Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 pm
Temple - Wastes of Mandalore

"The two met through chance, Jedi Knight Lockheart was tasked with a peace keeping mission. He discovered her in a prision and freed her, before calling for orbital bombardment. Where an entire settlement was destoryed." The Librarian said, showing a city being blown up. The image changed back to a old man.

"There is enough information to inferm that he left the Order to be with her. The child was thought to be dead for some time, but turned up alive two years later." The Librarian said, shrinking down in size to show a child that appeared dead but then suddenly got itself up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Elyria was thoughtful as the scenes played out before her. She had seen many such pictures in her many mission around the Galaxy - needless destruction in the race for power and greed. It saddened her that Jedi Lockheart had had to leave the order...so much had changed since then..."what was it like to have a love so great you would give up everything to follow your heart...."And Vic seeing the images of him as a child...she wondered...why was he kept a secret?...was it for his protection...or their own""What else can you tell me of the family?"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 pm

The Librarian changed to a middle aged man, and seemed to hesitate before saying, "The last thing that I can say, is that the family was, dis-functional." The Librarian was somewhat unsure as to how it should answer her questions.

"Please be aware that this terminal is unable to answer all the questions that you may have. This is only a public information terminal. A library if you will." It said, explaining that he doesn't know everything as to what she was asking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:08 pm

sighing...she was reflective for a moment..she had hoped to learn how the young son of a Jedi Master could turn so dark..."Librarian..how did this Temple come to be...what purpose was it to serve?" tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, she listened hoping for a clue on what all this meant and what secrets were hidden here...  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:59 pm

"This place was built to hide. From what I cannot say. For it was only ever refereed to as 'it' in his journals." The Librarian explained, "He was afraid of whatever 'it' was." The Librarian seemed like it got lost in thought for a moment, pondering some raindom tidbit of information that it held.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Frustrated, Elyria ran her fingers thru her hair, closing her eyes for a moment...."Librarian...this room is full of information...and yet you have none? What then can you tell me...what information of any sort can you provide?"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 pm

"I can give you a entire family history, but the creator appears out of no where within the history. There isn't even a mention of him until the Creator marries into the family." The libarian said, trying to answer her questions to the best of its ability.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Elyria was thoughtful for a moment....."So..the Creator...is not the actual creator of the Temple...It is a Mandalorian Temple? But they hate Force users...how can this be? Who began the Temple...was it the old man...was it his daughter, Mesh'la? Tell me librarian...what are the actual origins of this place?"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Thorne Bearer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:21 pm
Wrecked Transport - Wastes of Mandalore

"I am looking for you so that I may learn from you. You have a unique knowledge of the Force and I wish to know what you know." Jaden had now regained composure, but was weaker than before. He would be no match in a match of Force knowledge, but he was a skilled combatant with his weapons...Until he could procure himself a saber and lightwhip.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:44 am

"The droids and I didn't exist until a year or so after the creator came into being. This place maybe a sacred ground to the now dead family, training grounds, or perhaps even a bunker that has been abandoned to time. Or it could be as I originaly said that the creator is responsible for this facility."

"Then here is your first test." He said turning around and walking towards where he came in. Turning his head back to Jaden, "Its the walk of a thousands miles in the desert." Then he left the burning ship and washed the incoming storm come even closer. And boy was it wa big one.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Thorne Bearer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:13 pm

A challenge that would surely put Jaden at the limits of his being. He would need to feed if he was to survive without worry of death. "Understood...Master." He had now fallen in step just behind Master Lolovictum as they both exited the wreckage. Jaden could see the storm approaching at a hastened speed. "Do I need to depart on my own so as to not jeopardize your mission here?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:14 pm

"Do as you like, leave now and advoid the sandstorm. Or stay and end up leaving in the middle of the storm." Lolovictum said, looking back a Jaden for a moment before looking back at the sandstorm.

He then pointed his thumb towards the Starport that he had left hours ago, "That is the direction of the closest city if you were wondering."  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Elyria slammed her hand on the console in frustration..."This is getting me no where" she turned, her thumb under her chin, tapping her index finger across her full lips "There HAS to be more...." "Librarian, that will be all...Thank you..."

She waited at the door to the room for it to open, luckily Rodger was outside waiting for her. Breathing a small sigh of relief."Master Rodger..I'm so glad you're still here..can you tell me...tucking those wayward locks behind her ear "Rather...can you take me.. to the Central computer here in the tomb?

The droid turned "It is this way Master..at the end of this hall. Did you not find what you sought with the librarian?"

Shaking her head, her long copper hair swinging with the movement "There was nothing to find there..at least not on this trip..I'm sure there is valuable information to be found in the many data cores there, but it will take a much more learned Master than I to decipher it all...another time..yes.."

When they made their way to the end of the long hallway Rodger led her into a room where two caskets sat side by side, and behind them a large painting, illuminated by a small glowing orb, depicting a man dressed in brown robes with a lightsaber on his belt. Next to the man was a women dressed in full Mandalorian battle armor, she held her helmet in her hands. Her eyes, the color of amethyst. The two people in the picture where smiling.

On the floor beneath the painting was a epitaph, "Here lies Dash Lockheart and Mesh'la Martano. May they find peace in death when in life they could not"

She gasped at the beauty of the pair..the artist had captured them somehow and the love they shared shone in their eyes. She ran her fingers gently along the frame as she looked up at the two, then, turning towards the caskets, she placed her hand on one and wiped a solitary tear which fell down her cheek...she spoke softly to the droid "Master Rodger...is there more to learn here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:26 pm

"Yes this way." The droid said walking over to the left side of the room. The droid pushed in a single sliver of the wall. A door opened, revealing a long shaft that ran stright down into darkness.

For about five miniutes there was silence. "We need to oil those gears." The droid said when a large computer rasied from the shaft.

"Please be specific with your searchs. Or you may not find what your looking for."  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 pm

As she made her way down the darkened hall, Elyria was torn - she had so many questions some about the lives of the two she had just left behind, but as a Je'daii she knew she should discover more about the Temple itself and the artifacts it held...would one lead to information about the other? She felt her sense of duty strongly...and yet...the look on Vic's face when his grandfather disowned him without a backward glance...she must know..she had to understand what made him behave the way he did...with the Emperor on the planet, it was just as important to keep his loyalties divided.....

As she entered the well lit room she approached the console "Master Stone here, with whom will I be speaking?"  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games