Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:52 am
Update to Deception's co-ownership agreement to reflect the breeding changes. v2.0!

Deception: Devil NightShade and ButtPuppetry

User Image

Breeding:
~ ButtPuppetry have the rights to breed Deception at any time, DNS only asks to be informed about it in the rare case she had a planned breeding. No other restrictions apply!
~ The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Devil NightShade.
~ Both Myself and ButtPuppetry have the right to relinquish breeding rights during any individual breeding raffle.
~ ButtPuppetry cannot choose a lfiemate for Deception, but DNS will discuss lifemate plans with her.

Sigs:
~ Both Devil NigthShade and ButtPuppetry have full signature display rights.

RP Rights:
~ Devil NightShade has full in character rp and ooc rights.
~ ButtPuppetry has out of character rp rights only within the main thread, if I'm not already OOCing him in the thread, and must stick to his dictated personality.

Notes:
~ Deception has a set personality, in rp and on his tag, ButtPuppetry must abide by those personalities in OOC rp.
~ ButtPuppetry may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
~ ButtPuppetry Queen relinquishes her co-ownership for Deception if she breaks rules in the co-ownership.
~Should ButtPuppetry Queen disappear for 6 months with no word to me of a hiatus I reserve rights to PM her a warning, should that warning be ignored and she still not return for another 6 months then I reserve the right to break cowonership.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:19 am
Devil NightShade
Update to Deception's co-ownership agreement to reflect the breeding changes. v2.0!

Deception: Devil NightShade and ButtPuppetry

User Image

Breeding:
~ ButtPuppetry have the rights to breed Deception at any time, DNS only asks to be informed about it in the rare case she had a planned breeding. No other restrictions apply!
~ The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Devil NightShade.
~ Both Myself and ButtPuppetry have the right to relinquish breeding rights during any individual breeding raffle.
~ ButtPuppetry cannot choose a lfiemate for Deception, but DNS will discuss lifemate plans with her.

Sigs:
~ Both Devil NigthShade and ButtPuppetry have full signature display rights.

RP Rights:
~ Devil NightShade has full in character rp and ooc rights.
~ ButtPuppetry has out of character rp rights only within the main thread, if I'm not already OOCing him in the thread, and must stick to his dictated personality.

Notes:
~ Deception has a set personality, in rp and on his tag, ButtPuppetry must abide by those personalities in OOC rp.
~ ButtPuppetry may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
~ ButtPuppetry Queen relinquishes her co-ownership for Deception if she breaks rules in the co-ownership.
~Should ButtPuppetry Queen disappear for 6 months with no word to me of a hiatus I reserve rights to PM her a warning, should that warning be ignored and she still not return for another 6 months then I reserve the right to break cowonership.

Sounds good! 8D  

ButtPuppetry

Super Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:52 pm
Updating to reflect the new breeding rule changes

Breeding Rights:
Nyx and Nayci have the right to breed Freyja at any time with her LM Cabaret(Also owned by Nyx). However it must be brought up to the other owner prior to posting in any open breeding slots to keep with the two pairings per opening rule.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nayci
User Image
[NO MASK]

I, II--Gen3sis—II, herby grant co-ownership of Freyja to Nyx Queen of Darkness

Teepee:
Both have rights to display Freyja and her stats in their teepees.

Breeding:
Breeding 1: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breeding 2: Gen3sis
Breeding 3: Nyx and Gen will co-own the basket together
*In the event of three baskets, Gen and/or Nyx will be considered for the third basket in any of Freyja’s three breedings.*

Roleplay:
Both have the right to RP Freyja. However Nyx will be her main rper.

Life Altering/Major Decisions
All major questions, concerns, and decisions must be discussed with Gen3sis prior to happening. This includes lifemating, etc. Also, Freyja may not be killed off for any reason without the consent of Gen3sis first. Anything else will be discussed between the two parties.

Dissolving Co-ownership:
Gen3sis has the right to dissolve this co-ownership immediately for any reason or if Nyx leaves gaia. If Gen3sis has not heard from Nyx after a period of six months the right to dissolve this agreement is allowed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Breeding Rights:
01: Thalea and Nayci can enter Abbadon into breeding slots at any time so long as it is discussed beforehand, prior to posting in any breeding slots, to keep in line with the two couples per breeding opening rule.
02: Both owners must agree to the soquili of choice
03: Thalea understands that Abaddon will only breed with other purewalkers

Thalea

Nayci
Co-Ownership Agreement for Abaddon
Primary Owner: Nayci
Secondary Owner: Thalea

User Image

Thalea’s Rights:
01: Plotting Rights
02: IC RP Rights
03: OOC RP Rights
04: Signature Rights
05: Breeding Rights
06: Teepee and Stat Display Rights

Nayci’s Rights:

General:
Life changing events: death, maiming, character development, etc will be discussed and approved by both owners before being implemented

Breedings:
01: Each owner will receive two solo breedings. Order will be determined by owner’s slot openings
04: In the event his fifth breeding slot is unlocked rights will belong to both owners

Breaking:
01: Thalea may not take Nayci off as co-owner
02: Nayci may break this agreement at any time
03: Thalea and Nayci may give up their rights at any time

Thalea

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Breeding Rights
Breedings will now be with Ephyra’s lifemate. In the event of three baskets all owners will be considered for a basket regardless of who entered. The idea will be to alternate who enters for each of her breedings, but its not required since it'll be with one stallion. RockerWolfie and Nayci may enter Ephyra whenever they wish provided that it is discussed first to keep in line with the two couples only per breeding opening rule.

RockerWolfie1616

Nayci
Amending Co-ownership for Ephyra
[Original Agreement here]

Both Owners
1.) Sig Rights
xxxxa. Once Rockerwolfie1616 obtains her breeding full rights will return back to Nayci. This is null and void

RockerWolfie1616
1.) Rights to Ephyra’s first breeding
xxxxa. Partner should be geared towards a future lifemate. Discussion of a fling is possible but not desired.
This is null and void
2.) Should it be desired OOC RP off of gaia is allowed to determine a good fit for a love relationship.
xxxxa. If Rockerwolfie1616 thinks the RP would be good for official storyline she may contact Nayci so it can be posted as a log within the Soquili Era forums for stat purposes.
Amendment: OOC RP on the part of Wolfie is allowed with anyone she sees fit. However it may not be romantic in nature as Ephyra has now found a mate. If she wishes it to be added to Ephyra’s stats she will contact Nayci in order for it to be posted in the RP subforum. She understands that Ephyra has a personality outlined and will keep to it the best of her ability. She also knows that Nayci is more than welcome to discuss changes and advancement in her story. smile
3.) She may display Ephyra in her teepee with basic info, personality, history, children, etc etc. All stats will continue to be kept in Nayci's teepee.

Nayci
1.) RP and Teepee/Stat rights
2.) Control over remaining breedings This is null and void
3.) Right to end this agreement at any time.

Breeding Rights
Breedings will now be with Ephyra’s lifemate. In the event of three baskets all owners will be considered for a basket regardless of who entered. The idea will be to alternate who enters for each of her breedings, but its not required since it'll be with one stallion.

Life Changing Events
All major changing events, breaking the mate agreement, maiming, death, etc must be discussed between both owners before implementation. Nayci still holds veto power regardless of the situation. But truly, she does not see this type of thing being an issues. smile

Rockerwolfie1616 understands that if she leaves gaia for more than six months without contacting Nayci this contract will be void. She also understands that she may give up her rights whenever. But she may not take full ownership herself at any point in time.

RockerWolfie1616

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:32 pm
Nayci

Breeding Rights:
01: Thalea and Nayci can enter Abbadon into breeding slots at any time so long as it is discussed beforehand, prior to posting in any breeding slots, to keep in line with the two couples per breeding opening rule.

Thalea

Nayci
Co-Ownership Agreement for Abaddon
Primary Owner: Nayci
Secondary Owner: Thalea

User Image

Thalea’s Rights:

Nayci’s Rights:

General:
Life changing events: death, maiming, character development, etc will be discussed and approved by both owners before being implemented

Breedings:
01: Each owner will receive two solo breedings. Order will be determined by owner’s slot openings
04: In the event his fifth breeding slot is unlocked rights will belong to both owners

Breaking:
01: Thalea may not take Nayci off as co-owner
02: Nayci may break this agreement at any time
03: Thalea and Nayci may give up their rights at any time

Thalea

Agreed! <3  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:14 pm
Nayci

Breeding Rights:
Nyx and Nayci have the right to breed Freyja at any time with her LM Cabaret(Also owned by Nyx). However it must be brought up to the other owner prior to posting in any open breeding slots to keep with the two pairings per opening rule.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nayci
User Image
[NO MASK]

I, II--Gen3sis—II, herby grant co-ownership of Freyja to Nyx Queen of Darkness

Teepee:
Both have rights to display Freyja and her stats in their teepees.

Breeding:
Breeding 1: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breeding 2: Gen3sis
Breeding 3: Nyx and Gen will co-own the basket together
*In the event of three baskets, Gen and/or Nyx will be considered for the third basket in any of Freyja’s three breedings.*

Roleplay:
Both have the right to RP Freyja. However Nyx will be her main rper.

Life Altering/Major Decisions
All major questions, concerns, and decisions must be discussed with Gen3sis prior to happening. This includes lifemating, etc. Also, Freyja may not be killed off for any reason without the consent of Gen3sis first. Anything else will be discussed between the two parties.

Dissolving Co-ownership:
Gen3sis has the right to dissolve this co-ownership immediately for any reason or if Nyx leaves gaia. If Gen3sis has not heard from Nyx after a period of six months the right to dissolve this agreement is allowed.

Agreeded!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:09 am
Nayci

Breeding Rights
Breedings will now be with Ephyra’s lifemate. In the event of three baskets all owners will be considered for a basket regardless of who entered. The idea will be to alternate who enters for each of her breedings, but its not required since it'll be with one stallion. RockerWolfie and Nayci may enter Ephyra whenever they wish provided that it is discussed first to keep in line with the two couples only per breeding opening rule.

RockerWolfie1616

Nayci
Amending Co-ownership for Ephyra
[Original Agreement here]

Both Owners
1.) Sig Rights
xxxxa. Once Rockerwolfie1616 obtains her breeding full rights will return back to Nayci. This is null and void

RockerWolfie1616
1.) Rights to Ephyra’s first breeding
xxxxa. Partner should be geared towards a future lifemate. Discussion of a fling is possible but not desired.
This is null and void
2.) Should it be desired OOC RP off of gaia is allowed to determine a good fit for a love relationship.
xxxxa. If Rockerwolfie1616 thinks the RP would be good for official storyline she may contact Nayci so it can be posted as a log within the Soquili Era forums for stat purposes.
Amendment: OOC RP on the part of Wolfie is allowed with anyone she sees fit. However it may not be romantic in nature as Ephyra has now found a mate. If she wishes it to be added to Ephyra’s stats she will contact Nayci in order for it to be posted in the RP subforum. She understands that Ephyra has a personality outlined and will keep to it the best of her ability. She also knows that Nayci is more than welcome to discuss changes and advancement in her story. smile
3.) She may display Ephyra in her teepee with basic info, personality, history, children, etc etc. All stats will continue to be kept in Nayci's teepee.

Nayci
1.) RP and Teepee/Stat rights
2.) Control over remaining breedings This is null and void
3.) Right to end this agreement at any time.

Breeding Rights
Breedings will now be with Ephyra’s lifemate. In the event of three baskets all owners will be considered for a basket regardless of who entered. The idea will be to alternate who enters for each of her breedings, but its not required since it'll be with one stallion.

Life Changing Events
All major changing events, breaking the mate agreement, maiming, death, etc must be discussed between both owners before implementation. Nayci still holds veto power regardless of the situation. But truly, she does not see this type of thing being an issues. smile

Rockerwolfie1616 understands that if she leaves gaia for more than six months without contacting Nayci this contract will be void. She also understands that she may give up her rights whenever. But she may not take full ownership herself at any point in time.

RockerWolfie1616

Agreed <3  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image

I am transferring full ownership of Bakennefi to Jackariah Beckett.

Jackariah Beckett

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 pm
Candle Wick Ghost
User Image

I am transferring full ownership of Bakennefi to Jackariah Beckett.

Jackariah Beckett
I agree eeee *w*<3 <3 <3.

Also, I'm on the bus to work so I can't write a pm right now. I'll try and message you when I get there nwn <3.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:24 am
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Calixita & WishMage
[original agreement]

User Image

- Both WishMage and Calixita have full rights to everything. This includes RP, lifemating, teepees, etc.

- Breedings are handled on a case by case basis.

- WishMage and Calixita may give up their part of the ownership at any time. Calixita may null this agreement at any time due to inactivity.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:25 am
Calixita
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Calixita & WishMage
[original agreement]

User Image

- Both WishMage and Calixita have full rights to everything. This includes RP, lifemating, teepees, etc.

- Breedings are handled on a case by case basis.

- WishMage and Calixita may give up their part of the ownership at any time. Calixita may null this agreement at any time due to inactivity.

I agree with all of this.  

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:36 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
SylverStar
LOLTERNATIVE

Quote:

Co Ownership Agreement for Macalania:

User Image

SylverStar and LOLTERNATIVE will share equal sig and teepee rights

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Macalania's breedings, however if Lolly is absent from Gaia for 6 months or more without notice Sylver will be granted breeding rights. Full rights to all of Macalania's rp goes to LOLTERNATIVE .

All final decisions on Macalania belong to LOLTERNATIVE and she has the right to break this co-ownership whenever she wants (since these are her Soq orginally)

Quote:

Co Ownership agreement for Isilmé Taurë

User Image

SylverStar and LOLTERNATIVE will share equal sig and teepee rights

LOLTERNATIVE has rights to all of Isilmé Taurë's breedings, however if Lolly is absent from Gaia for 6 months or more without notice Sylver will be granted breeding rights. Full rights to all of Isilmé Taurë's rp goes to LOLTERNATIVE .

All final decisions on Isilmé Taurë belong to LOLTERNATIVE and she has the right to break this co-ownership whenever she wants (since these are her Soq orginally)

agreed!

gonna break this co-ownership because i'm.. here to stay and i hate keeping track of them. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:27 am
I give full ownership of Seleya to Dea and #Teddy# to do with as she pleases.

User Image

UNCERT

Dea and #Teddy#

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:43 am
tefla
I give full ownership of Seleya to Dea and #Teddy# to do with as she pleases.

User Image

UNCERT

Dea and #Teddy#

I agree *snugs the pretty bear*  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games