Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Pollack.
Participating Soquili: Kaia.
Link to Teepee: [X]

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: The harpini paused for a moment at the question, tilting her head to the side in her normal, 'How interesting, I'll have to think about this' sort of way. "Strength could be used in summer as a means to drag heavy objects over in order to build a heat resistant shelter. If you are more of the brutish type who doesn't want to do the work him/herself you could use strength as well to fight others for their own shelter, same for the one fighting off the attacker."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: Wasting no time to answer Kaia stared with a amused look on her face. "Luck. Luck plays no part in gaining strength yourself, even if you get 'lucky' and catch a trained master you still have to prove to them you are worthy, as well as go through said training. Strength is gained through hard work, it is not something you can gain over night or in a snap because you have won into it, it still needs to be worked at and polished even if you were born with it or you will become weak."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "Winter! After all traveling through such heavy snow causes a strain on your body and can give you a work out, which builds strength and stamina. You have to walk longer to find more food, if in the right cases dig out stores you have made or small plants under the snow and ice. Though with the right work and settings any season could be a great aid with gaining strength, it simply take some testing to find out what works best in the season that is happening at the moment."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nukido
Participating Soquili: Adalyn
Link to Teepee: X

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?:
"During the summer stallions sometimes become rowdy..they need someone to show them there place and make them realize becoming fools will not help them..With strength one can stop these stallions from doing that..It must the heat that goes to there heads"
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?:

She paused for a moment thinking about the question "Luck..being lucky plays no part in being strong..Having both skills will help but in the end it wont matter much because both are two very opposite things"

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "I believe that in any moment of the year one can have the greatest strength it all depends on there mindset and what they are thinking..They could possibly have great strength in both summer and fall..it all depends on the creature and how they wield it"  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: lovelee
Link to Teepee: Teepee

She snorted a bit at the question " have you ever had to drag food home in the dead middle of summer? if that doesn't take some strength i don't know what does!" She wrinkled her nose " either way, it's a necessary skill, just trust me on this, mothers intuition and all that..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?:
"Well that's easy" she hummed " it's nice to have strength AND intelligence but usually the two dont mix, at least from what I'VE seen, sadly enough. Intelligence doesn't touch the muscle brained yaknow~"
What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "I've always been pretty partial to the fall, it tests someone, winter is just tryin to live through it, but fall, you have to be strong enough to prepare for what is coming, that's just my oppinion o'course."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Briallan Oralee
Link to Teepee: xXx

She pondered this a moment. "hmm... well I suppose maybe strength could be useful in the sense of strength of will.. the will to do things even though it's hot out. Take care of those around you or push yourself to find a cool spot to lay till the heat of the day has passed."

"Perhaps.. Intelligence is most unlike strength? Granted there's always strength in intelligence.. but then. intelligence can also be a weakness. So I would presume that it'd be both like strength and unlike it all the same." She hoped what she'd said made some sort of sense.

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?:

she brightened up some. "I might be inclined to suggest that I believe it'd be the winter that gives more strength to those borne within it. They're off to a rough start with it being the time of empty bellies and crying families... those months are hard and for the foals borne in those months.. if they make it to adult hood I'd wager they have more strength to them than any other soquili around but then.. I'm a bit biased being a winter foal myself."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sillyangelkitty
Participating Soquili: Yori
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: Yori thinks a bit. "I guess to build a shelter from the suns warm rays. But then again that would have to be something done in the cooler parts of the day since you wouldn't want to be building at the hottest part of the day."

Yori smiles. "Intelligence. Don't have to be smart to be strong."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?:
Yori thinks long and hard before answering. "I would believe winter. One must have strength to survive the winter. If winter children were not strong then they would die I do believe. They would have to contend with the snow and ice and lack of a food source. Well unless they have a two legger looking after them."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Teh Roarie
Participating Soquili: Hototo
Link to Teepee: here

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: The big warhorse chuckles lightly at the question and grins. "Easy. Having more strength gives you more stamina to swin in the water hole and cool off."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: You can see Hoto's big horsey nose crinkle with thought. "I would think intelligence would be the more different. The two things, while crucial for survival together are on completely opposite ends of the spectrum."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "Winter." He answers automatically. "Winter with it's cold temperatures and snow makes you strong and more ready take on our big world."  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Thy Reaper

Unforgiving Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thy Reaper
Participating Soquili: Blair
Link to Teepee: LINK

Blair ponders this for a moment. "The way I see it is that strength is useful during the hottest day of summer because you can push yourself that extra mile to find that cool spot to hide, or the coldest water to drink from or just work to find the most delicious and tender grasses without needing to break so soon." He pauses. "Its also useful for them 'working class' Soquili that need to work out in the hot sun collecting things."

"That's an easy one. Luck." He shakes his short mane. "Strength is something that can be improved over time with hard work. Luck is something that cannot be improved with time or effort. You either have it, or you don't have it. Simple as that."

Blair explains, very sure of himself. His muscles quake under his skin at the thought. "I feel that the winter grants the greatest strength. None of us who are bone in the warmer months will know what its like to be born in to the harsh cold and be expected to survive it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Demon
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

"Strength," he mused. Demon knew what most thought of strength, that it came in only one form.... yet he knew otherwise, knew that it came in many forms and ways. There was physical strength but also strength of the heart, still he was wandering with his thoughts so he spoke plainly without a moments more hesitation. "Allows me to keep on going even on the hottest of days." Only one simple truth.

"Luck is unlike strength. When you have strength you have no need for luck." He grunted and shook his head, what a stupid question... but that was just his opinion, especially since his thoughts had already started to drift to Cherish family who dared to go against his will. He would make sure he had enough strength, the kind that came in numbers, to wipe out all resistance. He would not risk that Cherish would be taken from him.... EVER!

"It matter's not when...." he snarled, "...all that matters is how you cope with what you have." He wasn't usually a great talker but it was coming easier these days given the number of soquili he had persuaded to join him. "Summer children have to endure the heat, Autumn a lack of food, Winter the pieceing cold..... and Spring," he shuddered, "Have to put up with flowers."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Damien

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: "The stronger are, the more endurance you have... Those attributes go hand in hand. Therefore, you'll be able to maintain your stance far longer if you're stronger...."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "The most unlike?.. That would have to be luck. Definitely. Luck is a skill unrelated to most traits because it is a sporadic, spiritual silly little thing. It is a question in itself whether it exists or not."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "The winter... If you can survive the bitter cold with naught but your pelt upon your back, you'll surely be strong."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Jayhk
Link to Teepee: Home Sweet Home

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: "The strength to preserver. And also to protect the princess I love, should she need it."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "Speed, I suppose, but then speed is the most pointless of stats, is it not? Good only for giving up and running away. Since Strength is actually useful, I'd say speed is the most unlike it. Of course, Stamina is still supreme."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "Winter. Have you tried moving four feet through heavy snow?"  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Hipelagan
Link to Teepee: Link

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: "Well I'm not sure it is. Wouldn't cool be more of an advantage? I'd say you need smarts to keep cool in summer, not strength. Unless of course you're building some kind of shelter to keep cool."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "I would go with Luck. Strength doesn't rely on luck for anything. It's just what you alone can do, without any outside influence."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "That's a tough one. How can any one time give strength? I think certain seasons test your strength, though. If I had to give an answer, I think it would be spring time. The time for renewal."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Story
Link to Teepee: Here

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: ""Strength?! Honestly strength has nothing to do with a Princess among such commoners. Brute strength is rather disgusting and should be used for things other then intended"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: "Luck of course. Luck brings many things unless of course someone else is eyeing up the same thing. No one compares to to me of course... Just thought I'd let you know that."

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: "You're asking me this and why may I ask?! Hmph if you must know summer would be my guess. My reason is none of your business... of course."  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kiara Lime
Participating Soquili: Heart
Link to Teepee: Teepee of Doom

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: Say a skinwalker goes after you on the hottest day of the summer and already that sun has been seeping the strength from you. You'll need all the strength you can muster to win that battle.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: I believe intelligence is unlike strength, like how there's bronze and brains, they clash, depending on the soquili.

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: I believe fall is where you need your strength, the harvest is starting and to gather what you can with all the strength you can so you can survive the harsh winter ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Nokomis

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: strength of mind to keep moving, to find the shade, or to keep your wings flapping to help the breeze not to pass you by.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Strength?: Luck perphaps

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: Spring months...the warmer months but its also not too cold biggrin  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:17 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Thesh-ah
Link to Teepee: XxX

How is strength an advantage during the hottest part of the summer?: For fighting off the heat in the first place.
*laughs a little*
but no really the heat makes everyone a little foul tempered but especially those walkers and demon steeds. so soquilli like like my son and i have to be in top physical shape to fend them off for those who cannot defend themselves.

Strength i would have to say is the opposite of speed because you don't really need to run away if you can fend them off with your strength.

What time of year do you think grants the greatest strength to those born within it?: i would have to say winter would be that season as it attests to the strength it took to being born in such a harsh season.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games