Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:37 am
Hello, my name is Kimberly. I was raised Roman Catholic. I started learning about Wicca through the internet and through books my friends bought starting when I was about eleven. Unfortunately, the books were by authors like Silver Ravenwolf and the like. I am now 19, going on 20. I'd like to learn about what Wicca actually is and not what people change it to be so as to publish books. Also, I'd like to learn about all of the neo-pagan religions.

<3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 am
Welcome Kimberly.
I hope you are able to find what you are seeking.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pokeybear100

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:56 pm
Hi everyone. Long time forum stalker, finally turned member! (It's always scary trying to find a safe place to learn and let other people know about your beliefs). I was raised Methodist/Christian, but started doubting 10 years ago, and then starting learning from my mom about paganism. After finding that I fit under that general umbrella, I'm on the search for more!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 pm
Welcome pokeybear100. What are you interested in? I also recommend checking out the Pathways threads.  

Bastemhet

Manic-Depression Unlaced

3,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 am
Hi I'm Torii-Lee... I'm actually kind of similar to Kimberly! I was raised Catholic and found Wicca at age 11. My books were also by authors such as Silver Ravenwolf... Now I'm nearing my 21st birthday (May 18th) and I want to know more about the real Wicca.

Also I used to practice a lot, but I have been in and out of the Hospital since age 13 (for psychiatric reasons) and, though I've been out for a straight year I never got back into a regular practice... Of course I need to know about what Wicca truly is to do this...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Bastemhet
Welcome pokeybear100. What are you interested in? I also recommend checking out the Pathways threads.

Thank you! I'm not quite sure if there's something rather specific for what I'm interested in - so I went ahead and posted in the Pathways Thread to see if anyone replies (Through I've found not many visit that sub-forum much sad )  

pokeybear100

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 pm
pokeybear100
Bastemhet

Thank you! I'm not quite sure if there's something rather specific for what I'm interested in - so I went ahead and posted in the Pathways Thread to see if anyone replies (Through I've found not many visit that sub-forum much sad )

Honestly, in terms of helping people find their paths, I don't give suggestions anymore. I used too, but there are better uses for my energy.

What you might want to do is read the threads in there about peoples' paths and ask questions rather than expecting strangers to give you advice about your religious capacities.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm
Manic-Depression Unlaced
Hi I'm Torii-Lee... I'm actually kind of similar to Kimberly! I was raised Catholic and found Wicca at age 11. My books were also by authors such as Silver Ravenwolf... Now I'm nearing my 21st birthday (May 18th) and I want to know more about the real Wicca.

Also I used to practice a lot, but I have been in and out of the Hospital since age 13 (for psychiatric reasons) and, though I've been out for a straight year I never got back into a regular practice... Of course I need to know about what Wicca truly is to do this...

You would need to vet and be accepted by a coven in order to learn about Wicca, and they may not accept you. Are you set on pursuing Wicca and finding a hopefully trustworthy coven, or would you consider other traditions?  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:06 am
Hello fellow paganites my name is Ray. Raygnar Havon is a rp name i had created a while back but i urge you under informal speaking that you call me Ray
like you(maybe) I am pagan the gods and goddesses i follow are those of War and Fire
such as Mars, Vesta, and Vulcan
I follow them all as any man of my being can  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 am
Raygnar Havon
Hello fellow paganites my name is Ray. Raygnar Havon is a rp name i had created a while back but i urge you under informal speaking that you call me Ray
like you(maybe) I am pagan the gods and goddesses i follow are those of War and Fire
such as Mars, Vesta, and Vulcan
I follow them all as any man of my being can

Welcome to the guild.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arden Deschain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 am
Hello,

I'm Arden, and while I wouldn't say i'm a fluffy (I claim to know nothing) I am severely overwhelmed by the... "information" about wicca. I put information in quotes because while I may not know the truth, I know a lot of stuff out there is... less than accurate. I'm here to learn more about wicca and decide if this is the path for me.
I'm also very interested in the use of herbs in not only rituals but healing. I've wanted to be an apothecary since i was 9, but I detest a lot of modern medicine, preferring folk or home remedies over pills. I don't have blinders on about it though, I know when medical treatment is required, and I would never force my dislike of pills on anyone.
I joined Gaia specifically to learn about wicca (a friend recommended this as well as another guild).

tl;dr:
Hello, and well met.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Arden Deschain
Hello,

I'm Arden, and while I wouldn't say i'm a fluffy (I claim to know nothing) I am severely overwhelmed by the... "information" about wicca. I put information in quotes because while I may not know the truth, I know a lot of stuff out there is... less than accurate. I'm here to learn more about wicca and decide if this is the path for me.
I'm also very interested in the use of herbs in not only rituals but healing. I've wanted to be an apothecary since i was 9, but I detest a lot of modern medicine, preferring folk or home remedies over pills. I don't have blinders on about it though, I know when medical treatment is required, and I would never force my dislike of pills on anyone.
I joined Gaia specifically to learn about wicca (a friend recommended this as well as another guild).

tl;dr:
Hello, and well met.

Welcome to the guild Arden.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rowanmoon29

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 pm
Hello! I'm Rowan and I was raised Catholic. I turned from the church when I was 13 due to many conflicts within my heart about the religion. I was agnostic for a few years, but then I started forming a relationship with nature. I read up on Neo-Paganism and had the feeling that I was coming home; that I had finally found what I had been searching for. I'm still only 17 but I've been Pagan for 2 years now. I know that my path has a long way to go and is in no way decided. I'm interested in learning more about the different traditions in Neo-Paganism. I'm searching for facts about the different beliefs in general and I hope that I've come to the right place.
Well, time to go check out the rest of the guild I guess. Thank you all for what you're doing here!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 pm
Hello, I'm Angela, age 20. I'm really not sure how to sum up my spiritual and religious beliefs. I could call myself a Jewitch--that's about as close as I'll get, unless I use Dad's term, "paganistic Jew". I'm proud to be the first female of my line to have celebrated Bat Mitzvah. At the same time, I have several pagan beliefs. There have been times like during song circles at Jewish summer camp when I've felt the Cone of Power being built, and been frustrated with how no one was directing the energy.

I'm also a Sailor in the US Navy, currently in training at Great Lakes. Which makes things interesting. "You can't keep a book of Earth Prayers on your desk because the people doing inspections might discriminate against you. Feel free to leave your Bible and Tanakh out." And then there's the chaplain issue. Some questions, the Rabbi just can't handle. I wish I knew where the other pagans, Wiccans and such were on base.

Or I'll just come here.  

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:46 am
I'm not sure if i'd done an into yet in all my grand lurkings, so here's one for ya!

I go by aradia online but only because i don't like using my real name on the interbutts. i'm a 23 year old mom of twins. religiously, i practice Aradian Stregoneria, which means I use C.G. Leland's texts as reference instead of *shudders* grimassi's. My grandfather was from siciliy so i use some greek things interchanged with the italian. magically, i practice hedge magics, kitchen magics, a little hoodoo thrown in for good measure. little practical things, nothing ceremonial really. i know it's silly, but what i explain to people is i'm kind of like the aunts in "practical magic" as far as, you come to my house throw a donation on the table and i do a working for you. so yeah, i hope to be able to contribute greatly to the guild.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff