will is in a situation that would be tough for anybody. He has 20,000 children and is a single parent. Well, at least he is dedicated to looking after those kids. I am sure some of them are pretty independent though.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:34 pm
I love that you guys are active and rping, but can you do the rp ooc in the rp forum or in chatterbox please? Its just that every month all of the chatter buries the new posts and I'm going back and forth seeing who's needing to be added a lot. I also have to check each time there's a new post here.

Can we keep this thread to just the activity check please? As the first page has said, one post per user each month. And the rest of the guild post away. Rp chatter like above can be in the rp fourm or chatterbox  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:43 am
But nobody is posting where they are supposed to so quit picking on Terry and I.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:52 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

And ya know, it was a shame with how they treated Will. Now Will is in a situation that would be tough for anybody. He has 20,000 children and is a single parent. Well, at least he is dedicated to looking after those kids. I am sure some of them are pretty independent though.

I agree, and the bullying apparently doesn't stop with just the RP sections either. Darkness, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it. We post stuff here because we are keeping the guild active, plain and simple. And it is just chatter, not role-playing. If you participated in the role-playing section, you would be able to tell the difference, but you don't.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:57 pm
empress dee
But nobody is posting where they are supposed to so quit picking on Terry and I.
I'm not picking on anyone. And that post is to everyone.  

Darkness and Wings

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:59 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

I agree, and the bullying apparently doesn't stop with just the RP sections either. Darkness, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it. We post stuff here because we are keeping the guild active, plain and simple. And it is just chatter, not role-playing. If you participated in the role-playing section, you would be able to tell the difference, but you don't.
I'm not bullying anyone, I am doing my job. I fully know the difference between the two. I wasn't saying you rp here. By chatting about non check in stuff you are burying other things and spamming the thread. I have politely asked everyone to stop doing it and two of you chose to make an issue of it. Please let this be the end of it. Thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:22 pm
I sent a PM to Joy about this because Terry and I both believe you are just causing trouble.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:45 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Darkness and Wings

So while chatter is welcome, Darkness and Wings has graciously offered to help me maintain the raffle and her concern is she might miss a raffle entry by a person not already entered in the raffle but lost in the chatter. That is why I alphabetize the names in the raffle, so I can quickly see who I have already added to the raffle list.

Meanwhile, feel free to chat in Rainbow Chat and/or General Chat all you like!

Thank you all, those of you chatting to help keep our guild active, and those of you who care about our guild and help out so much! I love you all so much! heart heart heart  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games