Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ MISSION ORP ] Last Man Standing - WRAPUP + RP POINTS P95 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:55 am
Ok, so those pieces hadn't wanted to stick together, choosing instead to break apart. Whatever. He would get it right this time for sure.

Antivirus: 1/3  
Seussi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:58 am
He picked up two pieces and tried different ways of clicking them together, treating it a little more carefully this time.

It didn't matter. They still broke.

Antivirus: 1/3  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:15 am
"Oh," he said, squinting at his vials. "Think I made another one or some s**t. Should we be like, using these, or..."

antivirus: 2/3

ayeavast

grngriff

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:20 am
Talk of scrubbing clothes led to thoughts of showers and Cee brightened quite a bit. "I could use a scrub..." She mused. "If you got any goop stains I got my mamas secret stain bustin secrets." Cee smiled to the taller woman. Maybe clothes scrubbing would lead to washing eachother's backs.

She peered over someone's shoulder as they worked with the runes and then nodded to Nora, picking up one of her own. "Looks like it. Lessee."

medigel

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:20 am
She snatched another rune, tried to stick them together, and watched them break.

"Ugh."  
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:42 am
"Yeah? I could use some," Nora said with another sigh. "Not just for the clothes, I mean. Blood stains won't come out of the concrete no matter what I do..." The whole basement needed a real scouring honestly; the nights she spent there instead of at Evan's or Gale's made her skin crawl with the thought of ancient germs.

Nora cursed as her runes broke apart and left her hands coated in green liquid. "It doesn't work on skin too, does it?"

iloveyouDIE

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:53 am
/o/ MILO HAS THE PARANOIA VIRUS /o/

Milo could hear her voice, but no matter what way he turned he couldn't find her. That small frame, the red color of her hair, the brown of her often worried eyes. Nothing. The Sun grit his teeth, his hand squeezing the handle of Koume more. Frustration. It was tempting to just start attacking all the monsters he saw milling around him.

But he had heard her voice. She had to be somewhere.

All he saw was her waving at him.

Quote:
He can't recognize friend from foe, and everyone to him looks terrifying. There is no hunger however, just paranoia, an extreme case of it. He has half his HP and can attack as per usual. If he does more than 10 damage in a single turn, anyone surrounding him also contracts that paranoia (can't tell friend from foe/ everyone looks like a terrifying enemy), at half health. If anyone with the virus reaches 0 HP, they can be KO'ed to be treated the same way. Anyone who contracts the virus also spreads it by dealing more than 10 damage in a single turn.

Anyone with this strain of virus should post that they have the paranoia virus in bold goldenrod + in ooc below list its effects! This virus cannot overlap with the existing one.

nyxtsuki moon

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:06 pm
"Oh, you down inna shithole?" Cee's brows raised as she grabbed another rune. It was less annoying having someone to chat with. "I was down'ere too but I moved up." There was a content smile and definitely a measure of back patting herself. "I mean nothins toxic so maybe?"

She was interested though. "Whatchu gotta scrub off girl? Need me ta wash yer back? I got good technique."

medigel

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 pm
She swore this one would fit and it almost did but... nope.  
medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:18 pm
She nodded at Cee's question and tried another two runes. "I bum off Evan and my cousin sometimes, but yes. Girl can't live down there for long without going mad, but I suppose nothing's a better reason to get promoted, eh?" And then once again her hands became glowsticks.

She was suddenly glad Faye wasn't there, or else she'd fingerpaint everything with rodent-looking dogs and sunflowers. The nostalgia made her wistful.

Nora gave her an appraising glance, grinning. "As for your technique, well, I'll be the judge of that, hmm? Unfortunately it's seeped into the walls and some of the floor, so it'll be a lot of work. Don't get me started on the torture implements."

iloveyouDIE

medigel

Anxious Spirit

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:39 pm
"Evan's sweet, ain't he?" She grinned as she picked another rune. "Who's yer cousin? I'm pretty sure none'a my relatives'r gonna show up." But who knows! She had some cousins she used to see a couple times a year but none were ever on the same wavelength as she was.

"HA! s**t girl I had one'a them torture rack things in mine! I used it ta hang clothes on. A couple'a scarves and BAM. It's like a ******** art piece." She tucked another stray hair away from her eyes while looking for another rune that looked promising.

"I think I need a drink when I get back." Her tone now was a bit subdued, a bit darker. "Many drinks."

medigel

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:41 pm
Once again she was sure of her selection but it ended up being a no-go.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:47 pm
Ripley's breathing was becoming more and more ragged the more these three blocked his escape, and in so doing, stamped out any hope of his survival. He couldn't move any further towards the hallway with them there, and going back was equally not an option - that would put him in the fray again, where more than just these three would be there, waiting. The fear of death was something he hadn't realized he possessed, but it seemed -

There was a sharp crack as something solid connected with his face. Pain exploded in his head, and very quickly in its wake was an infinite, encompassing blackness. His body crumpled to the ground, and nobody was home.

At some point after that, someone had gotten Chel off of him so they could administer the vaccine, and a few minutes later, Ripley let out an unhappy groan as he came to, managing to find his limbs enough to make himself sit. One scarred, bare hand pressing lightly against the side of his face that had suffered the wrath of Chel, though he hadn't any idea that she was the one who had hit him. All he felt was pain.

He didn't say anything at first. He just looked annoyed and unhappy all at once, as he tried to piece together what happened on his own. When no immediate answers came, he looked up, seeing the bright pink he associated with Chel, but nobody else. All that did was confuse him even further, and he frowned despite the throbbing pain that blossomed on one half of his face. Wasn't there two others there, before? He was pretty sure Finn had been there...and Jack...

"...What happened?" He finally asked to Chel, albeit belatedly, as he couldn't quite piece together how he managed to get on this side of the room, or where his gloves had gone. Never mind his memory was hazy since the pulsing wall thing.

chiickadee

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 pm
"Cheeky you mean," Nora corrected with a snort and a smile. "And sometimes cute, but only sometimes, and I'll ask that you don't mention it to him lest his head gets any more inflated with self-importance."

He's not a sometimes, Beatrix interjected with a huff. He's alllll the tiiiiiime fiiiiiine, ghoulie, and you know it. How else does he know people like this pretty thing~?

Nora rolled her eyes at the unwarranted commentary and continued, "Gale Gentry's my cous, you might've seen him? I think he's in your division: short bloke, very serious, objectionable girlfriend, in dire need of a haircut." He wasn't too far away actually, looking worried and talking to said objectionable girlfriend in low voices. She frowned at them, then went back to her work.

For a moment the runes looked alright—and then they rejected each other again. Sigh.

"So you turned yours into a table closet fashion accessory or sommat?" she asked Cee with a laugh. "Not bad. I just sort of leave mine in folded piles or hang them by the dangling chains." Well, the ones she still had. Her clothes had a tendency to be a bit spread out, whoops.

iloveyouDIE

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:30 pm
When no one stopped her from leaving the decontamination room Peyton paused at the door to look back at America. "I'm going to find Noah." It was an open invitation for the Moon to join her, or to stay where she was to reduce the risk of reinfection. There was no sway to her voice, no judgement in her eyes. Whatever the red-head decided was alright. She would either be with her, or she would be safe. There was no down side.

But she didn't stick around more than a second to see what she would decided. Instead she hurried back towards room A at a jog, weaving through people and prone bodies being treated. Scanning for the familiar frame of her boyfriend among the rest of the chaos.

America had said he'd slipped away, trying to get away from her. Knowing Noah, that meant removing himself from everybody. She scanned the main room, but wasn't surprised when she didn't find him. Nor was she surprised when she caught a flash of chestnut hair and the orange of a familiar hoodie barely visible beneath the stairwell leading up to the second floor. "Noah." Her voice was soft, but authoritative. There wasn't much of a chance he was going to just listen to her, he was infected. She was going to have to come up with another plan.

lizbot

prolixity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games