Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:30 pm
Updated  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 pm
updated  

Darkness and Wings

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:49 pm
Ken Bogard
If only you guys could see the Christmas lights my granny put up on her balcony.
You could share pictures through imgur or something  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:22 pm
Different...Very.
Ken Bogard
If only you guys could see the Christmas lights my granny put up on her balcony.
You could share pictures through imgur or something

The only way you guys get to see them if you befriended her on facebook. she takes the pics from her phone and then she shares them via facebook.  

Ken Bogard

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:32 am
Good morning, everyone. I am hoping that everyone is having a wonderful day. The role-plays are going great so far. Don't forget, Joy, when you have time, I believe it is your turn for the King of fighters one liners. I know you are busy so there is no rush. Just sending a friendly reminder.

The plan for the lounge in case you people were wondering, is doing a Christmas party hence the decorating in there right now and then it will be the Dance festival. The dance festival is held in January usually in southtown to celebrate a new year.

February is wedding month in honor of Valentines day and on the 14th, we usually hold a birthday party for Ken Masters.

March is when the King of fighters tournament is being held for 2021 and I cannot remember who is hosting it this year, but I will let you guys know.

April is when my wife's birthday is so we usually hold a big birthday party in the lounge for her. Not as big of a deal as Christmas, but it comes second to that.

May is when we all do farming in the basements and only a few people are in the actual lounge at the time. The majority of us will be in the basement levels.

June is the beach party and we all go to the Southtown beach for a day of fun in the sun.

July is when my wife and I spend time by ourselves usually as it celebrates our anniversary save for the end of the month when Ryu Hoshi's birthday is and when my wife and I go to Klondike days. Of course with the pandemic still in affect that might change this year too.

August is the year where we honor Andy's death by showing as much gay pride as possible. It is also registry for the school for the year.

September is the school month where everyone goes back to school and I am supposed to be teaching provided enough students register. Old registrants will still be enrolled, but its a chance for new ones as well.

October is scare your pants off month in honor of Halloween. Plus, its when we harvest the pumpkins on the autumn floor for the biggest pumpkin that grew and we carve it up for display in the lounge.

November is when we do remembrance and a Thanksgiving in the lounge. Its also when my wife starts decorating the place for Christmas.

December, well... you know what happens here.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know the plans for the lounge for the year so we can work with it or around it or whatever. December isn't over yet, but I would like to get that Christmas party done by Thursday as that is the 31st.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:33 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Good morning, everyone. I am hoping that everyone is having a wonderful day. The role-plays are going great so far. Don't forget, Joy, when you have time, I believe it is your turn for the King of fighters one liners. I know you are busy so there is no rush. Just sending a friendly reminder.

The plan for the lounge in case you people were wondering, is doing a Christmas party hence the decorating in there right now and then it will be the Dance festival. The dance festival is held in January usually in southtown to celebrate a new year.

February is wedding month in honor of Valentines day and on the 14th, we usually hold a birthday party for Ken Masters.

March is when the King of fighters tournament is being held for 2021 and I cannot remember who is hosting it this year, but I will let you guys know.

April is when my wife's birthday is so we usually hold a big birthday party in the lounge for her. Not as big of a deal as Christmas, but it comes second to that.

May is when we all do farming in the basements and only a few people are in the actual lounge at the time. The majority of us will be in the basement levels.

June is the beach party and we all go to the Southtown beach for a day of fun in the sun.

July is when my wife and I spend time by ourselves usually as it celebrates our anniversary save for the end of the month when Ryu Hoshi's birthday is and when my wife and I go to Klondike days. Of course with the pandemic still in affect that might change this year too.

August is the year where we honor Andy's death by showing as much gay pride as possible. It is also registry for the school for the year.

September is the school month where everyone goes back to school and I am supposed to be teaching provided enough students register. Old registrants will still be enrolled, but its a chance for new ones as well.

October is scare your pants off month in honor of Halloween. Plus, its when we harvest the pumpkins on the autumn floor for the biggest pumpkin that grew and we carve it up for display in the lounge.

November is when we do remembrance and a Thanksgiving in the lounge. Its also when my wife starts decorating the place for Christmas.

December, well... you know what happens here.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know the plans for the lounge for the year so we can work with it or around it or whatever. December isn't over yet, but I would like to get that Christmas party done by Thursday as that is the 31st.

Thanks for the heads up Gramps. I will try to work my schedule for that.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:41 pm
is it too soon to join the raffle for January ?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:54 pm
That happens new years day or a little after.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:13 pm
Ken Bogard
That happens new years day or a little after.

ok i will just come back then and resign up 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:46 pm
disturbed fan rosey
is it too soon to join the raffle for January ?
Yes. Anytime in January. Posting in December is purely active for Dec. Although if you post near the end say 30th, 31st you'll probably be counted for january  

Darkness and Wings

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:13 pm
Playing Animal Crossing New Horizons is fun! Today, there is a new snowboy made on the Island of Pikachu and Nook's cranny recently got an upgrade. My grandpa is the island rep and he is known as Nuggets there. Oh, and there is a new sand castle on the beach too.  
Darkness and Wings generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:07 am
  • Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
  • Esme Marie Cullen
  • Queentintin
  • Ken Bogard
  • Darkness and Wings
  • disturbed fan rosey
  • Arianne Rose
  • QuizillaPrincex
  • Universal333
  • VegetaHonshura
  • Different...Very.  

• Darkness and Wings

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:08 am
    Esme Marie Cullen
    Congratulations you win for December  
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:27 am
    Happy New Year!
    Please add me to January’s raffle.

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
    • Firestarter 200
    • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
    • Master Converter 500

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
    • Firestarter 200
    • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
    • Master Converter 500
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:29 am
    Darkness and Wings
    Esme Marie Cullen
    Congratulations you win for December

Woohoo πŸ™Œ πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
    Sorry for the delayed response Anne. I never got a notification. Thankies
    πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ

Edit: finally got a notification 😊  
    Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games