Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:54 pm
Lucas could hear the blade coming as Manfread burst through the wall. this was simple enough. he just jumped over to a corner and picked up a tag.
"see this Manfread. i placed them in four corners. i'm sure you know this. i know how the byakugan works in the basic sense. i knew you'd see me place these. this means you know that the tags are dangerous. sure no chakra now. but once chakra is in them. BOOM. we go sky high in this room. you make another move and i will blow this room off the building. conceed defeat or we both go up. and i'm likely to survive. will you? and how about the kiddies?"
he said with a sneer on his face. Manfread may be agressive but if he learnt anything from the lesson earlier he would know that he was stuck. he couldn't finnish the fight without risking people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:06 pm
Manfread didn't even pause for a moment, he knew where the tags were located now all he had to do was destroy them. He dropped his sword and sent a Void fist to each tag, the force from the attack would shred the paper and he knew there was no chakra in them so he didn't have to worry about explosions. Catching the hilt with his foot he sent the sword up wards and let the weight stick the tip into the ground.
“If I see it coming then I can try to prevent it right?” Manfread said ducking behind the sword for cover. He could clearly see Lucas behind the metal and started to think what he could do next.
(Void fist 4x20= 80 Chakra 130/225)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 pm
Lucas could see that his plan hadn't worked fully. he threw the fake tag asside and smiled. it was good to see that Manfread was learning but he still needed some lessons. Lucas stayed in his corner and motioned for Manfread to come at him. he would have to give his position at some point and once he moved Lucas would move as quick as he could to the window and would wait for manfread to come at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 pm
Manfread couldn't carelessly charge out this time, he knew that his opponent could not see him so he created a clone and had it quickly run to the right. After it reached 20 feet it would then throw a kuni at Lucas, while the real one waited until the clone had thrown the kuni then he would pop out and grabbing his sword with one hand, fire off a Void fist to throw Lucas off balance and charge him. Pivoting an shifting his weight he would slash towards his opponents legs in a horizontal motion. This time he could control the force of the sword and would not be caught off balance.

(Soin [Sweep] Upgrade 2/2)
[Chakra 105/225, clone 5, Void fist 20]  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm
Lucas saw the clone but didn't realise that it was not the real deal. in reaction to the kunai however he quickly oppened the window and appeared to jump off. in fact he had simply held onto the ledge. he knew that Manfread would see this and planned for it. Manfread would likely try to strike him and so he would counter from the ledge. then he heard the whirl of the large blade and knew that it had been a clone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:48 pm
Manfread struck out, but it was then he saw his error. Lucas had jumped out the window, going to start after him Manfread paused he could see that Lucas was hanging on the edge waiting for him with his byakugan. Taking his sword and ramming it through the wall, the tip would end up in between Lucas' legs from then he would pull up in a deadly if not painful attack.
“I can see through walls,” he said playfully pulling the sword back and jumping away from the window.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 pm
Lucas could hear the sword going into the building and used the time it would take to both stick in and pull out to leap himself up into the room and would sail right over Manfread's head. he would land behind the poor genin and would quickly exit into another empty room. Lucas would stand in the middle of the room and listen for the evidence of Manfread's potential entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:06 pm
Manfread caught sight of Lucas jumping through the window and saw him run into another room.
“Ya know, its no fun if you avoid me,” he called and then sighed. Lucas was making him work for combat. Thinking on what he could do, Manfread located Lucas with his byakugan. Normal tactics weren't going to work so he had to get creative. He created one more clone and silently hopped out the window. The clone would head through the door and charge Lucas with the illusion of a massive sword strike, while Manfread walked along the wall to the window of the room Lucas was in. He lifted his sword and threw it through the window at Lucas jumping in himself he would strike at Lucas with his fists when Lucas went to dodge the flying sword.

(chakra 100/225)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:15 pm
When the clone entered into the room and charged at Lucas he simply ducked and swung around behind the clone and would watch as it continued to where he had been. that was when the real sword would come sailing through the window at him and he would sidestep it and watch for Manfread to come through as well. once he did and tried to strike at Lucas all Lucas would have to do is roll to the side to avoid the strikes as well as Lucas going to the edge of the window again.
"you are doing much better."
he said encouragingly. it was true that Manfread was doing better than Lucas had hoped which ment that it was likely that soon enough Manfread would be able to handle situations that he'd had found troubling when he had fought in the last mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:34 pm
Lucas dodged Manfread's attacks and was at the window again. Getting slightly frustrated Manfread spun and through out a Void fist, then rushed over to grab his sword out of the wall it had imbed in. Turning to face Lucas he took up a firm position, he knew his opponent was faster then him and that gave Lucas a distinct advantage. Also Lucas had been running around a lot and not attacking which meant Manfread could not close the distance as easily. Slinging the sword onto his back Manfread checked the distance between the two, he was running out of chakra and hadn't landed a single blow soon he would be in deep s**t. Deciding to change strategies Manfread ran out the door and out into another room, keeping an eye on Lucas.
“Tag your it,” he said with a smile. When he was out of sight he would create another clone and silently jump behind a wall. Ensuring his was unnoticeable Manfread waited for Lucas to follow where he would stick out the flat of his blade in a close line. No sense in killing his sparing partner.

(charka 95/225)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm
Smiling at the fact that Manfread was starting to think differently and taking a different approach Lucas lept off the building onto the ground again. he looked up and cupped his mouth.
"hey. try and find me if you can."
he said and dashed out of the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm
Manfread's byakugan saw Lucas jump out the window and head to a different location. He ran to the window and opened it.
“You can't run from me! I'm a-” he started but didn't bother finishing. Slinging the sword on his back, he hopped out and down to the ground then started to chase after Lucas. There was no point in ending the spar when he could still move, so he would follow Lucas to the new location.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 am
Al looked around as he arrived, calling out softly "Ruuucalll? Rucal N? Is anyone by that name here?" When no one answered, he shrugged, sighed and decided to practice on his own.

He found a quiet room to try out his techniques in. He was being pretty solitary, but he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt anyone with his techniques. Unrolling the scroll his father had given to him, he studied several of the techniques before deciding to try out one that sounded good. He studied the diagrams, and focused on the handsigns to channel the chakra. A decent looking clone appeared, but immediately poofed away, with no effect. Sighing, he studied the scroll again, noting an odd little chakra flow diagram he'd missed. Mentally slapping himself, he practiced shoving his raw chakra to key locations, before struggling to expel it out of his hands. A weak pitiful excuse for a clone appeared briefly. Nodding, Al slowly performed the handsigns and chakra motions, and before him appeared a single clone, which immediately charged at a pool of water and detonated, causing a good amount of water to dehydrate from the pool. He smiled, then went back to the scroll.

Kansou no Bunshin [ Scorch Release: Dehydrated Clone ]

Next, he decided to try out an even more complex technique. He studied the motions, and attempted to perform the handseals. One of his hands slipped midway through, and he ended up with a small explosion in his face, knocking him backwards. Annoyed, he got back up and returned to where he had been standing, determined to successfully perform the technique. Trying once more, he focused his chakra channels and performed the technique, but underestimated the required chakra. A few pillars of shakuton chakra rose about randomly, but not in any controlled fashion. Annoyed, he released them and decided to really try once more. Envisioning a location, he frantically performed the handsigns and shoved a good deal of his chakra into the ground. Pillars shot out from the ground and walls and formed a neat little cage surrounding a dummy, which made Al smile. Tired, he decided to head out and meet some of the people here.

Kyoujouki no Hitoya [ Extreme Steam Prison ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

In a plume of smoke, everyones favorite teacher would appear, screaming at the top of his lungs in complete amazement and excitement. What was he so excited over?....

"Listen up! All kidies on the short bus!"

After laughing, the konin ran his hand through his spikey black hair and observed the room with his iron sand particle technique. Finding a new chakra signature, he approached him while speaking to the others.

"Lucas! Manny! James...and......hey there. Whats your name? My name is Sanshi Satetsu....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the academy from the dojo to find his mentor talking to a nonexistent person. "Uh San...Are you forgetting your Shingan is going again? There's nobody here right now. Lucas, Manny,and the new kid are over in the dojo."

James looked at his friend with worry, and though about checking his health.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games