Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:53 am
When he mentioned that she took a closer look to the logo he was talking about, it was that of a bat but it was formed into a close T shape to go for his name. Putting two and two together she merely smirked thinking it was crafty and at the same time suited him as a good symbol of who he was.

"I think its creative with what you have, then again its what every hero needs to have to show who they are. Even if you underground and off the radar its a good thing to have when you disappear once the duty is done, mysterious yet to the point while the police will know you came out."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:59 am
"You too? What is it with everyone and their own logo's. Why can't I just be logo free? I don't even wear those crap clothing from all through designer stores."
He sulked throwing himself against the wall as a support for his upper body.
Brittney rolled her eyes at him as he started muttering something into the mike that he had over his mouth.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 am
Jeremy and Brittney snickered a little to his muttering since Frank was on the other line saying he could hear everything he was saying, including Tobias mumbling about the logo thing.
"Well look at it this way then, instead of being marked with a logo its more of a style for others to know who you are without having to be out in the crowd to have to introduce yourself. But in the place of seeing you have something that make you....well...you I guess,its not like a fad thing like designer clothes have for the company. You have something a little more unique its nothing to mutter about in a huff, when Jeremy saw the cobra on the jacket it was a huff moment at first but turned into a good thing, same concept going on here because I like it....kinda gives a good sense of style."

Even if it was little humorous for now it would mean a little more once things got rolling, and patrols got more serious to where they became cases then Tobias would have a sort of symbolism to separate him from the other officers on the force, still among them but hidden at the same time. For now it was too funny to see Tobias out of his comfort zone muttering things not knowing the other two and Frank had been listening in.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:42 pm
"At least you can enjoy the smaller style than i can." Jeremy laughed as he threw his new medic kit into his backpack along with a few other supplies. Tobias glared at him but he ignoreed it as put his ear piece in his ear and watch on.
"Good evening to you too Frank! And yes, lay off the caffine." He yelped quicky making brittney turn around as she slid her new watch on her wrist.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:32 pm
As soon as she turned her head she swayed her head at the sight to see that for once the crazy techie had rose from his little cave of machines and computers, into the light of the room that was probably not the best thing to look at in his condition. He was just as he was saying on the mic all wired up to the point it was hard to stay in one place without having to sway or move a foot into another place.

"Your not the only one that says that but heck with it, at least it gets ll the things done and working without frying your ears off of giving a shock....or worry about being blown to bits. But then again I might as well cut the stuff for a second to find my calm self and get out of that place or end up becoming some druid in a cave."

All three of them saw Frank and just either laugh or sway their head at the mess he was as if he didn't bother to sleep for a week, doing nothing but tweak something or check something on the computer for changes. In other words Frank was the classification of a wreak in the making."Relax night boy, I just came up to see what you were up to when you decided to have me put the lights on, just to see the reactions and make sure you don't do something as dumb as get yourself caught in a net....but then again that would be fun to see for a third time."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:13 pm
"Shut up!" Tobias hissed, his words slightly distorted from his fangs being in the way of his lips.
Jeremy and Brittney laughed quietly looking at how red his face had gotten from that incident getting brought up again.
Brittney saw him make a move towards Frank with his wings starting to unfurl partially. She stepped in quickly and gently pushed him back. They did have work to get done. He could hurt Frank later.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:50 am
As much as anyone wanted to he how fast Frank can react to Toby's intention to get even like any other guy could, but it wasn't the most important thing on the table since nighttime wasn't going to last any longer if the two were to start up a scruffle for something that happened awhile ago. Brittney didn't have much of a clue what happened but the clues were there at the idea Tobias had tried some sort of device to capture, but to have it backfire on him while testing. For Frank however it was amusing to bring back as he stepped back from the wings wanting to launch out.

"Settle down there it was just a little joke....I mean sure you didn't like it too much but at least you learn a lesson to ask before going into the devices without any idea about them didn't you. Take an action learn a lesson is what I think of it as either that or curiousity killed the bat."
Tobias was already at a thread length with Frank for bringing up the mistake, but the bat thing was just overkill as he wanted so bad to give him a lesson of his own but was stop since he watched the other two prepare with their watches as well Brittney made sure he would go too far without tripping, placing a foot by his if he tried to tackle he would fall on his face or tumble, whatever came first knowing his reactions.

"Well you got us all curious about coming, so save the torment of the techie for when he's out of his element and off guard....probably more funny that way anyways."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:06 pm
Tobias backed down but still kept his eye on Frank who was staring back at him in a contest of who would blink first. Tobias knew better than to try to go after him since when tripped, he fell hard and most of the time would end up with bruises.
With the other two finally ready, Tobias looked up to the sky outside and sighed.
A heavy hand placed it's self on his shoulder followed by Jeremy's voice.
"You never get past that moment do you. The moment when you knew things were different."
"Never have may never forget." Was all he said before climbing up the wall with the wooden post jutting out for him to cling to.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:11 pm
Jeremy didn't have to hear anything else but to see even with the time that had pass on Tobias was still in a struggle in mind, mainly on the fact things are too different and it had to become almost a natural instinct to do as if nothing had ever happened in the first place. True all of them have their own issues to deal with but for his it was even harder for the fact he couldn't be who he was before, nor question the fact could he even change things that his old life made difficult to obtain could be a little closer in the present.

Thinking too hard on that wasn't the case now as Jeremy watched him skim the post to catch a current while he and Brittney went outside to wait for Tobias to take off, and for them to follow nearby to where he was patrolling for this round. Strangely it was a little exciting that they were going out in the night to play the role of the good just hidden in the depths of night in case something might happen, what made things a little uneasy was they had no idea what could happen on their first patrol to make serious. Jeremy climbed on his bike and watched by the wall of the house to see and hear the tell tale whoosh noise that it was starting. He continue to replay what Tobias has said about remembering or to never forget at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:39 am
Jeremy and Brittney cringed automatically as Tobias' voice came over there headset with the wind howling into the mike on his mouth.
"Just testing if thing actually works." He questioned, his voice still soft as always.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:47 pm
He got nothing but a little static for a few seconds before getting anymore feedback coming from the other two on the ground, the wind was another element making it a little difficult to hear if they got the last response over.
"I can hear you now, a little choppy from the wind but I'm hearing for now....nice way to give a sstartle." Jeremy replied a little off as Tobias was able to get Britt's voice next.
"May have been a spook but at least he knows the headsets work properly withing a distance.
"A distance?!.....come on now he can easily shout at usss a mile away of he wasss loud enough."
"Well at least it's working in case something goes up and we somehow end up seperated from something."
"True, at leassst it'ss not too much like talking code with 'roger' and 'over and out'."
"I wouldn't hold your hiss on that, especially if we mean business or in the case it got bugged."
Toby was hearing everything knowing the set was working partially clear, but it was possible because of tweaking with the wind current or the distance since he was flying above them and taking the lead. A basic first test of being able see the wired techie had been approving things much more from the last time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:10 pm
"Guys, hey, guys! I'm still here! I can hear just fine. I'm not deaf at least not yet."
He shouted over the wind before takeing a quick dive towards earth to catch the next current.
"Be glad these even work......Nightflyer!"
"Frank, do we really need code names on these?" He answered annoyed.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:42 pm
"Oh dont get yourself in a heap, think of it as probably the thing to keep yourself and your skin intact. If you use codenames then noone will know about who you really are and cause an issues, same goes to everyone else to keep from exposing identities even if its the public that manages to find out your names."

He had a point to it since it was the last thing to have happen if he would end up being expose to who he really was, especially for the sake of his father and brother even if they dont meet eye to eye as much they were still family. Last thing he wanted on his mind was someone finding them and taking them in to see if they knew anything about wjere atobias was hiding along with the rest of the hybrids, mainly the rest didn't need to be thought about and remained that way. Jeremy and Brittney thought of it fitting slightly even though they didnt know his face expression.

"Nightflyer doesss have a ring to it when itsss sssaid a few good times, sort of the cool new name to give him of the night."
"Right.....tell that to him in his face before he decides to turn you into a nice accessory before you have a chance to make a bat or vampire pun. I for one actually like to keep my skin...oh I dont know....to live with."
"Well pardon me princessss, but again Nightflyer sounds more of a leader than just Tobiasss, there are many of that name and could mean anyone...theress only one Nightflyer in the skies of this city."
"Good point.....I'll let that one remark slide since I have affection for you, next time maybe I'll copy him and give you a flying lesson in gravity."
"Oooh I'm ssso sscared I'm sshedding."
"Keep hissing Viper"

Frank and Tobias didn't know how to combact the bickering but to just let it resolve on its own, but then again Frank couldn't hold the laughter since it sounded too close like a teen drama starting up even if it wasn't anything important.
I guess then Nightflyer your the only one retaining focus, but besides the facts codenames would be a good idea in case we had someone that managed to crack into the headset's systems, you never know with Aaron and them if they could try to if they knew you had such a device, he's pretty bright with tinkering as much as I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:27 pm
"That's true. I didnt think about that. Viper! Will you shut up for two minutes!"
Tobias thundered on his mike before taking another dive.
"I don't really care about the name guys......what the hell......"
Tobias trailed off before he cut his mike.
A small beam of light was flashing an s.o.s near one of the skyscrapprs. Tobias got a little closer before he clicked his mike on.
"Guys, theres an sos going on that im seeing. Not sure what to make of it. Let you know in a few."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:53 pm
Before anyone could put out a word Toby was already cut from the line and silent, going further in to see what it was about. Even though Jeremy and Brittney were on the ground they had the idea that if it was up high as seen it has to be something not good for many to spot from below, now becoming a flag of caution that something wasn't right for patrol.

"I'm not sure what it means to send off an SOS on land but the small talk will have to wait for later, the last thing to go on is help right in sight and bickering being a distraction."
"Point taken and full agreement, but then again we wont know anything till sssomething comesss back on hisss end to confirm."
"Right, might as well keep up a good distance then be too far to be any good."

Luckily the traffic was not too bad for the two of them as they revved a little more to catch up to the skyscraper part of the city, and kept hears open to anything that Toby might wire in if backup was going to be needed right there and now or to remain on standby.  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games