Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Darkness saga Ch.3 'Darkness reborn' O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 pm
"When does anything make sense Damage. Still looks like things are over thats good. But still things are never truly calm here. I guess they will be for awhile. Also that I want nothing else to happen or have people leave ok." Aile sighed as she stood back up shaking a bit.

"So that's it huh? Your done here and going to leave didn't you damn think of how I would feel to this didn't you?! Since your leaving me to go back to where ever you are from and leaving me here. Yea that's damn fine to you but not to me." Vashira was very pissed off after hearing that.

"So its over and the others are lucky they didn't lose anyone they loved but I did I don't want to bring them down with how I am with losing Weirdo. I'll just leave and be alone since I need to be for awhile with this losing Weirdo." Kasumi got back up and started to walk away from the others to be alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:51 pm
A safe distance away from ground zero of that monumental fight, Wave silently stood in contemplation. Against all reason... against all odds... they managed to take hold of victory. ...Yeah, the heroes had won.

"...Incredible," was all that the hedgehog could say as he kept his gaze upon the sight for a moment longer. When his view was satisfied, he slowly turned and walked off as the sun began to resurface from those dark clouds. Now was the time for these heroes to recover the world... and for him to simply 'disappear'.  

Tytun

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 pm
In this moment, all Blaze could do was smile also. Finally, everything had come to an end. Finally, everything was at peace once more.

Carrie collapsed to the ground, Silver kneeling next to her in order to help her up. The attack wore her out, and he knew that she wouldn't be able to hold on to such strain now that they had one more important thing they had to attend to. Their children. Silver wouldn't allow anybody to even go near his children once they were born. He would protect them, just like he protected his one love.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:59 pm
Besides Wave Weirdo appeared to him, in a see through form he looked not angry, but sad for the green hedgehog. "Wave wait, before you go. Know i do not hate you, i do not hate you for what you have done, know i was never angry at you, only sad you were forced down such a dark path. Such as i once followed willingly." At that weirdo closed his eye's and only felt responsible for what his friend had to endure because of his lack of power. "I know now you may wish to be seperate from the others, but know that in time they will come to forgive you. but for them to do that you must forgive yourself for what you have done, forgive yourself for the actions forced upon you." At that he looked at something coming to them from the distance. "Head to the mountains in the mobian mountains, there is an old coyote master there that will take you in and help you heal your body and soul." Looking to him fully once more he smiled to him finally. "Happy travels to both of you." At that he faded away once more as behind him the slime being known as void appeared to him. The slime looked to have survived the harsh sunlight above them and looked eager to follow wave to wherever he was going. As it weakly shaped itself in wave's shape it tried to give it a smile, but wasn't able too. Slowly forming back into it's original form staying directly behind wave eager to follow him anywhere.

Kelico looked to blaze once more and looked to say something to her, but stopped when he noticed a bright light appearing before them. In a bright grey light appeared their old friend Weirdo. He looked to be alive and well once more, as he did not look to be see through and he looked like he was when he was with them back at mendo's lab. But his eye's told a different story, they no longer were the bright green color they once were and was instead was a dark green that told a dark tale behind them. Weirdo looked to them and just looked down towards the ground. "Guy's im sorry, i'm sorry for putting you all through all this. I'm sorry for the injuries you all have and the hardships you had to endure." At that weirdo looked down and beaten by whatever was eating away at him.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Kasumi stopped when she heard what Weirdo said and she started to cry. "Well how am I to go on living knowing that this the last time I might get to see you Weirdo. Since you were everything to me and you kept me going no matter what since I knew that you were going to be there to cheer me up or help me. But now that your not alive anymore I'm going to be alone without even though I have the others I won't have you back since I didn't want to lose you. You did what you did and it just felt like you left me to be all alone in this world. Didn't you think how this would effect me the most didn't you think about that Weirdo?" Kasumi just broke down crying even more  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:37 pm
Domain and Damage where about to say something when they herd Weirdo. "For crying out loud just go to the afterlife already." Damage slaps Domain in the back of the head then looks at Weirdo and gives him a smile. "That's just his way of saying don't worry about it Weirdo. Besides me and Domain are used to injuries and the hardships your talking about won't be anything close to what is about to happen in a few moments....well for me and Domain that is." Domain shook his head at this then looked at Vashira. He pulls out his white katana and throws it. It stabs the ground next to Vashira's Feet. "Hold that for me until I get back." Domain then looked at Deico. "Make sure she doesn't get killed or I will kill you myself." Deico nods and Domain walks away from everyone. Damage just sighs at this. "Well if anyone is confused at what that was about...Domain and Myself have to leave this universe." Damage smiles at Werido. "At least I can say see ya to my good pal before I leave and he gets to see me most likely get hit with a fire ball one last time." Damage looks over to Aile with a smile but his eyes where sad.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:44 pm
"Your leaving Damage but you said that you would never leave me since I meant a lot to you and now your saying that your damn leaving to go back to your home. Damage you jerk you said that you wouldn't leave you wouldn't." Aile started to hit him on the chest over and over with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Vashira picked up the sword. "Fine but you better come back or I am stuck dealing with the cry baby over there and I will not deal with that so you better damn come back alright or I'll beat the s**t out of you for every year that your gone you hear me." Vashira sighed a bit and looked down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:39 pm
Blaze frowned at Kelico, but soon turned to look at Weirdo in his somewhat realistic form. Not too long after though she caught a glance of Carrie, who was carefully trying to stand back up after her collapse not too long ago.
"It's not your fault Weirdo. It never was your fault." Carrie said, smiling sadly. "We fight because we can, not because we have to or are forced to. We endure things because we need to, but it's all a part of keeping the world a safer and more peaceful place."

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:57 pm
As Wave walked off, a sudden yet familiar presence appeared before his side, though the hedgehog showed no signs of pausing in his step. Once Weirdo began to speak, though... his feet stopped, his head tilted to the ground so that his eyes were hidden from the grey hedgehog's view. Despite his apparent body gesture of not wanting to hear it, the fact that he remained standing there proved that he was listening to Weirdo... and contemplating over it. Forgiveness... Time... A place for reconciliation... The words passed through his mind while his body remained unmoving, not even watching the hedgehog as he faded away. Then... and only then... did he drop to his knees, his head nearly hitting the ground as he held himself there, his body slightly shivering. Though he tried to keep himself from doing so... a single tear streak ran down his cheek, the water lightly tapping upon the ground below him.

Soon, Wave felt another familiar presence behind him as Void showed up, though the hedgehog didn't even bother to look at or acknowledge its attempt of a smile. Instead, he slowly rose to his feet, barely tilting his head in the creature's direction to give it an indication to follow him. After all, the two of them were rather bound, even now. With that... his feet began to move, his body heading in the direction of the mountains...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 pm
As weirdo looked to them all he couldn’t keep his eyes on them for what he felt was wrong to do now. “You all don’t understand I don’t talk about just this I mean all of it, the darkness awakening from the start of it, it was all my fault.” Focusing on the energy of the grey emerald he was forever linked to, he formed an image of the emerald in his palm. “You see our ancestors the ones who sealed the dark one’s into the emeralds over 500 years ago almost gave up everything they had to do it. Each one of our ancestors fought the darkness into submission, like before they could have destroyed the dark beings like their ancestors before them. But it was your ancestor Carrie that discovered another method; he discovered a way for them to seal the darkness away instead of destroying them and allowing them to be reborn once more.” In his hand images changed from how their ancestors looked to the final scene with the entire old hero’s gathered together. “Using the weapons you all have now and the power contained in them. They used the power from all of them and created a circular seal on the dark beings sealing them within the master emerald. “Using all of their remaining energy they successfully sealed the dark beings within the master emerald where they were kept for 5 centuries. But when the seal was completed there one missing. Polemistis, or as we know him now D.w, he was able to escape the seal before it was completed. And with all the hero’s energies depleted there was nothing they could do, but my ancestor fought back with almost no energy left, and soon enough he was beaten to the ground. But as he did so again Carrie your ancestor spoke of using a seal on the D.w but with all the hero’s drained it was pointless to try the original seal, but he spoke of a different seal one that would seal d,w into a single emerald instead of the master emerald, performing this seal my ancestor sealed the D.w into the master emerald, but at a cost as well. By using his energy solely in the seal he had to give up his lines ability to manipulate chaos energy and used it as the seal for D.w. It was because of him that th world was safe from the darkness….until I came along that is.” Shifting the image from the past to his childhood, he revealed himself as a small child in the mountain cave. “When I was a child I was unaware of how a single touch would undo the seal my ancestor put on D.w and reawaken not only my line’s power but also allow D.w to reform itself inside of me.” Banishing the image from his hand he finally looks up at them with sad eyes. “it was because of me that the sacrafices of our ancestors were undone and you all had to suffer, it was all because of what I did that the whole world had to suffer. That’s why I can’t return to you all, why I can’t return to you.” Looking to Kasumi with such sad eye’s he felt himself almost fall apart by just looking at her. “I will use not only my power, but my soul as well to become the new seal on all of them, to make sure that not only you guys live your lives without fear, but all of your children and their children as well can live without fear of the darkness returning once more. That is my duty and my eternal punishment.”

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 pm
Kasumi's eyes went from there goldish yellow and were now a very pale blue while the tears were still going down her cheeks. "Doesn't matter if we're safe or not since not all of us will be happy since you doing this is tearing me apart Weirdo. It's not fair that they get to be happy while I'm the only one that lost there loved one. Tell me how am I to be happy when your not going to be there anymore you damn tell me that since its not fair to me that your doing this. I'll never be happy again never since you were the only one that made me truly happy but now I'll wont be able to see you again. You can't do this to me since I'll be alone without you Weirdo. Didn't you think how I would react to this not having you around anymore since your everything to me that kept me going. But how am I to go on now that you won't be there anymore?" She went on crying and looked at the ground letting the tears hit the ground while not looking at anyone else in the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:52 pm
Damage didn't say anything as Aile was hitting him and just lessened to Weirdo being a idiot on how it was his fault and he is going to not come back. Damage knew he and Domain will leave but they would be back he can feel it. "Aile Weirdo is going away and I'll be back so lets finish this after Weirdo is done." Damage helps Aile sit down then walks over to the Weirdo Ghost. Damage then tried to punch Weirdo in the face. "ARE YOU STUPID!!! Oh ya I caused it all because when I was a wee lad I touched something on accident and caused all of this. NEWS FLASH YOU MORON IT WAS A ACCIDENT SO WHAT IF IT CAUSED PAIN WHERE ALL TOGETHER!!...For the moment...I WOULD WATCH THIS WORLD BURN THEN TO LOSE AILE! I MAY BE LEAVING BUT I KNOW SHE IS SAFE AND I KNOW I WILL BE BACK! IF YOU LEAVE DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO KASUMI!" Damage pointed to Kasumi. "LOOK AT HER SHE COULD TRY TO KILL HERSELF OR GO ON A RAMPAGE! I KNOW WHAT SHE IS GOING THOUGH AND I DID BOTH! BUT SINCE I COULDN'T DIE I WENT INTO SPACE AND DESTROYED A PLANET FULL OF INNOCENT LIVES BECAUSE OF THE PAIN IN MY HEART!" Damage took a deep breath and sighed. "You know what leave forever then I don't care be selfish then. I'll be with Domain and when Weirdo leaves you guys can come see us." Damage walked away then to where Domain was.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 pm
"I almost did that when I lost my family since they were the only thing that kept me going when I was a child. But looking at this its Kasumi who's falling apart now which is not good at all. Geez. Kasumi has lost more then anyone in are group she has lost the most then anyone of us could and that was Weirdo. I would be the same if it was Damage." Aile muttered as she sighed.

"Whoa that was something to hear that coming from Damage. Still I'm staying the hell out of this. Besides Kasumi has to learn that nothing can go her way nothing ever can for anyone and that is the truth only if you can change there mind that is." Vashira crossed her arms while shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:17 pm
". . .My ancestor? My ancestor was the one who came up with sealing away the dark beings. . .?" Carrie frowns. Her ears perked up slightly however, while listening to Weirdo's story about his childhood and how he was unable to return to them. ". . .Do what must be done. But please promise you'll try to come back one day. . ."
"Weirdo, you've been an asset to us." Silver sighs. "What about kasumi? What about everything we've believed in? There has to be a way to fix things and make them right again. This is. . .a bit unjust for yourself."

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:00 pm
As weirdo looked to them he knew that they would argue against his decision, he knew them well enough to know that none of them would like this solution. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry everyone I know that this isn’t easy, but it has to be done.” Looking to Damage he only shakes his head to him as he does not move when the hedgehog attempted to punch him. “I know you want me to stay, to keep on everyone while you are gone. To make sure they are around for when you return, but I can’t do that. Not anymore, all I can make sure is that the darkness never threatens them, that the threat of the darkness again forces them to arms.” As he says this he turns away from domain and looks to Carrie and silver now. “We fought for our futures, the future we could live without fear and be happy. I’m sacrificing mine so that you all can realize yours. And I do not know if I can promise that Carrie, but if I can I will try. That i can promise” Looking to Aile and Kasumi he couldn’t bear to look at either of them in the eyes. When Aile finished yelling at him, he couldn’t bear to hear Kasumi almost break down in front of him. “I’m sorry, I'm just so sorry about this, but i cannot be here anymore for you two, but I have no choice but to do this. The sealing method was lost to us when Carrie’s ancestor passed, and none of you have the energy to attempt a seal. I know that I may be hated for this, but I cannot avoid this fate.” At that he moves toward Kasumi and looks right into her eyes and feels that he would be in tears as well if he stayed any longer. “I love you Kasumi, don’t ever forget that.” Involuntary he moves his hand to her cheek and it passes right through it. He looks at his see through hand and sighs as he walks away from her and back towards the master emerald. When the white wolf stopped right in front of him.

“So you going to try and stop me as well?” At that Kelico shook his head to him. “No just my blessings.” At that he began to chant an ancient dialect to weirdo, as he did so his symbols began to glow. When he stopped his symbols still glowed with a slight hum. “I give unto you the blessing of the light, for you to someday know peace once more wherever you may go.” At that Weirdo passed through him with a slight smile. “You know you may have not been the best leader in the world, but I admit that we wouldn’t be here alive now without you there. I thank you for that, and as... your friend and comrade I only wish you the best and for someday we all can be together once more.” At that Kelico walked away, back to blaze and only smiled to her as he felt a tear fall down his face as he wiped it away before he let that blasted hedgehog see it.

As Weirdo looked to the others he only smiled to them once before being enveloped in a bright light of the master emerald and was gone from sight.

◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff