Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Village Crevice :: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 pm
Kamiya followed seemingly distracted by crow's hair. he'd summoned crow out on the trip home and had been playing with crow like he was a toy and not a weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives stood at the entrance to Suna staring out in the waste. He was sure he was being watched, of course no one wanted him going rogue. Sure he might escape the VOID ninja for a while but never San. He wanted to join them but usually it was by some secret notice or so it was said. He wondered if maybe he could just go for a walk. He'd come back eventually but maybe go for awhile.. train and meditate. Perhaps learn summoning from somewhere? Knives pondered as he stared out in the desert with his face covered except for his eyes thanks to his mask.

'Oh come on, you could just leave. No one could stop you.'
'Except you know San.'
'Nah forget that guy, we could beat him. He's got nothing on us!! We would feast on his blood!!'

"Shut up. JUST SHUT UP!!!" Knives actually screamed this rather than thinking it like he normally did.

Knives ignored the looks before taking some chakra and forming the earth around him into a small cannon looking object. It wasn't much and wouldn't do much damage but this seemed the best place to try and test this idea of his out. He wasn't exactly the long reaching type like those who were experts in ninjutsu but he had his moments of thought. By creating this small firing jutsu perhaps he could launch objects across greater distances. He took the time to make sure that the chakra would flow through it just like he wanted and needed to. Without proper flow the object wouldn't get flung. He took a small rock more like a pebble really and jammed it and rammed it down the "barrel" he supposed of the object he just made. He pushed chakra through the base of it as he picked it up in one hand and pushed the built up chakra out the end. The pebble was launched out at an incredible speed. While it didn't do a whole lot of damage, the impact would be enough to definitely stun a man perhaps break bone if a directly hit.

'Well that was pointless at this low a level'

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

Jaxdrill

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:08 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'That was just a small one. Could easily increase it to more powerful and further distances. Hmm perhaps I can do it so that we could easily defend the crevice.' Knives thought before letting out a chuckle. "As if we need anymore defence on this thing. But hey never have too much fun right?" He said chuckling before taking the time to form containers of various sizes. He wasn't able to exactly show it to the guards what he was doing but he thought perhaps that they could at least get the idea and make their own models. Of either the chakra launchers, cannons the guards kept calling them, or the fire bombs of chakra. He had finalized the idea for the fire bombs from whatever thing he had found in Rouran.

The smaller launchers he made could launch enough for good personal defense if one had a solid enough rock or perhaps metal from Takumi maybe? He'd have to ask San or Bast about perhaps getting ball bearings or a large shipment of metal to supply the men along with the usual construction equipment. Knives had been taking a long time in making some of the larger launchers. If his math was right in making the biggest he could easily defend the wall from over a mile away. Not that many people actually survive the desert to the crevice anyway. But hey it was always fun to have random target practice right? Besides who didn't like explosive boulders?!

"Alright I think I've got it down for this big one here." Knives said patting what he was calling Cannon One, Big Boy as many of the guards had come to call it. He used his great strength to get a boulder and had a guard slap a few explosive tags on it that were set to delay for a bit before he pumped chakra, and a lot of it, into the cannon. "Fire in the hole!!" one of the guards shouted before Knives pushed the chakra out the structure and launching the boulder a fair distance. The idea for adding explosive tags had definitely been a great idea. Upon impact the boulder not only caused great damage from it's size but the amount of tags on it cause not only explosions but the boulder smaller pieces to be launched in several directions. "Well now, I think I'll have to make some more of these and test them out." Knives thought feeling a bit drained but figuring he had figured out how in the world to actually make these work properly after thinking about them.

1030/1030

Yo-ko
Thought you might get a kick out of the kaboom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

It was a bizarre sight. Where trees and rivers decorated the landscape, the land of wind held very little. A barren place, where little seemed to catch his eye, monotony danced upon his brow. The heat was foreign to him, and his customary jacket was shed, revealing the white shirt below. "I'm sorry about this, Tetsu. I hadn't expected it to be so unforgiving," the young man spoke simply to the ram, while it was bleating to the side. The poor creature, wooly as he was, had received a trim here and there on their journey, the wads he had trimmed were jammed into his pocket. His progress had been slowed for the time being, the sight of stone having fallen before him some yards away. Were it not for the bang time and again, he would not have been certain. Was he on a demolition field?

His fingers gripped his axe, far faster than forming ninja seals time and again. His chakra pulsed before him, and the sight of iron blocked his view as the iron itself moved into place, taking the brunt of the shrapnel. A blessing it was that he knew it to be so. When the coast was clear, Rakuin and the ram moved on at a pace more brisk than before, fingers about his axe, should the steel walls be necessary once more.

"I come for an audience with the leaders of Sunagakure," he called, unknowing of the response to follow. A strip from his own shirt cut loose, held high in truce. The white flag was a valuable thing.

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 300/320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used: Koton: Kōryūheki [Steel Release: Steel Wall]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives loaded another boulder and launched it checking the range of the new jutsu "machines" that he had created for the defense of the village. Something he should really report to Bast probably since he just finished doing this and far as anyone knew there were no standing orders to do it. Not that Knives really cared all that much about it.

He noticed the Shinobi asking for an audience, clearly not from their village. He climbed down the cliff walls using Sand when needed to drop higher distances. "White flag not typically needed." Knives said mostly to himself as guards checked the shinobi out from the village of the leaf it seemed. "I suppose I can take him the Kazekage boys. Everything else is set up on the wall now. I need to tell her about what I've just added to our lovely little defences anyway." Knives chuckled.

1030/1030

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

Brown hair, and casual clothing, it seemed that he was being greeted at this point already. The steel walls sat in the valley behind him yet, as he let loose of his very own axe. He was coming down the wall, a bit at a time. Sand to slow his fall, and it came to its point, where he was level with him, stepping aside to let his ram move up beside him. "Out of all the men with the masks, you come to me?" There was nothing presented to him. Not even a greeting. Abrasive and blunt was not the means that he should be following when someone came to meet him from... above.

"My greetings to you, one can never be too certain on testing grounds," the dark haired youth replied, nodding his head back to the gaping hole in the ground the rock had left him to walk around. "A whim took me to wandering, but you may call me Rakuin. This is my companion, Tetsu." A brief introduction for himself and the ram, indicating the trimmed beast.

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 300/320
Techniques used:

Jaxdrill

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:00 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives felt a hint of either resentment or possible insult from the Leaf Shinobi. He certainly had a lot of nerve showing up here after what they pulled after the Chunin exams.

"A whim? That must have been some whim to bring you this far to Suna." Knives said. A ram a most unusual pet to have with you, but to each their own. "Rakuin was it, pleasure to meet you. You must pardon our dust it's a new idea we were test and seems to work well. They call me Knives here in the village in the sand. I'd recommend not running into Daichi with your friend Tetsu." Knives said making more of a personal joke to himself knowing how playful the companion of Ayame could be.

"Well let us get out of this sun, your pet seems like he would be most grateful for it. I shall take you to the Kazekage." Knives gesturing for Rakuin to walk along with him to Bast's office.

[exit into Suna]

1030/1030

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

It simple enough. Tetsu caught the ninja's attention just enough to warrant a smirk. Few thought of a ram as a ally to have, but it was the unique choices in life to give him an advantage above all. "A whim can take a man many places," the middle Sanmiitai answered simply, primarily. The offhanded comment seemed more rhetorical, while he made a note to watch for this... Daichi. Was it a beast? Or one of their shinobi? It was difficult to tell. "No harm was done, Knives. My steel holds stronger than stone, quite obviously." The young man of the leaf was completely at a loss as to when the black steel would dissipate. He'd have to hurry it along, just to cover his tracks when he came to depart from this place.

"Baaaahhhh!"

"Yes, the shade would be nice, and Tetsu certainly agrees," Rakuin answered the man, stepping through the shadows of the valley, into the boundaries of Sunagakure.

[Exit to the Kazekage office with Knives]

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Techniques used:

Jaxdrill

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:52 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives stood at the entrance to Suna once again. It wasn't longer than an hour ago that he had been here to make more defenses for the city and were doing well. Well now it seemed that it was time for him to head off to see if he could not acquire even more techniques and other things.

[exit to the wind country]

1030/1030

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives made his way back into the crevice. He was becoming a regular here. I bit unusual for one such as himself. But hey times were different now. The whole need for power wasn't that great right?

'Right right, you keep telling yourself that kiddo.'

[exit to suna]

1030/1030

Jaxdrill

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

It was a simple movement, though through the crevice it was still unnerving to say the least. Movement still watched apparently, but the young man and his ram moved on through the crevice and out of Sunagakure.

[Exit to Crossroads]

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Techniques used:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:44 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Seems that lately all Knives ever did was go in and out of this crevice. He found it interesting that he seemed to have so much free movement space being what he was. He figured that they watched him more than he cared to ever guess but this would have to do at least until he got his training finished.

[exit to crossroads]

1030/1030

Jaxdrill

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:41 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

It had only been a few long hours since Knives had left. Perhaps he should see what Ayame was up to.

[exit to Academy/dojo]

Chakra: 1030/1030
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1330/1330

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives moved towards the crevice, but avoiding the main view of the guards as he tried to sense and find Ayame. It was a long shot to find anything, the winds of the desert ruined almost all tracks of any sort and he would be lucky if he could pick up anything besides the guards with any of his senses but he had to try.

Chakra: 975/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 pm
Jaxdrill

Knives would move, but the prying eyes of the 50 gaurds on the crevice would be ever peering. if he wanted to escape suna, he would ahve to find a more professional way. How did one move about a city that prided itself on security?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games