Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:50 am
Valbjorn
Oh, how are you able to know Hsing-I and Jing something? surprised

Well, here we go again. Kaolin was to start with the very tedious basics like in bukijutsu training. Luckily he had Theodin here to explain everything to him, it made things so much easier. 1/1

What he was learning wasn't exactly what he would consider a technique. Theodin had explained it as the essences of the style. Kaolin didn't really get it the way Theodin did, but his understanding was sufficient enough that he could sort of guess at what he was talking about, correctly. 1/1

The more he thought about it, the more it made sense. There are many different ways to do techniques, and these essences were those ways. By learning these, one could become more flexible in combat. 1/1

He sat on the ground and closed his eyes and cleared his mind. Kaolin would imagine how these 5 essences could be brought into his form of combat. He imagined himself performing other techniques while following these essences. 1/1

After a short amount of time, Kaolin opened his eyes and stood up. "Got it. That didn't take too long now did it? What's next sensei?". Maybe his long session of training was getting to him, but through all that deep thought and meditation Kaolin felt himself become more aware of everything around him, just a little bit. 1/1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Desin Slight
I used my 1 tai and buki slot from my PAs for JSJF, then used the 10 slots from expansion atlases for Hsing-I

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

“Alright, now we can get into the more physical stuff…” He said, settling into his stance, “The first two techniques fit together pretty easily as a combo. The first is a jumping double front kick to either off-balance or drive back your opponent, followed by hard punch to the face or torso.” Theodin then demonstrated, bringing his back knee up into his chest then shifting his hips forward to throw a front kick, he followed it immediately with another front kick by jumping forward. Once his foot had planted back on the ground, he coiled his upper body like a spring and twisted his hips to fire a punch at chest level. “Those two are called Extending Rooster and Coiled Snake; the other techniques for this stage are Bear Withdrawing, Shocking, then Following, where you either slide back or hollow out to let an attack go by, then bounce back in to press the offensive, and Phoenix Spanning and Turning, which is a whole body block or parry, where you bring one arm up to cover any attacks to the upper body and one extended down to cover the lower body, much like the wings of a bird turning in flight” He then made a shadow clone, which attacked him so that Theodin could demonstrate the other moves. “If you need a target, feel free to use this”, Theodin then exhaled a cloud of chakra smoke, which formed into a humanoid golem, made of ice.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1335 / 1335
Sage Chakra: --- / 445
Stamina: 875 / 875
Jutsu Used:

Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:53 am
Valbjorn

Next Theodin-sensei had Kaolin practice the actual techniques. Four moves in total, normally with average expertise only in taijutsu this would take incredibly long to finish. Luckily Theodin-sensei was teaching him, and he actually knew the style so he was able to teach it much better than normal. 1/1

The moves were simple, they didn't require chakra, which Kaolin liked. They did require though that the whole body move for nearly every technique. There was supposed to be no part of him at rest as he did the moves on the ice man in front of him. 1/1

As he began to get the hang of executing the techniques separately, he then tried stringing them together. While doing so he would put into practice the principles of combat, or 'essences' he had learned earlier. With this, he was really beginning to get a feel for combat with the style. 1/1

After a while, Kaolin stopped and wiped the sweat from his forehead. All that weapons training then this was bound to wipe out the stamina of pretty much anyone. He wasn't planning to take a rest anytime soon though, if he did now he wasn't ever gonna get past his limits. 1/1

Lying down on the ground after, Kaolin took a quick five minute break at the very least before going to the next stage. "Wait a bit, Theodin-sensei. I'm not used to pushing myself this much in such a short span of time." Kaolin had figured while he was taking his break he might as well get to know his mentor more. "Is it true even genin get sent on A and S rank missions after a certain point? Did you go alone on yours? Was it every bit as horrible and terrifying as others would say?".  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Desin Slight

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin watched as his student went through the new stage of techniques. `Wow, this kid’s picking this up pretty quick’ he thought to himself, thinking of Kaolin as a kid even though they were probably about the same age. When Kaolin had lain down to rest, Theodin sat down next to him, “Alright, a short break wouldn’t hurt..” When Kaolin asked about dangerous missions as a genin, Theo responded, “If there’s something major happening when you’re a genin, then yeah, you might be brought along if the senior shinobi think you’ll do well, but they won’t send you in alone, that’d be a suicide mission for a genin. Actually, my first real mission was an S rank, it was during the UHV attack on Wind country’s port at Saraswasti, me and 3 other genin were sent in under supervision of a jounin medic to evacuate the civilians in the city while my parents and their squad fought off the UHV forces. It was pretty scary, at least for a while in the beginning since we were sent by reverse-summon and popped out of my dad’s scroll…in the middle of the action, and we actually lost one of the genin during the mission, she apparently wasn’t as ready as our sensei thought. The three of us that returned were promoted to chuunin when we got back, though.” He leaned back, thinking about that mission, and just how much he’d learned since then, it seemed so long ago. After a minute, he said quickly, “Just let me know when you’re ready to get back to training.”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:36 pm
Valbjorn

Deep down inside, even thought it was pretty wrong, Kaolin was waiting for his grand mission to happen too. Not that he didn't care about the hundreds of lives that would be killed by whatever would push him for said big mission, but he was just too eager to see the world. He wanted to be someone who's work would be told of and praised far and wide. Thinking about it got Kaolin excited, so he stood up immediately.

"I'm ready. Bring it on Theodin-sensei!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Desin Slight

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Jumping back to his feet, Theodin grinned, “Cool, let’s get back to it.” Settling back into his stance, Theo explained, “First is Lion Sweeping and Chopping, turn your front foot out as you shift and twist your hips to bring a torqueing roundhouse kick around to the target’s leg or cripple them, then throw the elbow on the same side to their head, followed by another elbow straight down to put them on their knees.” He then squared off with the clone to demonstrate how the move looked. “Next is Phoenix Launching and hunting, you end up looking like a bird of prey swooping in on a kill. You launch into the air to get either over or around an attack, slamming both your knees into the enemy’s chest, and ride them to the ground to pin them while you rain hell on their head. It also works pretty well as a follow-up to Lion sweeping and chopping.” Again, he demonstrated on his clone, showing Kaolin how you could pin the enemy down with your knees. “The third move is a little more complicated, you use your chakra to strengthen your grip and grab ahold of the opponent however you can and jerk them around, keeping them off balance as your move your whole body like a rubber band to slam a couple punches into their gut, finishing with a palm to the head to put them on the ground.” Grabbing onto his clone, theo shook it around before drilling it in the stomach a few times, then palming it in the face to put it on the ground. “That one’s called Snake Entrapping and Striking. Then we have Unicorn charging and Goring, where you first hit the opponent in the leg or torso with a side kick to fold them, follow that with a quick strike, which rolls to trap a limb or push away a weapon. Finish by using your legs to drive an uppercut in to either their face or neck.” Again he demonstrated on his clone, so Kaolin could see how it’s done. “Finally there’s Python Wrapping and Constricting: get in to close quarters, clear away the enemy’s defense or weapon, then use your body to trap your opponent as you hit them a few times, then wrap around either a limb or their neck to constrict blood flow to either that limb or to choke them out completely.” He then showed how to use your body to stop the opponent from moving, and how he used his arm to wrap up the neck of his clone to choke it out. “I know it’s a lot, this is the biggest stage, but give’em a shot and let me know if you have any other questions.”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:47 am
Valbjorn

Next was what Theodin had considered the biggest stage. It only had one more technique than the other stages so far, and one other move required the use of chakra. All in all it didn't seem like much of a challenge at all. 1/1

Maybe it was because of superior teaching? Theodin really seemed to have mastered this style. In his mind Kaolin had imagined Theodin as a taijutsu master and that he could have Kaolin on the ground in seconds in a fight. 1/1

Or maybe it was because he had Bob, his training dummy, here to help him out with these moves? 'Nah probably not' Kaolin thought to himself, it helped him with his training certainly, but not so much that he should be blazing through mastering these techniques. 1/1

So it was definitely because of both of these things, Kaolin thought to himself. He had Bob trade blows with him till Kaolin was to see an opening, then he would perform one of Theodin's techniques with almost perfect execution barring a few mistakes. As he did, Kaolin would imagine himself facing an actual enemy, and he tried to imagine the feeling of danger and excitement it brought about. This helped him get a bit more serious, and his senses for combat improved this way. He was already feeling more aware of every single movement Bob did, even the little tidbits of the training dummy's fighting style was left open for Kaolin to see. 2/2

After finishing up unleashing every single move on the training dummy, Kaolin would walk up to it as it fell down to the ground. It had run out of chakra fueling it, so Kaolin summoned up more from his pea sized reserves to turn it on again. "What did it feel like Theodin-sensei? To be on a mission like that, to have a face-off with death and come out alive?". 1/1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:16 am

Desin Slight

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

“Honestly, it was both exciting and scary as hell, especially since I tried to resuscitate the girl that died and nothing I could do worked. After that though I was even more determined to make the mission as much a success as possible, and we ended up getting all the civilians out with no casualties and only a few minor injuries. But yeah, especially since the girl we lost was only ten, it gave me a better appreciation for the life I have, and I got to see just how powerful the senior shinobi here in Suna are, which was crazy.” Thinking back to that day, Theodin wiped a small tear from his eye, it still killed him to have lost a teammate and since then he’d made sure that he was strong enough to not let that happen again. After a few seconds, Theodin took a deep breath, “Anyway, let’s move on to the next stage, which is the last one I can teach you for now, the rest is restricted until you move up in rank.” After thinking for a moment, he continued, “First we have Dragon Raising then Crashing, use your chakra to increase your strength as you grab ahold of your opponent and lift them up over your head. Then spin them around an spike them into the ground head first.” Making another clone, Theo grabbed it and performed the move, the clone poofing away on impact. “Then there’s the only purely physical technique of this stage, Rushing Rooster, where you perform a quick bursting flurry of nine or ten punches either down the enemy’s center line or mix it up by changing targets to make it harder to defend.” Making another clone, Theo rushed it, quick firing 10 punches down its center line. “Then there’s Vibrating Palm and Rushing Spirit, which I think work as a combo pretty well. For Rushing spirit, you coat your body in chakra and rush at you opponent at nearly shunshin speed, then release the chakra to do anything from knock away an arm or weapon to sending them flying, depending on their rank in relation to yours. For vibrating palm, you focus chakra into your palm and slap the opponent on the chest or torso, and let it vibrate on impact for a second. It diplaces their chakra and caused burred vision and difficulty contracting muscles for about a minute or so.” He then backed away from his clone a few feet, and coated his body in chakra before rushing at it, the wave of dense chakra made the clone stagger back a bit, which was the opening Theo used to hit it with the palm. It was easy to see the clone having a hard time moving for a while. “Alright, try’em out.”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:41 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kohaku walked in and looked around with a sigh. He walked over to the wall of scrolls and grabbed one Taijutsu scroll at random and sat down on the floor. He opened it and began reading on Suiken.

Passives:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
Official Description: A passive skill that prevents the user from being harmed inadvertently from the creation of the Raiton Chakra used in his or her own techniques. A person who doesn't learn this skill will generally feel pain when performing their own Raiton techniques, whereas one who learns this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.
Guild Description: See official description.

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."
• Requires [6] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.

Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.
• Requires [8] posts to learn.
• Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.
• Must learn before proceeding to use with all other techniques/skills.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:27 pm
Toxic Interior

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

The clone of Nova followed Kohaku into the dojo and watched him. When he picked up the Suiken scroll the clone would have raised an eyebrow, if she had any to raise,
“A twelve year old. Knowing suiken?”

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:50 pm
Valbjorn
So it's cause the 10 slots equal 1 style right?

Next was a ridiculous amount to learn and it took a lot of hard work to master. Kaolin was already exhausted beyond compare however, could he finish this style or would he end up taking another break? Kaolin chose to go on, and summoned up every remaining bit of stamina he had to finish what he had started. 1/15

He faced Bob and began sparring with him. While he was doing this he was looking for opening and faults in Bob's defense. He was also building up chakra. 2/15

Whenever the moment presented itself Kaolin would perform one of the techniques Theodin showed him. Because Theodin was a good teacher Kaolin did it well enough. In fact, it would only take a few repetitions of each technique to master the stage. 3/15

Bob and Kaolin continued their heated battle. Blow after blow was traded and Kaolin put his blood, sweat and chakra into every move he made. 4/15

At this point Kaolin had already mastered one move and was on his way to mastering another. The progress he made was amazing, it was all thanks to proper guidance and equipment. Kaolin then did another chakra enhanced move on Bob. 5/15

Kaolin could see it now, all the missions that would open themselves up to him after he had finished this training. He could also see all the ryo he'd earn from those missions. He then saw all the delicious food he'd be chowing down on from the ryo he'd earn. 6/15

Kaolin was tired already, but didn't stop. He continued the spar till all techniques were mastered. As of the moment he had finished two, and so two remained. 7/15

Now a few moments later Kaolin had gone halfway through mastering another technique. It was only a matter of time now and Kaolin could take a long and well deserved break. He pushed on with training. 8/15

Kaolin now was 3/4ths of the way done with the 3rd technique. Only a little more of this and Kaolin could move on to the last and chakra less technique Theodin had showed him earlier. 9/15

Kaolin thrust his palm to Bob's stomach, and left him a dizzy mess. With that, Kaolin had mastered the third move and went on to the last one. Before that though, he took a small nap. 10/15

While taking his nap, hundreds of thoughts raced through his mind. Of them all, the need for a short nap was the one that reared it's ugly head the most. Kaolin wouldn't entertain the thought however, he was gonna finish his training and he was going to do it today. 11/15

He stood up, thoughts of greatness, money, and food filled his mind and fueled his drive. He went back to sparring with Bob. Bob charged at him and the fight began anew. 12/15

Kaolin would now wait, he would do the last move with perfect execution in one try. It was the least he could do for himself after allowing his exhaustion to get to him and make him take a short nap. Once Bob's defenses were lowered, Kaolin would strike. 13/15

The move was ten superfast punches that were practically superhuman. The technique required Kaolin's utmost concentration, especially cause his speed was average, his strength was what he excelled at. 14/15

Once the moment presented itself, Kaolin let loose. Punching Bob's stomach ten times at blinding speeds. The force of the move sent Bob down to the ground. 15/15

"Finally! Thank you Theodin-sensei." He grinned at his success, which was thanks to his teacher. Following his feeling of victory was a feeling of utter exhaustion, which practically forced him to lie down on the ground. "I'm...gonna...take...a...nap..." With that the black-haired young man fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:11 am

Desin Slight
Yeah

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin watched as Kaolin fought with the training dummy, taking a while to get the hang of the complex techniques, but having a fairly easy time compared to Theodin himself when he was learning the style. When Kaolin finished and thanked him, Theo replied, “Good job, Kao, have a good nap, feel free to come find me in the academy whenever you’re up to some ninjutsu training.” With that he looked around, noticing Kohaku with the Nova clone, and managed to overhear the tiger saying something about a twelve year-old learning suiken. He chuckled a bit to himself as he left the dojo, headed back for the academy. (EXIT)

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:59 am
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero came into the dojo to monitor the groups that were training. He found himself a nice seat near a window and relaxed back against the walls. Thinking, he could likely use a workout and work on some of his formless taijutsu but at the moment he just didnt feel like it. He just decided to rest there.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:56 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

Kohaku frowned at Nova's words, shooting her a look. "What do you mean? It's a fighting style right? I should be able to learn it." He asked, standing up and looking around. Kaolin was done training, passed out on the floor, and a new, older shinobi had come in and relaxed againt the wall. He approached him shyly and collected his thoughts before speaking. "E-excuse me... Could you possibly teach me this?" Kohaku asked, handing him the scroll.

Passives:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
Official Description: A passive skill that prevents the user from being harmed inadvertently from the creation of the Raiton Chakra used in his or her own techniques. A person who doesn't learn this skill will generally feel pain when performing their own Raiton techniques, whereas one who learns this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.
Guild Description: See official description.

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."
• Requires [6] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.

Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.
• Requires [8] posts to learn.
• Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.
• Must learn before proceeding to use with all other techniques/skills.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Holy Rinaku

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero took the scroll from the genin and looked it over. He was familiar with the style but wasnt exactly a practitioner of its arts. He looked at the kid then ruffled his hair for a moment. "If you sure you can handle it. Your old enough to take a knife in the back for suna, why not a toast. Do you have any alcohol on you?" He asked the kid looking at him a little amused that he wanted to learn such a style.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Toxic interior

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games