Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image Larusa nodded to Sam and then to Vincet, dropping her out stretched hand when he said he could track Arya. "I'll help as much as I can Sam." She said, looking over at Zeda. She has such a dark aura it was hard to miss. Sumina's was dark as well, but Zeda's was closer to black with a slight hint or a form red like color. Larusa winced a littler every time she looked at it.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina rolled her eyes at Deadpool as he drove up in a bus. She noticed that the group that was supposed to be made up of three people had grown into a group. She smirked at Masika as she got on to the bus, taking a seat right next to the door. "Deadpool, don't you feel this is took many people? I mean even if they are split up, this is more people than needed." She commented, looking at the crazy man that was supposed to lead them to David.

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool looked them over for a moment, then shrugged. "Naw. The more people we have, the more options we'll have." Deadpool said with a nod. "Besides, against Weapon X, back up might be useful." Deadpool was surprisingly intelligible. But that quickly changed. "You're not paying me back for that taco, are you."
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:05 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent rolled his eyes as Sumina spoke. "Are you really that dense or do you not think strategically? We have no idea how many soldiers they'll have at the complex holding David, nor any idea of their weapons, hence, it is wise to have enough fighters to protect everyone and watch one another's backs. I'll admit, I don't get along with you at all, but in this case, I'm willing to put aside the crap about the X-Men and Brotherhood trouble since frankly I could care less, and put up with you long enough to get David out of there before they try to erase his memory worse than Sabretooth attempted to," he said sarcastically. He had body armor beneath the cloak, specialized to withstand nearly anything, including bullets and enchanted blades.
User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam's eyes narrowed as she saw that Sumina meant to tag along as well. She felt just as uncomfortable having her come as Masika did, but Vincent was right. They needed all the help they could get. If these people were willing to help, then she wasn't going to be the one to tell them off. But swallowing the hatred that clogged her throat was harder in deed than word.

In the end, Sam got on the bus, sitting opposite of Sumina, her back against the closed window. She wasn't going to give an inch to this girl. David was too important to her to sit in the backseat like some kid off on a field trip. And she wasn't going to let the telepath try any of her funny mind games either. Sam only hoped that her training would help her stay focused this time around.

"Let's go," she called to the others who had yet to take a seat. She would not fail him, not this time.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

With an excited laugh, Zeda bounced up the steps of the bus and walked purposefully to the back. She plopped down on the last seat, her hands gripping the back of the seat ahead her, trying to contain the mirth. The anticipation of going to a place where she could truly test her powers, really gauge how far she had progressed, it was making her almost bouncy.

"Let's go already, if we're going," she chanted, her tongue pinched between her teeth to stop her from saying something scathing. As long as they were moving, she would be alright. Her mood was considerably lighter, but that only masked the fact that she was getting ready for battle. Sabertooth thought she needed to be a bit more calm when mentally preparing for battle, but she didn't care. Her blood was pumping and her body ached for the hunt.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika went to sit with Sam, barely sparing a glance for Sumina. She loathed the telepath. And if the girl attempted to get into her mind again, she would find it much harder than a year ago. Shangazi Ororo had taught her quite a few new ways to block out telepathic attacks. The outermost block being similar to the intruder having to cross the Sahara desert with no source of water or food, and the next being plunged into the bitter cold of the arctic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:01 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent chuckled, glancing back over the seat at Masika and Sam. His mental defenses were much stronger than they'd been previously, especially now that he'd basically tamed his darker sides for the moment. He knew trying to get into his mind was dangerous, as anyone who tried that he didn't trust would have to get past his 'friends' Okomi, Hanzo, Jade, and Kuai... before having to deal with Khan. If they were strong enough and lucky enough to get past them, they'd have to deal with him personally.
He recalled when Dr. Strange had tried a more direct approach in dealing with the darker personalities within his mind and soul. He clearly remembered the older sorcerer's surprise in how complex the defensive measures of his mind were. "It is like stepping into another world or dimension, though I do not see how it is possible when it is your mind, Vincent," he remembered Dr. Strange saying afterward. Also, there was a very intriguing side effect they'd discovered. Most injuries sustained in his 'psychic arena' as his father had referred to it, remained mainly as bruises, though the memories of the fights were often more telling.

User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image Larusa followed Sam and Masika onto the bus. She felt a pang of sadness as she saw the way her sister was acting towards the others. Sumina just ignored Larusa as she sat down behind Sam. "Sorry." She whispered to the pink haired girl as she saw the three stuffed rabbits hop on board. Grey and Stitch climbed up on the seat next to Sam. Clut climbed on to the dash board next to Deadpool. "Drive Deadpool." He said, but not commanded. Clut was not very happy at the moment,

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina Looked at Vincent, sighing. "It would be better to travel with less people. A big group is too loud and too many people to keep track of." She told Vincent, her bored mask put back on. she smiled sweetly at Sam as the healer sat across form her. "Hi Sammy. Nice to see you again." Then smiled at Masika, who seemed to ignore her. 'Ohh scary...' She said into Masika's mind. The barriers would hinder her from getting in and messing with the storm girl's mind, but it didn't hinder her mind speak.

baka-slash-chibi13

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"I would thank you to keep your mind-speak to yourself and out of my mind, yeye-dingo," Masika said calmly. "And know this: if you do anything to hinder this mission, I will send you out into the vacuum of space before you can think to stop me." With those words, she closed her eyes and slipped into a meditative state that automatically set up more mental barriers than she normally had. This state would keep her calm and focused through the bus ride and during the mission.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool was about to shut the door when suddenly Usagi zapped himself onto the bus. He was a bit out of breath, but quickly said, "Hold on. I'm coming with you guys." Deadpool shrugged. "Sure, the more, the less I get to be shot." He said as he shut the door and started to drive. The drive was sure to be long, considering the distance between Westchester and the location of Weapon X, Alberta, Canada.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:36 pm
((Could I get an update before I post?))  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:58 pm
((Should we time skip?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 pm
((Please.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:45 pm
Untouchable_Sanity
((Should we time skip?))

((seconded))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:45 pm
(I apologize for my absence! Holidays and whatnot had me otherwise away from my computer! I'll post later tonight, and yes, we'll time skip.)  

Kaiga13

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

It was a long drive, with minimal stops thanks to Deadpools healing factor keeping him up. He only stopped three times during the trip for the sake of gasoline and to let the passengers releif themselves. Deadpool was a bizarrely entertaining insane person. As annoying as he could be, it was outweighed by his basic hilarity. And soon enough, they reached their destination: Albania, Canada. Deadpool pulled the bus over, popping open the doors and hopping out. "Captains log, star date eeeeeehhhhh..... June. We've arrived just outside our destination, Weapon X. Aaaannd... I'm out of schtick." They'd gotten as close as they could be without being noticed.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

(Sorry about the delay again... I was out of town, which was fun until my phone fell in a puddle... yeah... Anyway, we've arrived!)  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games