Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:59 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James moved on to the next genjutsu he wanted to learn. This one was really nasty for how simple it was. The technique would make the target imagine that a massive plague of rats was swarming from the ground. The rats would swarm over the target and begin to eat them alive. All In the targets mind of course. The jutsu was a simple one. James imagined a single rat in his head. and he had it down.

(plague of Rats learned)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:47 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James heard the PA and ran out to see the trouble.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:29 pm
Howaido casually left his match with Siniku over or to be rescheduled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San entered the university and went to sit at his favorite spot. The gennin would appear when he was needed......

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Manfread found himself in the Academy without realizing it, and people were staring at him. Some children even pointed and said 'its a mummy!', but when Manfread turned to look there was nothing there. Spotting San he decided to change his priorities, to getting some ramen first.
“Sempai!” he called waving a bandaged arm and walking over to San, “I don't recall eating ramen, and I'm hungry. So I'm here to collect.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

San seemed to have fallen asleep himself, and shuddered and awoke as the kid approached. He spoke quickly, looking to get the kid off again.

"Just go to the eatery. They wills serve you there...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm
Looking flatly at the sleeping San, Manfread sighed, “I hope you realize that does not count as buying me ramen. But since I'm hungry I'll let you sleep, I don't have the energy to drag you along.”
Manfread paused and looked around, then said, “And if i stay in one place too long those demons from the hospital may find me.”
Heading for the exit Manfread went off to the Kage's office. He still needed to collect the money from his previous mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

San stretched his body out and spoke before the kid could leave. Sometimes he was too fast....

"Just tell them its on me....."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 pm
James Cameron Poe
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the academy and wiped the ice from his hair. he had just picked up the small sack of ryo from those last missions. he walked over to the Satetsu while San was looking the other way. James used the tables and chairs of the academy to obscure his form. James new that San's sensory field was most likely active. but it was just ninja practice.

"As fun as that was, Next time can we not have you die. That would really make that go a lot smoother."

Shadowing Stealth technique learned  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Had San actually gotten lazy? Him sitting there, perched against the wall seemingly resting. Getting a cocky smile, the konin replied.

"Eh, it was fun while it lasted. You guys proved useful for the research i was conducting on teaching methods and their overall effectivness on the battlefield later. You guys helped me out...."

San was just pulling his leg, but there was a small bit of truth involved. They had failed slightly on the team work issue, but had brought some interesting data.....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:39 pm
James Cameron Poe
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"They grew up here, In the safety of Suna. It's made them feel like they have a great power to confront things head on. They haven't had to grow up. Not like I did at least. Really they have forgotten what it truly means to be shinobi. Shinobi do not take things head on like a soldier. we think outside the box and use every advantage we can create. You know they didn't teach me how to sneak up on people in the academy. what the hell is that?"

James walked out a small distance from the Satetsu and formed a handsign. A large murder of crows would appear or fly in through the open windows, and swirl around James. James stuck an arm out to have one of the big birds land, and kaw.

"they haven't figured death out yet."

Scattering One Thousand Crows technique learned  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

San snickered once again at Jame's comment, still unmoved off his wall. It seemed like it was a favorite spot to think, a spot to rest and recuperate. Maybe San was worn and torn from the drill. Instead of the hospital...he chose the university?

"Death is something i am going to do my best to make sure that they dont have to experience for a long time. Let them be kids for a little moment. I grew up into an adult at 11......i dont want that for someone else. besides....i had to give you youngins a little challenge right. "the more we sweat in training...the less we bleed in battle."

It seemed liked San was on memory lane, or just speaking another lesson from the words of Raizen Satetsu......

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 am
Manfread walked into the Academy with a massive smile on his face, he immediately set up a few practice dummies for his sword training. Adjusting how each one stood he grabbed the hilt of his sword with one hand, taking up a nice looking stance he shifted his weight and grabbed the handle with the other hand. Swinging the great weapon in a vertical motion from over his shoulder the first dummy would be cut clean in to. Although Manfread nearly lost his balance from the sudden change in mass distribution.
(Ju suto [heavy smash] 1/2......thats right I'm even more [self] destructive now then i was before!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 pm
Inspecting the damage the mighty blade had reaped on the poor dummy, Manfread smiled. He knew that the weapon was deadly, but for a simple swing this was kind of ridiculous. Not only had the dummy been cut in two, but the ground had a small impact crater from the force of the blade. Turning to the next dummy Manfread readied himself, remembering to adjust his stance to compensate for the change in weight that would occur when he swung the large sword. He viciously forced the weapon down in the same vertical motion as before. The next dummy didn't stand a change, easily splitting in two. Although the movement its self was slow, the destructive force unleashed would be worth it.

(Ju suto learned [heavy smash] 2/2)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 pm
Manfread wasn't satisfied with the speed of the attack he had just performed. There was no doubt it was powerful, but he remembered the drill at the front gate and the speed of his opponents there. Facing a new dummy Manfread would now practice getting use to the swing, and hopefully improve the the speed as he built up more arm strength. Swinging the massive blade down again and again, in the same vertical motion dummies were slowly cut down as he tried to improve the speed of the attack.
(Ju suto Upgrade 1/2)  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games