Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Henry looked at Kazuki and than shook his head violently for a second. Responding quickly, he said. "Doesn't matter, if we go to the mountains, we might be able to prove the myth I heard a while back, and if we go to the lake, we'll probably meet some other tamers and probably even battle them..." Henry said smiling a bit. For once, he was happy, just a bit, but he was happy. After he heard what Kazuki said, he gave a light smile again. "Okay, see you later..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 pm
Hurricane wishing he had'nt left his Friends he left out to Join them, He sent something to Gin's watch, it was a note, The way Hurricane had gotten Gin's Digivice Code was that he located it when hacked.

The Note Said
Quote:

Gin, Please Tell Sherti,Kazuki, and Henry that I have gone to Dragon Eye Lake, They may follow me if they wish but that is there Decision, I have gone to research something there

Hurricane send the message and walked outta the Mansion with Digimon behind and off to Dragon Eye Lake

[Hurricane & Digimon move to Dragon Eye Lake]  

Hurricane_hedgehog

greem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:22 pm
Kaito continues in the mansion everybody that past him seemed to be busy and walk by him. "I wonder what they have to do thats so important." "Who knows Troy((Patamon)) but we better find somebody that can tell us what happen." He continues walks with his digivice on his hip, his double bladed spear strabbed to his back diagonally, and his bookbag ontop of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:53 pm
Sheriti heard her digivice beep for a second but it had only told her that an hour had already passed. She re-adjusted her backpack looking at everyone. "Alright then, we can leave today. Or even now. It's already one pm so we're in the clear. "She smiled. "Let me go on and fetch Saren..." She turned seeing him already sattled on Zanbamon, she smiled. "Saren, you're right on time. Wow, second time today too.." She mumbled the last part to herself. "Now we can go, onwards to Gear Savana again!" Virgil said, nodding.  

Im Windspirit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:57 pm
((Windy! Your art is done!! :U and the trade is 320g not 200g xD lolz))

Henry sat on a bench and waited for something to happen. Knowing some things are going to change soon, Henry thought of the million of things that could go wrong or change at any moment.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:13 pm
Since Gin's digiwatch was a hackproofed he never got the note it was redirected to Kazuki's Gin smile at Haruki and Sakura."Don't I get a hug?"  

gstyle818

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:39 pm
Haruka and Sakura look at Gin. Sakura pounces onto Gin like a cat while Haruka walks over and hugs his legs. "Hehe." Both say. Kazuki smiles as he watches and his digiwatch begins to beep. He clicks it and reads the message. After he finishes, he closes out. Kazuki heads outside of his room with his backpack. "Hey guys, we ready to go? I heard Virgil say he was. Speaking of which, did we plan out where we were going to first? I forgot already..." Kazuki whispers out at the last part while rubbing his neck. "Also, Hurricane has gone to Dragon Eye Lake for something so... Yeah."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:46 pm
"Omph"says Gin when Sakura pounces at him.He smiled then hugged the two.Gin then looked at Kazuki."Well we planned for the lake as well what do you think?"  

gstyle818

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Saren looked upon Sheriti with cold eyes, and a bit of resent. Saren shoook his head a bit, he wasn't mad jsut dissapointed in her, he would still go along with her and everyone else out of a sense of a adventure, plus there might be a good fight in it. Saren sighed, descending off of Zanbamon. As soon as he did this Zanbamon was whisked away into his digivice. Saren stood next to Sheriti with out a word and waited for departure.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:18 pm
Sheritis smile dissapeared as the golden eyes showed a flick of anger. Her heart skipped a beat for a second but she recalled that it was henrys digimon who whisked her away. It didn't seem like a right momment for her to explain, she knew the mpves Saren made; she knew them very clear. After all, she did get involved in arguments with her sister getting the same reaction. Sheriti looked up the stair case, waiting for Kazuki and Gin. "I'll go get them." Virgil beggan to float away.
He soon appeared where Kazuki and Gin were. "Guy's we're all ready to go when you are."  

Im Windspirit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:25 pm
Gin saw Virgil and looked at him."O.k we're going to the lake right,"He rubbed the top of Sakura and Haruka's,"it's time to go sweeties."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:34 pm
Virgil nodded, "Let's not forget that we have to cross over Giza Plains, then Network City."  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:15 pm
Saren's golden eyes where now closed as he leaned up against a wall behind Sheriti, but still retivley close to her. Saren awaited everyone sles, putting on his tough front/wall again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:42 pm
"Well, I guess we'll be heading out then. Let's go guys." Kazuki walks out of the mansion and looks around. Haruka was running as fast as she could, though not a fast runner, and catches up to Kazuki. She jumps up and her hands wanting Kazuki to carry her. Kazuki notices and says unwillingly, "Fine." Kazuki picks up Haruka. Sakura jumps off of Gin and walks next to the others. She saw some new faces and was a shy type, like Haruka, but not that much shy. Kazuki heads towards the forest that surrounded the town.
They pass by the store that Kazuki received the box from. His friend looked out the window and nods his head. Kazuki nods back and after looks back at the others to see if they were keeping pace.

Teh Soupreme

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Gin stands up and all of his digimon go into his digiwatch and he walks to the others with Beelzemon and Ulforceveedramon behind him."Looks like we're all ready to go we just need to exit the mansion make sure that no one is inside o.k"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games