Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 pm
The Mad Man laughed a little to himself as he moved the screen to reveal what the window on the space station was showing. out of it's view was what looked like a massive cannon pointed directly at earth. " Now I think I have made myself clear. " He said with a small laugh as some of the leaders began to panic and talk amongst themselves.

" You're insane! " Shouted one of the politicians.

" What was that? A politician questioning my sanity? How foolish. "

" Well then what do you want? What do you hope to gain from doing this?! " Brian shouted from his seat.

" Aw yes the little Cleanse boy, my purpose so to speak, is the relevant absense of purpose. I am doing this because I can, because my sanity tells me to. " He laughed through the screen. " He turned the screen again showing that it was now pointed at 3 suspended humans, they looked like government officials but from what country was unknown. " You see there are certain people in the world, true visionaries that plan on changing the world or rather destroying it, for the sheer joy it really is. He watched as a shadow filled the screen. "I am of course speaking of Sentinel. " He snapped his fingers which seemed to summon two human/lizard hybrids. " As you can see some of my earlier experiments didn't come out as pretty as I thought. " He smiled as the people began to squirm in their bonds. They tried to cry out as the Mad Man snapped his fingers signalling the monsters to begin eating. They attacked shredding the people to scraps of floating meat. " There that's better. "

Brian grunted to himself. " You're insane........So is this your idea of war? You're here to declare your position? "

" Very clever, yes this is my final declaration of war. I intend to see you all across the blackened ruins of the world. "

The Queen sat where she was her facial expression hadn't changed, she listened to all he had to say and when he was finished began her statement. " Brian, Renault kill him. " She stated bluntly. Brian instantly shot over the desk thrusting his hand out he thrusted it through Vincent's chest, his eyes widened and his body burst into mist vanishing from the area.

The Mad Man from the screen laughed a little to himself and said. " Well a little more violent then I would have expected from a U.N. meeting. Fine, I look forward to seeing at the end of my gun. " The screen instantly shut off after that. Brian retook his seat, there was no evidence of him ever striking Vincent no blood, he assumed he got away unharmed.

The queen once again spoke. " Eden....Cleanse, your measures have been approved stop them regardless of the cost. "

"Yes your majesty. " Brian said as he looked up. " What's that noise? " He asked as the room began to shake slightly.

Deep within the space station The Mad Man had enacted his first step. Firing the cannon downward onto the ground. From Earth a bright light could be seen firing down from the sky, in an instant it was all over. There was a thunderous roar and the ground shook with tremendous force as the beam hit the ground. A shockwave knocked down buildings in the southernhalf of London, when the light faded and the ground stopped sahaking the real devastation could be seen. Where half of London once stood now their resided a glassed over replica of the city, people running through the streets would forever be frozen in their place, half of London had become a glassed over city. The Mad Man knew that his Sentinels would see this and know it was their sign to attack, London would crumble to the ground.

Vincent's body reformed on the deck of the ship in time to watch the fireworks, the shockwave even made him take a step backwards to keep his footing. " Wow, the cannon truly was a miraculous weapon. Who'd of thought. It's show time everyone. " From their position on shore he could see people screaming and running for their lives, buildings collapsed on themselves due to the force of the shockwave, millions of people had been killed and soon millions more would join them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:57 pm
Renault's attention was torn from Sebastian when the smoke filled the room. He saw Vincent holding the monitor. "No...it can't be..." Renault's legs became sand and the building shook only once before he regain control. His entire lower half began to swirl in a whirlwind like sandstorm, but he remained in his chair seething. Once the queen inacted an attack, Renault's upper body became sand as well, but Brian was already attack. Vincent had escaped and Renault stood from his chair. "I don't know what that noise..." From the windows, he could see a massive beam of light touchdown miles away. "Vitrification." Renault simply said to himself. Being a sandman meant he had to know all the ends and outs. Vitrification was possibly his most crippling weakness. "Oh crap. If Vincent's here, we must assume all his cronies are here too. Eden! Spread out and help who you can! I'm going on a hunt!"

~~~

"Bored eh? Not anymore." Lucas pushed himself from the rail and looked over into the city. His eyes weren't hurt from the bright flash of light. They were only filled with an anxious glow. After the beam subsided leaving only a large mountain of glass, Lucas lifted Lena's hand in his and placed a light kiss atop it. "I don't think we have to be bored anymore. C'mon." With a wide, toothy grin, Lucas stepped backwards and his body limply fell over the barriers. A splash was heard, then a wave was seen speeding toward shore...

Mahareshi

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 pm
There's a large barge heading for a dock close to here, Avari's voice rose in volume and pitch, becoming panicked, And every single Sentinel member is on it. Except a boy named Vincent Integra, he's in the palace. Sade bristled knowing someone had gotten passed her but Avari reassured her that he was just a messenger.
"Should I go inside and tell them?" Sade asked not sure she had the courage to barge in on the Queen, of all people.
Suddenly a shock wave of heated ice blasted from the sky knocking Sade all the way to and through the palace doors. She stood up slowly, everything hurting from her head to her toes but everything still intact since the attack was in an ice form. She staggered and fell to her back, not able to get back up. She felt the eyes of everyone in the meeting looking at her but she didn't care she just wanted to stand up. Sade tried again, only making everything hurt more, black butterflies danced in front of her vision.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Karana's eyes widened at the sight of the three humans who were massacred right in front of the entire U.N. She felt sick to her stomach with pure rage. She let out a loud roar of anger. Her ears twitched at the sound of the cannon fire. She looked at Brian waiting for him to give the command to his Cleanse troops that were with him. Her eyes were a feral yellow now. She was ready to fight.

User Image

Lena's eyes filled with excitement as the cannon touched down upon half of the city. The mountain of glass was so beautiful. The smell of death made her even more hungry for blood. Without hesitating, she leaped off of the side of the ship, her vectors acting as skis and pushing her with impressive speed towards the land.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 pm
Brian couldn't believe what had happened. His hands placed on the desk suddenly shot through his strength to much for the simple wooden desk. " Cleanse....Move out, I want the ground to run red with Sentinel's blood show them why we are feared among the Gifted world. " He said. " I've given you your orders, now do it! " He shouted as he looked at the politicians. " You down to the underground Sanctuary, Now! " He shouted. The queen was helped up by her bodyguards as the politicians began to work their way down into the cellar. Brian turned around he had been able to keep his blade they weren't going to seperate him from it. He drew it, his eyes burning with hate. " They'll pay for this. " He said as he began to walk forward. " Those left underground will have felt the explosion they know when something bad happens they can come up. "

Cheshure's head rose up at the ground shaking explosion. He fell to the ground because of the shock. He looked up. " Oh god now?! " He said. " Sai, I think the blade will have to wait! Take one from the supply it will have to do, I think they're going to need us up there. " He said as his body disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

Karana did not need to be told what to do twice by Brian. The minute he gave the order, Karana was swiftly out of her seat and out the room. She would make it her job to help any human that she could to safety and to bathe this proud land in the blood of their enemies. She saw the politicians along with the queen running past her and towards the underground. "Do not come back up here no matter what you here!" she shouted, warning them. "We will protect your proud Kingdom, your majesty!" Karana promised before turning and heading in the direction in which she smelled blood.

User Image

Lena quickly made it to land and brought herself into a more upright position without even stopping. Her vectors pulsated behind her violently ready for blood as much as she was. Humans were scattered about panicking and trying to escape the death that was inevitable for them. Her vectors went to work, plunging a family of five who were hand in hand in a human chain trying to escape, even the smallest child, a two year old did not escape from her wrath as the vector plunged into his skull then pulled back. The family quickly fell to the ground, a large pool of blood quickly falling to the ground. Lena stepped over them and continued on with her mission. To her, this was like Christmas.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm
Nasrin's breath was taken away by the beauty of the sight before her. Sweet pandemonium, ultimate chaos acompanied by the music of distant screams, what could be better? Nasrin pulled off her hoodie once again, revealing her small, though powerful leathery black wings. "Mmm Vincent....our leader truely is an artist isn't he? Have you ever seen a more wonderful sight?" She purred from behind Vincent. A euphoric giggle slid past her lips, as she hovered up in the air, "Come on Vincent." Nasrin said before flying in the direction of the ruining city as quickly as her wings would allow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 pm
Noah was very irritated that he wasn't able to get up and rip Vincent to shred and burn his body the moment he entered and it showed on his face as he clenched his fist together but did nothing but sit in his seat. Listening to all that was said the mad man was only adding to the fire, Noah wasn't one to go berserk when he was angered but he did have a bit of a temper problem when it came to those taking human life for no apparent reason. After hearing the explosion Noah stood up and unbuttoned his coat to the suit revealing his two unique and custom revolvers, they had received there orders and Noah has been waiting for a chance to use his power on a whole other scale. " Well time to go to target practice." Noah quickly pulled out his revolvers as his hands now glowed with a Amethyst color energy, this energy is far stronger than what he was using when they were training and his eye glowed the same color, he aimed the guns, one at each lizards head and pulled the triggers, as the intricate signs will show a single large explosive shell could be seen leaving each gun. On contact the shells would exploded but they were only charged with enough energy to cause the entire body to explode. He would then turn around and began to make his way outside.

Khaos was waiting for an answer from Angelina but before he received one he could hear what seem to be something large charging. Turning around to see what it was he saw a large white nearly blinding light heading for the ground miles away and afterward was nothing but art as half of London was crystallized. This put a wide smile on his face before he turned back to Angelina. "It would seem we would have to finish this conversation a little later or during this festival." He stated as he backed up. Reaching behind him he grabbed a pair of gloves made of light titanium alloy and rejected touching the railing while putting on his visor as he then choose to touch the air and was no walking on air. "Let's go my Angel, wouldn't want to miss all the fun." He stated as he turned around and dashed forward breaking the sound barrier with the speed he was moving at.  

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 pm
Vincent smiled to Nasrin. " He is truly an artist worthy of the name. " H e jumped over the railing of the ship, his body dissolving into silvery mist it rushed towards the city. He had to admire te beautiful glassy half of the city. He looked as smoldering melted ruined surrounded the edge of the effects. " Elegant. " He said as he reformed his body on the land. In his hand was a jagged sword. " Aw London, no better city in the world to inspite fear. " He said as he felt his vampiric powers coming to their pinnacle.

Brian looked towards the harbor where the ship had docked, it's massive size suprised him what was the purpose of having a ship that size? His question was soon answered. As the sides of the ship began to open, wave after wave of winged creature shot from the darkness of the ship, they were of the same variety that had attacked his own base. For ground troops he saw dark figures dressed in black trenchcoats rushing quickly into the city as well as Sentinel's pride and joy fighters. He watched the flying monsters soar into the city plucking humans up only to either tear them in the air or drop them to their fate. He gripped his magical blade tightly. " Those who impersonnate the strong...are doomed to be crushed by them. " His blade gave off a black aura as he slashed the air releasing a sudden slice of black energy which tore through the monsters as if they were paper. " We are Cleanse. Our existance; to destroy monsters like you. "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 pm
Sade had heard Brian shout the orders to bathe the streets in Sentinels blood and boy did she want to but she still couldn't get up.
Yell for help you idiot! Avari's voice rung shockingly loud through Sade's head as Sade gasped in pain. She would be fine in about five minutes but she needed to get up and start now. No one can help you without noticing you first.
Someone ran passed her and she reached out and grabbed their ankle, hoping it was someone who could help and not some scared-out-of-their-panties government official.
"Please help me," Sade said, hating the way her voice quavered slightly. She'd never liked asking for help but she was desperate. Sade knew they needed as much help as they could get.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 pm
"It's time for Eden to do what we do best. Protect." Renault finally stood from his seat and let Brian commandeer evacuating people to the underground level. He felt sorry for those that were glassed, but there was nothing he could do now. His lower half became sand he barrelled out of the front entrance to Brian's side. He noticed the boat that was offshore. "Those bastards were under our nose the whole time..." Renault murmured in an aggrivated tone. He thrusted his arm out made three fan-shaped blades that shot from where his hand would be. The sectioned a monster into four parts. Two wings and vertically sliced torso. "That's how we at Eden do. Yeah." With that said, Renault became a human shaped mass of sand.

~~~

Lucas finally breeched onto land in a watery form. He plucked the iron from a running man and created a fine sabre just for himself. With it, he took off the arm of two other men and slashed another across the mouth. "This should be more than enough paint for such a beautiful canvas." Two security guards unleased torrents of bullets into Lucas, but due to his hydro-body, he was unfazed. He returned them all at twice the speed, but in all directions.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

Karana made it outside. Immediately, three monsters headed straight for her. She leaped into the air flipping herself and swinging her chainwhip in a wide circle cutting the monsters at the waist before landing in a graceful crouch around them. She heard the thud of body parts and continued to run, taking down monster after monster. A few of them managed to strike her, but the wounds did nothing to phase her. She continued to strike them down.

User Image

Four men ran at Lena from all sides wielding different forms of melee weapons. Lena flipped her hair. "It's your funeral," she said in a nonchalant tone of voice. Four of her vectors shot out in the directions that the men were coming in and plunged themselves into the men's chests ripping out their hearts. Lena watched as the men fell and dropped all of their hearts save for one. I think I'll keep this for Lucas, she thought to herself sticking the still heart into her shirt pocket where it created a bloodstain and continued on her way.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:37 pm
Noah made it outside and the first thing he saw was the army of fiends both in the sky and on the ground which only made him smirk. "This is pathetic and easy." He stated while he dash forward as he took of into the sky with that Amethyst color energy propelling him and immediately opened fire upon the flying fiends, torrents of bullets were being released as he dodged and evaded attacks from flying fiends.

Khaos made it to shore in a matter of minutes, two to be exact and the moment he got there he ceased his movement looking around as the fiend did there jobs, feeding on and killing the humans there. "Well, guess its time for work." He stated jokingly as nearly a hundred spheres of dark matter energy appeared around him and from these spheres shaped his golem looking butterfly's and immediately they went on and did there jobs eating any human in site. Khaos smiled at the sight and he almost seem twisted, he found pleasure in this and found even more pleasure in what he was about to do. He vanished from where he was with pure speed and appeared before a man, one of his tease butterfly's appeared in his hand and using his ability of choosing he dodged an attack from the man and struck him in the stomach but he didn't just strike him he choose not to touch him to enter his body and then choose to leave the tease in his body while pulling his hand out and allowed the tease to eat the man from the inside. The man began to scream in aganizing pain while Khaos just laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:19 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena followed the others towards outside she summoned her old faithful sword once more and began to hack her way through the mass enermies that now breached London. From where she stood she could make out the glistening of the people who had been turned to glass. “That man has gone too far” She glanced up at a rooftop and let out a growl “Sebastian make yourself useful for once!”

Sebastian Lockheart
“Simply horror! Madness and blissful calamity!” Sebastian cooed as he watched the others fighting for their lives. He glanced in a rather bored way at Serena when she had spoken to him “I am always useful my dear girl!”
With a very showy flip he landed besides Renault and Brian “Hehehe looks like you need a hand” He stated bluntly while clapping his hands. With out awaiting their answer he summoned a huge fire ball and sent it flying towards a group if winged beasts. They screeched as their flesh was burned

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games